Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The War of the 7 Kingdoms [CLOSED]
IAmSpyro123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3353
#1 Posted: 06:05:43 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
There are 7 races. Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Vampires, Halflings, Orcs, and Giants. The Kings of each of these races have gotten in a huge argument over territory. Before this argument, the races were living together in harmony. Helping each other, befriending each other, and even having closer relationships with each other. Now, the people of each race just spit on the other races. Though there are still people with peace in their hearts and choose to love all races. There is a group for this named The Allies. The Allies has all sorts of races who are trying to fight against the war happening between the races, and to restore their world before the War happened.

Races:
Humans: All around race. Strong, Quick, and Intelligent.
Elves: The quicker, smarter race.
Dwarves: The very strong, and tough race. Inside and out.
Vampires: The extremely intelligent, sneaky race.
Halflings: The extremely stealthy and sneaky race.
Orcs: The dumber, but stronger race.
Giants: The strongest race.

Classes and Sub-classes:
Warrior (Duel wielder, Shield user, 2 handed weapon user).
Ranger (Thrower, Bow user, Crossbow user)
Mage (Wizard, Conjurer, Healer, Sorcerer (All around mage class with no skill and limitations))
Shapeshifter (Animal transformer, Insect transformer)
Assassin (Blade dancer, Poisoner, Unarmed)

Roles:
Independent (You don't trust anyone. Even your own race. You fight for yourself and yourself only)
Team Player (You fight for your race. You have the drive to completely obliterate the other races)
Member of The Allies (You are a part of a group named The Allies which gathers people of all races to help discontinue the war between them)
Blood Brother (You fight for, and with your friends. Whether these friends be from the same race, or from a different race, if someone messes with them, you will destroy them)

Rules:
Just follow the basic dS rules.
No godmodding
Everything else is allowed.

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
Class:
Sub-Class:
Weapon(Optional, you could pick up/buy weapons from somewhere else):
Role:
Appearance:
Backstory:
Other:

My Characters:

Name: Junak
Race: Halfling
Class: Assassin
Sub-Class: Unarmed
Weapon: Spiked Brass Knuckles
Role: Blood Brother
Appearence: 4'8". Medium armor. Black short hair.
Backstory: He has been best friends with Spasitelj the Giant since they were both 3. He does not care much for the war, he only cares about himself and Spasitelj. He will go beyond death just to protect him.
Other: N/A

Name: Spasitelj
Race: Giant
Class: Warrior
Sub-Class: 2 handed user
Weapon: None yet.
Appearance: 9'5". Swoopy brown hair. Heavy armor.
Backstory: Best friends with Junak. Will go beyond death just to protect him. He wishes for the war to end. A more peaceful person than Junak, but will still annihilate someone if he wishes.
Other: N/A
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 21:06:39 09/12/2013 by IAmSpyro123
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#2 Posted: 17:17:31 08/12/2013
Name: Ronana
Race: Elf
Class: Shapeshifter
Sub-class: Animal Transformer
Weapon: Quarterstaff/ himself
Appearance: 6'2 , and 4'5 long purple hair. Wears a purple cloak that affects the color of the animals she turns into's fur.
Backstory: Her and her pre war best friend remained friends during the war. She was forced to run away from her home by other elves who did not approve of her vampire friend.

Name: Koyuan
Race: Vampire
Class: Ranger
Sub-class: thrower
Weapon: Francisca (throwing axe)
Role: Blood Brothers
Appearance: 4'6 with black '9 hair and wears light armor.
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#3 Posted: 18:37:00 08/12/2013
Name: Dandre
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Sub-Class: Animal transformer (But only able to transform into a bipedal wolf.)
Weapon: A sword enchanted with drain magic. (It only drains magic if it strikes another mage.)
Role: Blood brother to Marcurio only (Perhaps for now.) Joined the Allies with Marcurio, but only cares for him.
Appearance: Light skinned man, black hair that reaches down to his shoulders, dark orange eyes that appear to glow in the dark. Wears all black attire, black robe that has long fur hanging from the bottom and from the shoulders and has some light Ebony plating on the shoulders, hood with a helmet built in under it, boots with light Ebony on them, gauntlets armored with light Ebony, a bandoleer strapped to his chest that has some potions and poisons on it, four pouches attached to the front of his belt, a satchel on his right side and a book strapped to his left, he also carries a large black backpack made out of black fur. Has a light Ebony shield that blocks some magic.
Backstory: (Not sure, going to make it up as I go along.)
Other: Marcurio is his mate.

