Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Games Begin [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#1 Posted: 00:58:17 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, this has somewhat to do with The Hunger Games, but please bear with me.

A school hidden high up above the clouds of an unreachable mountain. The school is full of students who are, as you would say, different than the everyday "human." They have abilities of unspeakable power. Elemental manipulation, transformation, telekinesis, and many other powers. It consisted of grades 6-college level. This school is unnaturally strict, they will literally suspend you for missing the garbage can when you throw something into it. Now, because of this, they have had a hard time with many kids out of school or in detention or various other punishments. One day, the principal, a very shrew and *****y women, came up with a plan. Every year, she would take the kids who misbehaved and shove them into an 100 acre playing field. It consisted of a small pond, a dense forest, and a wide meadow. In the middle of this "arena," was a large building shaped like an orb. There are 4 doorways that some students would run into to get supplies, like food, containers, rope, and the most wanted, weapons. Oh, it seems it was not mentioned before, but this was a battle to the death. She had all the kids fight and kill each other until 2 remained. Then, her evil side showed. She would have the whole school vote on who to kill. It was the worst feeling, having the majority of the school want you dead. Then, when the unfortunate victim was chosen, he/she was then tortured to death, live. Being the school hidden, no one could object. Officers stood idly around the school, preventing any uprising or rebellion. Now, you might be asking why you care? Oh, but don't you remember? Your in these games. Because of your misbehavior, you are one of the lucky persons to be thrown into the death trap. Have fun and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Da Rulez:
- 2 Characters MAX
- DETAIL, DETAIL, DETAIL!
- No mary-sues or that other one
- Basic rules of role playing
- After role play starts, please try your best not to post an OOC post with out an ICP.
- Put "Hidden" on your sheet
- There can be multiple of the same power.
- No script writing
- PLEASE, OH DEAR GOD, DON'T POST LIKE THIS
"he saw a tribute. He then killed the tribute. He then left."
PUT SOME STORY TO IT!!
- Try to post at least 2 sentences, but it's ok if you can't.
- No killing another persons character without they're consent
- BTW, the number of students can vary.
- For this one, there are 24 students.
- "Why your in the game" is what you did that counted as misbehavior.

Sheet:
Name:
Grade:
Power:
Personality:
Appearance:
Why your in the games:
Weapon of Choice:
Other:

I will post my sheet if this rp lives long enough to actually get enough people.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:59:06 13/10/2013 by DragonCamo
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#2 Posted: 01:10:24 13/10/2013
I'll join later
On my phones at the moment
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#3 Posted: 01:11:18 13/10/2013
I will read this later. Maybe join tomorrow. I'm watching Silent Hill, ok?
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#4 Posted: 01:30:23 13/10/2013
Maddy
Female
8th
Controlling water
Kind, careless, smart
[User Posted Image]
She went to the games because she stole marshmallows and bacon for a campout with Alexander.
Throwing knives
Older twin sister of Alexander. Will sacrifice anything for him.

Alexander
Male
13 3/4
8th
Summoning spirits
Kind, dedicated, intelligent
[User Posted Image]
He went to the games because he beat up a girl bullying Maddy.
Sword
Younger twin brother of Maddy. Will do his best to win so his parents will pay attention to him for once
---
Credit to artist.
---
Hidden~
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:45:17 13/10/2013 by Ash Starkindle
#5 Posted: 01:32:42 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Erm...Ash, the reason why they are in the games is supposed to be something bad they did, EX. Steal from the school, got in a fight with someone, etc.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6 Posted: 01:41:12 13/10/2013
Soorry. I was confused and therefore put those there as temporary placeholders.
#7 Posted: 01:54:15 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, accepted
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#8 Posted: 02:08:18 13/10/2013
Name: Chrissilia (Chris)
Grade: 10th
Power: Manipulating/Creating lightning
Personality: Chris is a very kind and perky. She is always happily bouncing around.
Appearance: [User Posted Image](credit) (Imagine she has yellow eyes)
Why your in the games: Chris had dropped her poetry book when the teacher was lecturing the class about poetry.
Weapon of Choice: Daggers
Other: N/A

~Hidden~
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#9 Posted: 02:12:33 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
accpeted ^.^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#10 Posted: 03:39:28 13/10/2013
(Makes 25 mary sue characters and only posts in script speak with "he killed guy den left, den killed other guy." Uses mostly only OOC with few IC posts, all undetailed and only one sentence each time. No characters misbehaved to get in, and kills everyone without asking. Refuses to ever post the password even actual posts not pertaining to character sheets.)

