Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
Discord Rising [Improved Rerun] (OPEN TO ALL) [CLOSED]
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#1 Posted: 01:30:35 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The other died and got closed, so now we make new Epic RP! HUZZAH! THE RP HAS BEEN DOUBLED!
Oh and I know MUCH more about MLP now, so this should be fun.

Plot: Prisons and factories cover the land. Ponies slave as they become more and more insane. Discord is ruler and all the other villains are encased in stone. Most insane ponies are locked away. Slaves may get slaughtered by Discord if they do not behave. There are no rebels or heroes. Celestia is locked in the sun while Luna is on the moon. Discord is the only one who can save himself. What he has become is brutal and merciless. He decides to help his own land while he breaks Chrysilas' stone shell and leaves her in charge. He chooses a band of misfit ponies to help save his land from destruction. Chrysalis goes power-hungry and takes over. Discord has to save his land, and himself.

RULES:
You may make a character sheet of your own, but please, make it a good character sheet. (This means you, Eevee.)
Love lifes allowed, PG-13.
Normal forum rules.
No swearing, only 'brony swears' (buck, horseapples, ponyfeathers, ect.)
I am the GM.
No flipping GodMods. That means Alicorns.
Changelings allowed.
You can be on Chrysilas' side.

Canon Characters:

Luna- Open
Celestia-Open
Chrysilas- dinorang67
Discord- dinorang67
King Sombra-Open
Twilight- Open
Rainbow- SpyroD
Fluttershy- Cynderluv8801
Pinkie- Open
Rarity- Open
Applejack- Open
Any other canon characters are open if I approve.

OCS ARE ALLOWED AND ENCOURAGED

My character:

Name: Discord
Species: Draconeque
Appearance: Search up Discord MLP no time for description and my Internet is broken so pictures post, I cannot.
Personality: Quite like Discord on the show, but is serious most times
Other: um

LET THE RP BEGIN
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 04:42:05 15/11/2013 by dinorang67
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#2 Posted: 01:35:11 06/11/2013
OOC: LOL anyways Twilight and Rarity???? Who is the good one and who is the bad???
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#3 Posted: 02:41:08 06/11/2013
Name: Fluttershy
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Fluttershy is quite timid when you first meet her, but once you get to know her she is very kind. She absolutely loves animals.
Other: ... I dunno
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#4 Posted: 02:41:45 06/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ACCCCEPTEDDDDDDD
yay
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#5 Posted: 03:16:02 06/11/2013
OOC: Whoo! I've been watching MLP recently, so I wanted to join smilie
Speaking of which, I have 4 episodes to watch today!
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#6 Posted: 05:59:43 06/11/2013
Ok... I got Rainbow!

Name: Rainbow Dash
Appearance:http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs7...rab-d4cwdi0.png
(is her fandom Super Dash available as an alternate form?)
Personality: adventurous, fast, loyal to friends, and pretty self centered at times(that's just Dash though, lol)
Other:(elements?)

Name: Ash
Species: Earth Pony
Appearance:(I need to post it on my DA...) White body with a two toned mane and tail. Mane is spiked up and back, dark grey on the outside, and a lighter grey closer to his head(the lighter grey is in its own spike formation). Eyes are usually a dull blue, but will alternate to a light brown(insanity)
Personality: Kind, but insane; quiet, but destructive; afraid, but fearless; loving, but sadistic... Bout it...
Other: he tends to have a split personality, his sad quiet self due to his insane hateful side. Signs of alternations are a messy mane and light brown eyes(bad), to blue eyes and fixed mane(good... Sorta).

I don't know if I want to bring Gulaven in cause of the "factories" bit in the plot... He'd be a great addition...

