Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
My Little Pony: Burning Glory [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 08:12:54 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot: "Send them." A figure cloaked in a soot-colored lab coat stands before you. Where are you? Who...are you? "But-- they aren't ready." A female, soft but clearly annoyed voice's body backs away.
"She's gone insane, can't you see?" She? Who-- who's "she"? Where-- You hear an evil laugh and a nuclear cloud explodes. "Yes, she's gone-- mildy crazy, but the research isn't done yet. It'll take time before they're ready..." The female voice explains. Suddenly, the sooted male stops. "She's-- she's sending in the Sun..." He looks up. A bright light nearly blinds you. "No... It's all happening too soon..." The female sighs. "Send them... We have no choice." You suddenly rocket off, in an escape pod. Where are you going? Who are you? You see a wasteland below you. A figure, all white with a burning orange and yellow mane spots you. It backs away and suddenly soars off. You land.

Celestia went insane a few years ago. She destroyed Equestria. Summoned monsters. Killed Luna. She eliminated everything you've ever known. Now you can get her back. High-tech weapons and
super-armor adorn your arsenal. Now you can use it against her. Or... with her. Time to change the fate of the world. To make things your way. Now is a time of Burning Glory.

RULES:
Mild romance allowed.
I am the GM.
No swearing.
You will fight monsters, and I command them.
Celestia reserved.
Normal RP rules.
Canon characters allowed.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Race: (no Alicorns please, changelings allowed)
Appearance:
Personality:
Cutie Mark:
History:
Class: (Sniper, Warrior, Tactical, Melee)
Side: (Celestia or the Rebellion)
Weapons:
Other:

I will post my character once we have enough people.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:03:41 03/01/2014 by dinorang67
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#2 Posted: 14:31:04 30/12/2013
OOC: Haven't done one of these in a while. I don't watch the cartoon much, but I definitely see it's appeal. I don't know if you'd call me a brony, but I'm definitely not one of the haters.

Name: Pneumatic Drill
Appearance: Pneumatic Drill, or "Pneuma" as he's often called, is a blue colored pony with a messy neon green mane and a spiraling drill-shaped horn on his head that actually spins. He also has splotches of neon green on his fur, and a neon green beaker for a cutie mark. Also, he looks a bit insane: One eye is much larger than the other.
Personality: He's very smart. ...And a bit of a know-it-all. Expect him to start rambling about such and such every now and then. But, he usually does know what he's talking about, so he's good to have around in a logical conundrum.
History: Pneuma was considered the smartest student in school. He rarely got bad grades, and won many quiz bowl championships. ...And he also made enemies. ...LOTS AND LOTS of enemies. Even after school, Ponies remain jealous of him for his intelligence. But maybe soon, his intelligence could become useful.
Class: Tactical
Side: Rebellion
Weapons: His own horn, for starters. He's also equipped with a large laser gun. It's long, accurate, and has a strong, albeit normally non-lethal unless the person's a good shot, plasma bullet shot. Pneuma's smart, but he aint no sure-shot.
Other: Pneumatic Drill, originally known as Pneumatic Point, is a character I use a lot in MLP RPs.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:31:31 30/12/2013 by MugoUrth
#3 Posted: 20:59:08 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh my god Mugo... That's, the absolute best RP sheet I've seen in a while now! Accepted smilie
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#4 Posted: 21:25:09 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry about the double post but my iPhone is derping.

