Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE]
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
Lab of Mistakes: Escape from Hell [PRIVATE] [CLOSED]
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7178
#1 Posted: 00:42:49 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Humans wanted to push the boundries of the science behind mutations. They experimented on animals and then on their own children. Most of the projects that were named and that were successful was the scientists' own children. All that was about 20 years ago, from what the reports had said, listing the first successful experiment, a boy named Logan.

After they had successfully done the experiments on this boy, government officials heard about it, wanting to make super soldiers to aid them in future wars, so they started experimenting on how they can enhance, and ultimately, control natural phenomenons that occur daily in the world.

This laboratory was hell, making the subjects go under excruciating tests, killing some of them in the process. Most of the subjects are in their teens and early twenties now. Thete has been some to escape, and make it into the outside world, blending in too. Some of them want to escape, to make it out of the Hellhole they had been living in for their whole lives.

Rules
- Private means Private, stay out unless you send me a PM, which includes a sample paragraph or two of your writing.
- No Godmodding/powerplaying/Marysues
- No OOC arguments please. It's annoying as crap.
- Play nice, don't let your OOC blend in with IC

Character Sheet
Name:
Animal Bonded With:
Subject No:
Personality:
Obvious Mutations:
Appearance:
Other:

My Character[s]:

Name: Saphira
Animal Bonded with: German Shepard
Subject No: 22
Personality: She's a firey girl. Has no trust for people. Hot tempered amd unpatient. She has no filter on her mouth, usually saying what's on her mind. She doesn't care about the others usually, unless she really likes them and doesn't find them annoying. Her temperment against the scientists is hateful and absolutely wants to watch them undergo what she has gone through.
Obvious Mutations: She has black and brown dog ears, along with a take to match. Because of the animal she was bonded with a dog, her jaw stength matches the animal's. Enhanced hearing and smell.
Appearance: She has red hair and freckles. Blue eyes pop out against the red of her hair, as do a ring of brown near the pupil. Stands around 5 foot 2 inches. Because of her many tries of trying to escape, she has many scars on her arms, torso, and some on her face which sxpand from above one eye down and one over her nose.
Other: She is color blind.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#2 Posted: 00:55:48 25/08/2013
Im gonna make another character in a little bit.

Name: Jasper
Animal Bonded With: Jumping Spider
Subject No: 113
Personality: She seems rather off. She is really quiet and usually avoids people. She can seem stalker-ish because she usually hides and watches the others.
Obvious Mutations: She has pitch black eyes and extremely sharp long fangs. She also has a white stripe through her hair.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other:
She can climb up around walls and ceiling and she can spin web with her fingers.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:22:20 25/08/2013 by StoryGirl
#3 Posted: 01:33:03 25/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Now we wait for Sess. I wanna see if I get any PMs for this too. >.> maybe not
---
#4 Posted: 01:00:25 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, I asked one other person to join, but have yet to get a response. o3o
---
#5 Posted: 01:40:27 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
It's all cool man. Take your time. We just can't allow the topic to die.
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#6 Posted: 20:03:28 26/08/2013
ARE YOU READY... FOR THE LOVER OF DRAGONS TO BLOW THIS RP OUTTA THE WATERRRR? smilie smilie smilie

Name: Willow
Animal Bonded With: Wolf
Subject No: 88
Personality: Willow is quiet and reserved. She has mild social anxiety so she is not inclined to speak very often, and avoids crowds whenever possible. That being said, once she warms up to someone, she will protect them fiercely. Just as a wolf might do for its pack. She is notorious for keeping utterly calm in some of the most tense situations... and also for her savage battle techniques.
Obvious Mutations: Her vivid yellow eyes, sharp teeth, and her tendency to growl when she talks.
Appearance: Willow is average height and of a stocky build, with yellow eyes and auburn hair. She wears dark jeans, a leather jacket, and combat boots, and has a considerable number of piercings. Her slender face and sad eyes serve as a reminder of her wolf-like nature.
Other: Willow never leaves home without her iPod and a pair of headphones. She has incredible amounts of stamina, and sometimes will run on all fours. Oddly enough, it is Willow's eyesight that is her strongest sense, teetering on the verge of inhuman.
#7 Posted: 21:10:12 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Lol your entrance. Okay, to clear some things up, they are still in the labs at the beginning, but other than that, your character is good! She doesn't have the iPod just yet. o-o
---
#8 Posted: 01:33:11 27/08/2013
You love my entrance. smilie Anyway, gotcha about the iPod. smilie
#9 Posted: 01:44:14 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
((I absolutely love your entrance. Yes good accepted. Now I think we should have about two more people, if Azaria comes back on. o3o))
---
#10 Posted: 02:21:19 27/08/2013
[I'll be on standby then. smilie]
#11 Posted: 02:24:32 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
[Hopefully we won't be waiting for ages. :U I want to get this back and going.]
---
#12 Posted: 01:46:29 03/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Lets see here. I think we have one other person joining
---
#13 Posted: 02:20:50 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
It's alright lol take your time.
---
time master Emerald Sparx Gems: 3229
#14 Posted: 23:10:05 29/09/2013
trying to restart it I see...sorry...i'll leave now...
---
sometimes a leader must learn to follow
#15 Posted: 23:19:34 29/09/2013
Dont leave tm.... Please.... Will you join us????
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#16 Posted: 00:14:09 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
OH HEY FRIEND. yes tm join us. join the dark side... once again
---
#17 Posted: 04:57:41 30/09/2013
Name: Khim
Animal Bonded With: Bat
Subject No: 15
Personality: She is very kind and rather strange... She cares deeply for those around her and is always smiling.
Obvious Mutations: Fangs (Average length very Sharp) Very well hearing and smell. No major changes.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: She was born blind and so her father (whom works at the labs) allowed the people who work there to test on her to try to make her see again. But it didnt work. She is allowed to free roam the labs and really enjoys talking to all the other 'inmates'.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:52:45 30/09/2013 by StoryGirl
#18 Posted: 16:00:39 30/09/2013
Name: storm
Animal Bonded With: snake (is good?)
Subject No: 19
Personality: hates being around anyone, does not like speaking
Obvious Mutations: long fangs and venom glands, also he can twist anypart of his body like a snake (is allowed?)
Appearance: blonde hair, green eyes, wears a shirt that has a green melting skull on it, white combat trousers, a snake looking ring on his left hand middle finger, white trainers (is good?)
Other: does not take kindly to insults or cowards
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:08:28 30/09/2013 by time master
#19 Posted: 23:09:09 30/09/2013
YAY! TM and Storm!!! -Tackle huggles both-
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#20 Posted: 23:12:17 30/09/2013
GAH!!!

