Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Role Play > Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape(retake)
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6
Rainbow Factory: Episode 1: Dashies Escape(retake) [CLOSED]
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#1 Posted: 10:09:36 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The floating building in Cloudsdale known as the Rainbow Factory retrieved its name for the wondrous colors it can spread in the blank blue sky, along with clouds for cover or rain. This factory has only been know to make the pony life fun, bright, and full of life. The peace had gone on for years, but it all began to change once someponies noticed the filly population start decreasing ever so slowly. Streets of all cities are free of the poor and broken. Dark armored pegasi roam about the shadows, looks like they are searching for something or somepony. There are roomers that the dark pegasi work for the factory, and that all the missing ponies are being taken to the factor for Celestia knows what. A lonely little blues pegasus with a mane that matched the Factory's main product, a rainbow. Her name was Rainbow Dash, and she became alone when her father got sick. She was seen only one time before she disappeared. Some believe the Factory is evil and should be shut down, but only those on the inside of its walls know the truth. So is the Rainbow Factory as evil as predicted, does it really use the missing ponies for labor? Testing? Food? Only one way for the outside world to know.

You can either be a worker inside the factory, a "guest" in the cells, or one of the few ponies who believe the stories of the Rainbow Factory's evil intentions.

Rules:
1: no g-moding
2: romance as far as a night together(it can be more than once, but it would be pointless inside the Factory walls), with no details
3: high ranking workers must be asked about, which will have to be few
4: ponies will die here, please offer a prisoner if you have one, if not you are subject to twp ponies max(if you want more ponies, please make a pony to be sacrificed to the Factory and the "greater good of the civilians)
5: Rules are limited, be gory(when the time comes), be outrageous, be wild with detail and character development
5.5: Absolutely no Alicorns, and this story is before the events of the show
6: be patient, I will be setting up the entire story within the first 10-12 pages, then I will initiate the break out. Who knows the first time could fail so expect the unexpected.
7: this is "my" factory, so I will give a layout with as much detail as I can, so no back doors, no random windows, no random objects to grab, and no killing of my workers until issued the availability.
8: you must have fun, otherwise, get lost(jk, don't mind this rule)
9:(not really a rule) worker consists of the refinery, labs, infirmary, basement, guard, scientists, extractor, and janitor

Character sheet:
Name:
Species:(must be within the pony world)
Personality:
Location:(cell, outside, or worker(worker consists of the refinery, labs, infirmary, basement, guard, scientists, extractor, and janitor))
Other:
----
Name: Rainbow Dash
Species: Pegasus
Appearance: [User Posted Image] Credit to artist
Personality: Challenger, doesn't back down easily, Reliable, and respecting, loyal. Factory wise: cruel, brutal, selfish, impolite, un caring, unforgiving, very dark in all fashions.
Other: you will not see her this mad(taken two ways) in any real episode.

Name: Doctor Gulaven
Appearance: clean, pushback, black mane with a dark brown body and a tail length dress coat. Tail is well kept as well, and has a monocle he retrieves every now and then.
Personality: stern, to the point, brutish, intelligent, deathly, calm, good actor. Factory wise: evil
Other: is not what he seems

Name: Namomo
Appearance: light brown fur and dim green eyes. Her cutie mark was of a scribbled list(unreadable) on curled paper. mane and tail are a bit curly red.
Personality: cheery and a bit of a dope
Location: worker: more of an assistant to everypony in the factory(an unavailable job)
Other: quite the goto pony, and is close to her friends(if she makes any)

Name: Gift Wing
Appearance: His mane is a light green and grey sweep over his left eye. His tail was just as clean, and his coat covered his cutie mark along with his white body.
Personality: very caring, compassionate, devoted, hard worker, random, and knowledgeable.
Location: worker: scientist in the labs, one of higher command on sublevel 1, the labs
Other: no pony really knows him, and he prefers to be jokish about a lot of things

Name: Doctor FernField
.... Well that's just here so I don't forget him... Later... In the story... Somewhere... Later.....

