Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake]
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Pokemon RP - Clash of Time and Space [Remake] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7331
#1 Posted: 04:57:43 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
~This roleplay is a remake of my first ever roleplay that I created back in my first year of joining darkSpyro. It lasted till its last page, and I felt like remaking it. I can't exactly remember how the story went, but we can change things a bit.~

PLOT: A few years after the events in Alamos Town with Ash, his friends, and the legendary Sinnoh Pokemon, something, or someone, has disrupted Dialga and Palkia, and now they are filled with rage, at war with each other, between the realms of Time and Space. And for some reason, all the other legendary Pokemon have been dragged into this mess too.
Alice, a hot-air balloon tour guide, has noticed that the Space-Time Towers are singing out their amazing tunes at different times during the day, not when scheduled, and the Pokemon of Alamos Town have been hiding most of the time. They have sensed that something is wrong, but Alice can't figure out what it is.
-:-
You are a pokemon trainer, or co-ordinator, and you have travelled to Alamos Town, ready to participate in the pokemon contest, or just visiting the town and you have stopped there for a break. Immediately, your pokemon sense something is wrong. You try to find out what is wrong, but like Alice, you can't figure out what it is.
Will all the legendary pokemon break out into war in Alamos Town? Will the sleepy town on the cliff ever be safe? Can you and your pokemon prevent this from happening?

DUN DUN DUN!

RULES

• I am the GM
  • No godmodding/mary sues
  • No one-sentence posts
  • No offensive language [unless you censor it]
  • Violence and romance is allowed. Keep it PG-13.
  • One trainer and three pokemon ONLY (from any region). Later on you may roleplay a legendary pokemon.
  • Please do not be offended if I do not accept you into this roleplay. There may be reasons.

Character sheets

-Pokemon Trainer sheet-

Name:
Personality: [At least two sentences]
History: [At least two sentences]
Appearance: [small picture or descrpition]
Other: [Optional]

-Pokemon sheet-

Nickname:
Pokemon:
Other: [Optional]

My characters

Name: Megan
Personality: Megan is cheerful most of the time, and only gets angry when someone annoys her. She is loyal, brave, loves to have fun and battle/show off her pokemons skills in contests and battles.
History: Megan is from Viridian City, and began her pokemon journey back when she was 10. She has visited 5 regions and has gone back to Sinnoh to take a relaxing journey. She arrived in Alamos Town a few days ago and has been spending the time in the Pokemon Garden.
Appearance: Long blonde hair, green-grey eyes, pale skin, purple jacket, black singlet top, blue denim shorts, purple shoes.
Other: N/A

Nickname: Star
Pokemon: Pikachu
Moves: Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle, Iron Tail, Quick Attack
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: Star was Megan's first pokemon.

Nickname: Ruby
Pokemon: Flygon
Moves: Hyperbeam, Solarbeam, Quick Attack, Sand Attack
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

Nickname: Eevee
Pokemon: Eevee
Moves: Shadow Ball, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Sand Attack
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]

-I will also be roleplaying Alice.-

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY!
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 01:21:26 29/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4462
#2 Posted: 04:58:43 28/09/2013
OOC: i thought i had an rp called Adventures in time and space also i won't join cause you took my charter eevee
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#3 Posted: 05:00:56 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I made this RP about two years ago. It was the first roleplay I created.
And I didn't take your character. It's just an eevee. Other people have eevees. Your eevee can't be the only eevee in pokemon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:01:15 28/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#4 Posted: 05:01:41 28/09/2013
OOC: yeah but it will be confusing
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#5 Posted: 05:02:04 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Oh well then.
#6 Posted: 05:19:22 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted shorty! :3
Riku-sempai Platinum Sparx Gems: 5664
#7 Posted: 05:30:55 28/09/2013
Name:River
Personality:River is usually a quiet person, but is kind around people he doesn't know, but when to his friends, he is loyal, caring, sweet and funny, he enjoys to battle random trainers and go into tournaments.
History: Rivers journey began when he was 10, in Twinleaf town, he has visited 3 different regions despite his age, and went back to Sinnoh for a while to stay with his family, although he never missed them, and they never missed him, He is close friends with Megan.
Appearance: Dark Brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, white skin, Blue shirt with a pokeball on the front, black zip up jacket with a hood, black jeans, blue sneakers and a black and white checkered bracer on his wrist.