Name: (Doctor) Gulaven
Appearance: Dark brown body with deep blue eyes(by deep, I mean vibrant with color). Mane is (I switched it up) a thick black, but well kept. Is mostly seen with a dress coat long enough it covers his flank(I have yet to find a suitable cutie mark); a small chain hangs from the coat pocket attached to a monocle... Oh and he's a bit taller than most other stallions
Personality: rather cold if you don't know him. Tends to be stern, and means what he says. Very plane tone when he is serious("Is that clear, mister Hokins?"(know this quote?)). Otherwise, if you are close to him, very kind, generous and protective.
Other: his front right leg is android-like, looks like him, until it is activated for its few choice items: a short sword sized blade, a syringe launcher with a strong serum(changes to what he desires), a low powered plasma cannon, and and other various(smaller) utilities(flashlight, laser(targeting), pick, screwdriver, ect.)
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#7 Posted: 05:43:03 07/11/2013
Name: Hellena
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: A gaunt white unicorn with a long, unkempt charred-black mane. Some patches of charred coat, particularly around her eyes. Orange eyes, with regular pupils and a single shine (as apposed to the usual two). There is evidence of a slender horn once adorning her forehead, which has now been snapped in half. Cutie Mark is an amber and orange flame.
Personality: Broken, and in a state of constant distress and fear. Moves as if tired and weary. Suffering through an existential crisis, as the only thing that she felt gave her life meaning was torn away permanently. Seemingly timid and quiet, and rarely speaks anymore. Occasionally slips into her old, aggresive personality if pressured enough.
Other: Used to have potent fire magic and unusual powers regarding the imagination, but after the loss of her horn can do little more than levitate a mug or a light book. Knows that the appendage will grow back in time, but it won't be nearly as powerful as it used to be.
Once a renowned mercenary of the Badlands before quitting, and eventually imprisoned and dehorned for her unstable state of mind, powerful magic and retaliation against Discord. Broken out in a risky move by Achilles Noir, but the damage had already been done.

Name: Achilles Noir
Species: Part-Changeling Unicorn
Appearance: A somewhat taller than average pony with a dark grey coat and slicked-back black mane and tail, with the front part of his mane being light grey. Bright yellow eyes, with small, round pupils (eagle-like). Horn slightly jagged, resembling a smaller version of Chrysalis', and about normal length. Bears a pair of small, light blue, insectoid wings, but lacks the shell that characterizes his mother species. Possesses a pair of small fangs. Usually wearing a suave navy suit and tie, with small holes in the back to make way for his wings. Cutie Mark is a cloud of light grey/blue smoke with what appears to be an indistinct shadow in the centre of it. Described to be rather 'handsome'.
Personality: Calm and collected. Quite polite. Can be a bit haughty or vain, but usually means well. Highly intelligent, with an unusually large amount of knowledge about illegal and possibly 'supernatural' activities. Finds it difficult to trust anypony, due in part to both his past and his dangerous occupation, and is reluctant to get emotionally close to anyone.
Other: Has very little magic befitting of a true unicorn, apart from levitation, while excelling in disguises, illusions and his unique 'invisibility'. Not a skilled flier, only really being able to hover for a few minutes at most.
A skilled spy and infiltrator that used to work in the Badlands. Managed to stay out of trouble so far, usually by disguising as a changeling of Chrysalis' hive or using his other abilities to hide from sight.
Currently accompanying Hellena, bringing it upon himself to protect the fragile mare for reasons unexplained. Searching for a way to restore a unicorn's magic.

Images linked in descriptions because size.
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:13:22 09/11/2013 by ReshiramForever
#8 Posted: 03:07:12 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: SpyroD yes you can bring Gulaven in! He'd be great to have in this RP! smilie Accepted
Reshiram accepted!

LET THE RP BEGIN

Discord, recently overthrown by Chrysilas, sneaks into the previously named Discord Dungeons (now Chrysilas Chambers) to find mares and colts worthy of the rebellion. His sleek body slithers through the air, as his wings flap, the bat wing faster than the bird, making his lopsided entrance embarrassing.