---
#21 Posted: 23:16:00 30/09/2013
smilie geeze its been far to long smilie I miss you so much!!!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#22 Posted: 23:18:45 30/09/2013
how long was it? 2 months? 3? and same here
---
#23 Posted: 23:24:19 30/09/2013
I dont even remember smilie I missed the little brat to smilie Jk i love storm hes adorable.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#24 Posted: 23:33:28 30/09/2013
I will make him act the same but he is older and instead of him being a cat he is a snake.
---
#25 Posted: 23:35:11 30/09/2013
Yeah smilie Im just glad that hes not scorpion.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#26 Posted: 23:37:25 30/09/2013
why is that?
---
#27 Posted: 23:41:27 30/09/2013
Cause he was trying to eat people... Its creepy...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#28 Posted: 23:43:52 30/09/2013
....you do know snakes eat people...also imam go to bed...have work in the morning
---
#29 Posted: 23:47:55 30/09/2013
Okay good night...
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#30 Posted: 00:17:15 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
AH yes. perfect characters. >D Now we startttttt

Lights flickered on and off constantly along the long coridor. Each light marked a place where two experiments were caged. Nothing mattered to these poor beings other than trying to survive the hell they were placed in for others' gain. Madness was apparent in this place, along with death and hatred; hatred for the damn basterds that did this to those unfortanate to have been placed in the grasp of greed and cruelity. Every now and then you would hear a person attempt to escape, but after one shot, it was over.

That was just the nicer part of the laboratories that were connected together. Some dealt with the splicing of the genes, others in the nastier parts of its inner workings. There was three floors to each part of the laboratories; the first floor was the worst, holding cells, and where the dead went. The second floor was all white and clean, most of the rooms being operating rooms and test tubes, and finally the third floor dealt with the offices of the scientists. This was visible because of its location above ground. No individual thought twice about it, they just saw it as an office building.

----

Saphira raised her nose in disgust, the nasty, rancid meat that was thrown in front of her was making her sick. Her vibrant blue eyes showed all of her emotions: anger and hatred. She wasn't going to be treated like an animal, let alone fed like one. Her tail was pressed up against her leg, as her ears were flattened against her red hair. She bit her tongue to keep from saying a snide comment to the man, wanting to avoid being hit. She had already been beaten this week for biting a scientist when he took a sample of her blood.
---
#31 Posted: 00:42:08 01/10/2013
Jasper sat in her darkened cell twiddling her fingers spinning webs to fill her cage with. No one really bothered her cause she usually was the clean up. She was usually given parts of failed experiments to eat and she didnt mind given her weird tendencies.