A character that I am using from a video game, but who I thought fit perfectly here:

Name: Marcurio
Race: Human
Class: Mage
Sub-Class: Wizard
Weapon: Dwarven hatchet enchanted with drain magic.
Role: The Allies, but is a blood brother to Dandre.
Appearance: Lean man, light skin, dark hair tied in a pony tail, has a small beard.
Has robes similar to Dandre’s but without the Ebony. Has a light dwarven shield.
Backstory:
Other: Dandre is his husband. He has an affinity for the Dwarven race.

OOC: I know this probably isn't the right combo of classes and subclasses, but please consider them. It's what he is, and I only limited the transformation to one animal.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:22:15 09/12/2013 by torok
#4 Posted: 18:49:28 08/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You're both accepted! Nice characters. Torok don't worry about it you're fine.
#5 Posted: 18:57:48 08/12/2013
OOC: Oh, ok. Thanks. I thought there was a problem with me mixing classes like that. Glad to see there isn't. Can a mage dabble in all 3 things (Wizard, conjurer and healer)?
#6 Posted: 20:09:47 08/12/2013
Ooc: Yeah! That could be called a sorcerer or something. Please consider it. And by yeah, I mean that is a good idea.
---
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#7 Posted: 21:59:57 08/12/2013
Name: Zera
Class: Shapeshifter
Sub-Class: Animal Transformer
Weapon: None
Appearance: Blonde hair, light skin, skinny, bright green eyes.
Backstory: Always was a very kind and caring human, but when one of her friends went crazy, she raged, and has never been the same. Eventually she came across another Vampire, and they became great friends, and he bit her and turned her into one too. Since then, she's gotten her old personality back a little, but is still not nearly the same.
Other: None

Ooc: I'll make another character later.

EDIT:

Name: Paul
Class: Assassin
Sub-Class: Poisoner
Weapon: Dagger
Appearance: Dark blond hair, blue eyes, medium build.
Backstory: He's always been interested in the way of his kind, and turning others to his side and race. He is very influential, and has convinced many to go out of their way to do many things for him. When he was little, his parents were abducted, and he then became an assassin and rescued his parents. Sadly, shortly after, they died.
Other: None
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:09:27 09/12/2013 by weebbby
#8 Posted: 00:22:04 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry guys, but I don't wanna make the Mage class overpowered. Why would you choose any other Mage subclass if you can do them all in one subclass? Again, I'm sorry. And weebbby you are accepted! Welcome to War!
I'm gonna wait till 1 or 2 more people join, and then we'll start.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#9 Posted: 01:09:59 09/12/2013
Ooc: I changed Paul a little, just to let you know what the edit was.
#10 Posted: 01:19:15 09/12/2013
OOC: Alright, that's fine. What can a wizard do? What powers do they have?
#11 Posted: 01:25:30 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alright. Wizards are basically just arcanists and elementalists. They can use arcane skills as well as elements.
#12 Posted: 02:23:45 09/12/2013
OOC: I edited my characters' weapons, I hope that's ok.
#13 Posted: 13:23:41 09/12/2013
Ooc: In DND, there is a class that has all the other classes in it. With specialization classes, you are really skilled at that particular kind of spell. With a class like our Sorcerer idea, it would be basically a variety class, you can do all of it, but are skilled at none of them.
---
#14 Posted: 21:04:58 09/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: that's fine, torok. And assassinelf that makes better sense. Ill add it.
#15 Posted: 02:08:51 10/12/2013
OOC: When do we start?
#16 Posted: 15:23:10 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: we need one more character
#17 Posted: 15:27:00 10/12/2013
Ooc: Wait can my characters be blood brothers and Allied?
---
#18 Posted: 19:28:11 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes they may. But they have to be either more committed to the Allies or their Blood Brother.
#19 Posted: 19:34:22 10/12/2013
Ooc: they are more committed to their blood brother
---
#20 Posted: 19:48:56 10/12/2013
OOC: That's what's happening with my characters too.
#21 Posted: 19:53:23 10/12/2013
Ooc: Blood brothers and allied seem to be the most common
---
#22 Posted: 20:46:46 10/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Should we start?
#23 Posted: 21:44:19 10/12/2013
Ooc: Torok's not on, but if you want
---
#24 Posted: 00:05:45 11/12/2013
OOC: Start it, I'll only be able to post perhaps once tonight though.
#25 Posted: 00:22:52 11/12/2013
Ooc: Can I start it off?

Ronana ran through the woods, and jumped over roots. She had to get to the alliance before the either the elves killed Koyuan, or the vampires killed her. She grabbed onto her lightweight friend and turned into an eagle.