Nickname: Sparky
Pokemon: Luxray
Moves: Ice fang, thunderbolt, crunch, Iron tail

Nickname: Leon
Pokemon: Lucario
Moves: Dragon pulse, Psychic, earthquake, Aura sphere

Nickname: Dawn
Pokemon: Gardevoir
Moves: Psychic, Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Magic leaf
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#8 Posted: 05:31:36 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Riku~ :3
#9 Posted: 05:34:49 28/09/2013
OOC: Yaaaaay~
---
Hesitant Captain, it's too late to turn back around. The party is waiting and leaving this earth is such a beautiful sound.
#10 Posted: 05:42:24 28/09/2013
OOC: i will join

trainer name

Name: Maria
Personality: [At least two sentences] very sweet and caring. she loves to hang out with her friends
History: [At least two sentences] She loved pokemon ever sceince she was 5. Maria bonded with her starter pokemon and named it vine.
Appearance: [small picture or descrpition] http://www.google.com/imgres?i...ved=0CDQQ9QEwAw
Other: [Optional] N\A

Nickname: Vine
Pokemon: Snivey
Moves: vine whip, leaf storm, leatch seed, and tackle

Nickname: Lightnining
Pokemon: blistel
Moves: flame charge, tackle, stomp, and eltcro ball

Nickname: Mut
Pokemon: hound dour
Moves: bite, tackle, ember , and Foul Play
---
#11 Posted: 05:44:01 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry Eevee, but I can't accept you.
#12 Posted: 05:44:55 28/09/2013
OOC: why not?
---
#13 Posted: 05:51:36 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Well, part of your character sheet is wrong, and in other roleplays your posts aren't descriptive enough. I can't accept you, sorry.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:07:23 28/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#14 Posted: 22:35:04 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Sparx! We'll start when one more person joins. :3
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#15 Posted: 00:11:55 29/09/2013
I guess I'll join when I have the time.
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#16 Posted: 01:14:29 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok.
And I wanna start now. smilie Those who I've asked to join and those who want to join soon can join in whenever. smilie

It was a warm sunny day in Alamos Town.
Megan was sitting in the Pokemon Garden on a small swing, swinging back and forth slowly. Star, her pikachu, was sitting on her lap. Ruby and Eevee was sleeping under the shade of the tree.
#17 Posted: 01:20:50 29/09/2013
River was walking down the streets of Alamos town, beside him was Leon, behind him was Dawn and Sparky, he was enjoying the nice summers breeze while eating his icecream, They were all looking for somewhere to just relax and sit down.
---
#18 Posted: 01:23:29 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Well, this is nice," Megan murmured, still swinging back and forth. "I'm glad we came to Sinnoh to relax. I say it's the most beautiful regions, and it's most beautiful town would have to be Alamos Town."
Star nodded. "Pika, pikachu!" She agreed.
Ruby raised her head sleepily and nodded.
#19 Posted: 01:32:17 29/09/2013
River went over to a bench and sat down, he was exhausted after all this walking around, Leon sat down on the ground, looking at a butterfree, Sparky went running around, he was still full with energy, like always, Dawn was lying on the ground.
---
#20 Posted: 01:35:39 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Let's go to that mini pokemon playground," Megan suggested, standing up and stretching.
"Pika!" Star cried, jumping off her lap and running down the path, heading in the direction of the plaground.
Megan smiled and walked down the path, Ruby following.
Eevee ran after Star. "Eevee!" he called.
#21 Posted: 01:44:52 29/09/2013
River sighed and looked over to the mini pokemon playground "Hey, do you guys want to go over there?" Leon grunted and stood up, Sparky bolted over to the playground, and Dawn skipped over to the playground. "Hey! Sparky!" River shouted as he chased after Sparky.
---
#22 Posted: 01:47:09 29/09/2013
Name: Cody
Personality: He can get a little pushy and mean at times if someone thinks there better than him. He is also very nice and polite, but he can get thrown off easily.
History: He grew up in the Hoenn region in Pacifidlog town. Once he then left to go explore the Sky Pilar and learn about Rayquazza. But he ended getting in trouble with a bunch on pokemon. But one actually protected him, it was a Duskull who then later became Cody's first pokemon. Now traveled to the other 4 regions he is stopping and taking a vacation in Sinnoh before heading of to Kalos.
Appearance: Black hair with a black and white pokeball hat, green glasses, blue eyes, little bit torn jeans, normally a pokemon like sweat shirt with a normal white one, and normal white lace shoes.
Other:N/A

Nickname: Dusclops
Pokemon: Dusclops
Moves: Trick room, Helping hand, Charge beam, Wil-o-wisp
Other:

Nickname: Gummi
Pokemon: Ursaring
Moves: Facade, Protect, Close Combat, Crunch

Nickname: Alakazam
Pokemon: Alakazam
Moves: Psychic, Focus blast, Energy ball, Thunderbolt
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:45:28 29/09/2013 by chained skull
#23 Posted: 01:47:51 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted!

Star ran into the playground and stopped, seeing Sparky enter the playground. She stood and titled her head at them.
Eevee, unable to stop, crashed into Star from behind and sent them tumbling further into the playground area, near the slide.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:53:57 29/09/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#24 Posted: 01:54:31 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan and Ruby continued along the path, heading towards the playground.
#25 Posted: 01:55:23 29/09/2013
I'll start role playing once I get an appearance.
---
#26 Posted: 01:56:05 29/09/2013
Sparky came to a complete stop when he saw Star, River stared at the trainer from a distance, he saw Sparky and Eevee and recognised the trainer "Megan? is that you!?" River shouted out to Megan
---
#27 Posted: 01:59:42 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ok.