Khim walked down one of the halls holding her dads hand. Being blind wasnt such a bad thing. She didnt know what anyone looked like and what was going on around her. She knew however that no one but the scientists and her dad were human. She knew she wasnt human either, but she didnt mind. She could easily find her way around with out her dad due to her heightened smell and hearing. Her dad kissed her head. "I have to go work now sweety. Be a good girl." He said. Khim smiled staring in his general direction. "Okay daddy." She said. She waited for him to leave completely then began walking down the hall of all the 'inmates' She walked down to one of them. A girl about 16 named Saphira.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#32 Posted: 02:12:25 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira's ear twitched as she heard the little girl's footsteps. She didn't mind this child's company really, since she was blind. Her attitude usally changed when the young girl came around, she was more calmer, more resilliant. "Hey Squirt, you're pretty early..." Saphira said softly, her tail swaying back and forth behind her slowly. It was this time, when this little girl visited, that the older girl felt almost normal.
---
#33 Posted: 02:38:41 01/10/2013
"Saphira!" Khim smiled happily unlocking the cage with her special key her dad gave her. He was basically the janitor and had a few of these keys so she ended up with one. She fumbled with the key to get it into the lock and walked in stumbling over to saphira sitting next to her. "How are you? Sorry i didnt come visit yesterday. I wasnt feeling well." She said. "My back hurt really bad and the doctors couldnt find out why. But the pains gone now." She said
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#34 Posted: 03:01:26 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"It's alright," Saphira said a small smirk on her lips as she ruffled the small girl's hair. She could escape, but to risk another beating wasn't worth it right now. "....'m pretty fine." Yeah she was lying, she felt sick to her stomach. She was still recovering from a test ran on her from three days ago. Her stomach was twisted and felt uneasy. "What kind of pains were ya feeling in your back?" the older girl asked, raising her eyebrows.
---
#35 Posted: 03:14:43 01/10/2013
Willow huddled in the corner of her cell, her eyes stinging from whatever the latest test had been. Why are they so obsessed with my eyes? she wondered. She wrapped her arms around her legs, which were folded against her chest. Her ears, nearly as keen as her eyes themselves, picked up voices echoing down the hallway. It's that small child again, Willow realized. She wished she had visitors, and at the same time was thankful she didn't.
#36 Posted: 04:05:23 01/10/2013
"Its really hard to explain... It kind of felt like my bones in my back were shattering... It really hurt..." Khim said. She smiled holding Saphira's hand. "Are you feeling okay? Your voice sounds off a bit... Did the doctors do something again?" She asked.

Jasper sighed. She too could hear the soft sound of the little girls voice it made her smile. Her black eyes studied her cell looking up at the web covered light. It was so covered that her cell was dark. She moved to the edge of her cell listening to the conversation.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#37 Posted: 15:44:51 01/10/2013
storm was coiled up like a snake and was just staring into nothingness, he had heard the girls voice and was quite frankly...annoyed by it, so he uncoiled and half walked half slithered further into his cage wishing they would stop talking and shut up.
---
#38 Posted: 01:27:43 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
"I'm fine, really. Just a bit of stomach ache." Saphira answered the small girl. She didn't mind the small girl's compant, it was comforting. The redhead ran her fingers over Khim's. Her hands were soft, compared to her own. Calluses covered the larger girl's hand, a difference. But what the child was saying about her back, Saphira knitted her eyebrows as she thought for a moment. "Odd."
---
#39 Posted: 03:37:09 02/10/2013
"Yeah... Oh well. The pain is gone now thats all that matters" Khim said smiling. She felt her way over to Saphira and hugged her. "I wish you felt better.... I heard the doctor said you were gonna have recess outside for a while tomorrow..." She said not knowing that what they meant by outside they meant a room painted to look like the outside that was used for examination.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 06:52:49 02/10/2013
even though he hated hearing this girls voice his interest was peaked on the mention of "the outside" Storm knew it must be a faked room, after all...they were just toys to the humans
---
#41 Posted: 19:56:20 02/10/2013
Willow, too, caught wind of this "outside." If it's the slightest chance to escape...
#42 Posted: 04:10:55 03/10/2013
Jasper shut her eyes imagining what the outside was like. She couldnt remember a time where she was outside.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#43 Posted: 00:04:43 04/10/2013
Storm sat up and looked at his surroundings thinking of a way out his cage, he slithered to the bars of his cage wondering if he could use his ability to become as flexible as his bonded animal to escapes his cage, he coiled up near the bars of his cage and grabed the bars as he attemped to push his head through
---
#44 Posted: 01:51:20 04/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Saphira's eyes brighten at the mention of the outside. "Oh yeah? They're letting us out? Great," she put a emphasis on her last word, a small smirk on her face. Those scientists will regret the running of those new tests. How ironic.
---
#45 Posted: 09:51:50 06/10/2013
To Storms amazement his head managed to slip through the bars, he grined an evil looking smile as he pushed the rest of his body through the cage, soon sliping out chuckling slightly.
---
#46 Posted: 17:34:16 09/10/2013
OOC: why is no one posting?
---
#47 Posted: 20:40:42 10/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Ooc: I got busy. Sorry

Saphira moved her nose around, noticing how the cage door was still open. "Say, Squirt, how about we go outside now? We can." The teenager smiled, using a sweet voice that she only used for the girl.
---
#48 Posted: 21:30:17 10/10/2013
OOC: ah sorry

Storm chuckled and moved away from his cage thinking of how to escape the lab itself, if he tried to fight his way out he would surly perish, so he figured the only other way out is to steal keycards, keys, passwords or anything that could open something. As he walked he passed Saphira's cage
---
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me