Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Liars!? [CLOSED]
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#1 Posted: 21:30:08 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Forgotten World reaveled on one of dragonwar2's topics that ETL may get sued of this T rated game. He also reavealed that ETL may have promised an E game and sort of lied.

Aura42 also reaveled the producers have not answered Sierra's Q&A topic that would reveal a dark future ahead of Spyro games.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
Axel Yellow Sparx Gems: 1975
#2 Posted: 21:34:42 28/07/2008
NO WAY, Sierra would NEVER stand up to THIS! smilie
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#3 Posted: 21:39:58 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
If this game goes shipping E or E10+, Spyro is still going strong. This game is their key for putting Spyro on its former glory otherwise, we'll just forget about new games. If ETL lies, Sierra has made the biggest mistake of firing Krome.
---
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 14093
#4 Posted: 21:40:36 28/07/2008
Ugh, pay no attention to Forgotten World. Sierra are too involved with the project for something like this to even be remotely true.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#5 Posted: 21:42:55 28/07/2008
OK, thanks dark52, you make me feel better. smilie But I am still going to miss Krome's work, it was actually really good....
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#6 Posted: 21:45:38 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Phew...thanks dark52. Feel free to close this topic. You have my permission.

But before that, I'm gonna miss Krome but let's say we're just happy and we'll just stay content on ratings.
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#7 Posted: 21:48:05 28/07/2008
Quote: dark52
Ugh, pay no attention to Forgotten World. Sierra are too involved with the project for something like this to even be remotely true.

Oh really? I thought that sierra was wanting it to be a game for the younger group.

I'm possitive They said: we intend this game for the kids as well as the teens and adults.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#8 Posted: 21:51:04 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
The sun is shining! E10+ sweet!

Think about it guys, whole family its spectacular!
---
AntauriWolf Yellow Sparx Gems: 1248
#9 Posted: 23:32:01 28/07/2008
I hope Spyro will never go to the T rating. Spyro is meant for everyone and should stay that way! He's a loveable purple dragon, not some violent senseless killing machine.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#10 Posted: 23:36:06 28/07/2008
Chris Wilson did say they'll be making the game kids will enjoy.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#11 Posted: 23:39:42 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Yes. He is a dragon. *sigh* they're making this T because of some crazy stories of evil dragons? It's just no hecka reason. Hopefully, its not T
---
#12 Posted: 23:51:43 28/07/2008
I doubt it will be T......
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#13 Posted: 23:58:34 28/07/2008
But I did see some blood, or what could be blood anyway.
---
Last edited at 23:58:53 28/07/2008 by Forgotten World
#14 Posted: 23:58:35 28/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Say spyro if you believe its not T rated. Say Teen if it is.

spyro
---
#15 Posted: 00:06:47 29/07/2008
It is some red smoke/matter/mist not blood.

SPYRO!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#16 Posted: 00:10:50 29/07/2008
Say, I can tell if the game has blood or not just by looking at the video, and I believe it has blood. Besides that video of Spyro and Cynder fighting the monsters looked rather violent.

Teen
---
#17 Posted: 00:12:56 29/07/2008
Um, how is whacking an enemies hand (THE HAND WAS HUGE) violent?

*A mysterious dragon smashes through the wall wearing a shirt saying "I am not Axel" and says "SPYRO!" then breaks a hole through the roof and flies away*
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#18 Posted: 00:16:00 29/07/2008
Quote: Axel

*A mysterious dragon smashes through the wall wearing a shirt saying "I am not Axel" and says "SPYRO!" then breaks a hole through the roof and flies away*

Well it was killing many small monsters in many horrible ways, that looked violent.
---
#19 Posted: 00:18:37 29/07/2008
Quote: Forgotten World

Well it was killing many small monsters in many horrible ways, that looked violent.