Name: Veiled Violet
Race: Unicorn
Appearance: Scarlet mane and violet eyes. Her fur is jet black with a citrine stripe. A scar lies across her eye.
Personality: Serious, dark, mean-spirited, rebellious.
Cutie Mark: A black, droopy rose.
History: She was kidnapped by Celestia's monsters when she was 5. She watched Luna die and was tortured too much in her teen years. Now she has morphed into a vicious killer who wants nothing more than to avenge her life.
Class: Warrior
Weapons: Plasma grenade launcher and an AK-47. She can also use her pyromancing magic.
Other: Strong western accent that causes people not to take her seriously sometimes.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 08:44:09 05/01/2014 by dinorang67
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#5 Posted: 18:09:16 31/12/2013
Name: Switcheroo
Appearance: A very light silver unicorn with a light blue main and mint green eyes. He often wears a pendant of a pentagram on his neck. He is quite tall and if he wears clothing, it consists of a white open shirt.
Personality: He is nice, but he is bipolar and has a cruel side to him. As his nice side is quite friendly and horrile at fighting, his "protector", or evil side is a sadist that is a great fighter.
History: His mother and father died a "mysterious death" and his sister died in a car crash. Since then, he has been a loner and fighting for peace.
Class: Warrior
Side: Rebellion, but his dark side wishes that he was on Celestia's side
Weapons: A combination of dark and light magic. Also has a knife with a dragon engraved in the blade
Cutie Mark: A heart that is half fuscia and half dark purple with an angel and demon wing coming out of each of the sides (angel on the pink and demon on the purple)
Other: May come later in the story
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 20:51:24 03/01/2014 by Bakura
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#6 Posted: 20:11:57 31/12/2013
Name: Artuoaga
Appearance: Black and has a giant scar across one eye. A messy white mane and blue lipid eyes. An amulet of Queen Chrysalis across his neck, he is a pegasus but his wings are torn.
Personality: Headstrong and somewhat of a killjoy, he feels a muscular and powerful hatred towards all around him except Celestia who he is in love with.
History: His DNA consists of Chrysalis' as he is her biological son. He was taken away though, yet he played an important role in the Canterlot Wedding.
Class: Sniper
Side: Celestia
Weapons: Uses his sharp wolverine like teeth to tear through metal and can summon thunderclouds.
Other: He is considered the pony version of The Unknown's Villains.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:24 31/12/2013 by popfizzfan4life
#7 Posted: 21:49:00 31/12/2013
Quote: dinorang67
OOC: Oh my god Mugo... That's, the absolute best RP sheet I've seen in a while now! Accepted smilie

"Why thank you," said Pneumatic Drill.
#8 Posted: 19:01:26 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: bakura and popfizzfan accepted!
Oh and I'll be adding a race and cutie mark area so can you all add those?
And we can start now.
---
#9 Posted: 22:05:38 03/01/2014
OCC: Thanks!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#10 Posted: 14:32:26 04/01/2014
Name: Phosphora Zephyr
Appearance: A snowy-white unicorn with a long, three-toned mane of black, bright red, and soft yellow, both of which are usually done up in a loose bun. Bright yellow eyes. Tall and supermodel thin (Resembling Fleur De Lis, except slightly taller), with a long, pointed horn. Magic glow is bright yellow.
Personality: Quite volatile and passive-aggressive, usually resorting to well-placed insults than actually attacking. Highly intelligent. Often irritated by what she considers unintelligent. Rarely yells, her voice losing most emotion when truly furious. Has a dark sense of humour, with sarcasm to match. Quite vain. Manipulative. Cold and usually apathetic towards most others. A realist.
Cutie Mark: A black atom symbol.
History: The eldest child of the nine, and undisputedly her father's favourite. Had taken an uncanny interest to science from a young age, which becomes apparent when she gains her Cutie Mark incredibly soon in her life, at age five, and when she inherited her parents' company later on. Currently interesting in replicating the horn and magic of a unicorn, so far with negative results towards a pony's mentality.
Side: Rebellion, though quite hostile towards both sides.
Weapons: Combat magic, several knives coated in various deadly poisons, and an automatic shotgun.
Other: Despite acting cold-hearted towards all, Phosphora is fiercely protective towards friends, family and allies, doing what she can to anonymously and indirectly protect them.
Her Cutie Mark is fairly straightforward, the mare excelling in most fields of scientific study.

Name: Johanna "Black Rose" Zephyr
Race: Earth Pony
Appearance: A dark grey earth pony, with a short black mane and tail with red highlights. Bright red eyes, with long, thick eyelashes. Four black freckles under each eye. Normal height for a mare her age, and somewhat plump. Generally has a (usually red) rose tucked in front of an ear.
Personality: Laid-back and generally relaxed, even in stressful situations. Flamboyant and cheery. Quite flirty. Jolly. Very in touch with her emotions, generally showing the extremes of various feelings such as happiness and anger. A thrillseeker and an optimist. Enjoys gossip. Very talkative, and always strives to make her opinion in a matter known. Tends to get a little over-excited in certain situations.
Cutie Mark: A red rose.
History: As the fourth youngest of the nine Zephyr children, Johanna was left fairly unattended in her childhood, her father practically ignoring her after figuring out that she wouldn't take after him or her mother as scientists. A skilled thief, she easily capable of escaping guarded areas before detection. Due to her habits of leaving her roses behind on heists, she earned herself "Black Rose" as a nickname.
Class: Melee
Weapons: A large, double-bladed axe, and several molotov cocktails.
Other: Enjoys a good drink every once in a while. Loves to prove that she isn't just a 'useless little earth pony'.
Earned her Cutie Mark in growing roses, though unsatisfied with the simplicity.