If you could see him.

He is cloaked by an invisibility cape tied around his horse neck. Suddenly, you hear a screech. Discord scratches on the stone wall of the dark prison with his eagle claw. His smile appears out of nowhere.
Slowly, the rest of him starts to appear, his unicorn horn and deer antler, then his head, then his body and tail. Dragon leg and horse hoof fade in, then, finally, his yellow eyes and furry eyebrows.
---
#9 Posted: 03:21:26 09/11/2013
Noir's wings buzzed warily, watching his surroundings with attentive eyes. He had hoped to at least have left Canterlot by then, though he didn't count on what happened to his newest companion. The white unicorn was staring at some point in the distance, frowning through her messy mane.
"Come on." Achilles said quietly. "We need to get out of here."
"..." she didn't respond for a few moments. "...Yes. Need."
---
#10 Posted: 03:50:19 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord scanned his surroundings as he slowly walked through the hall of the dungeon, his dragon claws scratching at the floor, then replaced by the steady clop of his hoof, then repeated.

He saw Noir and Hellena, and smiled. But not an evil smile. A true smile.
---
#11 Posted: 06:09:28 09/11/2013
Noir's ears pricked as he heard the mismatched footsteps, before turning to see the creature of legends. With a screech, he pulled together the most magic he had in a while, grabbing Hellena while producing a large bang of blue magic, and the pair appeared to teleport.
"Stay close to me," he breathed, concentrating on maintaining the cloaking between two ponies.
"Let me at him!" Hellena replied in an almost equally quiet voice, though it was apparent she wanted to scream it. "It's his fault! All his!"
---
#12 Posted: 17:11:22 09/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Discord steps back. A blue glow emits from a cell. A Unicorn, then? Stepping closer it gets brighter. And brighter. His one giant fang shines blue as he steps into the range of the magic.
---
#13 Posted: 06:55:18 10/11/2013
Ash awoke to voices in the cell near by, "What?" he whispered getting up. Legs shook as he had gotten up too quickly. Dizzily walking to the bars, he fell into them. Leaning heavily on them, he moaned. Hearing the steps. Discord had just walked into view, "Him? What dies he want? Didn't he try to slave us, but overthrown... By bug queen... He run... But he now return... Why?" his personality jumped a few times, but he stayed calm and himself, "Discord."
--
Gulaven trotted quickly for the upper floor door. The their of three in the cell block, west wing, Rainbow Factory(aww snap!). The door clinged as the tumblers unlocked the door from his key. Going out quickly through the hidden wall passage in the fake part of the factory. Collecting himself, he took a deep breath. The changelings pretty much ran most of the factory now, but he still had authority due to leadership skills and the will to live. This place will fall apart soon.. They will ruin it, shut down, and kill the very thing I work to keep alive. he paced his trot, walking out to the clerk desk, which was in rubble from some of the more destructive changelings. It had been fixed to the best they could manage, but it would require being replaced to be of any use. Gulaven nodded softly to the Pegasus who hid with fear behind it. The Light Blue Pegasus stood up seeing her long time friend, "Come on Dash, I'm heading out for a flight, if we are allowed at this time."

Rainbow Dash walked out from around the broken desk, "Yeah, a flight would be nice. Need to stretch these ol' things sometime," she replied with a little more cheer. Rainbow Dash use to work further in the factory's maintenance, mostly working the extractor. Rainbows were no longer in demand, making the factory only good for storage and prisoner housing. "Hey Doc."

Gulaven tilted his head slightly, "Hm? What is it?" he turned toward the rainbow Pegasus. Her plum-colored eyes were watching him mostly for communication reasons, but they also gave off a feeling of sadness.

"Why are we still here? Why are we still alive?" she asked intently. "I know we are safe here, but why aren't we fighting to rescue our world? We can possibly stand aside forever."

