Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > The Dubious Den (Skylanders RP/Private)
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4
The Dubious Den (Skylanders RP/Private) [CLOSED]
MugoUrth Ripto Gems: 3234
#1 Posted: 19:20:59 12/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Plot
There have been strange sightings around a large house nesting a top a boulder. It's said that Mabu citizens who wander near the old house were never seen again. But what could be causing this to happen? Is it just a misunderstanding? Or is it something worse? The only person who knows anything about the situation is a tall mole-Mabu named Thunder. Who else but the Skylanders will help solve this mystery?

Rules
I am the game master.
I will allow up to 3 Skylanders
This time I prefer you use Official Skylanders, but OCs are acceptable.
No swearing.
Be nice.
Please be Semi-Literate.
No Bunnying or controlling other characters.
PLEASE be active. That's how the last one died because no one was active.
Have Fun.

This is between me, Stealthelfrocks and NINJAsk11.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:34:37 14/07/2013 by MugoUrth
#2 Posted: 17:07:48 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Ugh, What is wrong with this RP? Why is no one joining!?
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#3 Posted: 18:52:41 13/07/2013
let me explain:
the plot is too much for some to understand, roleplays like these are hard for everyone to like, skylanders roleplays arent reely populair, i like them, but .......
there must be some way to make them populair
wha ti have noticed, is that this kind of style
smilie : lets go eat pie
works Always better in my opinion
#4 Posted: 18:54:21 13/07/2013 | Topic Creator
The plot isn't even that big. I could shorten the prologue, though.
#5 Posted: 19:12:21 13/07/2013
should work, at least wen i tryed it
#6 Posted: 12:10:01 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
How long are plots usually here?
#7 Posted: 12:32:09 14/07/2013
i dont know, some are HUGE, some so small that everyone can make a story around it
#8 Posted: 12:55:56 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Alrigth, I guess we can start where we left off. Thunder had confronted Voodood and Terrafin about going to the House on the rock and Sunburn was watching as Camo and Stealth Elf were fighting. I'm sure Sunburn could bring Voodood, Terrafin, and Thunder up. (Yes, Thunder is the same creature from one of our RPs. She's also in my OCs picture.)
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#9 Posted: 13:19:18 14/07/2013
may i be an OC?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#10 Posted: 13:27:23 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sure. You can be official characters, too.
#11 Posted: 15:49:48 14/07/2013
ooc: so basicly , this is an rp only for us three, if so, make it private
#12 Posted: 15:58:16 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Okay.
#13 Posted: 16:04:11 14/07/2013
its NINJAsk11....not NINJASK i feel offended wen it happens again
anyways:

"stop fighting or i burn your faces"sunburn cried, he had no idea what to do to stop the two life skylanders, then, he noticed the three below and cried for help.
#14 Posted: 16:41:28 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Sorry.

Voodood looked up at Sunburn before shooting his axe into the side of the building below the window. "If you want to come along, slide down the chain," he said.
#15 Posted: 16:48:17 14/07/2013
"ok"once he was down with the otthers he asked: "how do i stop life skylanders from fighting?"
#16 Posted: 16:58:46 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood just gave him the look. "Listen, Sunny Burn. You're a fire Skylander. What can I tell you that you don't already know?"
#17 Posted: 17:08:25 14/07/2013
"i uh, i eeeh, i dont know"
#18 Posted: 18:54:42 14/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Just cloak yourself in fire," Voodood said. "Is it THAT hard to figure out?"

