Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The end of everything(multi verse rp)
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
The end of everything(multi verse rp) [CLOSED]
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#1 Posted: 14:31:19 15/09/2013 | Topic Creator
All of time and space are collapsing, even worse universes are colliding together. Everything is not where it should be. The Doctor is trying to keep everything stable but he has his hands full. We can only hope and presume that the Doctors of other universes are doing the same. As these worlds collide people and enemies of all kind are appearing in this world. Daleks, Evil men and even the things of the supernatural have come and are now destroying this world.

You have been transported to this realm, sucked into the center of the calamity. Your job is to find the source of all this destruction and end it. If possible try to send things back to the way they where. There is no guarantee you will make it back, but then again if nothing is done we all die anyways.
(ooc: you can be just about any character you want, from any time period or universe(except for the doctor). If you have a weapon that would be useless, primarily older ones like swords or black powder pistols, it gets a paradox boost. You are not invincible, you can die. If you die you have 2 options, make a new character or become a spirit. As a spirit you cannot directly effect the outside world. You have the ability to talk to one person, primarily when they are alone, you will be able to do other things such as possession later on(I will tell you when). There is also the possibility of being revived, which would require the help of others.)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Special weapons/abilities:

You all start out in Great Britain, near each other but not necessarily in sight of each other.
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:34:00 19/09/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
SolemnWhisper Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#2 Posted: 01:12:25 17/09/2013
OOC: I've only seen a few episodes of Doctor Who, but I think I'll probably join this! Is it okay if I have like a medieval type of character?
#3 Posted: 01:20:48 17/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: yes that would be just fine. It really doesn't matter if you have seen Doctor who not in this RP, he just simply has abig part in the story. You don't have to know a single thing about him.
---
#4 Posted: 01:28:26 17/09/2013
OOC: Well bonus points for me for knowing some stuff about him! ;D Anywho, I'm gunna make a character sheet after supper, so in about half an hour from now.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5183
#5 Posted: 03:24:24 17/09/2013
Name: Hellena
Appearance: A pale, emaciated woman covered in burns. Her twisted, shoulder- hair is charred black, along with her hands and forearms, below the knees, and around her amber eyes. Generally garbed in a faded red t-shirt that is burnt and tattered in places, a long strip of black cloth tied around her waist, and black leggings with torn knees and partially frayed. Bare feet.
Personality: Bitter, with a tendancy to get angry for no apparent reason. The kind of person who gets deadly calm when seething with rage, though her composure tends to crack. Proud. Antisocial, with little to no empathy towards those she sees as allies. Considers very few true 'friends', and she doesn't know where they are.
Backstory: Born in 1928, Hellena grew up in a London orphanage, alone and friendless. Running away when she was 12, she wandered the country for a while, experimenting with her odd abilities, before managing to immigrate to America when she was 18.
Her story fell into the shadows until she reached 40, though it is known that she spent this time training herself in combat, out of mere curiosity and a belief that she couldn't really do anything else. Eventually hired by a mysterious stranger after burning down a neighbourhood in New Mexico, finally becoming a professional mercenary and arsonist.
Currently 42 years old, with her own world/universe set in 1972.
Her own world is a twisted edition of the 'normal' one, where Australia is the most powerful country and everything relevant seems to be almost quite comical.
Special Weapons/Abilities: Has a way with fire magic, as well as a proficiency for shotguns, flamethrowers and other fire-related weapons. Currently in possession of a fire axe.

OOC: I've never seen Doctor Who, but I have been to England...?
---
self professed austGAYlian
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:50:40 17/09/2013 by ReshiramForever
#6 Posted: 01:14:27 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted, if you want you are allowed to carry more than one weapon. Just make it reasonable to carry.
---
popfizzfan4life Ripto Gems: 1471
#7 Posted: 01:28:50 18/09/2013
Name: Bill Cipher
Appearance: The Eye of Providence with a top hat and often times is seen with cane. Also has a bow tie.
Backstory: Unknown
Special Powers/Abilities: Telekinesis, pyrokinesis, temporal manipulation, lasers, shapeshifting, entering dreams, nightmares, and teleporting
#8 Posted: 20:16:39 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: ok, lol. I'll accept it but understand you can't god mod. If your character proves to be OP he will find his match.
---
#9 Posted: 20:51:46 18/09/2013
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Ooc: ok, lol. I'll accept it but understand you can't god mod. If your character proves to be OP he will find his match.

nevermind, i apologize for being unexpected. a hunter told me to stop
#10 Posted: 23:44:00 18/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: ok.

