Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Endangered Elementals (dragon RP) [CLOSED]
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#1 Posted: 23:35:23 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Welcome to the city of Warfang! The draconic city is home not only to the famed Guardians, mothers and fathers of the elements, but also to the fair and just Queen Terrah, an earth and water hybrid. The Guardians serve not only as the absolute masters of each element, but they are also advisors to the queen herself. After many years of service, a Guardian will come to the decision to begin the search for their replacement, the faces of the future. The last apprentice of this generation has been chosen, and soon training will begin.

However, on the first night of the apprentices stay in the castle, a distressing message is delivered to the queen from a badly beaten courier. Her emerald scales paled when she read it, but insisted that it was nothing to worry about and refused to tell anyone but the Guardians what it said. The apprentices are nervous, but trust their queen and masters completely.

Then, disaster strikes. The castle is awoken to shrieks of a fire dragoness. She is Wick Kindlemist, life mate to the Fire Guardian, Merapi Kindlemist. The Queen and other Guardians have been tight lipped from the moment Merapi’s disappearance, and say very little to anyone who speaks to them.

What is going on? Where is Merapi? Do Queen Terrah and the Guardians know something about his disappearance? And why are there suddenly more guards patrolling the halls of the castle?

-

It is sixty years before the birth of Malefor, and six hours since the disappearance of Merapi. You are a part of the regular castle crew, whether you are an apprentice, a young guard, or even a staff member. A few of the older staff have been caught whispering to each other, probably about the letter that Queen Terrah received. Ever since the night the letter arrived, secrecy has been swirling through the castle halls; now even more so since this morning.

What makes you so special? Well you recently found a note on your bed, telling you to go to the dungeons at dusk. The note promises that you will find out about the disappearance of the Fire Guardian if you come. You may give in to your curiousity and concern and attend, or you may not. It’s your choice.

-

Rules:

1) SpyroD is the co-GM, his word is just as important as mine. As such, some of these rules do not apply to us.
2) The ONLY elements in this RP are as follows: fire, electricity, ice, earth, wind, water, and poison. There is no light element or shadow element.
3) You may NOT be a Guardian. They will all be controlled by SpyroD and I.
4) You may NOT be an older character. Your character should be in the young adult range, you’ll see why later.
5) This is an adventure RP with a main plot, but subplots like romance or rivalry are allowed. The RP will start up slow, but will hopefully build up well. If you try taking the RP in a different direction, you will be kicked out.
6) If you do something that SpyroD or I don’t like, or you violate the rules, you will get THREE warnings. If your behavior doesn’t improve, you will be kicked out.
7) Don’t leave people behind. If it’s been less than 48 hours since that persons last post, you have to wait until they post again. If it’s more than 48 hours, you may move on.
8) I personally recommend having more than one character so that you don’t get stuck in a conversation that takes forever in real time. That being said, if you want to have an apprentice character, you only get one.
9) The maximum of elements for a dragon is TWO. Apprentice dragons only have ONE ELEMENT. If they have more than one and their Guardian finds out, they will be forced to discontinue their studies.
10) A dragon who has only one element will have stronger abilities with it over a dragon with that same element as one of their two. Ex: A water dragons water magic will be more powerful than the water magic of a dragon with electricity and water.
11) Keep your eye on the rules, I may add more.

-

Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Physical Age/Human equivalency age:[/b] (ex. Young Adult or 17 human equivalent)
[b]Status:[/b] (Apprentice, guard, etc)
[b]Element(s):[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality Traits:[/b] (it’s okay to put “to be discovered”)
[b]Other:[/b] (make sure you’ve read all the rules before hitting that “Post Reply” button)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:37:32 07/11/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#2 Posted: 23:36:26 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Royalty
Queen Terrah - lemmingluv

Guardians
Fire – SolemnWhisper (Merapi)
Electricity - TBA
Ice – SpyroD (Calamity)
Earth – TBA
Water – SolemnWhisper (Sobek)
Wind – SpyroD (Hiran Froth)
Poison – SolemnWhisper (Ivy)

Apprentices
Fire – SpyroD (Maria)
Electricity – SpyroD (Cale)
Ice – ReshiramForever (Fortuna Joyeu)
Earth – Crystal (Ymir)
Water – [OPEN]
Wind –Spyroconvexity (Icestorm)
Poison – [OPEN]

Guards
SolemnWhisper (Octane)
SpyroD (Limar Weather)
ReshiramForever (Zephyr Soleil)
SpyroD (Lucien Grey)

Other Castle Staff
SolemnWhisper (Ruby Firethroat)
Waaksian (Llinrak Redlem)

My Characters:

Name: Queen Terrah Sparwood
Physical Age/HEA: Older middle age
Element(s): Earth and Water
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: Polite, happy, and usually quite calm. A majestic ruler who is loved by many and considered to be fair.
Other: Lost her mate, King Toberous to Scale Flu seven years ago.