OOC: Should we wait for Stealthelfrocks?
#19 Posted: 07:09:54 15/07/2013
ooc: yep
#20 Posted: 12:12:22 16/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ... ... Maybe we should just let her catch up.
#21 Posted: 08:06:38 17/07/2013
ooc: sorry guys, was at my grandma's place, and has no internet at all. I will be my plant dragon oc, Ivy twinge, MugoUrth you should know her

a plant dragon was flying over where some of the skylanders were, as she thought she heard fighting in the distance. her mint green eyes caught sight of two life skylanders, and landed in the nearest tree to them. Ivy crawled through the tree's branches to get a better view, and tried her best not to get her twig like wings stuck. once she got a comfortable view, Ivy entwined her ivy covered tail around the truck, then dug her silver claws into the bark. now, i wonder what they are fighting about she thought.

ooc: is this okay for a start?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#22 Posted: 12:34:07 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Indeed I do, and yes that's a good start.
#23 Posted: 12:47:42 17/07/2013
Ooc: i have BAD wifi and cuz i travel sometimes no wifi at all......

"leave me and alone stupid elf'
"pardon....leave you alone....its already a disaster that i live with you:
The two life landers could scratch/slice the otthers its eyrs out.....
#24 Posted: 17:37:29 17/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood rolled his eyes before retracting his axe from the wall. Then he noticed Ivy Twinge. "Huh. Isn't that one of Chop Suey's friends, Sunburn?" Voodood asked.

Thunder was starting to get angry. "Well? Are we going or not?" she asked loudly.
#25 Posted: 00:56:46 18/07/2013
The two life landers stopped and look down from thier place
camo was the first one to screamthat HE would help. He then glared at stealth elf
sunburn facepalmed himself knowing another fight was coming
#26 Posted: 01:08:24 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Good, it's decided," Thunderbrella said. "You three, and the three up there are coming with me to the house on the rock to investigate." Thunder started to walk away, hoping the others would follow.
#27 Posted: 06:49:44 18/07/2013
Ivy looked down as soon as thunder asked about going to the house on the rock. that's right, some of us were going to investigate this strange phenomenon she remembered. I might as well join them. She untangled herself from the tree, and glided down to voodood, terrafin, sunburn, and thunder. "may I join you guys on this investigation?" she asked. She didn't want to just barge in.
---
#28 Posted: 11:14:14 18/07/2013
"IF I AM DONE WITH THIS CRAP, i will come to!" yelled camo
sunburn was done with it and yelled that the two must shut up and come too
#29 Posted: 12:20:22 18/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Of coarse!" Thunder yelled. "We will need all the help we can get." Eventually everyone followed Thunder to the location.

And when they got there they saw a bridge leading to a small skyland with the aforementioned house on it. There were other Skylands with huge trees looming over the place. It almost looked peaceful except the monolithic mansion was creepy and almost seemed to be falling apart. "Well... There's something in there," Thunder said. "And we will find out what." Thunder charged straight at the door before Voodood shot his axe out past Thunder to startle her. "Thunder. Perhaps we should go inside in one steady stream as opposed to rushing in at random intervals. The danger could be just inside the door."
#30 Posted: 03:34:43 19/07/2013
"I will have to agree with Voodood," Ivy said, "we have no idea what we're up against"
---
#31 Posted: 03:14:37 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
"Right," Thunder said. "Follow me carefully then." Thunder walked to the door along with everyone else before opening it. The first thing they saw might have made someone scream. It was the skeleton of a Mabu child! A real honest to god skeleton. There was even a few bits of meat left and flies were buzzing around it. "Whatever it is, it's BAAAAAAD!" Terrafin mentioned. "Hmmm, we are not dealing with Kaos," Voodood said. "This villain is dead serious." After that, they looked around inside and saw a red carpet and yellow walls. No more skeletons, but there were stairs and a few doorways, including a beat-up brown door with chunks missing and HUGE claw marks in it. Thunder just cracked her claws and started inside. "This thing could be ugly, too," she said. "Maybe we should look around."
#32 Posted: 12:30:46 20/07/2013
ivy's reaction to the Mabu child, scared and startled jump with wide eyes, and a scream almost escaped her jaws. "My eon, whoever, WHATever we're up against, he is ten times worse than kaos," she commented. When they came upon the beat up door, twinge's muscles were already tense and ready, wether it was to throw a punch or some razors. She underestimated this creature, and now she kept her senses on high alert
---
#33 Posted: 19:19:55 20/07/2013
Ooc: a short recap???? I missed too much...
#34 Posted: 19:31:43 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: They get to the house and notice the one behind it actually KILLS people. They are now searching the house and there is a suspicious door with claw marks on it, basically.
#35 Posted: 00:39:40 21/07/2013
Ooc smiliek

