Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
War and gold. (Fantasy war RP.) [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 15:47:29 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Four species, two groups, one war.
On the planet of W'yrmstone exists four species of great intellect. The Elves and their luxurious lifestyles, their arts, their music, their deadly magic and weapons of war. The Dwarves and their stonework, their sprawling underground cities, their heavy weaponry and knowledge of rocks, minerals and plants. The dragons and their dens, treasures, dominion of the skies and deadly fire. The humans and their meek cities, simple lifestyle, knowledge of fire magic, and dedication to their dragon gods.
The dragons and the humans conspire together, they raid Elven lands and share the spoils unevenly. The hoards of dragons being created out of the riches of Elves. The humans willingly give up their stolen riches to their dragon masters in exchange for power, food and protection.
The Elves and Dwarves merely traded goods and services with one another for thousands of years, both preferring to live separate, independent of each other. But when the dragons and their humans began becoming less of a nuisance and more of a threat, not just stealing shipments of gold or snatching livestock, but burning down buildings and destroying the lively hoods of others, the two races had to live closer than ever. The Elves shared their knowledge of magic with the Dwarves, while the Dwarves built underground tunnels and bunkers for the Elves. The two races blended their armies together into one.
When dragons started falling one by one on their raids and entire groups of humans never returned back to the dens to give tribute with sacks of gold to their lords, war began. A conflict that has lasted years now, the struggle for power has reached its limit. Both sides are suffering, the dragon's scales are becoming weak from lack of gold, they now have to rely on stolen Elven magic and human mages that can use the Elvish magic to strengthen them. With their dragon masters in a weakened state, the humans had to rely more on themselves, they no longer raid cities or caravans for gold but train for war and hunt to keep their armies strong.
The Elves and the Dwarves are suffering as well, many of their armies have been killed, the cities of the Elves have mostly become ruinous heaps, hunting for food has become even more treacherous, people are starving, time underground has not been good for the Elves that only felt the warm sun on their faces and tasted fresh air. Only the soldiers and hunters are allowed on the surface.
The dragons are vulnerable, the Elves and Dwarves are becoming bolder, sending dragon slayers that are ambushing dragons and destroying eggs. They have to do something, before they become extinct. Four races, one war, who will make it and who will perish?

Rules:
You MUST be 16+ to join this.
No godmoding.
You can only be one of the four races mentioned, but Elves and Dwarves can have pets and mounts that are used for war (That don't include dragons.)
Fire based magic can only be wielded by a human or a dragon. Humans can learn and use other elements because they stole Elven knowledge of magic, but they primarily know fire.
You may change alliances mid RP, but not at the start.
Dwarves can wield magic, but it's only basic and weak as they weren't made for magic.
Dragons can be no more than 20 ft tall.
Put "Dragons love gold" at the end of your sheet.

Character sheet:

Name:
Race:
Magic:
Weapons:
Pet/mount:
Appearance:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Medarin
Race: Human
Magic: Fire
Weapons: A battleax
Pet/mount: N/A
Appearance: 6 feet tall, muscular, light skin, brown hair, brown eyes. Wears heavy steel plate armor with a red dragon symbol on the breast plate.
Other: N/A.

Name: Authosk
Race: dragon
Magic: fire
Weapons: N/A
Appearance: 20ft tall, black, four horns, spines going from the top of his head to the tip of his tail, has two other spikes on the side of his tail. Has yellow eyes.
Other: He's a powerful leader.