Ok your turn everypony, ready to step into the shadows of the Rainbow Factory again!?
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Stealthelfrocks Yellow Sparx Gems: 1235
#2 Posted: 12:04:30 10/06/2013
Name: spark fire
Appearance: pale blue body. Her mane and tail is slightly curly, and is a fiery red with golden streaks. Her eyes are an emerald green. Slimmer than most average ponies, but still strong. Her cutie mark is a starlike spark with a splash of red paint
Personality: she is adventurer, optimistic, and enthusiastic. She will do whatever to get some paise, thus making her slightly arrogant, but she is determined, loyal, and honest, she won't go down without a fight. Although she is honest, she finds it hard to trust other ponies, and is very finicky. She doesn't only have a hot head, but a hard one too.
Other: she heard rumors about the factory, even with her distrusting attitude, she keeps that information at h back of her head. When she flies fast enough, she can leave a trail of sparky fire.
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5151
#3 Posted: 13:18:46 10/06/2013
Name: Hellena
Species: Unicorn
Appearance:
Normal
Original - Light amber with an azure blue and light brilliant indigo mane and tail. Pupils are normal, and less starved looking.
Personality: Volatile, aggresive and impulsive. Somewhat antisocial, and quick to get to the point. Paranoid. Easily frustrated, which can sometimes cloud her better judgement and common sense. A pyromaniac. Psychologically unstable, meaning a betrayal of one she trusts completely (very few ponies hold this honour) can drive her over the edge.
Other: A mercenary in an almost unknown town in the Badlands called Teufort, being one of two resident firebugs in that area. An exceptional magic-user, but very weak physically, and she's not overly intelligent.

Name: Phosphora Theta (Dr. Theta, goes by Phora or just Theta)
Appearance: White coat with a long, dark grey, red and yellow mane and tail. Brilliant yellow eyes, and long, narrow wings. Tall and elegant, she bears resemblance to a model.
Personality: Intelligent, witty and mildly sadistic. Quite vain and condescending. Possesses a dark sense of humour, which can often be rather disturbing even for Factory workers. Uses intimidation to terrorize those unfortunate enough to fall into her eager hooves. Deeply fascinated by science from a young age.
(Think of her personality as an unpleasant mix between GLaDOS' and Azula from A:TLA)
Other: Has a younger sister who doesn't work at the Factory. Quite agile and a strong flier despite her appearance, but isn't an amazing physical specimen, and can barely manipulate the weather to save her life.

I may add a prisoner later.
---
self professed austGAYlian
SandmanOfTexas Gold Sparx Gems: 2334
#4 Posted: 16:12:21 10/06/2013
Name: Sicolus
Appearance: a dark grey almost pale coat, scrawny, jet black mane that is slicked back accept for a few strands, blood red eyes. Has no cutie mark but instead a scarred X on his right side.
Personality: complete psychopath with no reason to live except to make others miserable and kill. He has a sick sense of humor and a habit for causing trouble.
Other:
(Ooc: ok I revamped him. The last one was too soft, if that one caused an annoyance this one will cause nightmares. I present to you the new and improved Sicolus with less morales and more psychopath)
---
At this point, life is just one hell of a ride!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:41:52 11/06/2013 by SandmanOfTexas
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#5 Posted: 16:53:02 10/06/2013
OOC: Sorry I am interested in continuing this RP I have just been feeling very down emotionally.

Name: Starlight Stream
Appearance: He resembles the night sky in all its brilliance and beauty, with his silvery mane and tail. His eyes are deep sapphire blue. His cutie mark is an array of shooting stars.
Personality: He like Rainbow is a challenger, and will not back down easily. He is reliable, respecting. He is also strong, courageous, streadfast and loyal.
Other: He and Rainbow Dash knew each other from childhood and after years of working in the factory he is being sent for. He was picked up and taken along with Rainbow Dash on one of those dark nights. He likes Rainbow Dash and perhaps will probably come to love her with time. Has a hidden dark side.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:18 10/06/2013 by Wyrstel
#6 Posted: 20:46:22 10/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Sorry Wyrstel, I can't pet you keep pushing for the Dash and Starlight thing, I'm trying to make this end similar to the beginning of the show. Plus even if Star is her age, they are still too young for a full blown relationship, and if he is going to be very mature and loving, Star needs to be older. He can stay the age he is now if you want, but he has to have a child-like instinct. Don't forget to add his location(I'll have to think about this though, but until then, skip the video to 20 seconds)

All accepted, please keep in mind the break out is the climax of this RP, not to be brought in as early as the first five pages.

Tried to edit this sooner, but got majorly side tracked. Ok: I've actually thought about it, but for it to go your way, it has to go my way in the end... Of the Rainbow Factory story line, which I've planned up to three episodes so far. What I'm saying is, Starlight and RD can have a bit of a close relationship, but they are still quite young, too young for full on dating, but not too young to care for one another.