Name: Merapi Kindlemist
Physical Age/HEA: Older middle aged (almost considered Elder)
Element(s): Fire
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: TBA
Other: Has mysteriously disappeared. Is the oldest of the Guardians and has the weakest elemental power due to his age.

Name: Sobek
Physical Age/HEA: Young middle aged
Element(s): Water
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: A little on the childish side, Sobek is a happy-go-lucky dragon who, surprisingly, is incredibly wise. Gets a kick out of teasing the other Guardians, but will handle a serious situation properly.
Other: The second youngest of the Guardians.

Name: Ivy
Physical Age/HEA: Young middle age
Element(s): Poison
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: Quiet, calm, and incredibly serious.
Other: Seems to almost physically cringe whenever she sees or hears of young lovers. Her only known family is her son, Octane. The youngest of the Guardians.

Name: Octane
Physical Age/HEA: 18 HEA
Element(s): Poison and Fire
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: Quiet, usually pretty calm and thinks things through before saying them. Has a short fuse, especially toward annoyances. When angry, will sometimes not think as rationally as usual.
Other: The son of Ivy, with an unknown father. Through his whole life, Ivy has never said anything about his father, and straight up ignores anyone who asks who he is. Octane has learned from this and believes he is supposed to do the same.

Name: Ruby Firethroat
Physical Age/HEA: 16 HEA
Element(s): Fire
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: Usually quite happy and optimistic. A natural born leader and loves to make friends.
Other: Was going to be chosen as the Fire Apprentice, but lost out to Maria, who Merapi believed had more potential and was stronger. Ruby continues to train her hardest, and holds a silent grudge against Maria. She believes that she can still become the Fire Apprentice.

Name: Aethra Ashmore
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: Unknown, appears to be around 18 HEA.
Element(s): Fire (though many suspect there might be another)
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Personality Traits: Usually pretty quiet and professional. She rarely smiles or jokes around, and only does so when she feels comfortable with someone. Will develop throughout RP.
Other: Is seen having private conversations with the Queen often. She rarely speaks to anyone else other than to check in with them or pass on a message. Sometimes she will disappear for days or even weeks at a time from the castle and return with new scars. She's also been caught staring oddly at the Apprentices and some of the guards, but when called out on it, she simply walks away. Despite being a fire dragon, she has unnaturally purple eyes (something that incredibly rare), and also has very strange physical features, while lacking the regular frills and features of a fire dragon. Is never seen without the strange amulet that she wears around her neck.
Edited 14 times - Last edited at 02:22:48 18/11/2013 by SolemnWhisper
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#3 Posted: 06:00:06 07/11/2013
OOC: lol, I think Maria and Ruby will get along rather nicely
oh, and I have an idea for the Wind Guardian

Name: Cale
Physical Age: 17
Element: Electricity
Appearance: Slightly tall, medium muscle tone. Mainly yellow body, with hints of bright blue about small spikes around his shoulders, and a more swirling fire pattern near behind his wings. The wing membrane is white, with extraordinarily shorter horns than most his age(silvery grey). Matching yellow eyes, and a bolt shape topping off his tail.
Personality: Dumb(do not laugh, unless you think being physically mute is something you consider funny), but open-minded, free spirited, and very outgoing. Kind and generous, with a passion for sounds in a rhythmic fashion(music)
Other: has developed a sort of skill with his abilities over his element, forming pure lightning from his body or his surroundings, which, when controlled properly, will result in specific sounds, producing music, and/or the sound of words(speech)... Oh, and he will develop a relationship with Maria as it progresses

Name: Maria
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: 17
Element(s): Fire and Earth
Appearance: a deep maroon, darker belly. Longer than average tail with a bent spiked cone tip. Her green eyes shine from her dark body, while her horns, which are not short in number, are a dark blue.
Personality Traits: Quiet, but active. Can be harsh if caught in a bad mood, and easily set off. When not angered by anything, she is like a kitten, playful, shy, and curious
Other: Keeps her extra ability to herself very well, to keep from being kicked out of guardian training