Name: Faelon
Race: Elf
Magic: Lightning and healing.
Weapons: Shortsword
Pet/mount: Phoenix named Zoru.
Appearance: 6.5 feet tall. Light skin, well built, long blond hair, blue eyes. Wears white chain mail armor with some plating on the shoulders, arms, chest, back and legs.
Other: He's a general.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:54:10 19/12/2013 by torok
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#2 Posted: 23:24:58 19/12/2013
Dragon's love Gold

Name: Ashelia
Race: Human
Magic: Water/Healing
Weapons: Broadsword
Appearance: http://fr.wallpapersus.com/wp-...Fate-series.jpg (Credit to Artist)
Other: Studies monster lore often. Learns Water magic at a faster rate than Healing magic. Hides a terrifying secret.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 01:05:39 20/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#3 Posted: 23:54:56 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Of course. Accepted.
#4 Posted: 00:02:10 20/12/2013
OOC: Okay cool, this sounds fun I can't wait to start. I am going to edit my character then.
---
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#5 Posted: 22:09:07 20/12/2013
Ooc: At first I saw gold and thought, screw that, but Cresentwing posted her, o I thought I might try it out. In the end, this storyline seems amazing!

Name: Rolan
Race: Elf
Magic: Ice/Defensive
Weapons: Small hammer and a shield
Pet/Mount: A riding size vixen, that he has grown attached to and calls, "Cunner"
Apperance: a 6'2 brunette elf, with hair that reaches to 3 in below his eyes. Cunner is a fox that is half of Rolan's size, and has stunning amber eyes.
Other: Found Cunner when she was just a pup, and took a liking towards her immediately.
Dragons love gold.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:37 21/12/2013 by assassinelf
#6 Posted: 22:55:03 20/12/2013
OOC: Do I have a fan base with you Assassinelf? Hehehe... Since I posted you wanted to as well, haha awesome.

I want this to start sooo badly.
---
#7 Posted: 23:18:38 20/12/2013
Ooc: No, I just think you have good taste in rp's
Your first one was in a lot of good taste in my opinion.
And I could make a fan base.
Depending on your gender.
---
#8 Posted: 02:23:55 21/12/2013
OOC: Well I turn 16 in less then a month. That's my justification. And are you creeping on my profile lol. Jk I don't mind. I do mind that this hasn't started yet. I'm ready to begin sooo bad.
---
#9 Posted: 03:46:18 21/12/2013
Ooc: Shorty is correct on that one. If anything on here was an T for teen rpn then it sure as heck wouldn't be on this site.
---
#10 Posted: 14:28:20 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I would have posted this somewhere else, but one of the sites I was thinking of doesn't work and the other one I have not had success in starting RPs in. And I wanted 16 and up because I just didn't want a bunch of 10 year olds joining. I wanted more mature people. And we can start, you're all accepted.

Authosk was inside his den, a cave at the top of a mountain. He was watching as humans were lined up to do his bidding, he commanded the small city nearby to give him all the gold they had left so that he may be strong enough to attack one of the more intact enemy lands with some of his human knights.
Medarin was standing on the dragon's right side, his battleax poised and ready, he knew some of the humans had begun to question the dragon's domination and he wanted no attempts to be made on his lord's life. He watched every man, woman and child carefully.
A couple in ragged clothing approached the dragon with a goat. The husband kneeled in front of the dragon.
"My lord Authosk. We offer you this goat..." Said the man.
Authosk lowered his head and looked at the couple. "What did I ask for, humans?"
"G-... Gold, my lord... Bu-" The man started.
"Then why did you bring me a goat!?!" Authosk said as he raised up on his hind legs and fanned out his wings, he roared and let out a stream of fire on the couple and their goat. All three burned to death in seconds and were merely charred corpses in front of the dragon. Authosk lowered himself on all fours again and laid down on the cave floor. He looked at all the scared humans before him. "What are you waiting for!!? Give me your gold and get out! HURRY!" Authosk said and breathed fire right above the humans.
All the humans screamed in fear and ran up to the dragon, giving him whatever gold they had.
Medarin watched the whole thing with little reaction, he had gotten used to his lord's temper and swift judgement on the disobedient.
#11 Posted: 15:36:40 21/12/2013
Rolan ran through the forest, watching his surroundings. He was deeper in enemy territory than expected and had to get back before someone found him and he would have to silence them. He didn't want any casualties thi time. hat's for later. His vixen ran beside him before Rolan jumped onto the back of the beast. He heard human screaming. "Wonder how much they love their dragon now, he amusedly thought, before beginning to run faster because those screams were obviously made by a dragon. Even in their weakened state dragons are dangerous, and he didn't want to take any chances on this.