Ps: I'm leaving the video thing cause it's kinda funny.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:53:26 12/06/2013 by SpyroD
Cutielaurenie Green Sparx Gems: 426
#7 Posted: 08:39:00 11/06/2013
OOC: Yay, Rainbow Factory.

Name: Shade
Appearance: Shade has a grey coat, with a darker grey mane and tail. His mane and tail are spikey. Shade's CM is a dark wisp.
Personality: Some ponies believe Shade is mute, but he just likes to keep to himself. He is a daredevil, but dislikes flying.
Other: Shade is taller then other pegasi and he has larger wings. He also has a hoodie and a cap he wears when hes not in the Rainbow Factory, which is not often.

Name: Keystroke
Appearance: [User Posted Image] with grey-blue eyes
Personality: Keystroke is a social butterfly and is pretty friendly. She usually is inside of her home.
Other: She is shortsighted.
#8 Posted: 09:56:19 11/06/2013
OOC: Oh yeah, as a side note, Hellena is a lot more feral and aggressive in her younger age (Artico is absent, Loony is mostly non-sentient).
---
#9 Posted: 03:56:11 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Good to know... I think... Anyway, if we don't get a few more peeps in the next two days(cause imma be busy) we'll turn the factory's power on, stoke the fire, grind gears and whatever happens to fall in them, and make the sky a little less of an eye sore.
---
#10 Posted: 08:33:28 12/06/2013
OOC: Since I'm not sure, are my characters accepted?
#11 Posted: 13:34:46 12/06/2013 | Topic Creator
oh yeah sorry, yeah their good.
---
#12 Posted: 16:47:38 12/06/2013
Quote: SpyroD

*they're
---
#13 Posted: 08:19:51 13/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SandmanOfTexas
Quote: SpyroD

*they're

We starting this again?
---
#14 Posted: 08:06:10 15/06/2013
OOC: Can we begin today? :I
#15 Posted: 07:14:49 17/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"Cloudsdale Weather Corp., aka: the Rainbow Factory, aka: Hell... Monthly log, log 36... Has it been that long?" Rainbow Dash runs her rainbow mane as she sighs deeply and continued the video, "The doc. has been in his office the past few weeks. I only get messengers telling me what to do. I'd like to talk to him again... He didn't seem... himself last time... I don't know... I'm already starting to run out of information to keep track of, so with the whole factory seeming like daily life now, nothing is every really new..." she turned from the camera to look around the dark room. She was alone on a bed in the workers sleeping quarters. The only light was from the camera's built in illuminator which only light a small area, which was enough to see Raonbow Dash, "The only thing I'm actually scared of right now is that he does come back..." she faced the lens again, "I think I'm actually wearing down... Is this place getting the better of me?" she looked down to hide ber face, "So much death... So much pain... So much... resentment..." it was quiet for a minute. Still faced down, "So... much... blood. So much life. So much hunger. So much thirst," her pace picked up, "So much sorrow. So much pleasure. So much happiness. So much enjoyment. So much," even faster, "So much. So much. So much! So much!!" lifting up quickly, her eyes looked dilated, but was to fast to tell. The camera was tossed to the floor, static struck its screen. When it cleared, a rainbow tail could be seen leaving the room hastily out door, with a well lit hall, and to the right. The camera's imaged staticked out as it died.
--
A lone guard walked the center of the cells on the lowest of three floors with two sets of catwalks above him. The pegasus walked calmly as he sees the door out in front of him open as another empty cart returns to pass him by. He nodded to the scientist unicorn pushing the metalic cart to the other side of the rectangular floor lined with cells at each side. Entering the door at the opposite end of which he came in, he was gone again, in the other, empty, cell room. The guard slowed down as he turned to see a dark unicorn in his cell. The eyes on hims made him feel un welcome, but it was common in the factory. A clip-board hung on a hook just next to the gate, reading of one cell dweller, and for a good reason. "Sicolus," the guard read, "Still heard crazier names." the cell was only two cells from the nearest door, which is where the scientist vanished.
--
Namomo flew from pony to piny in search of a reason to live. Without her job, she is useless, well unless her little muscles are not trash to the factory. Taking small notes and orders from each individual pony, she flew with a smile, "Better make yourself feel it's right, or you only feel sadness." she would say to herself. The mare stopped when the refinery's workers were taken care of, then it was off to take further orders from the labs, which housed more than four times as much ponies than the refinery. She was very busy with her work, no time to relax on a work day, which was every day.
--
The chemicals spun rapidly as Gift Wing stepped away to pick up other files and bottles. Balancing them on a round tray with holes for each vile. He walked them to a lab next door, Lab 35 of 150... On this side of the factory. The rooms were all cookie cutter rooms, no one was different, only what they studdied or tested. Though few were larger, but those were for machines and other mechanical advances. The black stripe work was moved to the basement just bellow the labs, forbidden to all without clearance from the local doctor which was Doctor Gulaven, who hasn't been seen for a few days... Ok weeks. Gift Wing returned to his lab, Lab 32. He shifted a tray away from the edge as he came in, "Has anypony noticed the Docs absentness? I have a few things for the lower labs that were ordered two weeks back."
---
#16 Posted: 09:33:49 17/06/2013
Sicolus lay tapping the ground. How long had it been? How long has it been since what? He had already forgotten what the question was about. Perhaps the good Doctor? Which one? Gulaven of course. How long since he had visited? A couple of hours, no days? No, no it had been at least a week, or maybe a year? It all just seems to melt together. A loud scream was heard through out his corridor and he let out a mad laugh. He then marked the wall with his hoof. "Hm only 3 marks, must be a slow day" he then looked up to see marks covering the entire wall "I'm going to have to get a different way of marking" he said. Then he began tapping again. How long had it been since Gulaven passed by here? A couple of hours?
---
#17 Posted: 09:34:27 17/06/2013
ooc: where should an outsider start?
---
well guys..... took me a while.... but i might still hang around.... dont know..... but.... I loved the moment while it lasted smilie
#18 Posted: 12:26:13 17/06/2013
Theta made her way down a brightly lit corridor, humming a small tune. A metallic tinkle rang out from a pair of saddle bags slung over her flanks, the contents of which were small sheets of sleek white metal. She made sure every piece of machinery was as quick and efficient as possible, with a design that screamed 'Dr P. Theta perfected this, look at it'. She shifted her wings slightly, to a more comfortable position.
---
#19 Posted: 20:23:58 17/06/2013
Loud banging can be heard as I work away as the damaged pipes of the factory. I wipe sweat from my brow as I continue to work hard. My eyes glisten as I gaze at my drawing of factories works. Smiling I stick the schematic into my belt and fly down to get more supplies necessary to repair the pipes. I grab the supplies and start patching up a pipe to my left. I have seen so many things in this place and I wish to leave it but know not how. So I work as an engineer repairing and fixing the very machines and factory that is a place of death and horror.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:23 17/06/2013 by Wyrstel
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2765
#20 Posted: 04:23:17 18/06/2013
Jet everypony. It's been a while, I've had a lot of things that,needed straightening out and time was limited between my two jobs. I apologize for abandoning you.
I would like to join, if you'd have me.