Name: Limar Weather
Physical Age: 15
Element: Wind
Appearance: White body, light grey under belly, with short bent back horns. Light brown eyes, and a soft feather shaped tail tip. Her hind left leg has a grey sock(grey pattern in her scales) up to her hock(the knee basically)
Personality Traits: curious, serious about her job, and rather fun to be around(off the clock though)
Other: she wants to be a high ranking officer in the cities military standings, to be looked up to, and have someone to listen to her when she has something to say

Name: Hiran(hear-Ann) Froth
Physical Age: middle aged
Element: Wind
Appearance: Tall, bone thick(skinny) legs, wavy loose crest(spines going from their head to their shoulders, base of their tail, or to the end of the tail) almost hair like. Bright red eyes, longer twisted horns, and a custom trident tail piece.
Personality: serious mostly, but is rather light hearted when not training her apprentice. Likes to read in spare time, so quiet as well, but if on the right subject, the perfect talking mate.
Other: Has noticed a connection between two of the other apprentices(Cale and Maria), but keeps quiet, and likes to imagine their future, whether it be fighting along side each other in harmony, or growing old in their own place somewhere.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#4 Posted: 15:06:12 07/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: OMG, yes, Ruby and Maria are gunna get along just great~
#5 Posted: 03:09:14 08/11/2013
OOC: Just saying... I LOVE YOUR FRIGGEN CADENCE AVATAR!!! GRAND CADENCE OLIGARCHY
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#6 Posted: 04:30:10 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: It's a screenshot from the newest MLP comic c:
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#7 Posted: 04:35:49 08/11/2013
OOC: Can there be two people named Maria?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#8 Posted: 04:48:41 08/11/2013
OOC: I haven't even seen the first comic... Let alone any of the comics... I miss out on so much being this... poor I guess, plus my time is spent on a lot of other things.

I wouldn't mind another Maria, we'll have to come up with last names, or middle/nicknames, to distinguish who the other players are talking(or attacking) to.
---
#9 Posted: 16:04:43 08/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: If you were to submit a character named Maria, you'd have to find an alternate spelling to it, otherwise things just get way to confusing. A nickname would also help.
#10 Posted: 04:12:55 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: bump...
#11 Posted: 02:50:30 11/11/2013
OOC: yeah... I figured this RP would get more attention too.
---
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#12 Posted: 13:28:19 11/11/2013
OOC: I miss RPing with you, Lemmy. This should be a fun adventure, regardless of the attention given. I'll post my character when I think of one.
#13 Posted: 02:59:44 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I miss RPing with you too, Waak! Okey dokey, thank you c:
assassinelf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1180
#14 Posted: 00:18:18 13/11/2013
Name: Wennery
Physical Age\Human Equivalent:Young adult, 17
Elements: Water
Appearance: Deep Rich Blue Scales, and a sea green underbelly
Personality: Headstrong, but smart, believes he can solve any problem or puzzle with his mind
Other: Has a crush on Ruby
---
Rickinelf: I ship it
Check out Survivor! Season 10! In forum games! Yay!
#15 Posted: 00:19:22 13/11/2013
OOc: Is this started?
---
#16 Posted: 17:39:55 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! And no, it has not started yet.
#17 Posted: 00:07:28 14/11/2013
Ooc: Ok, I had him have a crush on Ruby because I thought it would add flavor to the RP
---
#18 Posted: 05:14:12 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yeah! That's fine!
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#19 Posted: 12:53:48 14/11/2013
eh why not

Name: Fortuna Joyeu
Physical Age: 17
Element: Ice
Appearance: Smooth, silvery (pretty much white with a silver sheen) scales with a silver underbelly. Wings are feathered, and coloured gold with the tips of the wings going from green to red. Legs and tail striped with red and green, with the tip/feet of each being a solid green. Has two pairs of horns, with the second pair being shorter than the the first, that are slightly wavy and are dark green striped with red. Long, golden mane, which is actually made up of long 'ribbons' of scales, from the back of her neck to the base of her tail, while the tip of her tail also has a tuft of the scales. Eyes are bright green.
A little chubby, with a long body and large wings.
Personality Traits: Almost perpetually happy and cheerful, and generally kind to everyone she meets. A little more intelligent than she lets on. Loves holidays, and has been seen to decorate the castle with her abilities in winter. A little ditzy and playful.
Can be a little vain and pretentious at times, flaunting about her appearance and her rank as apprentice.
Other: Has a deep affection for mint and mint flavourings. Rumoured that it gives an edge to her abilities, something that Fortuna neither confirms nor denies.

