Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Chuunibyou Battles [Eighth Grader Syndrome] [OPEN] [Please join]
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Chuunibyou Battles [Eighth Grader Syndrome] [OPEN] [Please join] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1 Posted: 04:47:32 19/12/2013 | Topic Creator
~Based on the light novel and anime: Chuunibyou demo koi ga ****ai. also known as Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.~

PLOT
-Chuunibyou
A Japanese slang term which roughly translates to "Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome/Eighth Grader Syndrome". People with chuunibyou either act like a know-it-all adult and look down on real ones, or believe they have special powers unlike others.

----
There are those few students at the middle schools that have this syndrome. It usually carries on for one to two years, and then, they finish school. However, when those specific children finish that school, they aren't seen at the high school in the same area. And that's because they are too embarrassed to show their face to their old classmates, so they transfer to new schools around the region they live in.
However, in some cases, the syndrome carries on through middle school and into high school. They carry on their beliefs and don't listen to anyone who tries to tell them it's all imaginary. In some cases, the affected students threaten to kill the 'enemy' and then proceeds to have a fight with their 'special powers'.
You, yes you, have just transferred to Kyoto High School. Have you had 'Eighth Grader Syndrome', and moved to a new school to leave your past behind, or do you still have the 'syndrome', and hope that the enemy will not find you, and you can continue searching for your destiny?

DUN, DUN, DUN.

RULES

• I am the GM.
  • No godmodding, no script writing, no one sentence posts.
  • Romance and violence allowed [keep it PG-13]
  • No offensive language [unless you censor it]
  • 3 characters MAX.
  • You must have at least ONE character that has the syndrome.

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Personality:
History:
Do they have the syndrome: [Yes, they still do/No, not anymore]
Weapon: [Something like what these girls have...http://i362.photobucket.com/al...v2012/chu06.jpg]
[Like a large hammer thing...]
[If your character did have the syndrome in the past, and not now, state what weapon they had, if they had any]
Syndrome name: [Like a warrior name...look at my characters syndrome names...]
Appearance: [small picture or description] [remember to give credit to artist]
Other: [Optional]

My characters:

Name: Kujo Hikaru
Personality: Kujo is a little jumpy after his 'dark' year at middle school, but he's quickly recovering and is making new friends. He's kind, nice and polite, and quite smart. He usually thinks before rushing into things.
History: Kujo became obsessed with anything dark when he reached his last year of middle school. He even sat in his room in the dark for a few hours each day. He began to tell people about his 'adventures' and his quest to find the sacred sycthe of darkness, which he soon obtained near the end of the year. He realized it was the syndrome and finally snapped out of it. He transferred to Kyoto High School to stay away from his old classmates and start fresh.
Do they have the syndrome: No
Weapon: Dark Scythe
Syndrome name: Ryu Shadow/The Dark Shadow
Appearance: [credit to original artist]
[User Posted Image]
Other: He keeps all his old syndrome stuff in boxes in a cupboard in his room.

Name: Semira Keaira Lucine
Personality: Semira is open with her 'syndrome' antics, and doesn't care what other people think of her. She's a little quiet at first, but soon opens up and is kinda loud. She's stubborn, never backs from a battle, and usually charges into things without thinking.
History: Semira 'obtained' the syndrome in her last year of middle school, which actually would've been her second to last year, but she skipped a year (because of her grades in Astrology - yes that's gonna be a subject now). She became friends with another girl in her class who also had the syndrome (Lestari) and now the two girls are friends. She and Lestari do nearly everything together (reading 'magic' books, learning new movies, having battles).
Do they have the syndrome: Yes
Weapon: Obsidian Twin Swords
Syndrome name: Amaris Keaira
[User Posted Image]
Other: She wears a red contact lens in her right eye. She is friends with Lestari.