"My dear," Gulaven started, "It is because we currently lack the hope required to even stand. Harmony has failed us, and is currently broken. The ponies below, and those who remain here in Cloudsdale, do not have anymore hope."

"But... My friends... Twilight can come up with something... She always does," Rainbow Dash hadn't forgotten her friends, it was just too dangerous to search for them.

EDIT: ^ In bold, second paragraph, second sentence... I have no idea what happened, or what it was suppose to say...
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:50:18 15/11/2013 by SpyroD
#14 Posted: 14:12:31 10/11/2013
Noir frowned. One moment, she was timid and distracted. The next, quite eager to attack. Had she always been like this? He didn't know the mare too personally, of course. She had been the bane of his miserable little existence for nigh on six years. Did Hellena know that? She was probably aware, even if it wasn't at the forefront of her mind at the moment.
'Bah, this isn't the time to think about this,' the half-changeling scolded himself bitterly, heading towards the cell door he had but minutes ago opened, and making sure the unhinged mare was following behind. She was still scowling at Discord, but following behind him. Dirty, thin, almost emaciated-looking. Almost li-
'No!' he shouted internally, fixing his eyes ahead angrily, horn gleaming brighter (though horn and glow are unseen by any but him) as he began straining himself. 'Get back to the task at hand! I will talk to her later!'
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:13:01 10/11/2013 by ReshiramForever
#15 Posted: 03:10:41 13/11/2013
"Your friend, Twilight Sparkle? She is the most educated?" Gulaven asked as he peered out at the dark clouds through the window on the door.

"Yeah, I use to make fun of her about being an egghead, but that egghead has gotten us through quite a bit the past two years. I'm positive she will have something thought up by now," Rainbow Dash added. Her and Gulaven both stared out the door windows, waiting to see if it was safe to fly that day. If not, they were staying in the factory walls again.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#16 Posted: 23:59:49 14/11/2013
Name: Sicolus
Species: Unicorn
Appearance: [img][User Posted Image][/img]
Personality: Sick with a twisted since of humor. Violent and sporadic.
Other: "I don't know doc, it ain't for good will. Everything is so boring now. They are slaves, and I can't dish out my whimsical misery anymore."
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
#17 Posted: 04:46:34 15/11/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC:Sandman accepted. smilie
Reshiram where are your characters now?
---
#18 Posted: 05:19:42 15/11/2013
OOC: Still around Discord.
---
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#19 Posted: 12:38:38 15/11/2013
God! I need to pay attention to this section a lot more! I'll join later, I gotta go to school right now.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#20 Posted: 08:51:16 16/11/2013
The white unicorn blinked, turning away from Noir, frustrated and feeling utterly dejected.
"Fine." she whispered, withdrawing. "But this isn't over, spook. Not by a longshot."

---

She stood alone, in a deserted wasteland of something that... wasn't. The grass was parched and dead, the streams dry, the sky dark with storm clouds. There was nothing there.

"Loony?" No response. There hadn't been for all the weeks of torment and pain. She knew that the name's owner would never, ever ignore her calls if he could help it. That the unicorn calling out for him needed the answers, the reassurance. "Loony!"

What was once a paradise, the last refuge for her delicate mind, eradicated. She couldn't think of anything more disturbing. Disgusting. More deserving of her rage...

Hellena flared up, quite literally as well as emotionally, as she stood in the imaginary wasteland, an amber unicorn with a flaming blue mane. An enraged entity truly befitting of Tartarus' depths.

As a dream becomes a Nightmare, so does its lifelong host.

"Not yet," she whispered, turning away from the ruined paradise.