Name:"Tex" Dalton
Appearance:[img][User Posted Image][/img]
Personality: Generally a happy person taken to jokes even though his, or others, lives are on the line. Tends to take enjoyment from what he does. Tends to be impulsive. Believes family is one of the most important things, and is loyal to the death for :them. Has a lot of pride in his family heritage and his name.
Backstory: He is approximately 27. Has had run ins with the Doctor. His father a preacher and his grandfather an ex-confederate cavalry man. He has taken to hunting supernatural beings and other evils that walk the earth, regardless of social or political stature. He at this point in time has a bounty on his head for murder.
Special weapons/abilities: Dual revolvers(single action 1860 armys with a cartridge conversion and 6" barrels) these include strange markings that assist Tex in "hunting". He also has a pure iron bowie knife with wooden grip. And has a vest underneath the poncho that carries misc items, examples being lighter, shells for new rounds, bullet casts etc. Also is a decent shot and a great knife fighter. Makes up for his skinnier stature be using intelligence and weapons.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:12:45 19/09/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
#11 Posted: 19:12:57 19/09/2013
Name: Alice
Appearance: Light blonde hair that has been twisted into two long braids. Her eyes are shimmering amethyst, and her skin is light peach. Her slightly pointed ears show off her elven heritage, and she wears some light leather armor. Around her neck is a luminous blue gem on a silver chain. She is a bit short for her age.
Personality: To be discovered.
Backstory: Comes from a fantastic world during the medieval times. Magic exists in her world, as well as various races like elves, dwarves, giants, and ogres. Her mother was a human and her father was an elf. A human army came into her village and burned it to the ground, wanting to kill her and her father, as they represented a group who hated the elven kind. She and her mother managed to escape the blaze, and ever since then Alice has been fighting for justice, not just for the elves but for anyone being wrongfully hurt.
Special weapons/abilities: Has the ability to manipulate fire, carries a sword and crossbow.
#12 Posted: 21:32:51 20/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted
---
#13 Posted: 21:34:17 20/09/2013
ignore what i said earlier, NON-GOD MOD BILL CIPHER IS IN!!!!
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#14 Posted: 23:31:15 20/09/2013
(If Bill Cipher was accepted, then i should be able to join as who i wanted to!~)

Name: Pit
Appearance: [User Posted Image]
Personality: Kind,Helpful,Brave
Backstory: Here on this wiki http://www.kidicaruswiki.org/Pit
Special weapons/abilities: His bow and arrow
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#15 Posted: 02:12:16 21/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted and as for bill cipher the style of rp this is makes it impossible for him to be invincible. I would warn him first of course but if it got bad I could easily kill him off, but I doubt it will come to that. In this rp it is possible to die so don't make reckless decisions.
---
#16 Posted: 02:18:27 21/09/2013
dealio
#17 Posted: 12:09:43 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: is anyone else going to join or shall I begin?
---
#18 Posted: 16:18:56 24/09/2013
(I think you should begin smilie)
---
#19 Posted: 23:51:08 24/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: alright I am starting.

Tex opened his eyes. He lay in a wooden room, you could taste the dust in the air. He looked out the window to see dawn breaking. Suddenly he heard the sound of someone coming up the stairs. He quickly got out of bed and grabbed his belt heading to the opposite door, mapping out his escape route out of this hotel in El Paso and then out of town. It was obviously the law after him and they had gotten closer by the day. He moved quickly and silently as he burst out the door. As the door slammed behind him he was surprised to find himself on a paved street in London. A falling object quickly zoomed past him, ablaze it crashed into a building. He looked up into the sky to see dark clouds above with fiery cracks in them releasing all manner of monster. He quickly through his gun belt on "Well, I sure hope the Doc has a remedy for this."