camo lokked at his claws and said they ware small
" well duh, look at my daggers ..."
"not again" sunburn covered his ears
#36 Posted: 11:49:41 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood went over to Ivy as she was looking at the strange door. "Alright, looks like we'll need to go through here," he said. "Again, stay cautious." Voodood slowly opened the door and looked inside to see a big flight of stairs leading into a dimly lit cavern. But besides that, Thunder noticed something on the other side of the door.

"Wait... A newspaper," Thunder pointed out. Voodood looked at it and was particularly shocked by it. "We are not the first expedition," Voodood said. The news paper headline was "Skylanders Expedition into the House on the Rock failed?" Voodood read closer. "Hmmm, it says hear that a group of eight Skylanders lead by a strong Mabu Skylander named Force Shield came here to quell what dwells beneath, and never came back. They've been gone for 2 months." This went from bad to worse. They already knew whatever it was was dangerous, but dangerous enough to take on the Skylanders? "Is there anyone on the list you guys might know?" Sure enough, there was a list of eight skylanders, starting with Force Shield. Thunder squeaked a bit, but said nothing.

OOC: I got a LOT of new Skylanders recently, including 3 of the forgotten 8. I got smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, smilie, and of coarse the guy I'm using in this very RP, smilie.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:04:21 21/07/2013 by MugoUrth
#37 Posted: 23:45:07 21/07/2013
ivy looked through the newspaper. One name shot out from the rest though. thorn claw? Why is she in here? she wondered
---
#38 Posted: 00:00:41 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I should also add that I'd rather not actually bring in new characters. I kind of want the creature to seem as much of a threat as possible. We can talk if you actually want to introduce a character you mention in the newspaper, but I'd rather stick to a party of seven. I hope you guys aren't mad. The characters from the newspaper I have planned are all dead.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:01:08 22/07/2013 by MugoUrth
#39 Posted: 03:25:15 22/07/2013
ooc: got it
---
#40 Posted: 12:19:18 22/07/2013
Ooc: ok

Camo looked at rhe pajper and asked who that oerson wad
Sunburn was buzzy keeping an eye on stealth elf and did not hear a thing
#41 Posted: 12:25:17 22/07/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: I still can't believe I got Dinorang, Ghost Roaster and Voodood. Also, sorry if I'm hampering the fun of the RP a bit. Like I said, we can talk things over.

