Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own Spyro character!
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Create your own Spyro character! [CLOSED]
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10824
#1 Posted: 20:36:32 01/01/2007 | Topic Creator
If u wanna create a spyro character, then u came to the right place!
I have a character that I just invented. Here they are:

Name: Inferno the dragon
Apperence: he looks a bit like Ignitus but younger. He has orange skin, fire for spikes, red stripes and dark red wings. He has yellow eyes. Inferno is Ignitus' son.
Attitude: Inferno is a bit arrogant and sometimes he tries to be brave. But he is very kind to dragons.
Last edited at 20:37:09 01/01/2007 by artiste_violet
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#2 Posted: 20:40:02 01/01/2007
Name: Shimmer the Dragonfly. (Dragonfly of Ember)
Apperance: Blue with rainbow wings. Sparx has a crush on her.
Additude: Adventurous,sometimes not very careful.
p.s. Oops it's Dragonfly! Edited.
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Last edited at 21:32:13 01/01/2007 by spyroandsparx
#3 Posted: 20:42:19 01/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Cool!smilie Hey I thout of an other one!

name: Phoenix ( inferno's best friend)
Apperence: red-orange wings and red at the tip of them, yellow beak, yellow eyes, he has a little golden moehawk, yellow talons, has a long feathery tail that looks like a peacoc's tail.
Attitude: Phoenix is a bit of a coward and he's a fast talker. He's not the most smartest creature you'll ever encounter.

here's a picture of him I made on paint:
[User Posted Image]
Last edited at 19:55:57 24/02/2007 by artiste_violet
fantasy lover Fodder
#4 Posted: 21:10:50 01/01/2007
Name: Ala [ay-luh] the Atlawa
Apperance: Brown fur & long ponytail with dark grey around her eyes and ends of her hands and feet (like Kane who is her Uncle). She is about 19-20, carries a bow and arrows with her and she wears clothes kind of like this:

http://www.leatherlore.com/images/mrf/pages/Dsc12973.htm

Attitude: Ala is smart, agile, brave, and would do anything for her friends
RenanSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1619
#5 Posted: 21:29:18 01/01/2007
In my concept game The Legend of Spyro: Rise of the Dark Master there's a silver young dragon named Mark that is Dark Master in Dragon form. (Dark Master can assume forms in my concept) Mark is a (false) Spyro friend and he lie some facts to Spyro.

In my other concept game Spyro: Door to Obscurity (an adventure after SL that have some elements from the legend of spyro series) the guardians Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador have each one a son or a daughter, but i'm working in their names and personalities, yet.

In this game there's a Dragon named Blast that come from the future.
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
PrincessPeachie Green Sparx Gems: 232
#6 Posted: 21:57:20 01/01/2007
AWWWWW these are so kewttttt! smilie

Name: Sparkle (Ember's little sister, equivalent in size to the babies in YoTD)
Apperence: She's the same pink and yellow as ember, but her horns are just tony stumps and her eyes are very big. She doesn't wear any jewelery, unlike Ember.
Attitude: She's very shy, but sometimes has the occasional flirty/pretty-girl attitude like Ember does.
---
<3 Spyro <3
#7 Posted: 01:18:44 02/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: RenanSpyro

In my other concept game Spyro: Door to Obscurity (an adventure after SL that have some elements from the legend of spyro series) the guardians Ignitus, Volteer, Cyril and Terrador have each one a son or a daughter, but i'm working in their names and personalities, yet.

I could give u some ideas for names of the gardians' sons or daughter if ya want.
Last edited at 01:19:18 02/01/2007 by artiste_violet
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#8 Posted: 08:05:16 02/01/2007
Name:Blade (Cynder's big brother)
Apperence:He is black(looks like a boy version of Cynder)but with a bit of purple with the red!
Attitude:Agressive, back-chat, teaches Spyro some cool tricks!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#9 Posted: 08:25:04 02/01/2007
RenanSpyro, i've made a story like that, its called;Return Of Darkness!!!and i've made one called The Legend Of Spyro and its about all his adventures in order starting with ANB!I got another any way;

