Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5
~The Music of Twilight~ [War RP] [CLOSED]
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#1 Posted: 05:06:21 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
November 5th, 2098

More soilders entered the city this morning. And with them they brought more tanks, rocket launches, and other heavy artillery. Their force is growing stronger, our force is growing weaker, but we will not give up.
A couple of days ago, November 2nd, one of our warehouse bases were found by soilders. They bombed the place. Luckily the team hiding out there escaped. They've moved to the third underground base, and they've alerted one of our high rise building bases about the soilders. We've only got a few bases above ground left, while the others are underground.
We've still got weapons, we've still got speakers, and we're still alive. And we're still hoping, that we can change the way of life before we enter the new century.

- Kiera

PLOT: It is the year 2098. 10 years ago, half of the worlds population was wiped out. Now, the government has thrown the rest of the world into all-out war. While the government was planning this war, a group of teenagers created a group called the Twilight Resistance. Teenagers from around the world joined the Twilight Resistance and together they are battling the soilders in the biggest city in the world: Westopolis. The Twilight Resistance are trying to defeat the government's army and change the way of life before the world enters the new century.

THE STORY SO FAR: During the 21st century, many things changed. New species were created, hovercars and flying trees were invented, and music became banned.
Music continued to evolve during the century, and soon many new genres were created. However, a few music makers discovered an incredible secret deep within the sounds of music, and soon, music became a powerful weapon. Humans began to use this musical power to their advantage, and the governments of the world banned it forever. But the Twilight Resistance has brought music back into the world, and are using it to their advantage to defeat the government's armies.

40 years ago, after music was banned, scientists had found a secret essence hidden deep within the earths crust. They took innocent humans in and performed tests, using this strange essence. The humans who were injected with this essence grew animal features, such as ears and a tail. The subjects were named 'ANImiX5 humans'.
Throughout the century, ANImiX5 humans became part of the human race. They are now treated normally, however some ANImiX5 humans were still being tested and kept in labrotories before the war.

RULES:

-I am the GM.
-No script writing, use proper grammer, no one-line posts
-Romance and killing is allowed (not too serious)
-Up to 3 characters

Character sheet:

Name:
Codename: (This is optional. A codename can be a shortened version of your characters name or a different word all together)
Species: (Human or ANImiX5 human - if ANImiX5 human, say what animal you are e.g fox, cat, dog, etc)
Side: (Twilight Resistance. If you want to roleplay ONE soilder from the government army, you can)
Favourite genre of music: (techno, dubstep, rock, etc)
Personality:
Appearance: (description or picture - no large pictures please & remember to give credit to artist)
History:
Weapons: (two weapons only)
Other: (Optional)

My characters:

Name: Kiera Morgan
Codename: Ki
Species: ANImiX5 human (cat)
Side: Twilight Resistance
Favourite genre of music: Techno
Personality: She is very brave, and when battling, she goes all-out and unleashes her locked up rage, which drains her energy quickly. She is smart, and very fast at running. She's loyal, but can be moody at times. She's a good leader.
Appearance: [credit to artist]
[User Posted Image]
History: Kiera was one of the founders of the Twilight Resistance and is one of the few founders left standing. She founded the Twilight Resistance with others after her parents and sister were killed before her very eyes.
Weapon: Gun & Sword
Other: She carries her journal, a pen, and a small speaker everywhere she goes. She likes Jake, and also Xev, but won't admit it. She is one of the leaders of the Twilight Resistance.