Name: Pendleton "Pen" Zephyr
Race: Pegasus
Appearance: Light bluish grey 'alicorn', with a puffy, light orange mane and tail. Bright, light blue eyes, framed behind dark grey, rectangular glasses. Three dark freckles under his left eye. Several facial scars, including a horrific-looking gash on his left cheek. Tall, but has the drawn look of someone who has lost a lot of weight in a short amount of time. Large, broad wings, though beginning to lose feathers. Jagged remains of a horn poke out from his mane. Has quite a pointed muzzle, more resembling that of someone like Celestia than that of another stallion.
Personality: Flighty and panicky, and gets distressed when things start to go wrong for him. Easily startled. Not unintelligent, but tends to come out as such. Sensitive of his apparent slowness and stuttering voice, and gets frustrated if pressed about it. Often irritated or angry, and holds long grudges, even if it may jeopardise the lives of many. Makes an effort to be bubbly and cheery towards most ponies, even those apparently on the opposing side. Otherwise, he is quite twisted, gaining madness through pain, and the desperation to be free of it. Pessimistic.
Cutie Mark: Three speech bubbles, the two lower outer ones being round with blue question marks in them, the middle being spiked and containing a blue exclamation mark.
History: The second Zephyr, and the eldest stallion. Got his Cutie Mark quite late in life, caused mostly by his condescending older sister and other insecurities. Received an artificial horn after an experimental procedure run by Phosphora, after which the mare snapped it off herself after he went a little 'unhinged'.
Side: Celestia (Quite wayward; just looking for something that can stop the headaches, and feels that the former princess would be his best bet.)
Weapons: A short knife, and a M-16 assualt rifle he can barely hold.
Other: Suffers frequent migraines and painful magic flares. Incapable of using or controlling his unpredictable magic, even for the simplest of spells, and has weakened flight because of it.
Pen's talent relates to planning, being easily capable of coming up with functioning, near-flawless plans. However, he tends to look over crucial details.
Though he would never admit it, he can hardly see, even with his glasses.

uh pictures soon maybe
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:03:31 06/01/2014 by ReshiramForever
#11 Posted: 05:37:08 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: ACCEPTED STARTING
All Rebellion soliders start walking or flying through the wastelands and all Celestia soliders start in her tower, and I will give orders (I control Celestia)

Veiled Violet trudged through the muddy ground, with her AK-47 strapped to her back and the small but powerful pistol-size grenade launcher hidden in her gun pocket. "C'mon team, keep it movin'. We'll all be lucky if we don' run inta any monsters." Her sharp western accent was similar to Applejack's, and she knew it well.
---
#12 Posted: 05:42:02 05/01/2014
Switcheroo stood beside her as he held his blade in his mouth and was ready to attack when needed.
---
#13 Posted: 07:44:39 05/01/2014
Phosphora snorted derisively, a yellow glow flickering about her horn as she cleaned a patch of grime from one of her knives.
"A question." she said, chuckling softly as she swept back a lock of mane. "Keep moving, but where? There's nothing here."

Johanna watched quietly, the corners of her mouth turned up as she thought to herself.
Well, she's never had to work with anyone before. she reminded herself, amused. Heh, always on top.
---
#14 Posted: 08:40:38 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"We're headin' to an area around Celestia's castle that, accordin' tah' my tactical map, should be safe enough for us tah' set ourselves up a base an' keep an eye on Celestia an' her blasted demononiv minions." Veiled Violet stopped. The buzz of insect wings filled the air. "I think ah heard somthin'..."
The took out her AK-47 and 'held it' with her magic. "Weapons ready."
---
#15 Posted: 13:14:54 05/01/2014
Pneuma had his horn spiraling the whole time for defense. As she was talking about setting up base, Pneuma decided to butt in. "Well don't you think it'd be a bit risky setting up a camp where she could, you know, totally see us?" Pneumatic Drill asked. "He he, maybe we shout keep our distance a smidgen just to..." The noise was heard by all the ponies. Pneuma Turned to the noise and started to bear his horn. The only weapon he had besides his mind. Well... And his laser gun, of coarse. But it wasn't a strong laser gun. Still for range, it could come in handy, so Pneuma kept a hoof near it.
#16 Posted: 14:00:18 05/01/2014
"Alright!" Switch said with confidence as he smirked and got into a position to fight.
---
#17 Posted: 14:46:54 05/01/2014
Johanna drew her axe warily, making her way over to her elder sister. The unicorn was still polishing her knife, muttering obscenities under her breath.
"Phos?" Black Rose asked through the mouth gap in the weapon's hilt.
"Hm?" Phosphora turned her golden eyes down at the earth pony. "What?"
"Do you really need to argue with everyone? I mean, there's a time and a place, of course, but can't it wait until things are a bit better?"
"'Better?'" the unicorn repeated, before lowering her voice and unholstering her shotgun. "Johanna, look. Things aren't going to get better. Almost everyone is dead. Mum and dad. Our brothers and sisters. Gone. Better argue while we still can, kid."