Name: Lestari Marise
Personality: Lestari is a little quiet at first, and lets Semira do most of the talking, but she soon opens up, but is not as loud as Semira, except when battling. She's also a little stubborn, but is kind and polite.
History: Lestari 'obtained' the syndrome near the end of her second to last year of high school. She kept it to herself before Semira came along. She and Semira now do everything together.
Weapon: Infinity Hammer And Ribbon
Syndrome name: Amarantha Infinity
[User Posted Image]
Other: She wears yellow contact lenses. She likes to watch the sunset. She is friends with Semira.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN!

ENJOY.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 00:29:13 20/12/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#2 Posted: 03:29:53 23/12/2013
I might join.

EDIT: Since its beeen like three days and no one joined then I will for sure! smilie
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:31:19 23/12/2013 by chained skull
#3 Posted: 04:28:04 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Thanks! :3
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#4 Posted: 08:53:32 23/12/2013
OOC: Can I join pls?

Name: Tara Wellsford
Personality: Shy, mysterious, nice, polite, used to be a bit of a hippy when she had the syndrome.
History: She grew up in a small town in the country and often went for long walks by herself making up songs to the sounds of nature she loves to sing when she by herself but she isn't good.
Appearance: Average height, browny-red hair slightly auburn, green-blue eyes, blue and white tie-die shirt, black jean mini shorts and brown boots.
Other: She has a collection of 7 crystal necklaces one for each day of the week. She always wears one and it helps her feel calm and safe.
Do they have the syndrome: not anymore
Weapon: Use to have a crystal wand with feathers and ribbon round it, that could control people into doing anything she want them to do.
Past Syndrome name: Crystal lafiyla

Name: Safria
Appearance: Tall dark brown hair, green eyes, red shirt, tartian mini skirt black stockings and boots.
Personality: Has too sides. Comes across Self obsessed, *****y, arrogant. She is determined, and once she knows someone she's alot nicer. Has a quite side that no one see. Has trust issues.
History: Was orphaned when she was a baby. Doesn't know her real parents. Adopted at 5 and brought up in a rich family.
Weapon: Has a motor bike. With force field and flame thrower.
Syndrome name: Flavia aliexas

OOC: These two are best friends.
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:58:47 25/12/2013 by MoonDragon36
#5 Posted: 09:11:04 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted MoonDragon. :3
#6 Posted: 15:01:16 23/12/2013
Name: Xavier
Personality: He is normaly closed up and quiet to others. He actually never opened up to anyone but to his old friends, but he doesn't even see them anymore. He normaly talks about 'Why are we on earth?'' type of thing and is always depressed. (If I'm allowed to lose the syndrome later on then his personality will change)
History: While in Elementary School he was always nice and cheerful, always had those terrible times every one else had. He knew 3 friends that where close together, so then all four of them became best friends and helped eachother. But when the second year of Middle School came he then changed only talking to his friends not talking to anyone else other than the teachers though. When a kid tried to talk to him he would just walk away. Being transferred to a new school might be a good change for him.
Do they have the syndrome: Yes. (Also is it okay that he loses it later on?)
Weapon: An old rusted sword with blood stains on it (Just for an explanation it's was his great grandfathers. Also can he get a new weapon later on?)
Syndrome name: Black abyss Syndrome (Can't think of anything else)
Appearance: Has black hair and is usally messed up. He has brown eyes, a cream like skin tone, and wears green glasses. He normaly wears work out pants (I call them swishy pants smilie) along with a grey long sleve shirt and when it is cold he usally wear a dark green vest jacket over it. And normally wears shoes like nikes.
Other:

Anything in Parentheses are question what I can do with my character. Or just about him a little bit more.
---
#7 Posted: 22:10:32 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure, and accepted chained skull. We'll start when one more person joins.
#8 Posted: 22:39:47 23/12/2013
OOC: Could we just start now I have a feeling that it may be while for someone else to join. No offense though.
---
#9 Posted: 23:02:22 23/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: No, I know someone else who will join soon.
#10 Posted: 23:07:11 23/12/2013
OOC: Alright then.
---
MoonDragon36 Gold Sparx Gems: 2452
#11 Posted: 09:52:16 25/12/2013
OOC: OMG you used the name Xavier!!! That is my fav name ever smilie No joke it is smilie
---
Alt/egirl crossed with a Hippy, some days be gamer life others I just wanna dance with the forest fairies smilie
Follow me on twitch: twitch.tv/R3DV3LV3T
#12 Posted: 20:43:07 25/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok, maybe the user I thought was joining isn't going to. Let's start now.