Name: Alessia Holland
Codename: Allyfox
Species: ANImiX5 human (fox)
Side:: Twilight Resistance
Favourite genre of music: Trance
Personality: She is timid, and when it comes to fighting, she doesn't fight, she stays in the underground base. She is shy at first, but opens up pretty quickly. She is loyal, funny and can be moody at times.
[User Posted Image]
History: Alessia's parents died during the first few months of the war, and Alessia was alone at home for a few weeks. Kiera found her and took her to an underground Twilight Resistance base. Alessia agreed to join the Twilight Resistance a few days later.
Weapon: Knife
Other: N/A

Name: Jake Sanford
Codename: N/A
Species: Human
Side:: Resistance
Favourite genre of music: Rock and Techno
Personality: He is brave, strong and loyal. He is a fighter, along with Kiera, and usually stays in groups with her. He is very stubborn and loves creating plans to sneak up on soilders and attack from behind.
[User Posted Image]
History: Jake's parents were killed by soilders when the war began, so Jake teamed up with Kiera and started the first major group of the Twilight Resistance.
Weapon: Gun
Other: He likes Kiera, but won't admit it. He is a co-leader of the Twilight Resistance.

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN.

ENJOY.
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 04:53:34 10/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Wyrstel Emerald Sparx Gems: 4341
#2 Posted: 06:42:27 03/03/2013
Name: Xev Darkeyes

Codename: Xev

Species: ANImiX5 human, (Cat)

Favourite genre of music: Symphonic Power Metal

Personality: He is a very quiet but extremely loyal bodyguard. He is very protective of Kiera but trusts her judgement and decisions even if they put her in danger. He will only take action if Kiera orders him to. Hides untold pain within himself, that has only ever been seen by Kiera.

Appearance: He is 6 foot 6 and build like an athlete. He has long black hair that hides his black cat ears. He has deep midnight blue eyes. He wears the attire of a bodyguard and tall soldier boots. His long black tail flicks back and forth when he thinks.

History: His own friends and family fell to soldiers onslaught. He himself was captured and used as a tool against the resistance. He fought as hard as he could against his superiors and suffered greatly. Left to die in an alley by the soldiers he was found by scientists. Then he was experimented on and turned into what he is now.

Weapons: Beretta PX4 Storm

Other: He has a dark side that is unleashed if someone actually harms Kiera.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 22:44:08 03/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#3 Posted: 06:44:29 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! :3 But you did forget one thing.
And I edited Kiera's character sheet a little.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 06:46:56 03/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#4 Posted: 06:45:54 03/03/2013
Name: Tessa Lockhart
Codename: Vendetta
Favourite genre of music: Screamer
Personality: She is a kind girl, but is a little messed up. She often says rather disturbed things and does not understand what the problem is when she does. When she is not acting like that she is a nice girl who will do anything for her friends.
Appearance: Short blonde curly hair, bright blue eyes and glasses. She has pale skin and a small amount of freckles on her face and arms.
History: Her parents died while she was out, she assumed it was soldiers and ent searching for people who could help her get revenge
Weapons: Two handguns
Other: She cares immensly for Ash and Angela

Name: Angela
Codename: Dove
Species: ANImiX5 human - Dove
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Personality: She is sweet and incredibly innocent most of the time, though when she is around her twin brother she is rather creepy and loses her innocent appearance.
Appearance: She has short white blonde hair and bright green eyes, a pair of white wings stick out of her shoulder blades. One of her hands is a claw.
History: She and her brother were in an orphanage when they were taken and experimented on. One scientist had a soft spot for them and tried to release them, they got free but the scientist was shot. They went looking for someone who could help them try and avenge the scientist
Weapons: Her claw and a belt of throwing knives
Other: Her twin brother is Ash

Name: Ash
Codename: Raven
Species: ANImiX5 human - Raven
Side: Twilight Resistance.
Favourite genre of music: rock
Personality: He is cute and sweet and sort of innocent until he is around his sister. Then his personality twists around completely. He is creepy and acts more like a 17 year old.
Appearance: He has short black hair and bright green eyes. He has black wings coming from his shoulder blades and one of his hands is a claw
History: The same as Angela
Weapons: His claw and a belt of throwing knives
Other: Angela is his twin sister. He is older by a few minutes.