Ooc: I found a pic for Connery
[User Posted Image]
---
#12 Posted: 16:26:24 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The last of the humans who were offering gold to Authosk left the cave with his life. The dragon looked at the 10 foot pile of gold near him. There were mostly coins, mixed with jewelry and some chunks of ore. "This will satisfy me for at least a few days, but that is not enough to win a war." He said, mostly to himself as he began to eat the pile of gold.
"Should I send a message to nearby towns and cities to give their gold to you as well? You intend to strike a blow in the enemies' city and you need your strength, my lord." Medarin asked.
Authosk swallowed a mouthful of gold before answering his guard. "No, the other dragons need as much gold as they can get. A few days is all I need to scorch those damn elves and dwarves and burn their pathetic cities to the ground." He said and then continued eating.
"After we flush out the lesser races from this world, I suggest we take over their mines. The Dwarves live where gold is created. After the Dwarves are dead, humans can begin mining the ore to give to you and all the other dragons." Medarin said.
"That's exactly what we have planned. The Dwarves are not easy to get to, they prefer to hide in the dirt, like moles... But, you humans can get in their cities no problem. You are more of a use to us than you know... And you, Medarin, you are more of a use to me than even all the humans. You're loyal, obedient, no dimwitted." Authosk said as he continued eating his small hoard.
#13 Posted: 16:31:22 21/12/2013
Ashelia was standing in the line, holding a rather large and heavy bag of gold. Many people stared at her, wondering, "Where did all of that come from?" Most people thought she was a princess or was from a wealthy family. A few moments later it was Ashelia's turn to give an offering. She fearlessly walked up to Authosk and handed him the gold. "Here, take your gold!" She said and turned around and walked past the other line, some people feared of what might happen for her attitude towards the dragon. Ashelia paused and looked at the burned corpses of the poor family. She thought in her head. "This is getting out of hand. I have to do something about this. These dragons are going crazy or something. I fear they are plotting something... What is with all these gold offerings as of late? It's been happening far to frequently, almost not enough time for any citizen to acquire such wealth. I have a plan..." She looked and when Authosk was too busy taking the gold, Ashelis slipped out of the area and quickly ran back to her house. A couple miles later she finally arrived.

OOC: I like this I think this'll turn out pretty well. It's been than those stupid one-liners that flood this area. I love detailed posts that people think out and type.
---
#14 Posted: 16:53:51 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin took his master's last words as a compliment, he had to. Authosk rarely gives out compliments.
"Medarin, that woman that came in here recently that spoke to me in such a harsh tone, did you know her? You mingle with your kind more than I care to and you have a keen eye, who is she?" Authosk asked as he finished the last of his gold.
"I don't know, my lord. Most likely a wealthy woman from the city." Medarin replied.
"Go down to the city and see if the wealthy humans want to share all of their wealth with their god. I give you permission to kill them and take their wealth if need be." Authosk commanded.
Medarin bowed his head and left the cave, he began to travel down the mountain. He could see the city from here, he knew all of the rich people lived near the middle of the city. He had to go on these errands a lot lately, he hadn't been doing much fighting, but tax collecting. He was more than pleased to do whatever he could for his god, but he was trained as a knight, not a tax collector. He supposed he could be anything his lord wanted him to be, if it meant winning this war and bringing glory to the ones that deserve it the most.
#15 Posted: 19:03:17 21/12/2013 | Topic Creator
It took Medarin an hour to climb down the mountain. He found the path through some woods that would lead him into the city. Even though he spent most of his time with Authosk lately, he has noticed a change in the other humans' behaviors. Rather than giving their gold freely to the dragons, they withhold it. Medarin had to execute his fair share of people in the recent months, mostly when out in the city collecting every bit of gold he could from people. People wanting to keep gold rings that their lovers gave them, family heirlooms, he just didn't understand. Shouldn't those all go to their gods and goddesses that have helped them survive as a species? All he knew was that he was going to end up killing someone over an engagement ring, or a pot with some gold on it that contained someone's ashes... Such trivial things mattered little to him, all that mattered was the satisfaction of his lord.