Oh, I never thought of that. I thought it was AWESOME!
---
Wanna go for a ride?
#20 Posted: 00:34:08 29/07/2008
Wow Forgotten World...I can't believe that you're looking closely at a video that doesn't even have crystal clear quality. How can you know for sure it's blood? Sure its red and it splashes, but NOT like blood.
And the way Spyro was beating enemies, uh no. It doesn't look like T rated material.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#21 Posted: 04:02:56 29/07/2008
Quote: AntauriWolf
Wow Forgotten World...I can't believe that you're looking closely at a video that doesn't even have crystal clear quality. How can you know for sure it's blood? Sure its red and it splashes, but NOT like blood.
And the way Spyro was beating enemies, uh no. It doesn't look like T rated material.

i agree,its like a puff of smoke or something
---
tumblr
not yr babe
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#22 Posted: 06:00:36 29/07/2008
Quote: Dragonhope
Say spyro if you believe its not T rated. Say Teen if it is.

spyro

Teen.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#23 Posted: 08:45:35 29/07/2008

Isn't that what you had to do in ANB and TEN? so they are just making a E to E10+ game! Besides, you have to kill monsters in TEN and ANB just to get through doors and stuff ,but with different moves! So the moves are the same as in ANB, TEN and all the other spyro games!
---
Back from hibernation.
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#24 Posted: 12:50:24 29/07/2008
I don't see how a Video Game company can get sued for making a game with blood in it. ;>.> Sierra/ELT/Activision can do whatever they want with Spyro. It is, after all, their game. Look at all those other games that have blood in them. Are people complaining about that? No.

In reguards to the fighting, well, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Again, there are MANY other games out there that are horrible and violent. Pssh! You don't see Spyro walking around with a gun do you?

Plus, none of you even know if it is blood OR if what they showed us is even the final product. It could have just been a sample.

You can't keep Spyro a huggable baby forever. As he grows up, so do gamers. Some don't want games that have an interesting plot and more grown-up gameplay. It is just the way things work.

If I sound rude, I apologise, but, I don't see what everyone is workied up about to be honest.
#25 Posted: 14:29:45 29/07/2008
Quote: AntauriWolf
I hope Spyro will never go to the T rating. Spyro is meant for everyone and should stay that way! He's a loveable purple dragon, not some violent senseless killing machine.

yes, Spyro is not a mindless killing machine, he is a good purple dargon that has been for kids ever since insomnic started it and should stay that way, a lovable purple dragon for ALL ages not just teens and older kids EVERYONE!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
darklegend Green Sparx Gems: 455
#26 Posted: 14:54:48 29/07/2008
yeah but u think they dont change look at ten/anb there mutch diffrent then dotd so they can change it and i wonder how there new style will be i hope like dotd but i wonder what will happen with this franchise

its not that popular anymore since imsomniac

so i dont know what will hapen but thats my opinion
lets hope if its the last game for a grand finaly with dm/spyro
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
cynder queen of darkness u take care of spyro
#27 Posted: 14:56:19 29/07/2008
Quote: darklegend
yeah but u think they dont change look at ten/anb there mutch diffrent then dotd so they can change it and i wonder how there new style will be i hope like dotd but i wonder what will happen with this franchise

its not that popular anymore since imsomniac

so i dont know what will hapen but thats my opinion
lets hope if its the last game for a grand finaly with dm/spyro

yes me too
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#28 Posted: 17:01:45 29/07/2008
I just think Spyro will become LESS popular is they start making him Teen. If they make Spyro Teen, then it will officially be the day that Spyro had died.
#29 Posted: 18:54:32 29/07/2008
Quote: Night Owl

Isn't that what you had to do in ANB and TEN? so they are just making a E to E10+ game! Besides, you have to kill monsters in TEN and ANB just to get through doors and stuff ,but with different moves! So the moves are the same as in ANB, TEN and all the other spyro games!