Name:Jhudora (Cynder's twin sister)(the name comes from the dark fairy from Neopets!)
Apperence:Shes identical to Cynder cos shes her twin!(but she has purple spiked collars on her body instead of silver!)
Attitude:Egsacly like Cynder.
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#10 Posted: 15:45:38 02/01/2007
My concept of what the Dark Master would be like is as follows:

Name: The Dark Master(birth name unknown).
Species: Dragon(was for a short time a deity).
Biography: Born as a dragon thousands of years before the events of ANB, he was power-hungry and uncontrolable. In adulthood, he began using dark magic, and became the Dark Master, a powerful sorcerer. Eventually, he amassed an army of dark monsters from across the land to attack the dragon kingdoms, but his army was defeated. In anger at his defeat, he attacked and captured the then Dragon Elders, and absorbed their power and that of the monsters who made up his army using crystals similar to that of which Cynder used during ANB. He transformed into a deity with a control over the four elements. He attacked the Dragon temple with his new found power, and created a dark realm to call his own. Dragon warriors and beasts from all over the land gathered together as one army to fight the Dark Master. The army was able to defend aganist the lone deity, but was unable to defeat or destroy him. The Elders, who were now weak and dying, used numerous crystals and emeralds to extract the energies from the deity, and then sent these stones to other dimensions, far away from his reach. Weakened, he retreated to the dark realm he had created. The Elders followed him, and at Convexity, the point between the two realms, they closed the portal between his world and the Dragon realms indefinitely, but had to sacrifice their lives to do so. Trapped, all the Dark Master could do now was plan a revenge and to regain his power. He still had a presence as an incorporeal being in the Dragon realms though.
Apperance: He was a black dragon originally, and when he became the Dark Master he wore a cloak. As a deity, he was an enormous black and red dragon.
Personality: Cold hearted, power-hungry, narcissistic, in a word,evil.
Abilities :As a sorcerer, he had numerous magical abilities such as, but not limited to, teleportation to other parts of the Dragon realms and to the dark realm he created as a deity, transformation and levitation, excelled in hand-to-hand combat, mastery of flame breath, was immortal(unable to age and thus die naturally and most diseases have no effect on him). As a deity, he had all of the above magical abilities, controlled all four elements, incredibly powerful physically because of his huge size, armour-like scales, making him even harder to damage than before, was immortal and could open portals to other dimensions.
Last edited at 22:13:14 05/02/2007 by Michael
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#11 Posted: 00:28:43 03/01/2007
Hmmm...

Name: Raveneye the Dragon.
Appearence: A purple dragon fully (which means it's stomach, horns, etc. are also purple) with orange eyes.
Special features: She can see the future.
Attitude: Kind of shy and unusual, but everyone gets used to her after a while.
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
spyroandsparx Gold Sparx Gems: 2220
#12 Posted: 01:28:09 03/01/2007
Quote: ThatsSoRaven

Special features: She can see the future.

U really like TSR doncha?
---
COOCIE2 IS MY BEST FRIEND LOLOLOLOLOLOL
#13 Posted: 01:37:20 03/01/2007
Yeah... I couldn't even think of good character so I had to make the character based off Raven Baxter...
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
#14 Posted: 07:14:57 03/01/2007
i've never even watched TSR!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#15 Posted: 10:31:29 03/01/2007
Lover of Spyro, did you ever hear of Disney Channel (I've heard it's in UK too, if that's where you live)?
---
#16 Posted: 11:12:53 03/01/2007
yeah!i love disney!but i watch Nick Toons more!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#17 Posted: 16:52:51 03/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Umm...I dont want to be rude, but can we go back on topic please?
#18 Posted: 17:28:48 03/01/2007
OK!i've already told u my 2!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#19 Posted: 00:24:52 08/01/2007
Quote: artiste_violet
Quote: RenanSpyro

I could give u some ideas for names of the gardians' sons or daughter if ya want.

Yeah, you can help me.
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
#20 Posted: 01:48:39 08/01/2007 | Topic Creator
Cool! well I already have an idea for Ignitus' son. his name is Inferno and I have a description of him at post #1.