Koyuan held on as tight as he could until he spotted an alliance base. He could tell because there were a bunch of different races on the ground.
---
#26 Posted: 02:12:37 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: assassinelf its Allies not Alliance smilie

Junak was riding on top of Spasitelj's shoulders as they were walking through the Elven woods to get to a nearby Allies building for some rest. They saw two Elven soldiers walking towards them. Junak immediately hopped off of Spasitelj's shoulders and cloaked himself. Spasitelj started sprinting towards one of the soldiers and kicked him in the chest. Junak uncloakes himself and jumps out of nowhere and punches one of the shoulders in the throat. He then pulls the soldier's feet towards him and trips him. Spasitelj walks up to one of the two knocked out soldiers and takes his warhammer. They continue through the woods. They find the Allies building and are able to rest. They both repeatedly got asked to join the Allies and both immediately refused.
#27 Posted: 02:52:28 11/12/2013
Dandre and Marcurio were walking through the woods, Dandre was doing all the walking actually, he had turned into a wolf and was walking on all fours, allowing the other man to ride on his back. He didn't mind that his mate was using him as a horse, he was large enough in his wolf form and the mage was not that heavy. Dandre didn't like the fact that they were headed towards a group called the Allies, how could they trust anyone anymore? Most of the other races hated man the most, who knows how they'd get treated? They'd be better off staying in their pack of two, why was this group so important? No matter, Marcurio wanted to get to this group, and whatever Marc wanted Dandre would do. No matter how much he hated the thought.
#28 Posted: 03:43:44 11/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Junak and Spasitelj were resting in seperate rooms in the allies building. Spasitelj woke up to the sound of rustling in Junak's room. He busted inside. Someone had snuck into Junak's room and tried to rob him in his sleep. As Junak and the robber were fighting, Spasitelj grabs his warhammer and drills the robber in the side of the head. "Thanks. He caught me off guard". Junak said to Spasitelj. Spasitelj gives him a head nod.
#29 Posted: 12:07:17 11/12/2013
"Won't you be glad when this war is finally over?" Marcurio asked.
"Yes, I'll be glad when I don't have to constantly look over my shoulder and worry about someone attacking us." Dandre said, he looked around the forest as he was walking, he smelled the air trying to sense any danger.
"The worst part is us having to kill, especially the Dwarves. It is only their corrupted tyrant that deserves to die, in my opinion." Marcurio said.
"I don't care who I have to maul to keep you safe, Marc." Dandre said.
"I know." Marcurio said.
Dandre stopped suddenly. The strong scent of blood assaulted his senses.
Marcurio held onto Dandre's fur as his husband darted forward toward the scent.
Dandre leaps over a bush and lands in a clearing. He sees two dead elf soldiers.
Marcurio dismounted Dandre and slowly walked over to the corpses. "Who could have done this?" He asked, crouching down to look at them.
Dandre walked next to his mate, he sniffed the bodies. "Soldiers for their elven king." He said with a snarl, identifying who these soldiers were.
#30 Posted: 14:01:21 11/12/2013
Ronana looked around the area. She heard sounds coming from a room, so she transformed into a bat, with potent hearing. She heard a bang, and then a thump, and then a halfling voice, "Thanks, he caught me off guard." Koyuan was sleeping, so she turned into a pigmy mouse. She then crawled out of her room, into the halfling's room. This form had terrible eyesight but smell to make up for it. She smelled 3 figures, one giant, one halfling, and one human with a stench of malevolous intent.
---
#31 Posted: 16:35:06 11/12/2013
Marcurio started to search one soldier for money and other things they might need.
Dandre smelled something interesting in the other soldier's satchel. He tore the satchel open and found a hunk of meat in it, he ate it up in a matter of seconds.
"Don't eat him." Marcurio said, thinking that Dandre was making a meal out of a dead soldier again. It was almost like cannibalism and he didn't like it.
"Relax, he had some meat in his satchel. I know you don't like me making meals out of sentient beings." Dandre said, sitting down on the grass, waiting for Marc to finish looting. He had to admit though, the scent of relatively fresh blood was intoxicating, but he couldn't, not with Marc around.
#32 Posted: 17:58:06 11/12/2013
Ronana went back into her room, turned human, and layed down on her bed. She thought about what had happened in that room before turning over, and slowly drifting off to sleep. She dreamed of a wolf, eating meat from a dead man, with a human standing nearby, "Don't eat him." She heard the human sat to the wolf, obviously a shapeshifter or wizard. "Relax, He had some meat in his satchel. I know you don't like me making meals of sentient beings."