Megan stopped and saw a trainer by the playground. That looked like...
"River?!" Megan cried, amazed. She ran down the path towards the playground, Ruby flying after her.

"Pika, pikachu!" Star cried at Eevee.
Eevee bent his head. "Eevee," he apologized.
#28 Posted: 02:05:32 29/09/2013
Cosy walked around with his Dusclops following him. He walked around a park, a little bit bored. There wasn't any gym battles to do. He then walked by a poster and then looked at it. It was for a Pokemon Contest as he thought of something. "Hey Dusclops! Wanna be in a Contest?" He asked his pokemon "Dusclops.." It replied not really caring since there seriously wasn't any sort of battling to do.
---
#29 Posted: 02:05:47 29/09/2013
"It really is her!" River thought to himself as he walked down the path towards Megan, Lucario was already at the playground, and Dawn was behind River.
---
#30 Posted: 02:08:38 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Megan ran into the playground area. "River!" she cried.
Ruby landed beside Star and Eevee.
#31 Posted: 02:10:16 29/09/2013
As Cody started explaining about the contest to Dusclops, he then wondered into the area where all the others where as he looked around.
---
#32 Posted: 02:11:57 29/09/2013
"Its been ages Megan!" River shouted and hugged Megan.
All of Rivers pokemon were looking at Megans pokemon
---
#33 Posted: 02:12:41 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I know!" Megan hugged River back.
"Pika..." Star recognized River.
#34 Posted: 02:14:39 29/09/2013
Soon getting an idea Cody asked the group " Hey! Will any of you care to watch me practice for this contest?!" He shouted holding up a poster.
---
#35 Posted: 02:16:51 29/09/2013
"How have you been? And wow, Star has really grown!" Midnight said, Lucario smiled as he recognised Megans Aura, It was taking a while for Dawn, and Luxray had recognized Megan, but didnt pay much attention and kept running around.
---
#36 Posted: 02:19:35 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"I've been good! You?" Megan then zipped around and saw Cody. "Uhh..."
"Pika!" Star stood up proudly, smiling.
Eevee got bored and climbed up the slide.
#37 Posted: 02:21:48 29/09/2013
Cody then walked up to the group as he sighed. "Would you like to watch my pokemon practice for the contest so I can have someone's opinions?" He then asked them.
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#38 Posted: 02:26:19 29/09/2013
Name: Seiki
Personality: Kind, friendly, and cares for Pokemon. However, despite his kind nature, he is somewaht of a loner type and prefers to be on his own. He is rather laid back. His ideal form of relaxing is sitting back on a countryside with a guitar and his Pokemon.
History: Born and raised in Ecruteak City under the care of his uncle Morty. When he turned 10, his uncle gave him a Litwick and refused to let Seiki challenge his gym until it was evolved into a Chandelure. Seiki travelled throughout Johto and met the criteria, getting his uncle's badge last. He then set off and explored the other 5 regions of Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos. He has since spent the last year travelling around, taking more time to explore the regions and catch more Pokemon while he is young. He has decided that once he turns 21 he'll return home ot Johto and get a job at Goldenrod's radio station.
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Other: He only uses Moon Balls. Back home he has nearly every ghost-type Pokemon and several Eeveeloutions.

Pokemon: Chandelure
Moves: Inferno, Shadow Ball, Night Shade, Fire spin
Other: Is Shiny, was his starter given by his uncle.

Pokemon: Golurk
Moves: Shadow Punch, Mach Punch, Dynamicpunch, Earthquake
Other:

Pokemon: Umbreon
Moves: Dark Pulse, Faint Attack, Shadow Ball, Feint
Other:
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#39 Posted: 02:30:46 29/09/2013
ooc: Can I use a pokemon someone else already used? *looks at Riku*
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:30:59 29/09/2013 by DragonCamo
#40 Posted: 02:42:24 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted Seiki, and yes DC.

"Uh, sure, I guess." Megan said slowly to Cody.

Up in the air, Alice was riding in her hot air balloon with Chimchar. Suddenly, a ringing sound rang out through the air. The Space-Time towers were ringing out their tunes not when scheduled. Alice sighed. "What's wrong with the towers?" she murmured.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6093
#41 Posted: 02:51:35 29/09/2013
Seiki had just arrived in town, walking about the town to check out the streets. Chandelure followed behind him.
"Hmm, Alamos is very lovely, but I think the Kalos region is the most beautiful. What do you think Chandelure?"
"Lure...." The pokemon said in agreement.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#42 Posted: 02:51:42 29/09/2013
Cody then took a few steps back as he sent out Alakzam. "Now Dusclops use Wil-O-Wisp then Alakzam use Psychic to control the Wil-O-Wisps and spin them like a tornado!" He commanded as soon his pokemon started to do what he said. "Alright now Alkazam use psychic to lift Dusclops up. Then Dusclops use charge beam at the Wil-O-Wisps!" He said as they followed his command again and then the wisps exploded with a beautiful purple spark.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:52:11 29/09/2013 by chained skull
Page 1 of 11 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me