It was the start of the new school year.
Kujo stood by the train station, swinging his school bag self-consciously, waiting for his train. He sighed, blowing his fringe out of his face and peered down the train tracks, hoping the train would be early, but it seemed it wasn't going to be.
Dark Lord Platinum Sparx Gems: 7365
#13 Posted: 21:31:00 25/12/2013
OOC: Sorry, decided to join today.

Name: Xaph Unknown

Personality: Calm and collective, generally nice to most but has a darker side to him, an even more insane side to him, he tries to keep it locked away, sometime comes along cold.

History: He mostly lived on the streets for most of his life, being an orphan at first but hating it there, he did most of his own education and lived mostly by his own rules though circumstances came up where he had to get an education from an official place, which is why he went to Kyoto High school

Weapon: Two Cross X Blades, these blades come out as if like chakrams at first, two handlebars intersecting in the middle of a circle, blades coming out on four side, though the ends of the blades have criss-crossing blades that make an X, though so much metal would seem hard to wield, it is lightweight to him and almost act like daggers despite their size...

Syndrome name: Sondrida Eckeferiel

Appearance: He generally has long-ish black hair that usually covers both eyes, sea blue eyes, he is of a tall height and his attire usually consists of black, white, or gray, he has a scar on his forehead, going in a diagonal direction that covers most of his forehead, he has a sort of pale-ish skin-tone and kind of narrow-ish eyes, sometimes looking angry, sometime just calm, but never meaning when they look angry.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#14 Posted: 03:53:10 26/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.
#15 Posted: 15:12:27 26/12/2013
Xavier was sitting on a bench waiting for his train to arrive. But he didn't pay attention to the see if the train was there, he just kept on thinking about his new school. He then sighed as looked down at the ground.
---
#16 Posted: 01:26:37 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kujo was getting impatient. He was always impatient. Where was his train? He sighed, and went over to a bench, sitting down on it. He wondered what the new school would be like.
#17 Posted: 02:57:48 28/12/2013
Name: Aethiel Preneas

Personality: A generally keep to herself silent person, she usually is seen emotionless, hardly conveying or showing emotions even through expression, though still has them.

History: A child mostly living on her own, her father dying in an attempt to keep the family from being robbed, the mother dying from a disease, all she has is her older brother, they've so far lived a moderately alright lives, though mostly her brother and her were usually separate, when little, inseparable until the death of their mother and father, to her, she was age ten when it happened, she has lived mostly a life where her ideal is that if one shows emotion and a person comes too close, one will always get hurt and has been a long time since she's had a friend.

Weapon: A clawed gauntlet on her right hand and and strange looking gun in her left, not one that is normal, nothing that would look like it's from this world anyway.

Do they have the Syndrome: Yes

Syndrome Name: Dystany Sounra

Appearance: She has violet eyes with silver short hair, some of it, falling onto her right eye, she is of a smallish figure, short and generally not one to stand out, she wears a black choker with her name on the front in silver and a bracelet with different colored rounded gems on her right hand, all of the colors, her attire usually consists of gray, to try and keep herself non-colorful and uninteresting, sometimes using black.

OOC: Sorry, just though t of this character.

Xaph, leaning against the wall, was looking up at the ceiling, he, himself, seemed to be waiting for the train too, his foot against the wall and hands in his pocket.
---
Like fallen snow, I lay on the ground and wait for my turn to fade away, no matter how unique I seem. It's my gift to you... A true sacrifice...
#18 Posted: 04:23:40 28/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted.