Name: Steel Pteryx
Appearance: Black coat with a slicked-back spiny mane with red tips and matching tail. Irises are bright red as well. Left wing and foreleg are mechanical. Cutie mark is a silver wrench crossed with a white wing.
Personality: Quite amiable despite his occupation, taking pity on "guests", especially the sociopath unicorn, Sicolus. Respects his superiors in a militant fashion, following orders unquestionably. Steel will defend other ponies with his life, especially Rainbow Dash, Starlight, Gulaven, and Sicolus.
Other: Frequently has nightmares of the times he had to help with extraction. Works with Starlight in engineering and repair. Considers Sicolus his friend, despite the same opinion not being returned. Steel appears to be hiding something about his personality, being overly-friendly to mask and compensate for it
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:59:18 28/06/2013 by Nyght
#21 Posted: 17:20:32 18/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Factory will take all the workers it can... Even if by force.
Outsiders can make a normal day of their lives, I will introduce characters as you go that will have their ideas, opinions, and personalities... So you can do whatever, be outside the Factory doors, investigate, take the tour, get the lies, meet somepony.

The guard sighed heavily and walked off seeing he was ignored. He stopped to shake himself, stretching his wings. Lifting his helmet up to brush his short mane, dropping it back down to his nose. Lets get this day started right. he continued his patrol to the door in front of him, opening it and walking down the stairs on the other side.
--
An office door opens not too far away, in a white "T" shaped room. A pony walks out and closes it, and makes a right turn for a door leading to a large room, onto a high catwalk. The third floor of the empty cell block. The pegasus walked at a steady pace to the door opposite of this room, a cart being wheeled across the bottom floor. "Are the dead up?"

The wheel rolling stopped, "Sir.?" the scientist pony looked up.

"Unless you are face to face with a walking corpse, do not move that slowly."

"Uh, I'm sorry sir. I'll work faster then," he seemed scared, but for what reason? He ducked his head and shuffled the cart off faster to the door he was going for.