And then, just a miserable, dirty white unicorn with a broken horn again, curled up in the ashes of her personal wasteland.
---
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#21 Posted: 22:02:44 21/11/2013
Sicolus leaned up against a tree in the everfree forest. Blood poured down his sides from multiple wounds. He tried to catch his breath laughing to himself. 'I miss the old guards' he thought to himself 'the changlings, they are fools. The guards, they knew. It would take months just to get out of my cell with them, always on guard always watching out. The changlings on the other hand, they are mere child's play mentally.' He stumbled forward barely able to step. 'what now? can't terrorize towns like before, they are already living in terror' He thought 'maybe I will sit and die here, that doesn't sound to bad.'
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#22 Posted: 18:36:43 27/12/2013
Name: Prince Astrello

Species: Alicorn

Appearance: He is a full grown alicorn stallion, whose looks have earned him the title, "The Majestic Prince." His eyes are deep sapphire blue. He cares not that he is smaller than both of his sisters, instead he proudly accepts his small stature.

Cutie mark: Shooting stars

Coat colors: Snow-white

Mane colors: Snow-white

Tails colors: Snow-white

Personality: He is extremely shy and creative. He is valiant, courageous, compassionate, trustworthy and hardworking. His older sisters are very protective of him and he is always seen with both of them at his side.

I had him in the other one. I can play Celestia and Luna as well if you want.
#23 Posted: 01:19:58 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh my god! I'm so sorry I'm not on more often! Reshiram, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON WITH YOUR CHARACTERS. It looks very interesting though. Would you mind explaining?
---
#24 Posted: 02:19:36 29/12/2013
OOC: Sandman has left us, says he doesn't have the time, but I know he just doesn't like RPing anymore. He has a tumblr, but I haven't been to it so I don't know if he is technologically active besides facebook...
---
#25 Posted: 22:28:53 29/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: This RP is falling apart... If it dies again I might have to discontinue the Discord Rising series entirely... Although it can always become a fanfiction. Has anyone else seen the new episode "Bats!"? I could implement it in this RP if I get the time...
EDIT: Sorry, but it'll close soon if we get no posts. I'll make another RP... If I get ideas... I could always base it off of the Bats episode...
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:36:19 29/12/2013 by dinorang67
#26 Posted: 08:00:31 30/12/2013
OOC: I'm still here, but not too sure of the others. I would be good with whatever you decide
---
#27 Posted: 08:30:06 30/12/2013
I'm here as well.
#28 Posted: 08:30:22 30/12/2013
OOC: eh i'm around
---
#29 Posted: 08:36:08 30/12/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, if there are this many people... I'll continue. Oh, yeah Wrystel, accepted. But don't go OP on the Alicorn okay?

Discord almost reached the cell, but turned to Prince Astrello slowly.
"Hello, little- Alicorn?" He smiled and held the key with his tail. "You can help me." He reached for the lock.
---
#30 Posted: 10:17:24 30/12/2013
Noir waited until the pair were well out of the dungeons before dropping the cloaking spell, pausing to pant for a few moments.
"Come on." he said quietly, leading the unicorn on. "This way."
---
#31 Posted: 05:18:04 31/12/2013
My chains rattle as I stretch after a long rest. I've been imprisoned here for years, while my sisters have been trapped in the sun and moon.
I am a slave and entertainment for Chrysalis who imprisoned all my friends and banished my sisters. For years I tried to fight to escape this prison but it was all in vain. I was brutally beaten and forced to surrender. Now I obey Chrysalis's every command and wait for the day that my sisters and friends are released. Then and only then will I be saved. As I see Discord I slowly stir, I am scared and unsure, but his voice is gentle as well as friendly so I nod. Unable to move from where I am due to my chains I just watch him.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:55 01/01/2014 by Wyrstel
#32 Posted: 10:08:09 31/12/2013
OOC: I believe that "do", Werstel, is spelled "due"(future reference) x)

Ash pushed himself against the bars reaching out with fast motions, "Let me out," he demanded, "I'll show those changelings just how effective I am in a one on one!" his brown eyes followed the shadows outside his cell.
---
#33 Posted: 19:11:00 03/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: IM HERE DON'T WORRY