Name: Zephyr Soleil
Physical Age: 21
Elements: Fire and Wind
Appearance: Grizzled, sooty black scales, with an orange-red underbelly and wing-webbing. Quite heavily scarred, with particularly obvious claw marks going over her eyes and snout. Has three pairs of black horns, which curve upwards slightly. Has long black spines going down her back, from between her eyes to midway down her tail. Golden eyes. Sharp, barbed black claws.
Quite lean and muscular. Physically built to deal hits, and quickly, but not take too many without armour.
Personality Traits: Has a wild air about her, but usually quite cheery. Savage and aggressive in a fight. Quite opinionated, having an unswaying view in the way the world works, but holds everyone in high regards and believes them to be capable of great things. Tends to give affectionate nicknames to the younger castle inhabitants. Has a dark sense of humour, and a painful habit of sarcasm, even towards superiors. Quick to apologise if she inadvertently offends someone. Flighty. Loyal.
Other: More powerful with her fire abilities than her wind, but knows more variations to the art of the latter. Occasionally combines the two to create a deadlier combo attack.
Often found in a bar when off the job, spreading tall tales and merry tunes while getting progressively less and less sober. Considered a happy drunk, and careful not to let it affect her career.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:54:23 14/11/2013 by ReshiramForever
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 7997
#20 Posted: 14:35:07 14/11/2013
Name: Ymir
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: 16
Element(s): Earth
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Note: The Yellow ring on her shoulder glows slightly in the dark.
The stone she wears around her neck is a 'weirstone' (meaning: defendstone) It had been passed along her family line for generations.
Personality Traits: Comes off as very cocky, blunt, and sometimes rude, but because of this she doesn't have many friends, and neither does she know how to make them, but she is very loyal to the very few she already has. (she gets into trouble often as well) As that may seem, she is very serious when it comes to her abilities and training, for if she fails at anything she will become deeply upset with herself.
Ymir is very down to earth, and loves everything about nature. She will claim constantly that animals are better friends then those of her own kind, and is even often found talking to the critters herself.
Other She has a rare ability of bringing dead plants back to life. (To her, it's a very useless ability)

Hope this is alright, I never actually rped here before, but this looked really interesting. smilie (Excuse me for the cruddy drawing U_U)
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:31:22 20/11/2013 by Crystal
#21 Posted: 20:58:16 14/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You guys are both accepted! Thanks so much for joining smilie (Also Crystal, your drawing is cute!)
#22 Posted: 21:39:46 14/11/2013
OOC: Thank you. ^.^ I love to draw, and seeing how interesting all these characters are, please do not be surprised if I post pictures based on the rps.
#23 Posted: 22:32:23 14/11/2013
Name: Llinrak Redlem
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: 22 hoomahn yuurs
Status: Helps cook and takes out the rubbish... y'know, simple cleaning jobs(however, she does whatever she can to persuade her superiors to promote her to a guard)
Element(s): Fire and Electricity
Appearance: Tall and very slim with a long tail, smaller wings, shorter back legs and longer front legs. Bright orange scales with slightly darker stripes along the neck, torso, and tail and with deep aquamarine, band-like stripes on the legs and wings. Underbelly and wing-membrane is mauve, and the tips of her membrane is the same color as the limb-stripes. A hot pink mane starts at her two horns(which are dark orange, segmented, and jagged) pauses at where the head meets the neck, and continues to her shoulders, with another tuft at the end of her tail. The front of her mane sticks out in curved spikes, like a vertical ellipse. Her snout is very long and narrow, and her eyes are the same color as her fur.
Personality Traits: (Will develop over time, so check in this here spot often! smilie) Excitable, cocky, and extremely adventurous. Llinrak's very sneaky and loves spying on and gossiping about the other residents(what else can a low ranking cook do?), particularly one's she has a bone to pick with. Because of this, she really isn't as mature as she should be for her age. She can be terribly naughty to her enemies, and extremely sweet to the ones she loves. Such an over-aged teenager...
Other: Although she's not particularly strong, she's actually much stronger than she looks. Has excellent agility on land and great climbing experience, but is a poor flier(she still enjoys the skies as much as the fields). As for her elements, they're surprisingly weak, even more than a normal hybrid's. But she can use them in clever and varied ways, especially with getting chores done.

OOC: I though that there should be more "nobodies" in the RP. Y'know what I mean, right? smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:15:48 19/11/2013 by Waaksian
#24 Posted: 01:05:46 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: That would be so cool c:
Accepted Waak! Yeah, it's pretty much a 50/50 split at this point c:
#25 Posted: 03:41:45 15/11/2013
OOC: wow... I forgot the Ice Guardian...