ooc:
---
#20 Posted: 23:54:43 24/09/2013
Bill appeared in a Carburetor-style terrain, in a huge western town.
#21 Posted: 00:01:03 25/09/2013
Pit soon awoke quickly after, The area was dusty and he coughed a bit. "This place sure seems old." he said to himseft and got up. He brushed the sand and dust off his clothing with his hands. A small yet quick movement of his wings got most of the sand off of them. He looked around a bit, the area had happened to be a old, abandoned house of some sort. Pit slowly walked over to the barred up door, the floor creeking beneath his feet.
Luckly, he still had his weapon in hand, the golden bow and arrow. He used the sharp end of it to bust open the door. "Wh-Where the heck..Am i?" he said to himself, questioning why he was here.
---
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#22 Posted: 03:10:04 25/09/2013
Name: Xaroneck(Zer-o-neck)
Appearance: Without armor: a tall pale skinny man with short dark hair in ragged clothes. Bright eyebrows, and red irises set above a thin nose. The cheap clothes are baggy and slightly torn or worn thin. His armor(which will be explained later) is large, dark(shiny, like a bug's shell) black with hints of red and green. Spiked mostly at the joints and some off each arm and leg. The helmet has back facing spikes with fire off the sides that always flow behind it. He will appear with a black horse with about the same type of plating, and red glowing eyes(yep, this is a bady).
Personality: Outrageous at times, but mostly calm and collected unless fighting. Very strategic and thorough, with a habit of joking or being "like a Sir" But in all, cruel, and down right mean(insulting)
Back Story: an outcast of his kind, who ventured alone for years till he found and ancient glove that wielded dark powers, which conjure his armor and horse if needed. He worked toward revenge on the ones who banished him, eventually taking the whole city of people. He ruled for only days when the time and Space rift broke into his world, where he defended his "home" up until the point he was pulled through the rift. He had touched many of the monsters with the glove, turning them on each other or to his side(I will not be using them, just a reason to be alive).
Special Abilities/weapons: The glove worn on his right hand give him all his power, so it can be depleted, but then if he gets away, he is not recognizable by his voice or appearance. The monsters still avoid him for fear of the dark powers of the glove, but will run from them himself as to keep himself "in character". With his armor on, he wields a shadow blade in his glove hand, which has a short range projectile energy wave(he swings, it sends a wave of dark energy that can still cut something out of blade reach).

If you accept dragons, I will bring one, of few, more in.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#23 Posted: 16:51:56 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted and yes there can be dragon characters. And to clarify something this is all happening in London, England, when Tex went through the door he was teleported from his world to this one.

There was a chain rattling. "Hey you" a man tried to grab Pit's attention. He sat on the ground arm shackled to the wall.he had blonde hair and wore a white hoodie that now had dust on it. "Can you grab the keys?" He asked "they are somewhere in this house, probably in those drawers. But if they aren't they are probably in the basement."
---
A crack opened in the space next to Bill Cipher sucking him in and shooting him out high over London.
---
Tex walked down the sidewalk towards a pub. 'If the Doctor knows me he will know where I would go. The church or the local mead hall' he thought to himself. He turned the corner and a man stood there shotgun in hand. The man pointed the shotgun at Tex. He was rambling something strange. Tex didn't flinch as he turned to the side an pulled out a cigarette with his left hand. He quickly drew with his right crouching down swiftly bringing it eye level firing and dropping the man in front of him. He holstered his gun as he lit his cigarette.
---
#24 Posted: 21:05:31 25/09/2013
Bill looked around in london. he didn't understand how he got here but then something worse happened
#25 Posted: 21:34:31 25/09/2013
Pit was quickly interupted by the guy in white. "Uh...First, how do i know you wont do anything to hurt me before i let you go?" the angel boy asked, questioning the prisoner.
---
#26 Posted: 00:56:15 26/09/2013
Hellena groaned, stirring in the wreckage of what were once charred, wooden rafters. Faintly aware of something hot and sticky sliding down her arm, the middle-aged woman tried to push herself up.
"Bloody hell," she muttered wheezily under her breath, in an accent bearing bits and pieces of others. No, lying face down, covered in wooden rafters and bleeding profusely from her left arm were not her ideal ways to start her one day off.
"...This- This doesn't smell like home..."
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:40 26/09/2013 by ReshiramForever
#27 Posted: 05:31:59 26/09/2013
Xaroneck stood atop a London skyscraper overlooking the majority of the city before him. His armor vanished into thin air as he sat on the ledge, "What a wondrous world this is. Tall solid rock structures with flying metal monsters that hold the people of this world, and the flat rock paths they use for their metal bugs that allow personal travel. So amusing, fascinating, and weak. They do not stand a chance," he edged to the last inch of the buildings roof, "Let's have some fun shall we," he slid off into the air to free fall toward the road below. Taking a "pencil" position, feet down, his armor regenerated over him. The fall was from an average 20 floor office building. He reached his dark sword into the glass and concrete of the tower to slow his decent, while also causing damage to what he did not own himself. Dropping off of the building wall, he cratered the sidewalk. Standing firmly up from the landing, he stepped out onto the road where a Taxi braked just next to his leg. His head turned to the yellow van, "This machine will not last but one blow," he proceeded to raising the dark blade and bringing it down into the hood of the cab. A dark energy wave proceeds from the blade's edge, continuing the cut all the way to the bumper and another pace out. The people inside hid in the broken vehicle as Xaroneck started walking away.
---