I have a name for Volteer's daughter. her name is Electra.
Last edited at 01:54:00 08/01/2007 by artiste_violet
#21 Posted: 16:36:45 08/01/2007
i have one 4 Cyril's daughter, she is Freezia!and i also have one 4 Terrador, his son could b called Brock and his daughter could b called Earina!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#22 Posted: 00:35:44 09/01/2007
Name:Tailor
Classsmilieragon
A dragon who lives in the Water of a Bay becuz her egg was droped down in the water and 14 days after....she hacthed and soon came out of d bay until she notcied she was turning gray and went back into de water. soon she was found swimming by an elder.She did meet Spyro and became friends.She does have a hate feeling torwards things exect Spyro!(she does not have a crush on him).SShes has a Black Body But her wings are pink(peraly pink)and bright blue eyes.
#23 Posted: 16:52:38 09/01/2007
eewww!you don't have a blak body and PINK wings, that is the worst combination EVER!the best colour in the world (black) does not b seen or heard with the worst col.our EVER (pink)!!!!!!!!!!that was a joke!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#24 Posted: 01:43:01 10/01/2007
smilie
#25 Posted: 07:07:58 10/01/2007
but it sounds like a cool dragon if that makes it better!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Foxy Red01 Fodder
#26 Posted: 21:05:10 10/01/2007
Quote: Lover of Spyro
eewww!you don't have a blak body and PINK wings, that is the worst combination EVER!the best colour in the world (black) does not b seen or heard with the worst col.our EVER (pink)!!!!!!!!!!that was a joke!

Yeah but atleast she is not like.........well u now who.She finks that fish make good dinner and asked Spyro if hed like fish and hes like YUCK!
RedWelshDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#27 Posted: 17:01:00 14/01/2007
Name: Saraya
Species: Dragon
Colouring: Bronze with gold wings, horns, crest and stomach. Kind, brown eyes.
Personality: Very proud but kind. Always willing to help but doesn't like her work being criticised.
---
College is a refuge from hasty judgement.

Definition of a college lecturer: someone who talks in other peoples sleep.
#28 Posted: 18:08:20 14/01/2007
i HATE my new avi!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#29 Posted: 18:51:04 14/01/2007 | Topic Creator
well change it!! Anyway, back on topic.
#30 Posted: 19:36:33 14/01/2007
the topic..............i've already told u lot mine!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#31 Posted: 22:13:23 16/01/2007
Name: Gon the Dragon (male)
Atitude: half brave and arrogant, but and a little fearful and easily can be scared
Special features: fast, he can breath 2 tipes at the same tipe
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
fantasy lover Fodder
#32 Posted: 15:42:13 17/01/2007
I have two more for ya

Names: Scragg & Grom-tooth (they are like those baboon-like monsters in ANB exept these two can talk)
Genders: both are males
Attitudes: they argue some of the time (ther'e kinda like Pintel & Regetti in Pirates of the Carribbean)
#33 Posted: 17:59:40 17/01/2007
Name: Moonshadow
Class: Dragon smilie
Colouring: Midnight blue wings, talons and feathery crest running from her horns all the way down her back to the end of her tail. Black/blue shimmery body. Starlight white eyes.
Personality: Very seclusive. Likes to be on her own. Enjoys flying by night (the only time to fly!) and is very partial to eating the odd baboon! She is always there is Spyro needs help in his adventures.
Special features: Can turn almost invisible in the dark by hiding in the moon's shadow (hence her name!). Breathes silver moonbeam fire.
---

#34 Posted: 18:27:18 26/01/2007
Name: Celine
Class: Sea Dragon
Colouring and shape: Long, sinewy body with only one pair of light blue fan-like fins and a light blue tail fin. Sapphire blue body with light blue crest running down her neck/back/tail(!).
Personality: Likes meeting other dragons but other dragons seem to think that she's a bit strange because of her tendency to rub jellyfish and seaweed on her scales which makes them slimy.
Special features: No breath but can speak to all creatures that live in the sea and has some divine battle techniques!
---