Name: Calamity
Element: Ice
Appearance: large, slightly muscled, with few scars on his legs, but one stands out on his back left ankle. Light blue with darker patches on his legs and tail. Half broken right horn, while the other is cut with small ridges cracked into it. A bit puffy stash, short up turned spines with dark patches of blue under them. His eyes are narrow and irises are light orange.
Personality traits: stern and rough. War molded, but heart broken. Generous, but pushy. Doesn't like to waste time
Other: Name portrays his life(Calamity(search it), but is strong on the outside. TBA

And now my favorite:

Name: Lucien Gray
Elements: All available elements
Appearance: Medium muscle, but is a little stronger than he appears. White body, golden underbelly, light yellow wing membrane and horns. Crystal blue eyes, a harpoon(double triangle spear) tail tip, and he is slightly taller due to his species.---- He has the ability to enlarge his size by up to 3x, but is mostly just 2x. His white scales have larger gold scales grow out over them, and his irises turn gold as well as grant him the unique ability to see all types of energy(you name it, he sees it) of which he chooses to find. His harpoon tipped tail is longer as well as the tip having three ridges instead of two. Horns and wings grow and change as well. Horns lean more forward, and wings are thicker. In this Golden Form, he can access his other elements, seeing as he can only use fire, wind, and ice without it.
Personality: Very protective of anyone, mostly kind but isn't afraid to state his mind. Can be rude, but in good intensions.
Other: he can use his golden sight(which is like the Aura from one of the Pokemon movies) without fully transforming, which in turn allows small amounts of other elemental power(not very strong). Golden form boosts his power, but also in kind drains his energy much faster. His Golden scales will heal him while in regular form if he has the energy to recover.
---
#26 Posted: 15:09:56 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay, I updated the character list! I also added another character, and I will probably be adding more Guardians too.
#27 Posted: 20:48:27 15/11/2013
Ooc: SO how many people needed til' we start?
---
#28 Posted: 21:06:03 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: This is all we really need. I was hoping to have all of the apprentice fields filled, but it's okay if it's not. We'll start later today!
#29 Posted: 21:11:10 15/11/2013
OOC: smilie Yay~! Looking forward to this rp. smilie
#30 Posted: 22:33:24 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Opening post!

The rays of late morning glimmered against the strong stone walls of the Warfang Castle. Normally, a time like this would be joyous in the castle. The Apprentices would normally be just finishing up their breakfast and heading off for training with their respective Guardians, and the castle staff would be taking a slight breather.

But not today. No, not when barely an hour has passed since the confirmed disappearance of Merapi Kindlemist. The guards had covered the entire city in less than half an hour, and there was no trace the Fire Guardian. His mate, Wick, had since locked herself in their room with a friend, who was comforting her through her tears.

The last group of guards had just walked through the gates into the courtyard. Queen Terrah awaited them at the top of the steps that led to the castle. The leader of the group, an ice dragon, merely shook his head. The Queen sighed, hope fading from her eyes. This group had been sent to do a final sweep of the city and its perimeter, to make sure the others hadn't missed something. Special Agent Aethra Ashmore had been sent with by order of the Queen. She insisted to the guards that Aethra had a knack of "knowing things". The guards felt a little uncomfortable around her at first, but then got used to her presence.

Rumors galore had ignited among the castle staff. Ruby Firethroat, daughter of the head chef, was sitting on a stool in the kitchen. "I heard that Merapi's been kidnapped!" exclaimed a waitress. "Well, I heard that he had a secret mistress, and finally left to go run off with her." said one of the meat cutters. "You old fool!" cried one of the maids, "It's obvious that Merapi was exposed to powerful magic and melted into a puddle of lava!" Ruby rolled her eyes.

The Apprentices, however, were ushered to the Dining Hall less than ten minutes ago. Queen Terrah insisted that the Apprentices go about their regular day and not to worry about Merapi. "The guards will take care of everything, young ones." she'd said. "They're trained for this sort of thing." When the Fire apprentice, Maria, tried to interject, the Queen simply told her to sit in on a training session with one of her fellow apprentices. And the Guardians? They were in secret meeting.
#31 Posted: 23:27:47 15/11/2013
Maria followed the queen's order without question. Sitting quietly across and next to piers. She looked lowly at the table as she was still wondering what could have happened to her trainer, If he is not found, what will they do without a fire guardian? Would they make me the guardian? Our training isn't finished. she thought as her tail swished about slowly behind her.