Name: Toko Toyuya
Grade: Freshman, College.
Power: Can control the shadows.
Personality: You know Toko. The drunken w**** who does whatever she wants.
Appearance: I'm too lazy to get the pic.
Why your in the games: She stole the prinicpal's panties and hung them from the flagpole.
Weapon of Choice: Her magic, though a simple thin sword is fine too.
Other:

Name: Neru Yagiti
Grade: 11th
Power: Super speed.
Personality: Doesn't play well with others. Doesn't like rules and prefers to be on her own and do her own thing. Rather lazy.
Appearance: I don't wanna get the link, you should know DC.
Why your in the games: Said "**** it" and skipped a class
Weapon of Choice: Chakrams
Other: Loves music, is highly agile.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#11 Posted: 03:43:36 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Well then.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#12 Posted: 04:27:48 13/10/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Well then.....

Does that mean I'm accepted? smilie
---
#13 Posted: 11:45:22 13/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Sure....
sigh...this sure did die soon...i will start it in a sec
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:18:11 13/10/2013 by DragonCamo
#14 Posted: 01:40:45 14/10/2013
I ain't letting this die
This will survive. We have to at least start it before it dies.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#15 Posted: 01:44:09 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: THANK YOU FOR POSTING!!!
We be starting. If anyone else wants to join, your allowed until all the unused characters are gone, which won't be long.
We start in a small classroom, 23 other students with you. This is were the principal will say that you have been the lucky ones to be chosen to be in the games.
Wait....I just remember I didn't make my characters .___.
Wait for a moment....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#16 Posted: 01:45:28 14/10/2013
My gosh hurry up man
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#17 Posted: 01:47:24 14/10/2013
Yay!!!!
#18 Posted: 02:02:02 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Name: Mikey
Grade: Sophmore in college
Power: Air Manipulation
Personality: Mikey as a carefree attitude. He's a joker and takes nothing seriously, including school. Behind her back, he would make jokes about the principal, which was quiet risky. He loves to make every situation uncomfortable with sexually jokes or actions. Flirting with both men and women, he succeeds this goal.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Why your in the games: Blowing off classes and many perverted jokes
Weapon of Choice: Spear. He likes to throw his spear and create a powerful wind that thrusts the spear faster and harder towards his enemies.
Other: Has a boyfriend he wants to return to

Name: Taylor
Grade: Junior in college
Power: Life Manipulation (Mostly tree roots, and other plants)
Personality: Taylor is that kid you don't know, quiet, and an emotionless face. But for some reason, you know not to mess with her. She is not exactly mentally stable. Blowing up often, she is a dangerous foe that you don't want to anger. Her aim is dead on, as is her close combat. Slicing your head from your body is like cutting paper for Taylor and her axes. Cocky, intelligent, and sneaky, she is someone you want to watch out for.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Why your in the games: Snapping at teachers, bringing an ax to school.
Weapon of Choice: Axes
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:03:23 14/10/2013 by DragonCamo
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#19 Posted: 02:18:12 14/10/2013
Name:Nathon
Grade: Freshmen in college
Power: Hypnotic (Although it fails sometimes.
Personality: Nathon (or Nate) is quite grumpy. He is usually quiet but if you were to talk to him you would realize that he has a sour attitude. He doesn't like to get involved with things.
Appearance: (Can't get it right now...)
Why your in the games: Supposedly getting into a fight a breaking a kids nose.
Weapon of choice: A long silver blade.
#20 Posted: 02:19:23 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Your forgetting something *Points towards rules
FINE! IF NO ONE WANTS TO POST I'LL START!!