Volteer Blue Sparx Gems: 566
#35 Posted: 19:22:38 26/01/2007
wow, jelyyfish and seaweed eh? lol
---
Hey guys sorry i havent been posting....been real busy
#36 Posted: 14:45:56 27/01/2007
What the mermaid in Aquamarine the DVD does to her tail! lol
---

#37 Posted: 18:43:08 28/01/2007
Elaborating on my idea of the Dark Master:

Species: Spirit, then became a crystal dragon.
Biography(Modern day, i.e. the events of, before and after ANB ): Seeing how the Dark Master was immortal, he could survive for thousands of years in the dark realm without food or water. However, the damage done to his body when he lost his divinity left his corporeal form falling apart, and he died. However, the odd circumstances of his death and his immortality made him able to, as a spirit, cling on and use his body and technically making him a form of zombie. His living corpse would continue to rot away, slower than a normal corpse would, but over thousands of years it would become noticable. His undead status had no effect on his magical and flame abilities, but his physical strenght diminished as his body decayed. He could appear in the Dragon realms in an incorporeal form now, which he decided to use to escape the realm and destroy dragon civilisation in vengence. During his time as a dark sorcerer, he had numerous dragon apprentices. After his defeat, these apprentices gathered together and became the Dark Ones, a group committed to freeing him from his prison.
The Dark Master, aware of this, contacted them in his spirit form, plotting with them to free himself. The group carried out numerous experiments, such as creating new species of dark beasts to aid them in freeing their master, and had numerous times attempted to open portals to the dimensions where the crystals containing his energy were sent. The original members raised their decendents to succeed them when they grew too old or died. The group is still around during the time of Spyro(though the group's existence is unkown to all outsiders), and had a large part in freeing their master. Eventually, the group, who by that time had had created numerous dark beasts, contacted an army of baboon mercenaries to do their bidding, finally having perfected the technique to open portals to other various dimensions and having built up huge amounts of dark magic, decided to attack and steal the power of the Dragon elders. A war broke out between the dragons and the Dark Ones, whose armies were made up of the baboon mercenaries and their dark beasts. Then, one night, a group of baboons was sent out to the temple of Dragon Guardians, four elders who controlled an element each, and smash the unborn dragon eggs they were protecting. They smashed all but two eggs, one containing Cynder, who they raised as their own monster, and Spyro, whose egg had being brought to safety. The Dark Ones transformed Cynder into an adult dragon, and had her capture three of the Guardians, the fourth going into hiding. The remaining Elders were betrayed by fellow Elder Redomus, who had secretly being a Dark One. Years past, and the events of ANB took place. When the Dark Master escaped his realm, his undead, corporeal form finally fell apart. He contacted Redomus, and he created a new crystal body for his master. The large amounts of power the Dark Ones had gathered over the centuries had been used to resurrect the master and to build him his new body. The Dark Master then decided that he should make a deal with other powerful villains and use their resources to open the numerous portal to the dimensions which the gems containing his power now exist in. It was time for him to rise.....
Last edited at 17:30:19 11/03/2007 by Michael
#38 Posted: 22:34:37 28/01/2007
A nice Idea, Michael.
---
Classic Spyro rocks!
#39 Posted: 01:19:08 29/01/2007
Really nice idea.
---
#40 Posted: 01:59:06 29/01/2007 | Topic Creator
I agree with RenanSpyro and thatsSoRaven.

I also have an idea of the dark master. I think that the Dark Master is actually the previous purple dragon from 10 generations ago, but he was banished because he was twisted, evil and he tried to rule the dragon realms. he wasnt successful until he created the dark armies.