The dark pegasus continued his gate to the other side of the room to thrust open the door. The door dinged loudly against the catwalk rails. The door was then slammed behind him, the hoof clanks of each step was heard, and there were a few whimpers and shouts of fear. All the imprisoned moved to the backs of their cells. The seemingly well respected pegasus hopped over the railing to fly down to the lower floor where the caged here moved to the backs of their cells as well. He began walking this area, with no particular destination. Just looking though the bars at each individual.
---
#22 Posted: 18:22:10 18/06/2013
Steel whistled a somewhat cheerful tune as he pulled the cracked air vent grating from its hole in the ceiling. He flew down to a new grate below him on the floor and quickly swapped the two. Ceasing his whistle, the pegasus flew back up to the vent and placed a screwdriver from his toolbelt into his teeth.
Things were a bit odd lately im the Factory, but Steel didn't really have time to muse on them. He continued to work, ignoring the.hallway below.
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#23 Posted: 04:21:04 19/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Namomo took a trip out of the refinery and made her way into the cafeteria which was through the second floor door and to the right into a hall, second and third doors on the left. She was to retrieve some foods for the refinery workers who had longer schedules. Stopping to take a break if her own, which was quite short for she had a 24/7 work title on her. She would get replaced every other day for two to three days, other than that she was always moving. She left the cafeteria with a satchel of snack foods for the workers.
--
Gift Wing trotted down the hall seeing a guard enter the area. They eventually crossed paths, "Can I help you this morning?" he stopped to wipe his brow.

The guard had an uneasy smile, "I uh, need the... Injections again. It's been two months and I was suppose to come back for new ones," he looked around feeling weak already, "They are suppose to last longer..." his voice got a bit soft too.

With a slight chuckle in his voice, "Alright, I know what you need. Come on, we'll have to go to lab 75 for that." he pulled the guard along as his legs got lazy and he stumbled a little.
---
BallisticBeats Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#24 Posted: 05:25:46 19/06/2013
Oh the wondrous factory of joy... Well, I'm convinced to join... Hmm, not digging the pony theme... Eh, what the heck. I can ponify my dragon... Oo, can I use my dragon, Ballistic?
---
Well that just happened...
#25 Posted: 06:01:47 19/06/2013
Ooc: alright

Spark fire was on her daily stroll through the clouds of cloudsdale, When she happened to walk past the rainbow factory. When she looked up from her hooves to the factory, she can't help but think of the rumors she heard. The factory looked completely normal from outside. what am I doing here she thought, and began to walk away
---
#26 Posted: 12:44:53 19/06/2013
Steel placed the tool back in his belt before giving the new installment a good push with his metal hoof. It held strong, a good sign to say the least.
The pegasus flew down to the other new grate on the floor. Picking up a nearby clipboard, he checked for his final location.
"Holding Cells, level three..."
The pony grunted before picking up the grate in his hooves and passing through the nearby door on wing.
---
#27 Posted: 13:04:38 19/06/2013
Theta turned a few corners, down a side corridor. She hissed in pain as her bad hoof connected with a pipe, holding back a swear. Pausing a moment for the pain to quieten down, she limped slightly to her office at the end of the path.
"Bloody pipe, gets me every time..." she muttered.

---

Hellena stared up at the grand city in the sky, and orange glow enveloping her horn and her charred scarf as she adjusted it. She loathed being in Canterlot, but it was the easiest city to get to from the remote Badlands. Everything was too perfect here, and she could hear the cruel remarks from the uptight citizens. How she longed to put them in their place.
"I'm not immune here," she told herself angrily, flattening her ears against a small bout of condescending laughs behind her. "Not immune... not immune..."
---
#28 Posted: 02:52:23 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: sorry Ballistic, gonna have to be a pony of a sort: Pegasus, unicorn, or earth pony... Hmm, the Factory could have a place for "exotic" animals like dragons, large serpents, and a manticore or two, idk but it's be interesting right. Well it is my Factory as far as this site is concerned... So have to have a pony for now Ballistic.
So I've got a few characters on hold right now...

A group of dark armored guards walked but overhearing the snide comments from the high-class Canterlot dwellers. The looked to where their commented were directed and followed their gaze to the fired unicorn, with a burned look. The group of four suited pegasi approached the mare with a bit of caution seeing as it was a unicorn, their magic can be used for a lot of things.