Mikey sat in the back of the room, feet on his desk, chair tilted back. He casually chewed and popped his gum. Looking around, he saw some other kids that he knew had gotten in trouble. He still didn't know why they were in there, but honestly didn't care. He saw a girl looking at him. "How ya doin sweetie?" he asked in a provocative voice and winked.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:03:41 14/10/2013 by DragonCamo
#21 Posted: 13:27:16 14/10/2013
Chris was sitting silently, for once. SHe was quite nervous. This was a first for her, getting in trouble. "Alls I did was drop my poetry book on accident" SHe spoke quietly to herself. She looked around the room. Chris noticed one guy winking at one girl. "Odd..." She said quietly to herself.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#22 Posted: 13:30:23 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Taylor sat in the the back right on the class, looking out the window. Her head rested on her hands.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#23 Posted: 17:30:39 14/10/2013
Name: Milhouse Van Houten
Grade: 4th-5th?
Power: Geekiness and bad luck.
Personality: Geeky.
Appearance: My avatar.
Why your in the games: Getting an A+ on a math test, his worth subject. The school saw him as a threat.
Weapon of Choice: Geekiness.
#24 Posted: 17:54:23 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOc: err.........I can't accept you for many reasons
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#25 Posted: 21:36:11 14/10/2013

*tries not to think back and laugh*
#26 Posted: 21:42:10 14/10/2013
Toko looked over at Mikey who had winked at her. She smiled back, a shrewd smile. "Just fine, sugar, how' bout you?"

Neru had eyes closed and headphones on, tuning out the rest of the world.
---
#27 Posted: 21:50:59 14/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Troll Slug

*tries not to think back and laugh*

what?

Mikey smiled. "Pretty good for being in this god forsaking place." he said shrugging. "Oh look, the anorexic broom is here" he said, rolling his eyes. The principal was a VERY thin women, almost like a twig. Her hair was short and grey, the same color as her eyes that pierce through you.

Taylor looked over to the door when it opened, the principal walking in. Her brows furrowed as she wondered why she was there, but then it hit her that they were the bad kids so they were probably getting some rant about behavior.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#28 Posted: 22:56:04 14/10/2013
Neru opened one eye as the prinicpal came in.

Toko chuckled. "Inorite? Her panties are so small, when I took them I thought they belonged to a 5 year old."
---
#29 Posted: 00:14:09 15/10/2013
Chris quickly sat up in her seat as she saw the principal come in. She remained silent as her breathing quickened.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#30 Posted: 00:35:15 15/10/2013 | Topic Creator
The principal looked distastefully at the students. "You all know why your here i presume?" she asks. "Ya," replied Mikey, "We're here because your rules state we can't breathe or we get detention" he said mockingly. She glared at him, but quickly wiped her face of emotion. "Well, your lucky you might not be in this school by the end of the week" she said. Mikey cocked his eyebrows at this. "And why not? Your expelling me? Oh, please do" he said. At this, a crooked smile creeped onto her face. "Well, if you persist." She said, shurgging her shoulders. "You all are to be thrown into a unsecured 100 acre area, where you will hunt and be hunted by each other. It is a fight to the death, 2 victors. Both those victors will not live fortunately, for one will be tortured to death. The details of that will be explained later" she said bluntly and matter of factually. Half the students mouths hung agap, including Mikey's and Taylor's.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:51:41 15/10/2013 by DragonCamo
#31 Posted: 00:37:07 15/10/2013
Chris was on the verge on passing out. "Oh dear no" She shrieked quietly to herself. "Please tell me this isn't happening" She said
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#32 Posted: 02:29:11 15/10/2013
"Little much don't you think?" Neru asks, mostly rhetoricly.
"Really. Ok, I probably deserve something bad, but death? What's your deal, lady?"
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#33 Posted: 02:14:56 16/10/2013
OOC: may i join?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#34 Posted: 22:00:51 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: If you make a good sheet

