Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
My guess on metacritic's score for this game. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 19:02:29 15/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm guessing that the score is going to be around 62-47, which ranges from okay to poor. This game in my opinion is the lesser of the three LoS. Mainly because of the parts that are cheesy, the storyline doesn't fit. the controls will tick some people off, no one's going to want any of the characters to die. going con-fu is bad, co-op is not great, Cynder is brainless without co-op. acting doesn't look good, way too many power attacks. and the game is a little too shallow.

yeah, I think that I will list more problems under Edit.

Edits: Way too cliche, well parts of the storyline doesn't fit. In scene cuts, characters move like puppets,
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 21:33:54 19/09/2008 by Forgotten World
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#2 Posted: 19:03:35 15/09/2008
yea i kinda agree with you there
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#3 Posted: 19:05:08 15/09/2008
WTH!!!! U guys are so negative!!!
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#4 Posted: 21:32:13 15/09/2008
yeah really just because YOU guys won't like it! we do!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Dragon King Green Sparx Gems: 444
#5 Posted: 21:45:45 15/09/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
I'm guessing that the score is going to be around 62-47, which ranges from okay to poor. This game in my opinion is the lesser of the three LoS. Mainly because of the parts that are cheesy, the storyline doesn't fit. the controls will tick some people off, no one's going to want any of the characters to die. going con-fu is bad, co-op is not great, Cynder is brainless without co-op. acting doesn't look good, way too many power attacks. and the game is a little too shallow.

Edits: Way too cliche,

dude close this now because what your giving off is some major bad carma!!!!
and plus you never even played it yet so wtf is your problem!!
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
#6 Posted: 22:09:22 15/09/2008
Quote: Dragon King
Quote: Forgotten World

Edits: Way too cliche,

dude close this now because what your giving off is some major bad carma!!!!
and plus you never even played it yet so wtf is your problem!!

yeah!!
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#7 Posted: 22:13:04 15/09/2008
say it with me dragonlover11

CLOSE THIS NOW!!!
---
unlike Dexter....I'm more of a believer in God than he is.......and more insane smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:13:27 15/09/2008 by Dragon King
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#8 Posted: 23:19:43 15/09/2008
I do fear that experience will be slightly shallow... but I'll get it nonetheless.
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#9 Posted: 23:41:42 15/09/2008
I don't get it! All of us were so excited during the summer and even in the spring, and now all of a sudden we think it's going to be the worst game ever!!! (Except me!) I mean what all of a sudden made u change your mind?
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#10 Posted: 23:49:33 15/09/2008
Blah, blah, blah. Babble all you want, the graphics are your problem, I see? Or is it with Sierra changing companies? Look, buy it, THEN SCORE IT. You can't just score something that's not realesed yet! Who knows? This could win an award.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#11 Posted: 23:57:37 15/09/2008
Ik, it could be a best seller!!!smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#12 Posted: 00:00:26 16/09/2008
Quote: dragon king
say it with me dragonlover11

close this now!!!

close this now!!

(too many caps)
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#13 Posted: 01:02:42 16/09/2008
I've noticed this is a common thing... whenever you look forward to something for a long time you start to worry the closer you get to the release. Besides it doesn't matter what a company rates something, as long as you enjoy it. Besides, we survived ETD, we can live through anything! smilie
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Fae Green Sparx Gems: 392
#14 Posted: 01:28:15 16/09/2008
smilie smilie REALLY bad carma!! smilie
---
I am such a Cynder fan. Yay!! smilie
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#15 Posted: 02:12:02 16/09/2008
Um,it's a bit too early to start judging.smilie;We've only seen a couple of videos with gameplay,and only a few with cutscenes that don't even have sound.

Try not to get too negative or too hyped up for the game,people.smilie
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#16 Posted: 02:42:11 16/09/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
Um,it's a bit too early to start judging.smilie;We've only seen a couple of videos with gameplay,and only a few with cutscenes that don't even have sound.

Try not to get too negative or too hyped up for the game,people.smilie

COULDN'T agree more!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:44 16/09/2008 by Cynder_Rox
Spyro VS Evil Green Sparx Gems: 426
#17 Posted: 14:42:03 16/09/2008
oh god all u ever think of is a debait -.-
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#18 Posted: 18:19:13 16/09/2008
smilie ....

error: posts cannot be all capitals.
Error: THE CAPITAL LETTER RATIO IS TOO HIGH.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#19 Posted: 18:35:57 16/09/2008
i eed a over sized smiley..umm...