'Five months, it's been five months since the last attack that took half the city... What are they planning? Should we strike now? Leaving to assault them would leave the city defenseless. I should tell the Dwarves to build more catapults so we can dispatch any of the abominations that come flying this way...' Faelon closed his journal and sat back in his wooden chair, he was inside a well structured building, in a room which he made into an office/war room. Zoru was perched on another chair, cleaning his bright red feathers. The elf general was on edge, his army is very limited, the people he has been put in charge of are starving, the city on the surface is crumbling. He even thought of surrendering to the dragons and humans, but those were just thoughts. He wasn't about to let his knee bow to the beasts, he wasn't about to be like man.
#16 Posted: 00:45:22 22/12/2013
Ashelia walked past her Guardians who helped and protected her through thick and thin. "I'm going out!" She said as she walked past Lucia.
"Are you mad!?" Lucia asked. "On a night like tonight... That's dangerous." She hollered. Ashelia opened the door into her room. She looked at Lucia.
She looked at the ceiling. "Authosk is taking way too many offerings as of late. It's as if people are unable to please him because of their short period of time to obtain such ludicrous amounts of gold. Even if it to protect this country. Anyway, I have to go." She said and closed the door. Lucia sat and waited.
Ashelia undressed and found a navy blue garb and hat and slipped into the outfit. She tightened her leg guards and armour pads and looked in the mirror. "Just the final piece." She said and opened a cabinet and pulled out crafted elvaan ears. She put them over her ears to disguise herself as an elf. "Alright... Time to go." She said and walked out. "Greil! Is it ready?"
A big burly man took a vial and lightly poured it over Ashelia, turning into a scented mist. "There. It'll last a few hours, so you better get going."
Ashelia nodded and ran out the door, a scent only elves could really sense. She opened the door and looked around to see if anybody was around and wrapped her cloak around her entire body to cover the fake ears so nobody would see them. "Alright. Let's go see what we can find-" She then bumped into Medarin. "Excuse me." She said and continued walking, amazed how her hood didn't fall off. "Time to go spy on these elvaan fools and see what damnable plan they are creating." She took off in the direction of the forest, taking the route to not be seen.
---
#17 Posted: 04:49:28 22/12/2013
Rolan had finally gotten back to his city, and rushed to where he needed to be, "Sorry I'm late Faelon, but I was closer to enemy territory than I had thought! I noticed that one dragon has recently killed a few humans, and that means he's taking offerings of gold! Which may mean he plans attacking us..... or it may not. But the latter is more likely." he stated as he turned to Connery nad fed her a squirrel treat. He then thought about the humans that had died, "I wonder why the idiots believe their 'Gods' will help them in the end." he thought.
---
#18 Posted: 05:11:20 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin almost felt the need to teach that clumsy woman a lesson on how to properly treat a royal guard, but he had other matters to attend to. He walked through the poor parts of the city, where all of the lazy, slobs who can't work for themselves wallow. He lost his footing as he tripped over something, but regained it and looked down at what he had almost fallen over. It was a feeble old man wearing stinking rags. The man struggled to look for the coins he had dropped, he found his loose change and picked them up one by one and put them in the clay mug he held.
Medarin waited until he was finished and then he snatched the cup from the man. "Taxes for our lord, thank you for your contribution." He said as he dropped the coins in his satchel.
"Please, sir... I need to eat..." Begged the man, looking up at Medarin.
"There is plenty of game outside the walls of the city, go hunt for yourself. We're fighting a war, not running a charity!" Medarin said as he walked away.