---

Pen hung about the back, hunched over as he clutched his head in a mix of pain and fear. He could feel the magic building up, for the countless time. Did it happen to normal unicorns? Yeah, it must do, if they don't use their magic often enough, or something. So, does it all just burst out at once if they have no way to vent it themselves? The pegasus groaned quietly in frustration, wings fluffing out with his agitation.
---
#18 Posted: 17:03:34 05/01/2014
Artuoaga spots Phosphora nearby and runs of to tell Celestia.
#19 Posted: 20:16:09 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Keep them up..." Violet held her weapon and pointed it at the noise. A figure appeared in the shadows, then another. Then four. Four shadows flew towards them. "Ah'll take the mid-left! You figure thah rest out ya selves!" She began firing her gun at the figure, dodging acid spit at every turn.
---
#20 Posted: 20:19:13 05/01/2014
Switcheroo took the mid right as he started stabbing the figure next to him and he shot magic from his horn as he screamed battle noises.
---
#21 Posted: 21:04:44 05/01/2014
"I think I can take the far-right," Pneuma said as he ran over and jumped into range. He kept his head low while firing off his laser, hoping to deter the enemies.
#22 Posted: 22:45:48 05/01/2014
"Celestia," informed Artuoaga, "The rebels are coming, should we send forces?"
#23 Posted: 00:46:12 06/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia's tall form glows a dark light. "I've taken care of it." She points towards the figures fighting them. "This is only a distraction though."
----

Veiled Violet finishes the creature and scans it carefully. "Ah've nevah seen anythin' like this before. They're strange..." She dropped her gun and looked at the monster carefully.
---
#24 Posted: 01:50:47 06/01/2014
"As always your mind is as sharp as a sword," complimented Artuoaga.
#25 Posted: 02:39:13 06/01/2014
"Well, they're shadows, aren't they?" Pneuma asked. "A shadow doesn't exist in complete darkness, nor does it exist in a blinding light with no obstructions. Maybe we could go from there."
#26 Posted: 15:09:08 06/01/2014
"D-distraction?" Pen forced out, lifting his hooves slightly to allow a light blue eye to peak through. "Fr-from what, exactly?"

---

Phosphora left Johanna, knowing a response wasn't coming, and poked at the dead creature.
"Hm, interesting." she muttered to herself. "So much I could learn from this... Ohhh boy, if only..."
---
#27 Posted: 18:05:27 06/01/2014
"I shall man my gun at once, they shan't get to you Celestia without getting past me," exclaimed Artuoaga
#28 Posted: 23:36:28 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Loyal as always, Artuoaga." Celestia smiles and gestures for him to go.
"And, Pendleton, a distraction, as in... You finally being able to take out your magic? It has been held in for so long... You really must be in pain." She tries to speak in the most appealing tone possible, but it echoes as it would in Chrysilas' voice. Celestia grins at Pen and stares back out the large, blood-stained window.

---

Veiled Violet opens the mouth of the creature and gasps softly.
"Yeah... shadows." She picks up her gun and walks away from the corpse.
"Keep on movin' now."
---
#29 Posted: 00:39:39 19/01/2014
"Still, I'd say it's worth a shot," Pneuma said. "I could try some magic, but my magic powers are limited. I'm sure I could do something still."
#30 Posted: 01:21:13 19/01/2014
"'Take out?' A-as in, gone? Gone-gone? Or just... just let it out...? Or-" His wings fluffed up, flaring out in his stress. "I-I mean... It's jus- ggh!" He cried out involuntarily as a small stream blue magic sparked out. "Hh... hh... it's nothing..."
---
#31 Posted: 16:47:40 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia looked behind her and started speaking after a small silence.
"Now do you see why I ask you this?" She cackles.