Discord reached for the door with the key in hand-- I mean, tail. The key turned, a screech filled the dungeon as the door slowly opened. "We must stay quiet..." Discord backed away from the door as it nearly fell off it's hinges. "This dungeon needs new doors. Hopefully Chrysilas gets into repair." He jokes.
---
#34 Posted: 09:06:36 04/01/2014
"Oh good, cause I planned on being very loud and obnoxious," Ash called out, "Could you let me out now, or are you scared of me?" he pressed his head against the bars to try and look around more.
--

Gulaven turned to Rainbow Dash, "Well, it all seems clear enough today," he approached the factory doors, "I sure hope this all ends soon, would be a terrible fate of this once fare land. Knowing my own past, I still wish for a brighter future for those below as well as those elsewhere."

Rainbow Dash nodded, "I'm sure the elements of harmony will be a great asset to have, but we need to get the girls together in order for them to work."
---
#35 Posted: 08:33:10 05/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord turned around to see Ash standing uncomfortably in his cell. "Certainly, if you'd be a bit more patient." He snickered and held the key in his feathered claw and approached the door.
---
#36 Posted: 19:16:42 05/01/2014
Still bound in chains I watch Discord and anyone else who is with him. My chains rattle as I stretch my limbs before laying back down. My deep midnight blue eyes glisten in the light and tears fall down my cheeks as I think of my friends and big sisters.
#37 Posted: 23:04:32 07/01/2014
Ash backed up a little as Discord came in to view, "Oh excuse me for trying get out of this prison to exact revenge on the ones who put me here," he sat with a dark look in his eyes, "Would the multi-species god of chaos release me, Ash the Grey from teh cell he so rightfully deserves to be released from?"
---
gary Prismatic Sparx Gems: 11378
#38 Posted: 12:14:12 09/01/2014
OOC: I would be Twlight Sparkle
---
"let go inside"Gary Sparkle said. (smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie are my collecting skylander)
#39 Posted: 12:57:51 09/01/2014
"You- you know your way around?" Hellena asked quietly, after a little while.
"I used to work here." Noir replied. "A secret agent for zhe princess."
"..." the unicorn was silent, staring intently at a stain-glassed window depicting a pair of young alicorns. "Tough call, going from the best of the best to a lowly mercenary. Hh. No wonder you're always angry." Noir snorted in response, wings flitting momentarily.
---
#40 Posted: 15:12:58 13/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: Gary you can join but you might get banned immediately for breaking every rule

Discord whirled around and cut open the door. He spun around again and cut the chains in Astrello's cell.

OOC: GOTTA GO TO SCHOOL SEE YA LATER
---
#41 Posted: 05:12:58 14/01/2014
OOC: I can cover for Gary, if he wants I could help make his posts more legible.

Ash sighed heavily, "Oh of course the prince first huh? Well then, it would seem I might be stuck here longer after all," he stood up and stuck his snout out as far as he could through the bars, "Could you please let me out," his voice had changed slightly, softer and respectful, but also sad, "I very much don't like it in here... It's too dark."
---
#42 Posted: 23:23:44 14/01/2014 | Topic Creator
"Sorry, Ash, royalty is priority." He shook the key in his hand teasingly and opened the sliced, rusty cage door.
---
#43 Posted: 23:30:20 14/01/2014
The half-changeling glanced back, frowning quizzically.
'Did he even follow us?' he thought. 'Or is he still down there?'
---
#44 Posted: 07:24:28 15/01/2014
I walk over to Discord and stand beside him. Tears fall down my cheeks and I think of my big sisters and friends. Then I do something that no one probably not even Discord would expect, I wrap my hooves around Discord and my tears splash onto his body. I considered him my Uncle and I think Discord didn't mind at all being that.
#45 Posted: 05:29:46 16/01/2014
Ash sighed, "Prince Astrello... Please don't tell anypony how I have been... I cannot control it," he lowered himself with his muzzle still sticking out. His snout slid down the bars as Ash layed down, "It may be best to leave me here," his voice started to crack, "I don't want to end up hurting somepony."