Well it is twice as violent as the first game due to you smashing up the enemies. Just ripping the enemies, slamming them, and biteing their heads till they bleed. All that instead of just wacking them to death. Also there is blood whenever you smash, bite, and rip at the enemies hard enough that they squirt blood. Not when they go kaploodle on the ground.
---
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#30 Posted: 18:57:34 29/07/2008
But i didn't see that! goes to watch vid again
---
Back from hibernation.
#31 Posted: 19:48:20 29/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Blood should stay as a stain if it is but it only plopped and its gone.
---
#32 Posted: 04:29:03 30/07/2008
Blood should stay as a stain if it is but it only plopped and its gone.

it was like a puff of blood almost like a mist
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#33 Posted: 04:32:00 30/07/2008
Quote: Coocie2

Yeah, exactly. I don't think there will be blood in this game. Also, remember the enemies near the end of the demo emerged from some kind of lava pods, I believe that's what they're made from.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#34 Posted: 04:33:42 30/07/2008
Quote: Aura24
Quote: Coocie2

Yeah, exactly. I don't think there will be blood in this game. Also, remember the enemies near the end of the demo emerged from some kind of lava pods, I believe that's what they're made from.

yea that could be it
---
tumblr
not yr babe
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#35 Posted: 06:11:50 30/07/2008
Highly doubt be teen rating. Look At Monty Python And the Holy Grail (yeah i know movie, but a good example). It has got curse words in it like the S word and others, has got a fair bit of gore blood in it and it is only rated PG. Same with PSP Daxter. Daxter makes some sexual references in the game cutscenes and is still rated PG.
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Eternal Night Green Sparx Gems: 447
#36 Posted: 07:56:48 30/07/2008
Thanks, dark52. I too miss Krome's work, and I ...
---
The Darkest Hour is Right Before the Dawn..
#37 Posted: 15:44:24 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator

We've seen whacking hands BEFORE! Actually, maybe there's crystal clear version on Youtube. I'll log out awhile to find it.
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#38 Posted: 15:48:22 30/07/2008

We've seen whacking hands BEFORE! Actually, maybe there's crystal clear version on Youtube. I'll log out awhile to find it.

If you download it onto RealPlayer I think it looks better and is clearer.
#39 Posted: 15:50:34 30/07/2008
Yeah, I downloaded on RealPlayer and the quality was better. smilie The blood looks like dark red mist.
---
Cynder_Rox Gold Sparx Gems: 2322
#40 Posted: 15:54:09 30/07/2008
I'll have to take another look at my RealPlayer version then. Is the sound quality any better too?
#41 Posted: 15:56:59 30/07/2008
Yeah, I heard Cynder's voice saying 'Let's go' and 'I got this', and I heard Spyro and Cynder saying 'hi ya' when they were fighting at the beginning.
---
#42 Posted: 16:00:11 30/07/2008
lol i cant hear it
---
spyro your a very special creature with special abilities u can do whatever u like
#43 Posted: 16:06:24 30/07/2008
Chis Wilson finally replied, everyone!! This is what he said on Sierra!!

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that Mike and I haven't had a chance to answer any questions recently. We've been very busy working with the team to wrap up DotD. I just wanted to quickly take a moment to confirm that there will be NO BLOOD in the new title. What you saw in the gameplay footage was a work in progress effect for when enemies are defeated. The red effect that everyone has seen has been changed so there should not be any confusion in the final release. I hope that clears up this debate.

On a side note, the game is coming together really nicely and I really hope that you all enjoy this final chapter.
---
#44 Posted: 16:31:13 30/07/2008
i dont like that sound = this final chapter

so its really spyro last game ever dammid :S
---
#45 Posted: 16:32:08 30/07/2008
No! He meant the last Legend of Spyro game, not the last Spyro game. *sighs*
---
#46 Posted: 16:34:01 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
Final chapter of TLoS!!! Sheesh. So no blood well that wraps up. E or E10+!
---
#47 Posted: 17:32:33 30/07/2008
Final chapter of TLoS!!! Sheesh. So no blood well that wraps up. E or E10+!

THATS ALL FOLKS! "E10+" no arguing! its settled!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#48 Posted: 17:32:48 30/07/2008
[quote=Dragonhope]Final chapter of TLoS!!! Sheesh. So no blood well that wraps up. E or E10+![/quote]

THATS ALL FOLKS! "E10+" no arguing! its settled!
---
tumblr
not yr babe
#49 Posted: 18:18:07 30/07/2008 | Topic Creator
It is settled! Yayz! E10+ reigns supreme!
---
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#50 Posted: 18:22:26 30/07/2008
YEAH PARTY TIME! [User Posted Image]
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me