"Well done. You are brave to go so close to their territory, I suggest you take a few soldiers with you, just in case." Faelon said as he rose. "I must make sure our walls are fortified and our catapults are ready." He walked towards the door. Zuro flew and perched on his master's shoulder. Faelon stopped and looked at Rolan. "The humans are weak, they have nothing to show for their race except in service to the dragons. And the dragons know it."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:20:07 22/12/2013 by torok
#19 Posted: 05:17:50 22/12/2013
Rolan looked around, "Are we ever going to attack? If we had sent half of our army before today we could have taken Authosk in his weakened state!?" questioned the hunter, before studying the scorches on the walls. "you think Authosk made these? If not, what dragon did?" Rolan saw that some scorches were long yet light, while others were sshort and with deeper burns, suggesting multiple dragons.
---
#20 Posted: 13:33:09 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"How long ago did you say Authosk took a gold offering?" Faelon asked. Perhaps they might just get a chance to strike that dragon down once and for all.

Medarin walked through the market place, everyone was packing up their stalls and their carts for the night. Time to collect tribute from them...
He noticed some of them trying to pack up more quickly as he showed up. "Stop!" Yelled Medarin.
All of the merchants looked at Medarin and stopped what they were doing.
"Form a line in front of me and give me today's earnings. Now!" He ordered as he took out his battleax.
The merchants got their money and formed a line.
Medarin pointed at an empty sack. "In there." He commanded.
One by one the terrified merchants placed what gold coins they had into the sack.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:54 22/12/2013 by torok
#21 Posted: 13:58:32 22/12/2013
Ashelia was silently running through the forest and reached enemy territory. "Alright. Let's see what we can find out." She said and silently crawled over to where a group of elves were talking. She heard the name Faelon and thought he might be a leader. "They want to know when he made an offering. Not more then a few hours ago." She whispered to herself. "What are these elves up to?" She wondered.

In the city, Lucia was heading towards the merchant district and noticed the line of merchants, all terrified, all consumed by fear of the royal knight. "Excuse me!?" She asked firmly. "What is going on!?" Lucia saw the sack of gold on the ground and the knight turned around. Lucia gasped and was in slight shock. "These poor people! What are you doing!? They gave their offerings already! I came earlier after the offering to Authosk to shop for food but they were all gone... They were at Authosk's shrine." Lucia was ready to draw her rapier should something happen.
---
#22 Posted: 14:44:53 22/12/2013
Plan explained, "It was mere hours ago and the guard is away collecting I believe. If it continued this rate the human merchants might attack before we do." He then looked around and spotted Ashelia, "Faelon, do you recognize that woman? She seems a bit.... Suspiciosly unrecognizable. And that is very suspicious." He then began to talk over to Shadow, "Hey! Who are you!?"
---
#23 Posted: 15:08:02 22/12/2013
Ashelia had to react quickly. She dropped down, wearing her ninja garb and elvaan ears, covered in an elvaan scent.
http://gamecola.net/wp-content...winter_Wolf.jpg (Credit to Artist)

"Do you not remember me?" She calmly asked. "It was a few years ago. I was very young... I was lost and wearing a brown cloak, crying and you helped me find a way out of the woods. You protected me from those wretched humans who killed my parents. Sadly... I can remember all of this but I can't remember my name. Mostly because I never had anyone to call me my name, I made one up. It's Titania." She looked down, and began to shed a small tear. "If you don't believe me, then I will just leave, and never come back. You were the closest thing to a family I had, and if you don't realize this... Well I will jump off that cliff up there!"She cried, pointing to the large cliff about a mile away.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:09:12 22/12/2013 by Crescent Wing
#24 Posted: 21:47:55 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin looked at Lucia. "We're at war here, if you hadn't noticed. Lord Authosk needs as much gold as he can get if we are to win. These people can just go hunting if they are in need of food." He said and the took his sack of gold and slung it across his shoulder.