She shook her head. "I don't want to hear your complaining" She said sternly.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#35 Posted: 22:11:54 16/10/2013
"I'm sorry" Chris whispered as she twiddled with her thumbs
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#36 Posted: 22:22:13 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
She smiled shrewdly. "Oh what a shame, most of you will be dead by the end of the week" she said. As she was about to walk out the door, she turned, waved, and said "Ta ta" When she was gone, numerous guards burst in the room, deploying electrical shocks to all the students, which eliminated their powers for now. They then proceeded to roughly grab them and drag them out the door and out of the building into a large steel box type thing that seemed to hover off the ground. Each was carelessly thrown on, curses and fists flying from the students. As one tried to escape, the door slammed shut in his face, making him fly back in another student.
"I CAN'T ****ING BELIEVE THIS!" screamed Mikey, slamming his fists into the steel wall of the dark inner box.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#37 Posted: 22:25:55 16/10/2013
Chris collapsed onto the floor when she was thrown in. "Why me" She mouthed as she closed her eyes
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#38 Posted: 22:31:01 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: Btw, did I mention I was GM? Also, I will post random challenges for your characters, Ex. "Rustling emitted from a bush not far from *so and so* Suddenly, a dog muttation, or mutt, jumped from the leaves, teeth bared and growling. " Now, this doesn't me you die, it just makes things a little more fun. Also, If you wanted a character to die, but don't care how, simply have them die via one of these posts.

Taylor slowly got up and leaned against a wall. She watched the varius students weak attempts to escape.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#39 Posted: 22:34:10 16/10/2013
OOC: Alrighty

Chris lifted her head to see Taylor. "How does she stay strong?" She whispered to herself. She whimpered as she tried to get to her feet, using the wall for support.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#40 Posted: 22:38:27 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
A smile slowly spread across Taylor's face. Ahh, in a few hours she would be thrown into a large stretch of land and have the ability to kill others. It was her dream come true. She began looking around at the kids who she thought would die first, and others that would live long.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#41 Posted: 23:15:56 16/10/2013
Toko went over to Mikey and put a hand on his shoulder. She lightly looked to make sure they wouldn't be disturbed with a serious look on her face. She moved her head close to him to whisper in his ear.
"Hey, I know this is death match and all that, but what's say we team up? Help make sure we get pretty far. Then get it down to just us."

Neru slumped down on the floor, leaning against the wall and buried her head in her knees. Though she tried to hide and keep tough, inside, she wanted to cry.
---
#42 Posted: 23:44:40 16/10/2013
OOC: Sorry, Hidden.

Nathon fumbled around with a pencil tapping his foot. He looked around nervously at the others. He put his head on his desk and sighed. He had so many regrets yet he couldn't take them back now.
#43 Posted: 23:47:27 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Mikey kept his gaze on the barely visible wall. He knew that he would get back stabbed at sometime, but why not take out most of them and then flee? He nodded. "Just a few tips then. The girl over their slumped up against the wall, with the long black hair and green eyes, ya she's not mentally stable. Thus, I believe that she cannot wait to get in to kill others. Keep an eye out for her, as she is also notorious for her revenge plans on people. She can be stealthy and quiet when she needs to be, and loud and emphasized at others." He said quietly.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#44 Posted: 23:54:05 16/10/2013
OOC: Bleh...Where are we?
#45 Posted: 23:56:47 16/10/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: accpeted. We in a giant steel box, very dark, slowly moving
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#46 Posted: 00:08:03 17/10/2013
OOC: Alright thanks!

Nathon lightly banged his head his head against the wall.He was so dizzy. He had a small pit in his stomach knowing in a couple a minutes he would be killing people.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#47 Posted: 01:12:15 17/10/2013
OOC:

Name: Maria
Grade: 7th
Power: telekenises
Personality: a little mean like
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?i...ved=0CEoQ9QEwDA (credit)
Why your in the games: bullied someone
Weapon of Choice: knife
Other: Hidden
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#48 Posted: 01:49:54 17/10/2013
OOC: She actually doesn't plan on double-crossing. Toko has taken interest in Mikey.

"Hmm, thanks for the tip. Here's one for you, see blondie in the corner with her headphones, she's not the strong. She's quick, rather quiet, and keeps to herself. In hand to hand, she's not a threat, but she could easily sneak up on you." Toko says.
---
#49 Posted: 01:53:30 17/10/2013
Chris forces herself to stand. She fixes the collar on her pink shirt and adjusts her ponytail. "Stay strong... don't be weak" She whisperes to herself as she looks around the box.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Padfoot74 Blue Sparx Gems: 743
#50 Posted: 02:21:00 17/10/2013
Occ:is there still space?
---
Go,Typhlosion!! Use Flamethrower!! [SOCKS!!!]
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me