---------------------------------____-----------------------------------
. V
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#20 Posted: 18:50:45 16/09/2008
Quote: Spyro VS Evil

The "o" in "oh" should be capital, it's "you" not "u" and it's spelled "debate" not "debait". Sorry, but that really bothered me.

And yeah, we just need to stay calm. Don't say it sucks, don't get way over hyped. And remember, everyone has their own opinion smilie
#21 Posted: 19:12:07 16/09/2008 | Topic Creator
Hey, I will still be having fun with this game. Even "if" this game gets Generally negative reviews.
---
#22 Posted: 20:12:16 16/09/2008
I will only be happy if we can play with the Wii Controller. If I'm stuck with that awful remote and nun chuck combo, I will chuck it out the window. I need buttons, not random stick waggling. *has wrist problem that messes with WiiMote accuracy*

And I refuse to get it for my brother's Xbox 360, especially since 360's seem to have a case of the gremlins and decide to break every few months/weeks/minutes.
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#23 Posted: 20:21:38 16/09/2008
Yikes has your brother been beating up his 360? I've had mine a year or two and it's been fine.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
#24 Posted: 20:30:17 16/09/2008
Only the one he bought from the store worked for more then a few months, the replacements Microsoft kept sending him ALL broke within a week except the most recent one. He was practically scared to play it for a while. But it seems less Xbox 360's are breaking recently so maybe they finally killed the darn gremlins.
#25 Posted: 20:45:23 16/09/2008
360's suck @$$ all over

the best one is the PS3

me and my friend had it on about under 24 hours (1 day)

also CLOSE THIS NOW!!!!
---
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#26 Posted: 21:17:48 16/09/2008
Quote: Miles Tails

Wait until I score it. xD
#27 Posted: 21:19:30 16/09/2008
Quote: Spyro2008

it better be good!!!!!! >: (
---
#28 Posted: 21:19:55 16/09/2008

pfff doubt it
---
#29 Posted: 21:20:31 16/09/2008
Quote: dragonlover11

pfff doubt it

you dont know that you know!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
#30 Posted: 21:21:33 16/09/2008
he could make us more happier!!!

also close this now!!!!!

it has no use but bad carma!!!!!!!!!
---
#31 Posted: 21:23:38 16/09/2008
YEAH seriously dude U don't know there might be a suprise in the game that springs up the ratings so CLOSE IT NOW
---
#32 Posted: 21:25:16 16/09/2008
Quote: dragonlover11
yeah seriously dude u don't know there might be a suprise in the game that springs up the ratings so close it now

ya dude seriously!!!

CLOSE THIS NOW!!!!
---
#33 Posted: 22:04:51 16/09/2008
Can't moderators close topics? Does this site have anyone in power besides Dark...?

I don't see why it should be closed. It's only someone stating their opinion, which I don't see anything in the rules against it. Not everyone has to like the game.
#34 Posted: 22:09:32 16/09/2008
Quote: minredd
Can't moderators close topics? Does this site have anyone in power besides Dark...?

I don't see why it should be closed. It's only someone stating their opinion, which I don't see anything in the rules against it. Not everyone has to like the game.

im one of those guys who actually apreciate the peoples work who NEVER put down even from the negative things...........................................................the X-box 360 on the other hand is another story!
---
#35 Posted: 22:20:14 16/09/2008
also in every sense nobody wants to hear bad crap about this game

MOST IMORTANTLY THIS GAME!!!!!!

reason is because this is the best damn Spyro game you will ever get because this is the only Spyro game in history to have an open world to explore that has NO BOUNDRIES plus pretty good kick @$$ graphic's to kick the Spyro world up a notch for mass awesomness and if you want your friends to have fun exploring a world they have never seen the co-op play selection is there for that, not to mention if you want a break and your buddy wants to play still the drop-out is there as well and drop-in so you won't have to go the main menu for that (like some games i know) and lastly its part of the best damn story-line you will ever get for a Spyro game!!!