One stepped closer out of the group, "You, unicorn... You're out of place here. Can you tell me, us, why you are in a royal city in such a state?"
--
A bright red Pegasus approached Spark Fire, "Hey." he seemed very eager to keep moving, "Don't stare," he added as he walked past her, "Don't let them know you are thinking." he didn't look back. Though he seemed like a calm walker, but his face was tired and sad.
---
#29 Posted: 03:10:00 20/06/2013
Hellena looked around, still frustrated, unintimidated by the guards. "I have business in the cloud city to attend to. My boss and my colleagues are concerned." she stated rather matter-of-factly. Her horn sparked. "My appearance, however, is of little concern to anyone. Go away."
---
#30 Posted: 03:59:13 20/06/2013
Spark looked at the red pony hat allied to her and walked by. She took a peek at the factory once more, before trotting up to the red pony, with an eager to learn more. "you seem to know something, why do you look sad? What did you mean?" she asked
---
#31 Posted: 04:58:19 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The red pegasus walked on looking back at the factory again, "There aren't many who believe the stories. I can't sleep some nights, just thinking of what they are really doing in there. The tours..." he paused and looked around, he was paranoid of something. "They aren't real..." he stopped and turned to Spark Fire, "There are doors, passages, that are guarded, not with just guards." he stopped again and started walking again, "it's not safe to talk around here. They could be listening," he picked up his pace.
--
The guard laughed lightly, "You can't tell us what to do. We take orders from ponies more powerful than Celestia herself," he laughed a little more as the others joined in, "Now, if you need to get to Cloudsdale, we can escort you there, but no guaranty you'll stay for very long." one of the guards in the back raised his hoof and lowered it slowly with a whistle.
---
#32 Posted: 05:07:08 20/06/2013
Steel barged somewhat nonchalantly into the lower cells, waving at one or two "guests" as he passed them.he shifted his gaze upward, looking for the damaged vent, and oblivious to the respected pegasus in the room.
---
#33 Posted: 05:23:11 20/06/2013
Dang... Alright, tyma turn pony.

Name: Ballistic Beats
Species: pegasus(cause Ballistic is dragon, only suits'r)
Appearance: spiked back, short two toned mane of dark reflective red and shiny black. Deep green eyes, moderately well kept tail(same pattern as mane) on a slim grey body. She wears a large pair of over ear headphones nearly 24/7(if it's the same time frame in the pony world).
Personality: upbeat, very high spirited, friendly, and is respectively positive.
Other: she has heard the factory stories, but trys not to think about it.
---
#34 Posted: 07:31:19 20/06/2013
Spark picked up her own pace to match the red pony. "what do you mean by the tour not being real?" she questioned. She didn't like the sound of the rainbow factory. The rainbows seemed to act like disguises to her, and cannot be trusted. Then again, she hardly trusted anyone.
---
#35 Posted: 08:25:21 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: ok. Accepted now. Hope you enjoy what my Factory has to offer.

The red pegasus took off flying, "We need to separate for now," he looked back slowing down, "I'll find you later. Just stay out of trouble and away from the guards."
--
The seemingly well respected pony in a dark business coat stopped at the sound of a closing door, "I say we just tear all this old rusted material out. Get rid of this grimacing appearance, bring this entire sector down... To reinvent it, make it more sophisticated. Like the halls and labs," he looked up to Steel, "Give it more class you know. At least it will upgrade security; we don't need any rats running around spreading diseases." raising his right hoof into his coat for a few second before it dropped back to the floor. "I'm sure the guests will appreciate the space and renovation. We could expand, well more than we have." he looked off away from Steel, but projecting his speech to the partly metallic pegasus, "Did I ever tell you about the other floating cities over Equestria? How many facilities we own? The number, I would say, is too low. There are too many un-happy ponies, that a single rainbow could bring the smile they need to get through their boring lives." he paused, "Things use to be simple..." he then stopped as a scream coursed through the room, "I'd advise you to close the door!" the dark pegasus turned to the pony pushing a cart of lifless grey bodies.

"I'm sorry sir, it's just more efficient if the door remain..."

"Do you like your job?" he cut in.

"Excuse me?" the pony dropped from the cart to close the door. After returning to the cart, the dark pegasus was shifting the limb of one of the ponies.

"Would you like to have a different job?" he looked up from the cold leg.

"Doctor. I have no experience with any..."