Cale, un able to speak if he wanted, looked about the room, just what he does from time to time. Recognizing any cracks, dirt, or anything new. He was also slowly swaying his head as he played a tune in his head, mostly trying to find out how to produce it for the others to hear. The frequencies must be right, and have enough space. Though the mood of the castle is panic and gloom over a missing guardian, he didn't let It make him sad. Always finding things to distract him from the sorrows of life. He suddenly turned to Maria who wasn't paying attention to him, and he raised his tail up to about shoulder high next to him. Small pulses of electricity made rings of yellow light follow the shape of his tail. When it reached the top, it would either vanish or turn into a small poll of electricity then return to his tail to make its way back.
--
"The queen has called for Aethra, someone we've worked with before. Terrah believes she can help us find our missing dragon, or at the very least a hint of where we can look," Lucien spoke. He was younger than most of the guards there, but his rank allows him to speak over and command most of them as well, "If Aethra cannot help us, then our search either comes to an end, or we spread out in every direction and leave no inch of matter un checked."
--
Hiran sat in her ice training room, taking deep breaths. Calming her mind, How does one simply disappear? she looked up, from her spot, into a mirror. Seeing herself now calm, Marapi was a nice male... No one I know has a grudge for him... No time to sulk though. she stood up, "Need to find the others to discuss what has happened. Maybe a compromise to an idea of what happened."
--
Calamity had just entered the hall when the apprentices were taken to the Dining Hall. He followed shortly behind the last on in line, but broke off when they turned inside. He continued down the hall for about another minute before stopping at a light blue door. It looked like all the other doors, only it was made of mostly ice. It had bright metal holding it to the hinges, and an ice spiked handle. Breaking the point off, he opened and entered through it. The ice spike reformed as it shut. The spike wasn't a locking mechanism, or a painful stay away, it was more of an alarm type set up. If it is broken and he isn't there, it will not reform, letting him know someone has been in his room.
---
Spyroconvexity Hunter Gems: 8684
#32 Posted: 00:52:42 16/11/2013
Name: Icestorm
Physical Age/Human equivalency age: 17
Element(s): Wind
Appearance: He Is mostly a blue color but his claws are a gold color and the edges of his spines and tail blade that has an red outline. His wing membranes are a light blue color. His eyes are a deep ice blue color. He is about twice the size of normal dragons his age. He has a fine muscle tone in his front legs, tail, and back legs.
Personality Traits: : He is shy around new dragons but is very loyal to his master and brave when his friends are in danger.
Other: Most of his life is a mystery to most except to his master but if one were to ask him he would most likely look away and ask to be alone. But as a hachling he was loved by his parents but war raveged his home and his parents were killed. He was devastated by his parents loss and heard of the great guardians and they were picking an apprentice. He travelled to the guardians and was chosen to be the apprentice of the wind guardian. Is the apprentice of Hiran Frot.
---
SC
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 18:37:07 17/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#33 Posted: 01:05:50 16/11/2013
OOC: uh i think theres already a fire apprentice

Fortuna sat by, humming quietly, while preening her tri-coloured wings. She honestly didn't like doing it in the presence of others, especially the other apprentices, but couldn't think of anything else to do. She glanced up momentarily, before turning her head back down, blushing faintly.

Zephyr listened to Lucien quietly, standing about the back of the assembled guards, tail swishing from side to side gently.
Damn it, she thought, face creasing with her concern and anxiety. All this effort, we better find the old guy!
---
self professed austGAYlian
#34 Posted: 02:12:24 16/11/2013
One of the minor assistant cooks, her orange scales dimly glinting from the sunlight through the ceiling window, crouched over a tall, sliver pot of steaming stew on top of the long serving bar. Her long, prehensile tail was coiled around a fairly large ladle, stirring the pot's contents slowly. Any visitor would easily overlook the staff helper, due to her fairly mediocre appearance. But all of the castle knew that she wasn't something to sniff at. Although her needle-like snout seemed buried in her work, a pair of perceptive, magenta eyes glanced and evaluated each of the individuals in the dining area of the kitchen. She noticed Ruby's silent sarcasm, Fortuna's humbling habit, Maria' distasteful discontent, and Cale's observant optimism.
Llinrak Redlem was considered the root of all unholy tattletale, observing and deliberately spying on any unwary dragon, spilling any unnecessary or embarrassing story about that particular character. Some of the staff say that she's the heart of all gossip... but nine out of ten stories that spawn from her tattling trap are true. For this reason, she has strangely remained silent about the manor of the Fire Guardian's disappearance, despite the other workers' ramblings. Even the sneaky, know-it-all dragoness was clueless about the unexplainable event...