Name: Lucien Gray
Appearance: Adult(size), white body with golden crest(spines and/or underbelly(chest)). Bright yellow wing membrane, crystal blue eyes, and a harpoon shaped tail blade. (My very first OC, and an original species I'd like to share, but no one has offered to try one, called Golden God Dragons. The "God" part is mainly derived for the fact that they live in the clouds, and are capable of extraordinary power... Plus they aren't bad looking(attractive, like elves in si-fi stuff, to all dragon species))
Personality: Courageous, loyal, caring, protective, and an all around great being to know
BackStory: Unlike the rest of his species, which has aged away, he was born on solid ground, and was raised by an elderly couple. He was about 13 when they passed away, both from an illness their older bodies could not handle. Grew up from their on his own in the forest his foster parents had built a cottage in. It was fairly close to the dragon city, Warfang, so he was able to attend school. His training in his elements took place in his dreams, where he was able to contact his ancestors, mainly his true parents. Learning his past, and how they lived made an impact on him, making him love just about everything that wasn't food. The rift in the sky struck on a particular day, the day he was promoted at his job. He was excited until he was pulled through while flying home.
Special Powers: As a Golden God, he has access to all the elements(in game, and fan made), but only when he uses his full power, his golden form. His golden form makes him larger, faster, and stronger, but costs him more of his energy, draining him fast, but being very effective in a limited fight. His starting elements(without gold) are fire, ice, wind, and shadow. An addition to his golden abilities, he is able to use golden vision, where he can see energies, whether it be the wind, solar, water, or a creature, it stand out, even though materials, and is nit limited but his strength; it is adjustable to block out certain energies, such as naturally reoccurring elements.... I can explain everything as we go.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#28 Posted: 05:45:41 26/09/2013
The woman coughed as she managed to push herself to her feet. If something strange was afoot here, she would work it out later, she decided. Once she was sure she was steady, Hellena examined the gash in her arm. It was about two inches long, not very deep from the look of it, and didn't appear to have anything lodged in there. The pyromaniac bound it up with the length of cloth that made its home around her waist.
"Hhh, good. Let's see what we're up against..."
---
#29 Posted: 16:52:49 26/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: accepted

"Saxon, I am Harold Saxon. I was the prime minister of Great Britain" the blonde man said to Pit "those THINGS tied me up and then whole incident happened. But we don't have time for that, get me loose. If he is going to do something it will probably start at the pub."
---
A phone rang in the rubble not too far from Hellena.
---
Two huge trolls, approximately 12 feet high each, came around an alley seeing Xaroneck and grinning at their new 'prey'. They stepped towards him "look Grun, such a puny thing will make a decent snack" said the first. "Not much of a meal Ung" said the second "but Inever tire of this fresh meat."
---
#30 Posted: 19:44:04 26/09/2013
Pit nodded. "Ok, I`ll help, The name is Pit." he said, and walked over to the drawers. He opened them up, one by one, searching thoughly. Untill he opened the last one, sitting there was a lonely pair of keys. He held them up. "Are..These the right keys?"
---
#31 Posted: 02:03:03 27/09/2013
Hellena hesitated, before digging through the rubble to find the phone. It didn't take long before the thing was in her hand, a small flip mobile that was vibrating every few seconds. Never seen anything like this flimsy-looking phone, but Hellena knew the basics from the blocks she knew.
"Hello?" she answered the phone. 'Hello, bah,' she thought. 'Sound like some clueless average.'
---
#32 Posted: 03:34:30 27/09/2013
Xaroneck turned to the giants to point his sword, "You dare threaten me as some food on the side of the road? I shall not have it," he brought his sword back along his side to horizontally swing out a razor wave of energy from the blade, aimed for their feet.
--
Lucien was flying high when a loud bang interrupted his thoughts; unlike the other loud noses, this one was more distinct, a concentrated burst of fire to fling something. In his world the explosive powders were for fire art, but this was different from his origins. Dropping down into the streets closest to the sound he could remember, "I heard the explosive powder, who is here?" he eyed a specific building as he walked by it, the pub.
---
#33 Posted: 16:29:37 27/09/2013 | Topic Creator
"Yes" Harold said jumping up in excitement "now, quickly so we can go and fix this mess."
---
"HELLENA!" A british accent spoke sounding urgent "don't ask how I know, just trust me. You need to make your way to the pub nearby, and quickly. You find a man there, tell him that we are dealing with a Herod." After that there was a click and the phone hung up.
---
The giants fell. One of them quickly recovered and tried to slam a giant hand onto Xaroneck.
---
#34 Posted: 16:40:30 27/09/2013
Pit smiled, and took the dusty keys and walked over to the poor, chained up guy. He fit the key in the lock. It was in their favor due to the key fitting. He turned the key in the first lock