RESISTANCE
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 06:50:37 03/03/2013 by Riolu-Blue-247
#5 Posted: 06:48:05 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Rio: You'll have to change Tessa's age, and you forgot one thing. When you fix those, you'll be accepted.
#6 Posted: 06:52:52 03/03/2013
ooc: Sorry, my finger slipped with Tessa's age.
---
#7 Posted: 06:55:26 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted! :3
#8 Posted: 06:58:57 03/03/2013
ooc: YAY!
---
#9 Posted: 07:07:41 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yay. :3
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#10 Posted: 07:39:37 03/03/2013
Name: Nirin Bareclov
Codename: Candy-Bunny(warning: he'll get upset if you call him Rinny)
Species: ANImiX5 human-hare hybrid
Favourite genre of music: Classical
Personality: Nirin is one to play it safe. He is cautious about every movement. He hates taking risks, only doing so if necessary. He tries to avoid the direct combat and would make a far better scout than front-line soldier. He prefers to get information the easiest way possible: sneak in, get what you need, sneak out. His general behavior towards other people is calm and collected, though he may sometimes snap a bit if a raw nerve is hit. He tries to act mature, as he is the oldest of his siblings and that makes him responsible for their actions and their role model. One thing he isn't proud of is his large pink rabbit ears, so if you tease him about it he will become embarrassed.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
History: Nirin lived comfortably in a small town with his mother and father when he was young. He spent his time sneaking around the house, pretending to be an assassin, even though his large pink ears made it a bit hard. Nirin didn't mind. He eventually grew out of his wish to become an assassin, but still stalked around. After a few years, his father divorced his mother and married another woman with two kids of her own. The three siblings got along just fine, and Nirin felt responsible to take care of them. After the happy couple died two years ago at the hands of the government in their attempts to save their children, Nirin moved to the Twilight Resistance with his younger brother and sister(brother is twelve and sister is ten).
Weapons: carries a taser and a general all-purpose knife
Other: Nirin doesn't like talking about why his eyes are covered, just saying "they're useless anyways". It can be assumed he suffered some kind of accident involving his eyes when he was younger.
#11 Posted: 07:56:56 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted. :3
We can start now or wait for a couple more people to join.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:40:27 03/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#12 Posted: 23:45:23 03/03/2013
Name: Nicole Kaye
Codename: The Savage
Side: Twilight Resistance (Captain)
Favourite genre of music: Rock
Personality: Laid-back most of the time, but with an underlying grit. She does have a breaking point, and when it's reached, she becomes something barely short of a killer. There are a few subjects that you should never bring up around her. Despite all of this, she's a steadfast and sturdy ally and a loyal friend.
Appearance: Gaunt and horse-faced, yet very muscular. Her skin is pale, and her hair is jet black, usually with a few streaks of pink. She wears what she wants, which is usually ripped jeans and a tank top. She always carries her Rosary.
History: Nicole lived an average life with average civillian parents. However, when her dad ran off when she was 13, she began building up rage and aggression that could only be channeled via joining the Resistance. She used to play illegally in a band, however, one of their underground concerts was stormed by government officials. Her and her friend and base guitarist, Erin, were the only members to survive.
Weapons: Brass Knuckles
Other: She always carries her guitar. It's name is BETH. Those who disrespect BETH will suffer horribly.

Name: Erin Cartwright
Codename: Dryad
Side: Twilight Resistance (Nicole's co-captain)
Favourite genre of music: Reggae
Personality: Laid-back, a lot more so than Nicole. She's very motherly and warm and has a calming influence on those around her. She's generally all-around streetwise. She also has a soft spot for the environment, hence the codename. She's often the one who has to keep Nicole in check.
Appearance: Somewhat shorter than Nicole, which is pretty average. Erin is also thicker with wide-set hips. She has dark skin and pale gold hair, which she keeps short. She has a vine tattoo running up her body.
History: Erin's mother was the only parent Erin had. They were both very avid opposers of government rule, which is why Erin's mother was very encouraging in Erin's endeavors to join Nicole's band. Nicole and Erin have been friends since childhood. Erin was also left saddened by the band's death, but she is eager to do them right by aiding the Resistance in any way she can.
Weapons: Crowbar and a handgun