OOC: Sorry if Llinny sounds like a Mary Sue here, but this post basically states what most of the other castle members know her to be. Her true personality will kick in in the next posts. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:24:18 16/11/2013 by Waaksian
#35 Posted: 02:14:32 16/11/2013
Ooc: I fixed it.
---
SC
#36 Posted: 03:19:13 16/11/2013
Ymir had never been a morning person to begin with, but today was different. She had felt the tension smothering itself around the castle, but not wanting to feel stupid for thinking so, in case it was just her, she waited. It wasn't long though until her own thoughts of the tension soon became clear as her and the other apprentices were ushered into the dining hall, she hadn't even gotten a chance to grab a bite to eat.... This hadn't been the first time she missed out at a chance of breakfast though.

She was unaware of the situation to begin with at the start of the day, but as they were ushered through the halls and toward the dining hall, she had caught numerous whispers from guards and such, and to be truthful she felt a bit uneased when she finally walked into the dining area with her peers. She kept her head up though as if nothing about it ever bothered her in the first place.

The aqua green dragoness sits alongside Cale, which she deeply regretted as his constant head swaying seemed to distract her. When he does the little electric trick with his tail, she stares in awe at the trick, but quickly snorts and turns her head away from him, her tail flicking in irritation. "Hmph." 'Show off.'

OOC: Hope this is alright. ^.^
Have some music for the rp in the meantime hahaha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTurUX2Er8
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:53:33 16/11/2013 by Crystal
#37 Posted: 04:25:07 16/11/2013
Cale smiled at Ymir's snort, to which he made there be a second pulse of electricity wave over at a larger radius. When the second one reached the top, it levitated above his tail as the first one came up under it. When the first one spiked, it had an electrical connection to the ring above it. Making light buzz sounds.
---
#38 Posted: 05:28:20 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Actually Spyroconvexity, you didn't. Your sheet still says "apprentice of Merapi" and still describes a fire dragon. Just changing the element isn't "fixing" it.
And Crystal, you're doing just fine! c:

Aethra stepped forward, looking at the guards with an unreadable expression. She didn't stand next to Lucien at the front of the group, but more off to the left. She felt no need to stand next to him, especially since he was so much taller than her.

"Yes," she said, her voice sweeping over the group, not too loud but not quiet. "I returned only moments ago from the last search, and this will be the final one. We did not find anything of use, and the guards who were patrolling last night say that no one left or entered the city on foot or by air. This means that Merapi is either still in the city, or he was most certainly taken against his will. We must move swiftly."

Octane was among the small group of guards. He'd only worked with Aethra once, and didn't really mind her. She wasn't loud or irritating like most of the apprentices, and she seemed to know what she was doing.

-

Ruby scratched slightly at her neck, then realized what was causing it and quickly pulled her paw away. She'd found a note on her bed earlier, telling her that the answer to Merapi's disappearance would be told in the dungeon at dusk. She glanced bitterly over at Maria, wondering if the fire dragoness had put it there as a prank.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:03:51 16/11/2013 by SolemnWhisper
#39 Posted: 18:36:05 16/11/2013
ooc: Sorry I forgot about that. It should be fine now right?
---
SC
#40 Posted: 19:32:18 16/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You didn't read my whole post, did you?
#41 Posted: 20:28:37 16/11/2013
Ooc: I did read your post but Icestorm is my OC dragon and that is his normal color and features no matter what elements he has. But I'll change him to his original color which was blue.
---
SC
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:06:41 17/11/2013 by Spyroconvexity
#42 Posted: 00:13:44 17/11/2013
Wennery looked around his post, wondering when things would get more interesting. There were tons of things that could cause that, sudh as Ruby walking in, enemies attacking, Merapi appearing, but no such event unfurled. Wennery decided to try and look for Ruby, thinking she may be in the kitchen, and going there. He looked around for Ruby
Ooc: Does the original post take place in the kitchens? Has she moved since then?
---
#43 Posted: 04:09:54 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yep, the Apprentices are currently in the dining hall, and the kitchen staff (and Ruby) are in the kitchen (which is right next to the dining hall)

Rubys mother stepped away from her work to smile at her daughter. It was obvious that Ruby had gotten her beauty and manners from the older dragoness, but did not inherit her taste for cooking.

"Well now, luv," the head chef laughed heartily. "Now that all this apprentice business 'as wrapped up, you can move on to a new dream! Perhaps lookin to learn to cook from your Mum?" she asked with a wink.

Ruby rolled her eyes. "Thanks, but no thanks. I really don't have the patience for that."