"It is a yea or nay question," his hoof raised back into his coat again.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:27:25 20/06/2013 by SpyroD
#36 Posted: 09:38:14 20/06/2013
"And you know what? So do I." Hellena said shortly, turning back towards the guards. "I have my way of getting around places. Goodbye." Flames flickered around her as she walked away, the ash-white mare muttering obscenities under her breath.
---
#37 Posted: 12:19:19 20/06/2013
Sark watched the red Pegasus fly away, and trotted across the clouds to the opposite direction. "life has gotten much more interesting now," she told herself. She couldn't get over the fact that there could be something more behind the walls of the factory. but if he says to stay away, it might be a good idea she thought, and gently took off from the cloud
---
#38 Posted: 14:01:28 20/06/2013
Steel continued to flutter where the pegasus had addressed him. A complete renovation? That would take weeks! And these weren't the type of ponies to tell that to.
Of course, Steel already started composing a list of products he'd need from Fillydelphia and Las Pegasus.
---
#39 Posted: 16:12:58 20/06/2013
Sicolus ran a hoof through his jet black mane as his head began to spin. He felt nausea twinge at his stomach. He looked around wondering exactly where he was, and how long he had been there. He was sure at one time he knew, but it felt like somepony had climbed inside his head and scramble his brain. The nausea seemed overbearing and his head spun faster. He turned to a corner that was filled with blood of whom he did not know. He was sure he was going to lose his lunch now. But instead his nausea washed away and his head stopped spinning all replaced with a warm feeling in his gut and a gittiness in his heart. He let out a burst of laughter that went down the halls and filled the corridors.

Ooc: sorry guys on vacation and i cant get real good signal here
---
#40 Posted: 18:13:36 20/06/2013 | Topic Creator
The "Doctor's" attention was ripped from the worker to Sicolus. Looking the unicorn over from where he stood, "Your condition seems to have worsened. Perhaps I should have a Class A have a look at your mind... Oh wait, that would be me." his hoof dropped out of his coat and he then walked over to the cell bars, "Look at me unicorn," he tapped his right hoof on one of the horizontal bars(still has vertical bars too).

The worker sat where he was to await the Doctor to return to him. He moved some of the ponies on the cart so they would be least likely to move or fall off the cart on its way down the steps.
--
The guards had stopped joking around, "Do not walk away from authority without permission!" the stand out guard trotted over in front of Hellena, "Who is it you take orders from?" his question was a bit more demanding, "Because no one is higher than the doctor," the other three guards walked up to join the fourth guard in the interrogation.
---
#41 Posted: 19:14:27 20/06/2013
Steel's gaze too was drawn to the unicorn, although his expression was far warmer than the Doctor's. The pegasus chanced a friendly wave behind the Doctor's back. He didn't know Sicolus too well, but a little kindness and friendship could cheer anypony up...one colud hope.
---
#42 Posted: 19:50:38 20/06/2013
I finish repairing the section I am working on and move on to the next section. I wipe sweat from my brow as I remove the old parts and start replacing them. I fly down to get some parts taking no heed to what is going on between my father, the doc and the unicorn. Grabbing the pieces I continue my repairs and replacements without any distractions.
#43 Posted: 22:13:22 20/06/2013
"You don't own me." Hellena spat, eyes narrowed. "And you don't need information about us or what we do."
---
#44 Posted: 00:28:59 21/06/2013
Sicolus looked at the 'Doctor' a little irritated. He didn't know what it was but he was used to ponies staring at him with fear and this big shot was being particularly arrogant and all he wanted now was to see this pony dead on the floor. He noticed Steel waved and couldn't help but chuckle at the clear disrespect shown for this pony in front of him. Sicolus stepped forward and pondered whether he could stab him from this distance. He then looked around for foreign objects his eye getting caught on Steel's work belt and he began to mentally pick through the tools
---
#45 Posted: 05:46:46 21/06/2013
Ballistic Beats trots across the clouds, minding her own business as music fills her mind from the wild colored headphones over her ears. Smile lining her mouth, and flick of her wings with every main beat that plays. Skipping along without a care in the world. Getting into the music, as she continues, closing her eyes after mapping out the ponies in the area. Not knowing her path was constant, she crashed nose first into the side of a farley large structure. Falling to the cloud, headphones dropping around her neck, she looks up at the wall before her. She was at least three paces close to missing it too. Ballistic's jaw dropped as the facility was larger than it looked up close. She had backed up quite a bit after the collision, and she then spotted a camera on the closest corner. The camera was turned and staring at her, freaking her out a little. Blushing with an embarrassed grin, she lifts the headphone up to her ears and side steppes away. The camera followed her as she walked away.