Name: Aydeen
Codename: Scamp
Species: ANImiX5 human- rat
Favourite genre of music: 70's-80's rock
Personality: Timid and lacking in confidence. Aydeen wants to make a difference, but she knows she'll never be physically strong enough or good under pressure, which makes her virtually useless in combat situations. Aydeen is also inconvieniently emotional and sentimental. She wants to be an essential component in something, but she doesn't know where to begin. The things she can do are due to her being part rat- she's very maticulous, stealthy, and has no problem with small spaces.
Appearance: Short and scrawny, with red-brown hair with a white streak and freckles on her face and covering random places on her body. She has a giant tree tattooed on her back for no apparent reason. Her animal features include rat ears and a tail she can use as a weapon or grappling object.
History: Aydeen was kept in a lab for a very small portion of her life. At six months of age, her parents gained legal rights to her and were able to raise her normally. However, her family was volitile and unstable and it left her damaged. She joined the resistence to get away, and to be a part of something good.
Weapons: Her tail and a switchblade
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:02:30 04/03/2013 by BlinktheCookie
#13 Posted: 23:51:00 03/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Yes about the resistance officer thing, and accepted. :3
#14 Posted: 03:25:49 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Accepted shorty.
We will start now.

~It is the evening of November 5th. You are all in one of the underground bases, resting for the evening.~
(There's probably going to be time-skip shortly to morning.)

A group of night resistance soilders stood by the entrance, holding weapons and communication devices.
Kiera, a leader of the Twilight Resistance, stood in front of them, telling them what to do. After a few minutes, they all nodded and ran out the entrence in single file, ready for the night ahead. Kiera sighed and spun on her heel, walking towards where a group of chairs were.

Jake was sitting on one of these chairs. He had his hands behind his head and his eyes were closed. He had earplugs in and was listening to music.
#15 Posted: 03:30:50 04/03/2013
Within the base, Nicole tossed in her bunk.
Erin, who was beneath her, sighed.
"What is it now, honey?"
"I hate this," Nicole answered. "They know I'm a night-owl! I can't function like this? Why the hell do they put me in command of day patrols?"
"Maybe because you tend to become irrational and forget what 'hold your fire' means. I'm surprised they haven't placed me above you yet," Erin replies, casually checking the polish on her nails.
"Shut your whore mouth, Erin."
#16 Posted: 03:35:14 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
"Kiera!"
Kiera spun around, seeing Alessia waving at her. "I've got all the camera's working!"
"Good." Kiera nodded. She was glad that the resistance had put up security camera's around parts of the city, so then they knew where the soilders were and what they were doing.
#17 Posted: 03:36:15 04/03/2013
I watch from a distance as Kiera moves toward the chairs. My ears are alert and my tail flicks back and forth. My eyes are glisten as I gaze at her. She is so beautiful but she already likes the human. I probably have no chance against her. I mean who would fall in love with a quite but dangerous character like me. I sigh but hide my disappointment as I stand silently nearby watching her.
#18 Posted: 03:38:19 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Hey, Kiera likes Xev too! I edited Kiera's character sheet. :3

Kiera turned back to the group of chairs and spotted Xev. She smiled and walked over to him. "Hey Xev."
#19 Posted: 03:41:09 04/03/2013
Nicole scanned the room for people in her regiment. She spotted Aydeen, who was napping peacefully, and threw a pillow at her.
Aydeen awakened with a jolt.
"Y-yes, m'am?"
"Rat-kid. Go up there and request to Ki that Erin and I be able to command a night patrol. If you convince her to agree I'll put in a good word for ya, maybe land ya somewhere cushy where you don't have to freak out and cry all the time," Nicole ordered.
Aydeen complied, and made her way to the surface where Kiera, Alessia, and Jake were.
#20 Posted: 03:44:22 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Alessia was tapping keys on a keyboard, looking closely at the cameras.

Jake was still resting, listening to music.
#21 Posted: 03:46:32 04/03/2013
Aydeen shyly approached Jake and tapped him on the shoulder.
"Excuse me, Commander..." she whimpered meekly. "My captain requested that I have a word with you..."