"Hmmm, judging by Ivy's reaction," Voodood started. "I'm assuming Ivy knows Thorn Claw."
#42 Posted: 12:28:11 22/07/2013
"I dont care" camo said
#43 Posted: 02:35:39 23/07/2013
"wow, your in a bad mood camo" Ivy commented, "and, well, yes."
---
#44 Posted: 12:26:29 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Eventually, Thunder started to walk down the steps. Terrafin and Voodood followed. "So, who is... or possibly WAS Thorn Claw?" Voodood asked. As they were walking down the steps. Terrafin was practicing his punching skills, which Thunder didn't exactly appreciate cause she was a tall character who would rather not get punched. She could take a punch to the gut, but a punch to the back was another thing entirely. "Do you mind?" She asked. Terrafin seemed kind of bummed at this. "Raaaaaaaawr..."
#45 Posted: 23:55:29 23/07/2013
Ivy followed thunder with a bit of unease, down the steps. "well, as you might or might not know, before i was a skylander, I ran away from the deserts to a bountiful forest," Ivy twinge began, "Thorn claw was the one who trained me, but, sort of more like a friend. She was a bramble covered wolf. She understood what i was going through, and offered to teach me how to fight. I guess the reason to why she was so good was because she was a skylander, but i never knew. Back then, she was like my only friend"
---
#46 Posted: 00:58:38 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
As they got down the steps, they entered a large cave. You could see torches lining the walls, but not much else. No branching paths or anything seemed to adorn the cave. What they could see was a bunch of skeletons. Skeletons of several different creatures. "What the... there's Knight Owl," Thunder said, pointing to a skeleton of a bird who wielded two shields. "And there's Coil Pain," she said pointing to another skeleton that had a busted up pack with a bunch of electric coils sticking out of it. "Do any of these look like Thorn Claw?" Thunder asked Ivy.
#47 Posted: 01:36:12 24/07/2013
" yes i AM in a bad mood! And no i stilll dont know what we are-
"CAMO , can you hush?
Stealth elf looked FAR from happy
Sunburn looked in his pocket ,looking for a rope to tie stealth elf up before a elvenrampage would start
#48 Posted: 13:16:11 24/07/2013
Ivy ignored the harsh response from the two life elementals, and focused on investigating the corpse, looking for any type of plant. Then she felt a jolt of pain in her fore claw, and plucked out the sharp thorn of a bramble. bramble... she found herself in front a pile of rotting brambles, and amongst them was a large wolf skull...
---
#49 Posted: 13:52:19 24/07/2013
Sunburn loked around"how do these came up here"
"I do care ss long as-" stealth elf started
-CAN WE GET TO ORDER HERE" sunburn yelked
#50 Posted: 18:22:00 24/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Voodood walked over to Thorn Claw's corpse and shook his head. Afterward, a large fit of anger emerged from his group. Voodood plunged the handle of his axe into the ground and created a shockwave of electric energy, hoping to pacify the group. "Silence," he said. "We have to be... Huh?" Eventually they heard noises coming in there direction. They looked out and saw a small Mabu crawling toward them. "F... Force Shield?" Thunder walked over to the creature. He looked very scrawny. He was the same species as Thunder, but right now he was in a decrepit state. It looked like he even had a few broken bones in his body. "You... Thunder... No... Get out of here... IT is baiting you..." Thunder grabbed Force Shields paw and stared at him. "I'm surprised you're still alive. You should have let me help," she said. Force Shield shivered. "IT kept me alive. IT wants to demonstrate..." Eventually, they could hear a slow but steady series of loud footsteps in the background. As they got louder, the ground started to shake. "GET OUT OF HERE!!!" Force Shield yelled out to the group.

But no sooner after he yelled, the so called IT appeared. What could be made out was a ginormous creature who didn't look friendly. The creature started out by showing a pair of piercing white eyes, followed by a hideous flat-toothed smile. Then the silhouette of the creature could be seen. It looked like another Mabu similar to Thunder, in fact almost the same. Except this creature was HUGE!!! Not only was it twice as big as Thunder, but it was also very fat as well. Round-Balloon Shaped-Cuddly looking fat, not deformed-blobbish-drooping skin fat, but it was still obviously dangerous. It's arms and legs were similarly shaped, round but massive. But what was most striking about this creature was that it looked... magical. There was a slight brown aura around the creature, and the entire creature itself was a dark brown as well. This kind of aura looked... familiar. But when they thought of it, they were unsure if the creature was organic.

After making itself known, it grabbed onto Force Shield and dragged him backward into the shadows. "ARGH! THUNDER! GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!" Thunder could here Force Shield's screaming. She wanted to help him, but it was too late. After a while, she could hear a scream. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!" Thunder quickly ran after the scream, worried about Force Shield. Voodood and Terrafin followed in suit.

OOC: The TL/DR version is that Thunder finds out her friend Force Shield is still alive, but not for long as eventually a huge fat Mabu shaped creature drags him off and kills him. Now they are chasing after the creature. Also, let me know if I'm making the RP too dark.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:35:00 24/07/2013 by MugoUrth
Page 1 of 4 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me