OOC: Since they're that far away it's a magical window that lets her see things really far off.
---

"Well, ah' think I know what tah' do with those things... If we can get some sunlight near em', it'll burn em' alive. I've seen them do it before... Weird that these things are workin' for the sun princess..." Veiled looks around her. "This is old Ponyville. Ah' remember Applejack... We had a lot in common... Ah'm sure gonna miss her..." She looked at the deserted and burned farm. Veiled Violet took out her map and levitated it in front of her. "We're heading' tah Canterlot now."
---
#32 Posted: 18:15:01 19/01/2014
"They're coming my almighty Queen, the one they dub Veil that is," called Artuoaga.
#33 Posted: 19:06:03 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Veiled Violet?" Celestia freezes and turns to Artuoga.
"Very well. Send in the Hellhounds."
---
#34 Posted: 20:12:11 19/01/2014
"Oh yes my Queenly Empress!" said a gracious Artuoaga.
#35 Posted: 21:55:16 19/01/2014
Pen lifted his hooves away from his head, revealing unkempt mane and sunken features.
"We-well, uh..." he trailed off uncomfortably. "Yes, I- um, I suppose so?"

---

"What of a light spell?" Phosphora commented. "If one were to produce a strong enough light, would that kill them off?" She watched as Johanna slowly came over, the earth pony looking quite uncomfortable.
---
#36 Posted: 22:08:38 19/01/2014
"Rebellion beware, the hellhounds shall cometh!!" warned Artuoaga.
#37 Posted: 22:11:29 19/01/2014
"That's just a hypothesis mind you," Pneuma said. "But it's worth a try." Pneuma concentrated a bit hoping to cast a strong light. But Pneuma failed to produce a potent light. "I don't know if I can do it, though," Pneuma said sadly. "I don't use magic very often."
#38 Posted: 22:15:40 19/01/2014
Artuoaga went back to his position next to Celestia.
#39 Posted: 23:00:41 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Well, Ah'm sure ah can try... But I can't produce one anywhere near as powerful as the Sun Princess herself. Ah' little flashlight, that's thah strength." Veiled Violet states.

---

Three shadow guards salute to Artuoga and run through the hall to get something...
---
#40 Posted: 23:13:52 19/01/2014
Artuoaga bows back, and stands next to Celestia. "Queen, if you die, I will avenge you." he bravely stated.
#41 Posted: 23:39:20 19/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Celestia looks at Artuoaga and smiles.
"Thank you." She pats his head and looks out the window.
---
#42 Posted: 23:44:09 19/01/2014
Artuoaga hides his blush from her. "What's the next step to stopping the Rebellion?"
#43 Posted: 01:25:40 20/01/2014
"Maybe if we combine our lights," Pneuma suggested.
#44 Posted: 01:36:32 20/01/2014
"Queen, they're combining photokinetic powers. Should we attack?" asked Artuoaga.
#45 Posted: 01:58:04 20/01/2014
The unicorn sister chuckled. "Perhaps. My specialty doesn't involve light magic, but it could be possible." Phosphora's horn glew bright, almost reaching white. "Yes. The facilities used to take up room in the crystal caves within Canterlot. Naturally, most of it was in the dark."
"You know a lot of magic for being a scientist." Johanna commented.
"It's really a must if you're going to be Equestria's finest." Phosphora replied, smirking. "Right?"
---
#46 Posted: 02:02:20 20/01/2014
"Guess I got a lot of studying to do then," Pneuma said before combining his magic with the others.
#47 Posted: 02:08:02 20/01/2014
"Rebels beware, I will not fall anytime soon!" yelled Artuoaga.
#48 Posted: 22:55:33 20/01/2014
"Queen, they're coming. Should we attack?" asked Artuoaga.
#49 Posted: 04:54:41 22/01/2014
"Pfft." Phospora tossed a bang of her mane behind her ear. "In part. Really, I don't know much more about magic than what I need to. If we find my little brother, ask him. how he does it." Her voice lowered slightly, as if directing her next words at herself. "Quite the magician, for a fashion designer... Wonder if he's alive..."
"So, anyway." Johanna finally voiced. "Seeing as I'm the only non-unicorn around, what do I do as an... alternative... to all your fancy lights?" She motioned towards the two pairs of molotov cocktails strapped to her sides. "Could fire work? I only have four, but seems as good as anything."

OOC: the many brothers of phosphora and johanna zephyr and they all suck
---
#50 Posted: 22:13:01 23/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yah, fire would be around the secon' best tah' light magic." Veiled Violet spoke against the wind. She tried to move her hooves but realized they were stuck.
"What in the--" She looked down and saw green goo.
---

Celestia gasped quietly. "Call off the Hellhounds." She yelled to the guards. They saluted again and rushed into the hall.

"Cocoons... Chrysilas'... She's at work, and she's alive." Celestia spoke loud enough for Artuoga to hear but kept her glance out the window stiffly.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me