Kujo hoped this new school would be better. No syndrome, no nothing.
#19 Posted: 04:40:18 28/12/2013
Xavier then slouched on his backpack as he sighs again. "Just as I thought, the train is late. By why does it matter? We end up getting punished for no reason..." He thought out loud.
---
#20 Posted: 23:46:16 28/12/2013
Aethiel, finally making it with a bag slung onto her shoulder, sat at the end of a bench, also seeming to wait for a train, she, just staring ahead as she waited, her expression and she emotionless.
---
Xaph just kept leaning onto a wall, awaiting the arrival.
---
#21 Posted: 01:39:11 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The train finally arrived, and Kujo trudged on, sitting down in the first seat. He gave a sigh, and then suddenly, someone sat down beside him.
Kujo froze and slowly looked to his left, seeing a small girl with jet black hair in pigtails, a backpack, and wearing the same uniform as him. She seemed to staring straight ahead.
"She must be going to my school," Kujo thought. "But why is she sitting next to me?"
Suddenly, the girl turned and caught Kujo's gaze. She leant closer to him until their faces were inches apart.
"Uh..." Kujo leant back as far as he could away from the girl.
"Ryu Shadow!" The girl said.
Kujo blinked and then realized that was his 'eighth-grade-syndrome' name. But...how? Kujo had never met this girl before. How did she know his syndrome name?
#22 Posted: 01:50:10 29/12/2013
Xavier then walked on to the train dragging his bag. He then sat down near the front and put his bag in the seat next to him as he then sighed. "Well at least we'll get there on time..." He said to himself.
---
#23 Posted: 04:19:39 29/12/2013
Xaphj, with his hand in his pockets walk on in, deciding to stand and holding onto the straps above.

Aethiel also walked in last of the rest, she heard a 'Ryu Shadow' close by..But didn't pay much attention to it, as she sat, again at the end of the seat, she unzipped her bag, brought out a book, zipped it back up and started reading.
---
#24 Posted: 04:26:58 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"How do you know...about that name?" Kujo murmured, as the girl finally leant away from him.
"Because that is you, isn't it?" The girl tilted her head.
"It was me," Kujo muttered. "A year ago."
"It was you?" The girl looked confused. "But it is you, Ryu Shadow."
"Ssshhh!" Kujo hissed, laying a hand over her mouth, hoping no one he knew was on this train. No one was really on board, except for some other students who seemed to have the same uniform as himself.
The girl blinked and looked at Kujo. She seemed surprised.
Kujo removed his hand. "Don't call me that."
"Why not?" The girl asked. "That is your name."
"Who are you anyway?" Kujo asked, trying to change the subject.
The girl sat up straight. "My true name is Amaris Keaira, but call me Semira. That's my cover name."
"Cover name?" Kujo murmured.
"Yes. You must have a cover name, Ryu Shadow."
"Ssshhh! My name is Kujo, not Ryu Shadow."
"Ah, so Kujo is your cover name..." Semira nodded slowly.
Kujo placed his hands on his head and stared at Semira. "What?"
#25 Posted: 04:43:51 29/12/2013
Aethiel was just reading her book, she was too far away to hear the conversation going on, the only words she heard was 'Ryu Shadow' the first time, but the next, she didn't hear, as she crossed one covered leg, having thigh-high socks on, over the other and her book set upon the skirt on her lap.
---
#26 Posted: 04:51:26 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Your cover name is Kujo," Semira began. "Of course, you can't use your true name out loud, otherwise the enemies will find you. So we use cover names. You should've known that."
"Well I didn't," Kujo said slowly.
"Well then." Semira shrugged. "Now you do."
"Wait, what enemies?" Kujo asked.
Semira looked at him. "The enemies that are after you, and try to steal your power. I remember that the ghosts of shadow were always after you. Are they still chasing you? I hope not."
"Ghosts of shadow. That was the name of the 'enemies' that were always after me when I had my...syndrome." Kujo thought, keeping his gaze on the girl. "How does this girl know about all this?"
#27 Posted: 04:54:14 29/12/2013
Athiel then decided to look around, looking for the source of the voiuce, though still couldn't hear them now, she saw a few students, but only one student was talking to a small girl, tilting her head.
---
#28 Posted: 05:06:19 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Semira changed the subject. "You are now in a contract with me."
Kujo blinked. "Excuse me, what did you say?"
"A contract." Semira pointed to her right eye, which Kujo noticed was red. "You have seen the Obsidian eye, now we are bound together."
"Obsidian?" Kujo blinked. "Isn't that a black volcanic rock? Your eye is red..."
"It's the Obsidian eye, alright?" Semira said firmly, making Kujo shift a little further along the seat, away from her. "You have seen it, we are bound together now," she repeated.
The train halted to a stop. They were at the train platform across the road from the school.
"What?" Kujo murmured.
#29 Posted: 05:20:37 29/12/2013
Xaph noticed and let go of strap and walked on out.
---
Aethiel stood up, as she started walking on out, though watched the two as she passed them.
---
#30 Posted: 05:29:56 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kujo stood up and slipped past the girl, running out into the open world.
Semira followed him all the way to his classroom.
"Can you stop following me?" Kujo said, zipping around to face her.
"But we're bound by contract, Ryu-I mean, Kujo," Semira said. "And anyway, I'm in this class." She skipped past Kujo and into class.
"Great, she's in my homeroom class," Kujo thought, rolling his eyes and entering the classroom.
#31 Posted: 05:40:48 29/12/2013
Xavier got off the train as he walked slowly to the school. Looking down he just hoped he would at least feel happy about a new school. He then sighed as he pushed Kujo while walking in. "Sorry..." He murmured as he sat down and put his head on his desk.
---
#32 Posted: 05:44:24 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's fine." Kujo said, surprised by the slight push. He sat down at his new desk and sighed. He saw Semira in the first row, and then looked away.
#33 Posted: 05:46:41 29/12/2013
Aethiel blinked a few times, noticing she was in the same class as the boy and girl, but didn't seem o care all too much, emotionlessly getting into the classroom and setting her bag down by her desk, then sat down.
---
Xaph, on the other hand, was in a different class then the three as he got to his classroom and sat down, sighing as he looked out the window, him, being in the middle of the classroom where he sat.
---
#34 Posted: 06:05:01 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Kujo sighed as the teacher walked in. "I really hope this year is better than the last," he murmured to himself.
#35 Posted: 06:21:11 29/12/2013
Aethiel just paid attention to the teacher silently as the teacher walked in.