--

Gulaven stepped outside the doors of the Factory, Once we have the systems running properly again. This Factory will be a sanctuary. Those pests will not be able to reach anypony, he looked about for any signs of a no flight time, "Hello?" he called out, "Are we allowed to fly today?"

Rainbow Dash was inside still, watching the Doctor. She turned to the reception desk, vacant of an operator, "First it was a horror prison, then it was a war zone, then it was a broken lab... It turned into a place of work, now it is a prison once more... Soon, soon it will be a wondrous haven for those who are hurt by the changelings," she jumped up on to the desk, "We will stand, soon, but not soon enough."
---
#46 Posted: 15:11:44 17/01/2014 | Topic Creator
Discord showed an expression of shock, but a soft smile appeared over his face and he patted Astrello's back. "It'll be okay." He stretched his hand over to Ash's cage and opened it.
"And I need your help... BOTH of you."
---
#47 Posted: 07:18:23 18/01/2014
Ash looked up from his almost balled up form, "I... I... I've never seen... So much kindness," he took a deep breath. The breath quivered out as he started standing, shaky legs slowed his accent. Once he was up he walked over to and out of the cell door, "What... What now?" he looked to Discord as his irises seemed to fight for color control. Waves of blue and and oil-like brown splashed about slowly in their set positions.

--

Gulaven was greeted with silence, "They must be out feeding somewhere," he turned to the factory doors, "Come on Dash, there seems to be no patrol this afternoon."

Rainbow Dash quickly turned to the sudden voice from outside. As she hopped down and approached the clear doors, in the distance behind Doctor Gulaven, a figure flew by quickly. She immediately froze for a second. Gulaven was worried for Dash's expression showed that she had spotted something he did not. She stepped out either way, "Well," she said covering her slight fear, "I... Well they took my house. Said they needed a tall building that can cover them better."

"Do not fret, you are welcome in my home," Gulaven watched Rainbow Dash's eyes. A sudden flash of darkness flew across her right eye. That shadowy figure only meant whatever was coming was trying to hide. Sure it was fast, but not invisible. Rainbow Dash let out a slight yelp of breath as the figure reappeared. This time, it was a solid figure, which only meant it was heading in directly behind the Doctor.

He took the image from the slight reflection in Dash's eye and calculated a reaction time. Just as it was right behind him, he had a prism like gadget out. He had swing around swiftly, and the machine in his hoof had sprung open just as the figure had reached tangible distance.(CLIFF HANGER)
---
#48 Posted: 20:13:21 18/01/2014 | Topic Creator
OOC: By the way Ash's cage is open.

"Come with me, I have a proposition for the both of you. And Prince Astrello, you would not mind helping Ash with the whole flying thing would you?"
---
#49 Posted: 02:46:11 19/01/2014
OOC: yeah, I got that ^.^ it says he stepped out

Ash looked to the prince, "Ohh no no no no... No... No magic," he stepped back, "I learned what it does, and so did they," he turned away, "Where are we? I shouldn't have to fly," he turned slowly back, "do I?"

--

"WAIT!!"

Gulaven had the once mysterious figure pinned to the ground... err... cloud? The devices had three fingers to it, wrapped around the figure's neck and clamped to the cloud under it. Gulaven's right hoof was above the figure's head with a blade that folded out of his mechanical arm, locking un-movable to the bottom of the hoof. The blade point was just on their nose, where it has slightly cut into the figure's skin.

"Who are you?" Gulaven demanded.
---
#50 Posted: 05:11:36 19/01/2014
"Zhere are probably guards around here." Noir muttered, horn glowing again. "Stick close. At least until we're out of zhe palace."
"Hh." the two melted away, the faint sounds of hooves against stone echoing around the entrance hall.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me