Faelon looked at Ashelia. "No, no. Don't do anything you'll regret ms. please."
#25 Posted: 21:56:50 22/12/2013
Lucia then went back to attention. "Well I know there is a war. Authosk has been asking for a lot of offerings lately. He is one greedy fellow. None-the-less, I will be carrying on with my duties." She stated and proceeded to walk away in the opposite direction. Her boots footsteps getting quieter every step she took until there was no sound.

Ashelia looked at Faelon. "I can see you care about me. Thank you. So I hear you might be going to attack the Authosk and them huh? Can I get in on this? You know, I could be your personal spy! I am a great ninja and master of stealth compared to humans. I could be of great assistance to you." She said, grinning in the back of her mind..
---
#26 Posted: 22:27:26 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin dropped the sack and ran after Lucia, his battleax at the ready. He wanted to teach that blasphemer a lesson.

"Would you be willing to do this?" Faelon asked Ashelia.
#27 Posted: 22:42:32 22/12/2013
Lucia noticed Medarin was pursuing her. "I got to act quick." She said and jumped onto the window and used it and tried to climb up on the building and due to her agility, she reached the top and began trying to run across the rooftops and noticed Medarin wasn't behind her but she couldn't be too cautious as she could be stopped by him at anytime. She saw the chapel and quickly jumped in through the hole in the roof and hid under one of the pews as nobody seemed to be in there.

Ashelia nodded. "Yes. I would be. As long I can make a little bit of gold to help support myself in the long run, rather I need some herbs or potions or something. I would gladly do this. I can start right away."
---
#28 Posted: 23:31:55 22/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Medarin lost her, he cursed and trudged off to go find a guard, he'll make sure that woman will be locked in irons and then fed to lord Authosk for this!

"Yes, of course." Faelon said. He gave her a small purse of gold. "Use this to buy whatever you need." He told Ashelia.
Hank Hill Green Sparx Gems: 139
#29 Posted: 23:32:48 22/12/2013
Name: Ort
Race: Dwarf
Magic: Defense/Healing/Teleport/Summoning, Light
Weapons: Pick Axe, Hammer, Poison Throwing knives
Pet/mount:
Appearance: snow white elongated beard, height 3"5. Typical clothing consist of yellow overall with a yellow pointed hat similar to a dunce hat,
Other: Can play a mean pan flute, hunts and fishes, chief deplorer of weaponry for the department of war to the elvish community
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 00:18:19 23/12/2013 by Hank Hill
#30 Posted: 23:37:35 22/12/2013
Lucia waited for a long time and waited and got up. She slowly opened the door and noticed nobody was around. She went outside and began her way back home, trying not to be scene by Medarin.

Ashelia took the bag of gold. "Thank you, Faelon. But I must ask. What are you planning on doing? Are you assembling an army or what?" She asked as she tied the bag around her belt without checking it, the heaviness of it telling her it was moderately filled.
---
#31 Posted: 00:02:26 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted after you make those changes I told you about.

Medarin went back and collected his sack of gold from the merchants. It was full and heavy, he decided he'd head back up the mountain.

"Don't you know?" Faelon asked. He thought it was strange that she asked these questions, he was getting supicious.
#32 Posted: 01:08:05 23/12/2013
Ooc: on phone lines may be shorter.