OOC: Hm, I wanted to do something, but I guess I'm a little late. xD
---
#36 Posted: 06:24:15 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: What did you want to do?

The teacher talked, for quite a long time. First about the school year, then about classes, and then about special events.
#37 Posted: 06:34:28 29/12/2013
OOC: Kind of wanted to bring in someone as a new student, Aethiel or Xaph, Though I might come up with a new character on the spot to do so.
---
#38 Posted: 07:53:48 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You can.
#39 Posted: 21:55:26 29/12/2013
Name: Syra Thani

Personality: A quite mature person who is usually wise, her usual air about her is being calm, what most don't know though is that she is actually insane, whether being calm and wise is also apart of that insanity is unknown, only showing it at the right moment.

History: She was generally a normal person at first, being an only child and having parents, that was until...She was told at the age of eight that she had a twin sister, who had died in child birth while she managed to live, this caused her imagination to imagine that she was really there and started to play as if she was, one day, the parents decided to take her away to an institution, a psychiatry ward...Whatever that could help her, after watching two years of their daughter playing with no one at all, in her eyes, she could only see her being taken away from her sister, she had a pair of scissors from before as to play with and in the end, killed her parents, this caused something to snap inside of her, though she lied to get out of whatever the police had in store for her if she told the truth...

Weapons: Two small discs that are sharp and can be thrown and come back to her, they can produce strings from one side of it's flat surface, which create a "Doll"...An ideal of her sister controlled like a puppet, the doll looks blue crystaline, and looks much like a human but has no mouth or iris, waist length hair and a bow on her, everything of her is blue as a result of the crystal like look.