"That was strange," she looked back realizing it was the Rainbow Factory, "Silly me, must be a little goofy today," she pulled back one side to here Spark's comment, "What about life getting interesting?"
---
#46 Posted: 07:26:11 21/06/2013 | Topic Creator
"What are you looking at?" the Pegasus turned to Steel, "Is there something I should know about?" he took a step back to better view both of the ponies with less stress on his neck.
--
"We demand answers, and you are not free to go without them." two other guards put their hooves on each side of Hellena, "Now answer me: Who do you work for? Why do you need to go to Cliudsdale? And what is your name so I can document such a disrespectful unicorn."
--
Discord was out on a strole through town and... Jk: Gift Wing strapped in the un armored guard, "Stop squirming so we can get you still. You don't need to move once it starts," he pulled tightly on a restraint that was locked bard onto the metallic bed. It rose up off the floor on winding gears and steel rods, "Bring in the serum," Gift Wing motioned to a window that was shaded from both sides. A scientist unicorn strolled out with a sealled vile with a screw end and a thin metal cap. A thin pipe-like mechanical arm came down from an opening in the ceiling. With clear toobs running to the end of it from the dark hole it came from. A slot was open for the twist in vile of blue liquid. It connected to one of the tubings ends, and tipped off at a long needle.

Gift Wing inserted the vile and approached the guards writhing head. Lifting a metal brace that locked his head facing the needle, with a holes in multiple location for different procedures. "Now, the Doctor had this same injection a long time ago, but it wasn't perfected then. Now we have it exactly correct." the scientist unicorn said as he headed out, "And it will only hurt..." he didn't finish the comment and just walked away. Gift Wing walked back over to the mechanical arm and pushed the vile like a button. There was a beep, and a few fluids started down all the tubes of the arm. A larger class bulb hung shortly below and behind the needle. First the vile emptied into it, then a dark red liquid, then a light orange. The other colors were on hold or not entering the batch on the bulb. The needle was pushed closer to the guards head, and Gift Wing trotted out the door, "I'm not staying for this show guys, got some work to finish up back in 103."
---
#47 Posted: 08:23:54 21/06/2013
Hellena horn flickered, the ground around her feet growing noticeably hotter. "If you really want to know what I want in Cloudsdale, it is that one of my colleagues has apparently been causing some trouble in some sect of the weather factory. I was sent into this dreadful, happy country to bring him home." she voiced coldly, throwing the lie out there. Less a lie than a twist of truth, either way. "Who I am, and who my boss is, is of no concern to anyone outside the Badlands locale, and little to those within it."

Then Hellena grinned, revealing a set of pointed teeth. "But it would pleasure me to set your subordinates, or whoever they are, on fire."
---
#48 Posted: 12:39:25 21/06/2013
"Uh, no sir." Steel fluttered down to the floor, setting the heavy metal grating down with a clang. "Just a friendly gesture to my friend here." It was obvious that Steel felt uncomfortable speaking with the Pegasus for longer than a list of orders. His eyes flickered to Sicolus, who appeared to be concentrating on something.
---
#49 Posted: 16:38:43 21/06/2013
Sicolus let out another burst of laughter "no, no, no, I don't have any friends. I was just pondering which of his tools I could use to gut you" he spoke bluntly "so tell me 'Doctor' what will you be thinking about when you take your last breath? How many smiles you made? Or perhaps the ponies you murdered and made miserable?" Sicolus laughed again "no, no I doubt you would worry about any of that. You will probably be to busy fearing for your own life as the darkness closes in saying 'just a little longer'. hate to break the news to ya doc but when you go whether it in a day or in a year it will always be too soon
---
#50 Posted: 22:52:47 21/06/2013
OOC: New character!

Name: Echo Screech-Pteryx
Appearance: Charcoal-grey mare with a brilliant blue and yellow straight mane. A cloth strip is wound tightly around her eyes. Cutie mark is three rings with progressively decreasing diameters, like a sound wave.
Personality: Still struggling with depression over the supposed death of her husband, Steel, in an accident in the Cloudsdale Weather Facility. Mostly keeps to herself, but can't stand the oppression of others. Is prone to fits of rage when provoked.
Location: Canterlot, approaching the distubance caused by Hellena and the guards.
Other: Echo is blind, but can 'see' using a series of tongue clicks and whistles for echolocation. (A trick she pickedup from bats flying around her childhood home) Also, when cornered or angry, she can emit a long, high-pitched screech that is painful to the eardrums. This wears out her throat and makes echolocation difficult for several minutes afterward. The warning for this is when she clamps down her ears with her hooves.
---
Page 1 of 6 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me