Koyuan's dreams were filled with dancing female vampires.
---
#33 Posted: 18:10:48 11/12/2013
Marcurio grabbed some coins that had fallen out of the dead elf's satchel. He stood up after putting the money in his own satchel. "It looks like we're done here. Let's go, according to my map there should be a building close by. We're in the right place." He said.
Dandre stood up and let Marcurio mount him again. He walked off in the direction that the Allie's building was in.
#34 Posted: 18:19:26 11/12/2013
Ronana woke herself up, then woke up Koyuan. This was obvously a vision, and if she had a vision of them, she should befriend them. It didn't have to mean they were special, but she liked to assume they were. She told Kouan about what was going on and they went out. They waited for the pair of Humani for a small while before Ronana turned into a bear and caught some fish. "No fishing Pole needed!"
---
#35 Posted: 18:29:33 11/12/2013
Dandre and Marcurio heard splashing nearby. Dandre smelled a bear and fish and also a vampire.
"There's a bear and a vampire near the river." Dandre said.
"We are quite near the Allies building, maybe they're part of the Allies." Marcurio said, getting off Dandre and walking towards the river.
Dandre walked with him, he was at his side.
They came to the river and saw the elf and vampire fishing. "Good evening." Marcurio greeted.
#36 Posted: 18:50:40 11/12/2013
"Good evening. My friend Ronana here knew you were coming." stated Koyuan before pointing at the bear. "She is, quite obviously, a shapeshifter. She morphs animals." Ronana then morphed back on the bank. She then looked at the two men and quoted them from her dream. "SO, you don't like it when we more, animalistic, beings eat sentient beings? What about the ones that really, really deserve it? I don't think they should get eaten do you?"
---
#37 Posted: 19:03:23 11/12/2013
"Well, shapeshifters are born as sentient beings themselves and I think it would be cannibalism if they did." Marcurio said.
"Wait, how did you know about our conversation?" Dandre asked, getting suspicious.
#38 Posted: 19:09:57 11/12/2013
"I had a dream. ABout you two. I'm not sure why, but I did." explained Ronana before walking towards them, "SO what's you two's connection? Husband and Husband? Brother and Brother? Friends?" before walking closer towards them in a creepy inda way.

"Sorry about her. She enjoys being cryptic."
---
#39 Posted: 19:19:05 11/12/2013
Dandre let out a low growl as she approached, he didn't want her getting too close to Marc.
"Dandre, it's alright." Marcurio said, trying to calm his husband down.
Dandre's growling stopped, but he still gave Ronana a cold glare.
"We're husband and husband. Also sorry about that, he-... We don't know who we can trust anymore. Everyone seems to be at one another's throats." Marcurio said.
#40 Posted: 23:01:32 11/12/2013
"True. My own kind tried to kill me for my best friend. Sorry if I got to close for comfort, what was it? Marc?" she then turned into a bat and landed on Koyuan shoulder. "She just enjoys being cryptic and stuff, she's harmless to those who don't attack her or me. So don't do that please and thank you," stated Koyuan before saying, "This is the way to the Alliance base."
---
#41 Posted: 23:29:57 11/12/2013
"Alright." Marcurio said as he and Dandre walked with the two to the Allies' building. Dandre always kept a bit ahead of Marc, as he wanted to make sure he was safe, he didn't trust these people, they knew things.
#42 Posted: 21:08:06 12/12/2013
Ronana looked at Dandre, he looked a bit mistrusting. She decided to deal with it later on. She then looked at Koyuan, "YOu are the one that doesn't know the creepy stuff, try and befriend them! Please and thank you."
---
#43 Posted: 22:44:46 12/12/2013
Dandre wondered if Ronana always made demands like that, if so, they were not going to be friends. He didn't deal with commands from others but his mate so well. People had to work very hard for Dandre to even consider listening to a single command or to even call them friend.
"By the way, I'm Marcurio, and this is Dandre. Excuse me for my late introduction." Marcurio said.
#44 Posted: 15:24:05 14/12/2013
"Hey Marcurio! How long have you two been married?" asked Koyuan after alerting Dandre he was going to talk to Marc. Ronana looked at the husbands, and wondered what the party was going to do after they got to the alliance. Maybe the two men with the passed out bandit would help.
---
#45 Posted: 17:58:25 14/12/2013
"We've been married for around a year now, but we were together for 2." Marcurio replied.
#46 Posted: 00:22:13 21/12/2013
"Interestig. Why do you want to join the alliance?"
---
#47 Posted: 13:15:38 22/12/2013
"I'm tired of this war, I want peace. And I believe the Allies can help us achieve that peace." Marcurio said.
#48 Posted: 14:53:22 22/12/2013
"Me and Ronana agree, but we also want to be able to return home without endangering eachother."
---
#49 Posted: 22:01:36 22/12/2013
"I agree with that." Dandre said.
Marcurio nodded.
#50 Posted: 16:07:08 23/12/2013
Ooc: A hostile orc page appeared!

"Well, we're here." stated Ronana as she pointed towards the rooms for peple to stay.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me