Do they have the syndrome: No

Syndrome Name: Estrain

Appearance: Medium kind of midnight black hair that goes down to the back of her neck, very pale skin, almost as if she were dead, on the right side she has a small ponytail because of such side is too long and will fall in front of her eye, her eye color is a bluish green, though she wears contact lenses that change her eye color, though solely for that purpose, she doesn't need them to see, She is of short height, small, but still enough to at least look thirteen and almost fourteen even though her true age is fourteen, a birthmark, if one pushes the hair out of the way, is on the back of her neck, of a outlining of a daimond with a circle within it.

Other: She seems to always carry two things, the scissors she killed her parents with, and a stuffed fox, meant as a present to her sister, she doesn't carry them within her pockets unless needed to, and only within her bag.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:12:17 30/12/2013 by Dark Lord
#40 Posted: 00:51:27 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Interesting character! Accepted.
#41 Posted: 01:11:36 30/12/2013
OOC: The imagination keeps working on interesting things even on the spot! smilie

Aethiel watched as the sliding door to their classroom opened...Who walked in was a medium haired girl, wearing the same school uniform as them, her hair pitch black yet her skin was much paler than Aethiel could even compare to, as she walked in with delicate steps, she then looked to the teacher, as she was a new transfer student, she then turned on her heel toward the classroom, looking toward them, a calm expression on her face as she came in, letting the teacher do his/her job, letting him/her say her name while afterword when given permission would greet herself.
---
#42 Posted: 01:43:58 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The teacher looked at her. "Oh, yes, class, another new student, this is Syra Thani. We'll need someone to show her around, since we didn't attend yesterday, when the other students showed the rest of you around." She looked around the class. "Any volunteers?"
#43 Posted: 01:51:25 30/12/2013
Syra then bowed as traditional Japanese/formal greeting "Nice to meet you all, I hope you'll all be great to me." She then looked around at everyone, wondering if anyone would volunteer, Aethiel was just staring ahead without a hint of emotion, seeming to have no intent of volunteering.
---
#44 Posted: 02:03:39 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"Aethiel?" The teacher piped up. "Could you show Syra around?" she asked hopefully.
#45 Posted: 02:10:36 30/12/2013
Aethiel looked toward the teacher with an emotionless, yet ice cold glare, that was like steel as she didn't seemed threatened that she was doing it at the presence of a techer, she then stood up, walked over to Syra, looking to her with the same stare, though Syra seemed unaffected as she just gave half-open calm eyes and a slight and just as calm smile, as they walked on to be shown around.
---
Xaph on the other hand, had nothing exciting going with him, besides listening and watching his teacher in the classroom he was in, despite it being the same old same old, he was still collective and calm it seemed.
---
#46 Posted: 02:31:41 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
The teacher nodded as the two students walked on, and the proceeded to tell the class about the upcoming Autumn Festival, which showcased the students art/work, talents, and was just a fun festival for all ages.
#47 Posted: 02:40:33 30/12/2013
As Aethiel showed Syra around, she never told her what was what, she never talked actually, letting Syra only figure out what rooms were what herself, after over half of the rooms, Syra then asked "Why won't you speak?" Aiethiel didn't reply, asking the same question a few times, though no answer and they just continued on their way.
---
Xaph just listened intentlky to his teacher.
---
#48 Posted: 02:46:36 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
"The Autumn festival is happening in a week," the teacher said, and then the bell rang. "Class dismissed."
Kujo quickly left the classroom, and realized Semira was following him. And when they were a good distance away, Kujo stopped, leant back against the wall, looked at Semira and said: "What?"
#49 Posted: 02:52:04 30/12/2013
Aethiel soon soon finished in showing Syra around, then, they parted, not really giving any word as Syra sighed "What was that?" She asked seeming they weren't a good fit, or Aethiel wouldn't be a good fit for anyone as Syra just walked away.
---
Xaph stood up as he took his bag and began walking up the stairs to the roof, once he got there, he took a deep breath and looked up at the sky.
---
Bakura Green Sparx Gems: 380
#50 Posted: 02:53:12 30/12/2013
May I join?
---
"With a new hand comes a whole new perspective."
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me