OOC: I'm not sure how officer rankings work in the Resistance :/
#22 Posted: 03:48:31 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: You could call Kiera the 'captain', 'leader' or call her by her codename.

Kiera stopped and zipped around, seeing Aydeen. "Hmm? Oh, hey. What's up?"
#23 Posted: 03:53:00 04/03/2013
OOC: If Nicole is an officer under her, but still has command over a group, what would she be referred to as?

Aydeen swallowed.
"My commanding officer, you probably know her, her codename is 'The Savage'. She feels that she functions better when she can operate at night, and wants to run her unit as a night patrol."
#24 Posted: 04:02:11 04/03/2013
"Hello Kiera, I say, my long wild black hair blowing in the wind. My ears twitch with any signs of movement. I do not allow my feelings to show as I gaze into her eyes.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:03:57 04/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#25 Posted: 04:06:23 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: A co-leader probably.

"Hmm." Kiera paused. "Actually, tell her I'll come over and talk to her about it in a minute." She turned to Xev. "Hey." She smiled at him.
#26 Posted: 04:30:01 04/03/2013
I look into her eyes and smile. I walk beside her not saying anymore but longing for conversation with her. Its hard though because with my past and my need to seem strong I must hide my feelings for her. "So is there anything I can get you or do you want to do something," I say maintaining my normal look.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 04:47:27 04/03/2013 by Wyrstel
#27 Posted: 04:37:05 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kiera smiled at him and looked over at Nicole. "If you want, we can talk later," she said to Xev. "Right now I have to talk to Nicole about a night position."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:39:17 04/03/2013 by Spyro-Gamer
#28 Posted: 04:42:19 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Jake opened his eyes, seeing Kiera and Xev. He rolled his eyes and then spotted Aidan. He looked at him for a while before closing his eyes again.
#29 Posted: 04:46:04 04/03/2013
Nirin sat in a chair in the main room of the underground base, boredom overcoming his worries as he propped up his head with one arm and tapped his knee with the other. His ears remained still, but his tail twitched and fluttered as if he were irritated. He needed something to focus on, so he lifted his ears to listen around.
'It's so quiet...bah, how uninteresting.' he sighed, frustrated. Then he raised his brow a bit, catching a snip of a conversation across the room. The voice he recognized as Kiera and someone he remembered being called Xev. Being the only thing actually happening in the room, Nirin focused on their conversation soundlessly, his ears hardly moving at all to pick up on the words being spoken.
#30 Posted: 04:48:54 04/03/2013
"That sounds good to me. I'll just me standing over here if you need anything," I say.
#31 Posted: 04:51:48 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Kiera nodded and walked towards Nicole.