"I don't trust this girl Darling. If she's a so called "master ninja" then how Di we know were not the ones getting played? She could of made up that story. Connect and I don't remember it and I have one question for her. Would you jump off the cliff? Because I don't remember nor accept you."
---
#33 Posted: 01:24:40 23/12/2013
Ashelia looked down. "Well, I guess time hasn't helped you has it? I guess I wouldn't. Actually, I don't know... I have been out in the woods for awhile, trying to get some things. And if you think I am not a great ninja then you haven't seen me in action." She said, and pulled out a dart and threw and it barely touched Faelon and Rolan. I also have vanishing balls in case I need to get out of a bind. I think I could be of useful service to you. I already know something about the humans. But it may not be true.
---
#34 Posted: 02:17:29 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Tell us what you know?" Faelon asked Ashelia.
#35 Posted: 02:24:36 23/12/2013
Ashelia looked at Faelon. "Well let's see here. Well, Authosk the human's dragon hasn't been taking offerings lately. Almost none at all. So obviously it seems he is ill prepared for battle. The city doesn't seem to scared of an attack either. That's all I know for now." She smiled.
---
#36 Posted: 16:00:20 23/12/2013
"I still don't trust you, and by what I said I meant that I believe your working for the other side. I don't trust you."
---
#37 Posted: 16:27:14 23/12/2013
Ashelia was shocked. "Me!? Trust Humans! Ugh, after what they did to my parents. They brutally murdered them before my eyes." She looked at Rolan. "But I suppose I will leave then, cause I guess you don't want my help."
---
#38 Posted: 18:32:28 23/12/2013
"No. No I don't. Faelon, don't you agree with me?" he looked at Faelon, his eyes pleading before saying again, "Don't you? Or are you siding with her....." he asked accusingly.

Ooc: I have no idea why I'm ahving my character play that card.
---
#39 Posted: 19:42:13 23/12/2013
"Well, I guess there are plenty of other elvaan ninjas that could do the job... I was just offering to do so and not have someone be forced to do it." Ashelia said, crossing her arms. A wind blew from behind her and she shivered a bit, it was getting darker out.
---
#40 Posted: 19:53:23 23/12/2013
"And who said anyone was being forced? I volunteered, most people in this army volunteered. Now what can the humans say on that topic?" Rolan asked to no one in particular, "Nothing. Absolutely nothing that doesn't show how pathetic their devotion is."
---
#41 Posted: 19:55:56 23/12/2013
In the back of Ashelia's mind, she was ready to strangle Rolan after what he just said about humans, but she couldn't blow her cover. "Well anyway. So are you going to wage war on the humans? Like I said, Authosk hasn't taking an offering as of late. The humans are practically sitting on their hands. They aren't even scared or anything, I think they are very vulnerable now. Now would be the time to strike!" She explained, pounding her fist on the table.
---
#42 Posted: 20:03:30 23/12/2013
"I was there. I heard and saw the humans murdered for bringing a goat. And the humans bringing gold. And that means an offering, which means your lying." Rolan stated before turning around and looking at the scorch marks again.
---
#43 Posted: 20:15:12 23/12/2013
Ashelia knew it was time to go. "Well then, I guess I should be going!" She shouted and did a back flip, kicking Rolan and knocking him down and throwing her vanishing dust on the ground creating a large plume of smoke. She darted out and casted a quick water spell and with the temperature, caused it to freeze, creating a slippery passing way to catch up to her. She ran through the woods like crazy and finally managed to return to the town and saw Medarin and bumped into him and fell down, her hood falling over and revealing the fake ears. Medarin drew his axe. "WAIT!" Ashelia said. "I am not an elf! These ears are fake." She said, pulling off the ears. "I have urgent news! The elves are planning an attack! They were spying at the offering. I was just there. I was doing a bit of reconnaissance and found this out. They eventually caught on my lie, I barely escaped."
---
#44 Posted: 20:30:56 23/12/2013
"She's going to tell the enemy! We cannot, as strategists, attack now. They will be prepared." he stated before drawing his bow. "But they might not notice me."
---
#45 Posted: 20:32:20 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey, CW, DO NOT control my character! Ever. Fair warning.

Faelon backed away as Ashelia attacked. He looked around and didn't see her. He helped Rolan to his feet. "Are you alright?"

"Are you sure?" Medarin asked as he put his sack of gold down.

A Phoenix flew overhead and away from the city.
#46 Posted: 20:38:08 23/12/2013
OOC: Sorry, had to think of something that he would do...

"Yes I am sure." Ashelia panted. "There names are Faelon and Rolan. I think one might be coming after me. I've got to quickly get this elvaan scent off of me. But I will help you fight them if they do come here." She said, "I specialize in Water magic. To some extent, Ice as it is connected to water. I can also use Healing magic in case of danger, but be ready for anything."
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me