So i ask you why should this topic not be closed

simple IT ONLY HAS BAD REVEIWS AND NO SPYRO FAN WANTS THAT!!!!!!!!!!
---
Mewnaphy Gold Sparx Gems: 2750
#36 Posted: 22:32:59 16/09/2008
this is the only Spyro game in history to have an open world to explore that has NO BOUNDRIES

The original three had that.They may not have as much freedom in exploring as DotD may have,but they did have open world exploring.
---
"Hence nothing remains except for our regrets"
#37 Posted: 22:43:02 16/09/2008
Quote: Mewnaphy
this is the only Spyro game in history to have an open world to explore that has NO BOUNDRIES

The original three had that.They may not have as much freedom in exploring as DotD may have,but they did have open world exploring.

yes they had boundries

the very first one, remember that stupid god forsaken barrier?
when i mean no boundries i mean it literally!!!
---
#38 Posted: 22:46:51 16/09/2008
You can't go wherever you want forever O.o There's trees and mountains and such stopping you, I think. You can't just fly off into oblivion.
#39 Posted: 22:51:58 16/09/2008
You can't go wherever you want forever O.o There's trees and mountains and such stopping you, I think. You can't just fly off into oblivion.

again we go back to the laws of physic's

the world is round ok?????????
---
#40 Posted: 23:00:43 16/09/2008
The laws of physics? It's a video game. They breathe random ice shards and giant earth flail snot. I don't think science applies smilie And you really can't go "anywhere". You can explore a whole lot, but you can only go so far up and mountains and other things block your way.
#41 Posted: 23:07:19 16/09/2008
The laws of physics? It's a video game. They breathe random ice shards and giant earth flail snot. I don't think science applies smilie And you really can't go "anywhere". You can explore a whole lot, but you can only go so far up and mountains and other things block your way.

ok so what if they breath ice shards BIG WHOOP!!! (which is cool)

but i mean they even said 10 different enviroments

which means different terrain JUST LIKE OUR WORLD!!!!!
and plus if you went in one direction in this world and kept going you'd end up in the same place as you started off so the same rules should apply to this world no matter how different it is to ours

and plus the mountains i saw have wide enough gaps to fly easly through and are low enough to go even on top of the peaks
---
#42 Posted: 23:09:51 16/09/2008
Quote: Spyro VS Evil

The "o" in "oh" should be capital, it's "you" not "u" and it's spelled "debate" not "debait". Sorry, but that really bothered me.

right.......................................
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
#43 Posted: 23:12:37 16/09/2008
can we please carry on what this topic means smilie+

CLOSE THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOPIC!!!!
---
#44 Posted: 08:01:53 17/09/2008
can we please carry on what this topic means smilie+

CLOSE THIS GOD FORSAKEN TOPIC!!!!

Its a dumb topic anyway
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
#45 Posted: 19:07:43 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
I see that you are ticked off about me, but that won't make the way of reviewing change. sure you can get really ticked off at the reviewer, I mean sure go ahead and scream at the reviewer. still, I'm keeping this topic unless dark52 closes it.
---
#46 Posted: 19:21:50 17/09/2008
i dont understand y u think the story line doesnt fit its practicly a war against the darkmaster.
(donno if i spelled right so dont go mad at me minredd smilie)
---
lolz=BOOM,WLIIA?
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#47 Posted: 19:33:17 17/09/2008
Ok, you have gone too far.
---
Back from hibernation.
#48 Posted: 19:38:56 17/09/2008 | Topic Creator
people are probabilly going to give the game the same mediocre score for it's equal-worse way of performance.

Okay, I'm going to lise the good things about the game.

This game has a little of the physics, It's challenging to the point where it will be fun. The final piece of the story makes scense to the other two games. You get to play as two characters, Graphics are not bad but not good. the levels are not too long, which is a good thing since the other two games had long levels.

And well, it's making some of the fans happy, which I guess is a good thing.
---
Shadow Angel Green Sparx Gems: 259
#49 Posted: 19:46:19 17/09/2008
omg stop saying '"Close this topic" some of you say it every 10 seconds!!!!!!!!!!! it is annoying!!!!!!
---

I love Rex 4 ever....
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#50 Posted: 19:46:47 17/09/2008
One of your countries magazines ( It told about Leipzig's game happening)
said Spyro will be one of the best children's game smilie
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me