Alessia sat back on her chair, stretching her arms. She had been leaning over to the keyboard all day, watching the cameras intently. She looked around and saw Xev watching Kiera. She smiled and yawned. She wondered if she was going to take the night shift of watching the cameras.
#32 Posted: 04:56:40 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Jake sighed and sat up, turning off his music and pulling his earplugs out. He stood up and walked over to the pantry and refrigerator. He opened the fridge, looking for a drink.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#33 Posted: 04:58:36 04/03/2013
Howan
Code name Gerolf
Species ANImiX5- Giraffe and Wolf
Side: Twilight
Favorite: Calm
Personally: Stuborn calm Nice Parents died 4 days after war he got tested he grew giraffe horns and Wolf tails and ears
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
#34 Posted: 05:01:46 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Not accepted. Your character sheet is not complete.
#35 Posted: 05:15:07 04/03/2013
Nirin kept his attention on Keira, considering she was the one walking around and doing things. He listened to her footsteps, hearing Xev stray from her as she continued towards another side of the room. He hadn't heard where she was going, and so still had a reason to listen in, though he was getting bored again rather quickly.
'Hopefully something to do will rear its head soon.' sighed the pink-eared rabbit man, and rested his cheek on his palm again.
#36 Posted: 05:25:23 04/03/2013
Meh let me finish
Apeperence: This is original Brand new to pictures so sorry
History: 4 days after the war his parents got killed he made a Girannon
A giraffe cannon with giraffe rockets he fought how ever he got tested and got horns of a giraffe wolf ears and tail
Weapon: Girannon
Other has crush on Nirin
---
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#37 Posted: 05:27:55 04/03/2013
Name: Michael Finocci
Codename: Pinstripe
Favorite Genre of Music: Classical Orchestra
Personality: His over the top cocky 'tough-guy' exterior hides a rather soft interior. Despite often times driving away his companions with his reckless attitude, Michael will always help out his friends in a tight jam, no matter the cost. Unfortunately, his cockiness gets him in trouble himself. He loves antiques and owned quite a collection,bbefore running into money trouble and had to sell many of them. Michael is quite intelligent with numbers and can be a good leader, if he's required to be. He can also play the piano.
Appearance: Fair-skinned, average height guy with an athletic build. His black, slicked-back hair sharply contrasts his blue eyes, making them stand out. He wears expensive-looking black pinstriped suits with a matching tie and black dress shoes.
History: Born to a wealthy family, Michael was able to avoid government testing, and live a short time in luxury. Unfortunately, his parents were killed in a riot that resulted in his home being firebombed by angry rioters. Luckily,learning his father's way with money and numbers, he invested in biochemical stocks and regained his opulent lifestyle. After his business partners turned on him, Michael lost most of his regained wealth and had to repay his debts buy selling most of his collected antiques and property. Offering his help to the growing resistance, he offers his home as a safehouse for any and all resistance members as a way to get back at the current world that denies him success.
Weapons: Reproduction Thompson Model 1921A submachine gun and 8-inch Bowie Knife
Other: 20's gangster anyone?
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#38 Posted: 05:29:59 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Nyght: Accepted.
@Sleepy0429: Not accepted.
#39 Posted: 05:38:11 04/03/2013
Tessa walked quietly into the room, she was not unhappy about not getting on any of the night guards, she had to look after the twins, but she was bored of the fact that there was nothing to do around this time. She had a pair of headphones on, only covering one ear. Through the other you could hear her music blasting. She walked over to Nirin and smiled,"Are you as bored as I am?" she asked, almost knowing the answer in advance.

Angela and Ash ran after Tessa, they were holding hands and every few steps they would flutter their wings and fly for a second. They were not normally allowed to fly at all, but they got away with fluttering. They knew that Nirin would get irritated with their teasing so they decided to run off and find someone else, though they did not know exactly who to pester.
---
#40 Posted: 05:40:42 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
Jake was still looking in the fridge for something to drink.
#41 Posted: 05:44:38 04/03/2013
WHY!!!!! IM ON A I POD RIGHT NOW CUT ME SLACK
---
#42 Posted: 05:45:55 04/03/2013
Angela and Ash giggled as they noticed Jake. They skipped up to him and smiled,"Hiiii Jaaaake~" they sung in unison. Ash's slightly lower voice and Angela's slightly higher voice harmonized almost perfectly.
---
#43 Posted: 05:49:54 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: @Sleepy: Because your character sheet is not good enough.

Jake looked down at them. He blinked. "Hey." He said, turning back to the fridge.
Nyght Gold Sparx Gems: 2784
#44 Posted: 05:50:27 04/03/2013
Michael side-stepped Angela and Ash, allowing them to pass as he made his way to Nirin and Tessa.
"I hate it when its quiet." He said, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Drives me nuts."
---
Be creative! Don't be afraid to try that new thing! Never let anyone drag you down!
#45 Posted: 05:51:34 04/03/2013 | Topic Creator
OOC: Everyone, if you want, we could time skip to morning, but Kiera still needs to talk to Blink's characters about a night position.
#46 Posted: 05:52:16 04/03/2013
"Why is he not being fun?" Ash asked
"He is busy getting a drink silly." Angela replied
"Maybe his mind is elsewhere..." Ash began
"Like on the lovely Miss Keira!" Angela finished with a giggle
---
Page 1 of 5 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me