The mother scoffed. "Yet you had ALL that time to sit around studyin' fire and trainin' all the time? This generation, I swear..."
#44 Posted: 16:50:49 17/11/2013
ooc: Am I approved?
---
SC
#45 Posted: 17:13:32 17/11/2013
Wennery saw her and walked over. He then, not wanting to seem conspicuos, asked the head chef. "So, what are we having for dinner?" then said to Ruby, " Sorry you didn't get the apprenticeship, I thought you would do really well!" Then looked questioningly back at her mother.
---
#46 Posted: 20:49:48 17/11/2013
As soon as the queen insisted all the apprentices go about their regular days, Ymir took that as a sign that she could leave, but out of the corner of her eye as she turned to leave she caught the electric apprentice looking in her direction with a smile. A buzzing noise now coming from his tail, and for a moment she turns to stare at him with almost a smug grin, but in the end she doesn't say anything.

Once more she turns to leave, until a loud grumble is heard from her stomach, and she quickens her pace at the embarrassing sound in case the others had heard it. Before then, she catches something on the main a table. A apple. Sure, fruit wasn't her thing, and it probably was someone elses that had set it down, but at least it could hold her off until later. Passing the apple, her tail curles around the red fruit and snatches it away while her pace quickens even further, her figure disappearing around the corner. Might as well get a early start on her training for today, but maybe a quick nap first. She heads for her bedroom.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:50:26 17/11/2013 by Crystal
#47 Posted: 22:25:40 17/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes, you're accepted Spyroconvexity.

Ruby smiled shyly, muttering a quiet "thanks" to Wennery. She decided to keep her comments about how she was sure she'd be an apprentice too, knowing that the bitterness in her voice would leak.

Rubys mother smiled slyly. Unlike her daughter, she knew that Wennery admired Ruby. "Ah, just a wee bit of turkey and such. Queenie ordered that we not make as much food for lunch today as most everyone'd be out and busy what with Merapi missing." she said heartily. "I gotta get back to the cookin', how bout you cheer up Ruby 'ere and get her to quit mopin?"

-

Ivy, the Poison Guardian, walked into the dining hall. "Hello everyone," she said softly. "How are we all doing this morning?"
#48 Posted: 23:06:31 17/11/2013
Llinrak was dipping her ladle into the brew, pouring it into small, marble bowls for any hungry castle member. As she continued her task, she looked over into the dinning hall, watching Ymir take her leave and Wennery greet the head chef. She has stalked the young guard enough times to acknowledge his feelings for Ruby, but she preferred to remain silent on the matter. She never had a grudge against him, so she felt no need to reveal his secret to the rest of the castle.
Llinrak perked up when the Poison Guardian strode in. She tried to see if anyone was behind her, her eyes darting to the sides of the doorway, her head remaining motionless. The young helper actually had a secret herself. Ivy's son, Octane, was where her affections laid. She couldn't help but be a little bit sweet on the mysterious, younger dragon when she watched him stride down the halls with the other guards. Despite his 24/7 serious attitude, Llinrak had reason to believe that there was more to that hardened, take-no-prisoners(and, admittedly, quite dashing) exterior.
"No," she thought to herself, "he wouldn't be with Miss Ivy. He's probably patrolling with the others." Llinrak then started to mentally berate herself. How could she think about what she wanted when there's a crisis about? Merapi's the main focus here, not some silly little crush on a guard who everyone would probably agree was too young for her. Nevertheless, she couldn't help but be slightly disappointed that her admired wasn't about.
Instead of sulking, Llinrak set her anticipation on what the Guardian would say to the individuals in the dinning room. Maybe she'll leak a bit of info about Merapi's disappearance? Probably not; she would have to find out herself. And thanks to the anonymous invitation she found on her bed that morning, she could do just that.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 23:35:14 17/11/2013 by Waaksian
#49 Posted: 23:31:24 17/11/2013
ooc: Sweet!! So where are we currently?
---
SC
#50 Posted: 23:47:25 17/11/2013
OOC: Ruby, the head chef, Wennery, Cale, Maria, and Fortuna are in the dinning hall, in which the Poison Guardian entered and Ymir left. Llinrak's in the kitchen. Lucien, Zephyr, Octane(squee!), and Aethra, are in the courtyard with most of the other guards, I suspect. The other Guardians are supposedly in some secret meeting. I'm not sure where the Queen is, but she left the dinning room recently.
I may be missing a few more, but oh well, that should help. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:14:40 18/11/2013 by Waaksian
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me