*Click*

The lock popped open. He then quickly unlocked the other chain. "There, good thing those where the right keys." he said happily.
---
#35 Posted: 00:13:02 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Harold stood up and walked over to the dresser. He reached under it and grabbed a strange pen-like thing and quickly put it in his pocket. "Alright, lets go" he said then he stepped through the door and onto the street. He looked into the sky and saw several black things circling a building only a couple of blocks away
---
A small doll lifted itself from the rubble. It turned its head towards Hellena and lifted a kitchen knife that looked more like a sword in its hands. It stood up and as it did others began to lift themselves from the rubble, each carrying a knife or a hook of some sort. They began to creep towards Hellena threateningly.
---
Several black dragons appeared from the sky and circled Lucien. One of them broke formation and hurled itself towards the civilized dragon. It let out a shriek that was pure primeval, and announced it had no rational soul.
---
#36 Posted: 00:20:58 29/09/2013
The angel boy watched as Harold went and got the pen-like obgect. He was kind of curious what it was. Pit then quickly followed, his weapon still in hand just incase of any trouble. He saw the black things circling up above. "What..Are those?"
---
#37 Posted: 01:54:17 29/09/2013
OOC: Mind if I add another character?

Alice yawned, then scratched the back of her neck. She was headed home after a long day of searching for anyone to help. She'd taken out six different bandits today, and she was tuckered out.

A small clearing in the thin forest revealed Alice's log home, and she smiled at the welcoming sight. She headed around the back and unlocked a small shed. Inside were some weapons, ammo for her crossbow, and anything she could need to fix any of her weapons. She restocked on ammo, then filled a pocked of her knapsack with some more. She was planning on taking a trip to the city in the morning, and didn't see why she couldn't start packing now. She sharpened her sword a bit, then headed back around to the front.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#38 Posted: 02:07:33 29/09/2013
OOC: may i join?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#39 Posted: 02:54:46 29/09/2013
Hellena stood frowning for a few moments, even after the phone hung up without her getting any words in. "...Pub. Pub, bar, same thing." she muttered edgily, digging through the rubble yet again. There it was, the lethal-looking instrument lying at the bottom.
Axe in hands, Hellena burst out the door, onto the London streets, before pausing.
"Aahh, what the hell?" she questioned herself warily. "...Bloody hell. Shouldn't have expected less." The pyro added as she took to a careful walk down the cobblestone street.
---
#40 Posted: 20:50:08 29/09/2013
bill decided to invade hellena's mind to find out her past
#41 Posted: 20:58:14 29/09/2013
OOC: can u not
---
#42 Posted: 21:07:37 29/09/2013
bill left later bored and ran into a group of tourists he killed
#43 Posted: 03:57:32 30/09/2013
Xaroneck raised his blade at the oncoming fist, puncturing the skin as it came down atop his spiked armor. The force of the strike may have knocked him down to his knees, but the power from the glove pushed back with him. Standing out of the shadows of the massive hand, the blade emitted its energy, causing a power overload on the fist, which in turn made the skin and bones scatter like shrapnel from an armored bomb.
--
Lucien didn't like that cry, a feral dragon is not what he expected to find. Driven mad by hunger and darkness, "You will not have me demon,"(ok, so the thing about the fandom of Spyro is that their abilities are more than breath. They are more like benders(from the Avatar: The last Air Bender & Legend of Kora), so they can manipulate their elements through motions as well as breath) Lucien stamped a paw to the road, Earth, just like at home, only much more dense, he thought quickly. With that hit, a green aura surrounded a plot of the road, which was sent flying up at the falling dragon. Lucien was right behind the platform of concrete, hidden in it's shield.
---
#44 Posted: 11:25:51 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
ooc: @solemnwhisper: yes, and I have to have everybody in London. You may start there but you will need to explain how you are transported to England less a rift in that world pull you through. @eevee88: yes