But I like your idea better, Michael
#41 Posted: 11:53:01 29/01/2007
That is a good idea, artiste_violet.
---
#42 Posted: 12:26:36 29/01/2007 | Topic Creator
thx!smilie
#43 Posted: 13:41:30 29/01/2007
You're welcome! smilie
---
#44 Posted: 16:22:56 29/01/2007
Both fab ideas! I wonder if one of them will be close to what will actually happen? You'd be surprised sometimes if you look for evidence in the existing ANB. Perhaps the Dark Master is annother dragon born in a previous year of the dragon? I reckon Cynder is gonna be sort of "put to the test" in the next Spyro game. Like, testing her loyalties, I mean.
---

#45 Posted: 20:52:18 29/01/2007
Why thank you for commenting on my ideas so positively.
#46 Posted: 21:10:45 29/01/2007
You're welcome! smilie
---
#47 Posted: 13:53:14 04/02/2007
Name: Milo
Species: Burrowing dragon
Colouring: Brown. Lighter belly scales. No spikes but has a sharply pointed crest.
Personality: Shy, doesn' t like other dragons that much. As he's always burrowing, nobody sees much of him. As a result of this he also has freshairaphobia. Sound familair? You guessed it! His best friend is Blink the Mole!
Special Features: Only has earth breath but has combat attacks too.
---

#48 Posted: 15:51:44 04/02/2007
Cool Spyro character, RedWelshDragon!
---
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#49 Posted: 17:20:38 04/02/2007
Quote: I
Name: Gon the Dragon (male)
Atitude: half brave and arrogant, but and a little fearful and easily can be scared
Special features: fast, he can breath 2 tipes at the same tipe

rate this mine
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Hunter9 Fodder
#50 Posted: 16:28:03 05/02/2007
Quote: Michael
Elaborating on my idea of the Dark Master:

Species: Spirit, then became a crystal dragon.
Biography(Modern day, i.e. the events of, before and after ANB ): Seeing how the Dark Master was immortal, he could survive for thousands of years in the dark realm without food or water. However, the damage done to his body when he lost his divinity left his corporeal form falling apart, and he died. However, the odd circumstances of his death and his immortality made him able to, as a spirit, cling on and use his body and technically making him a form of zombie. His living corpse would continue to rot away, slower than a normal corpse would, but over thousands of years it would become noticable. His undead status had no effect on his magical and flame abilities, but his physical strenght diminished as his body decayed. He could appear in the Dragon realms in an incorporeal form now, which he decided to use to escape the realm and destroy dragon civilitation in vengence. During his time as a dark sorcerer, he had numerous dragon apprentices. After his defeat, these apprentices gathered together and became the Dark Ones, a group committed to freeing him from his prison.
The Dark Master, aware of this, contacted them in his spirit form, plotting with them to free himself. The group carried out numerous experiments, such as creating new species of dark beasts to aid them in freeing their master, and had numerous times attempted to open portals to the dimensions where the crystals containing his energy were sent. The original members raised their decendents to succeed them when the grew too old or died. The group is still around during the time of Spyro(though the group's existence is unkown to all outsiders), and had a large part in freeing their master. Eventually, the group, who by that time had had created numerous dark beasts, contacted an army of baboon mercenaries to do their bidding, finally having perfected the technique to open portals to other various dimensions and having built up huge amounts of dark magic, decided to attack and steal the power of the Dragon elders. A war broke out between the dragons and the Dark Ones, whose armies were made up of the baboon mercenaries and their dark beasts. Then, one night, a group of baboons was sent out to the temple of Dragon Guardians, four elders who controlled an element each, and smash the unborn dragon eggs they were protecting. They smashed all but two eggs, one containing Cynder, who they raised as their own monster, and Spyro, whose egg had being brought to safety. The Dark Ones transformed Cynder into an adult dragon, and had her capture three of the Guardians, the fourth going into hiding. The remaining Elders were betrayed by fellow Elder Red, who had secretly being a Dark One. Years past, and the events of ANB took place. When the Dark Master escaped his realm, his undead, corporeal form finally fell apart. He contacted Red, and he created a new crystal body for his master. The large amounts of power the Dark Ones had gathered over the centuries had been used to resurrect the master and to build him his new body. The Dark Master then decided that he should make a deal with other powerful villains and use their resources to open the numerous portal to the dimensions which the gems containing his power now exist in. It was time for him to rise.....
They shoud make a game with that happening
Page 1 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me