"dragons it seems" Harold said "in some worlds they are sentient, but these are circling like buzzards so I presume they are not self aware. What I find most troubling is they are above our destination. Well let us proceed then so we may end this mess."
---
Buildings exploded and began to fall as planes haunted by pitch black dragons crashed into the populace. The rubble was dangerous as was the broken glass. One of the dragons took notice of Hellena and quickly began to circle above, measuring his small opponent.
---
The other troll was up in a heart beat, quick for such a big creature. It grabbed nearby piece of building and hurled it into Xaroneck knocking him off his feet.
---
The dragon was quick to evade Lucien's assault, but not quick enough. Like clockwork a member of the pack broke away from the circle and began to come in at the side as his comrade regained its balance after only managing to turn enough to get a side blow. This opened a gash on the side of the midnight black creature but it paid no mind as its eyes hungered for everything, and at this point where trained on Lucien.

ooc:woo go insomniac haze
---
#45 Posted: 11:49:25 30/09/2013
Hellena paused, deterred, knuckles taut and white along the handle of her axe, before continuing slowly, her amber eyes never leaving those of the dragon's.
"I wouldn't recommend it," she muttered under her breath, uncaring to whether it could hear her, or understand what she was saying.
---
#46 Posted: 22:49:47 30/09/2013
Pit nodded. "I`ve got my bow just incase we do run into trouble." Pit said with a smile and holding his golden bow and arrow in his hand. "I`ve taken down Hades, so i`m prepared" he then added, trying to sound a bit cool.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4495
#47 Posted: 01:33:28 01/10/2013
OOC: thanks

Name: Maria
Appearance: www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/DemonAusicca2007/Anime%2520Girls/Blonde%2520and%2520Brown%2520Hair/fe3a.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1242498-vampires&h=375&w=500&sz=46&tbnid=B4kVbBMpF9AXHM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=167&zoom=1&usg=__WlJubhEjy0pEN5thmi5Xk-xcIOk=&docid=REZX_1advfX50M&sa=X&ei=_CVKUse4OKmg2gWn74HgBA&ved=0CDIQ9QEwAg
Personality: nice and caring
Backstory: she was a very great fighter over the years. Maria heard of these group of kids traveling and decided to join.
Special weapons/abilities: has a sword
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#48 Posted: 01:51:15 01/10/2013
Bill suddenly appeared behind hellena
#49 Posted: 04:51:26 01/10/2013
Lucien spotted the second dragon, "Lets make this a bit more fair," his eyes lit up gold, and his vision altered, making things slow, by a fraction, but only to him was it slower. Aiming his maw at the first dragon, "Forgive me demon," a jet of fire spewed forth like that of a propane flame thrower.
--
Xaroneck had been knocked over, but he only laid there with a quiet laugh. The rubble over him shrank into pieces as he came out without his armor, "What... What happened," he asked though it was feign, "Gahhh!" he looked up at the giant, "Where did you come from," he looked down at the other giant who was severely injured, with a gashed lag and missing hand, "What's going on?"
---
#50 Posted: 02:06:11 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: accepted, but the people where dragged here by a rift in their worlds. There was not much of a choice and they do not know each other.

The dragon began to fly away in the direction Hellena was facing only to turn around and begin to fly towards Hellena. It began to dive at an angle downwards building up speed until it got closer and it leveled out on the ground now only about 30 yards from Hellena and zooming forward.
---
"good you are going to need it" Harold said taking off towards the circling dragons. He didn't make it far until this cybernetic being came out of an alleyway. Harold stopped dead in his tracks cursing in some foreign tongue. "You will be upgraded" said the being as it began to step ever closer towards Mr. Saxon.
---
The first dragon burst forth through the flame unaffected as the second reached the ground and made a hard turn slamming its body into Lucien. The first was soon on top of the sentient being and opened its jaws aiming for the throat.
---
The giant with the harmed hand was quickly up and threw out its other hand grabbing a nearby building and pulling it towards Xaroneck. With a grunt the building gave way and began to fall. He let out a laugh as the other began picking up nearby bodies and eating as if the battle where finished.
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me