Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > If you could create your own Spyro game, what would it be like?
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3
If you could create your own Spyro game, what would it be like? [CLOSED]
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#1 Posted: 03:27:02 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Think about it...... You've been asked to create a awesome as Spyro game, and offer you just can't turn down! What would it be like?
Well, heres what my one would be like........

Okay, you'd start with body shape, ect.... From then you can change its color, horns ect...
Secondly, elements. There would be a list to choose from or custom. Lastly in this section would be name and age.
Now, starting the game. Now all of the levels would be islands spread round a world that you'd unlock. Once a couple of destinations have been unlocked you could travel back and forth by heading to the ocean in the direction of that destination.
The game would basicly be free roam, including that you'd be able to swim for a limited ammount of time. It would be same with flying. You could go up as high as you want, but eventaully there would be a a oxygen level bar come up to tell you you're going to high. If you keep going up, your health would eventually decrease.
Your fury wouldn't be like it would be generally, it would make your chosen element very powerful for a certain length of time. Also, as upgrade your breaths your fury will get stronger. There would be missions for you to do along the way through the game and collectable items you can equip on your dragon. Such as, bags and armour.
Most levels would be dense forest full of cretures and insects. Poisionus creatures would also be spread through-out the game as well as Crystal clumps to upgrade your elements restore your elemental magic and health.
Poisionus creatures would be camoflauged so you'd have to be VERY careful.
Now that would be what my game would be like.
P.S, completing the game would unlock more items while creating a new dragon. It would also unlock Spyro and Cynder as playable characters.
GagasSpyro Blue Sparx Gems: 681
#2 Posted: 07:42:44 22/02/2011
mine would be called dragon element tem (i suck nameing ****)
so it would be like a mix of LOS and origional spyro so like the game play and levels would be the same but with cynder and some othere LOS characters. and basicley you could play with up to 4 players with the characters Spyro (elemental breath: fire, ice, earth, electricity) Cynder (piosion, wind, fear, darknes) ember (glitter attack smilie, electricity, fire,evil flower blast) and flame (multiple fires all with different effects).
You would be able to keep the feature of flight whenever you feel like it. You still could swim. Sprax would be both a buddy and a health bar again. You could still have furys and a special power up could be that you can summon the four dragon elders to fight with you.
the story line would be the evil queen (the gnork queen from year of the dragon) has joined forces with ripto to again try and take over avalar and the dragon realms but this time spyro won't be alone. With the help of Cynder, Ember, and Flam spyro can bring peace to avalar and THIS TIME stop ripto FOR GOOD. lol and since cynder will be there ember will become mega jealos there can be like a battle somewhere in the game but will soon discover a love for flame and cynder and spyro no longer bothered YAAYYY
DeathStar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1539
#3 Posted: 10:43:14 22/02/2011
Spyro-Rise of the Skull King

It would have Adult Spyro & adult Cynder. Sparx wouldn't be in the game. You can fly like in dotd, finally swim levels.
Spyro: elements-Fire, Electricity, ice, Earth and Cortex ( I think you call it)
Cynder-Wind, Poison, Fear, Shadow and Dragon Curse.
Skull the dragon-Scrawny white cold-blooded dragon, leader of the dead apes. Elements-Mist (chills the air and makes it hard to see), Silver fire, Ink ball (squirts out a ball of ink, makes opponent paralyzed and slightly damaged) Wind Storm Fury.

StoryLine: As peace is broken by an army of dead apes, with their new murderous king, Skull the dragon, Spyro & Cynder set out in a journey, leaving their friends behind...
-

Scenes (made by various different people, not me.)

home village
[User Posted Image]
the forest of wisdom
[imghttp://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/015/4/7/forest_is_home_by_jeici-d37aity.jpg][/img]
Autumn's land (Autumn will be a dragon too)
[User Posted Image]
ETC ETC
and the last...Lava mountans:
[User Posted Image]

Characters: (NONE DRAWN BY ME)
Skull design: (INCLUDES GORE)
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7...n_by_encune.png

Spyro & Cynder (by ShaloneSK)
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

friends:
[User Posted Image]

Foes:
[User Posted Image]

And the dead apes (slightly bigger then dotd)
---
"oh sweet sweet sounds of 80s synthesizers, alleviate me...."
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7105
#4 Posted: 13:52:35 22/02/2011
It would contain lots of profanity and spoof the franchise's history. Spyro would have Crap Breath and Cynder would have Sexy Breath.
....Yeah, I've taken a step back from all the serious concepts I come up with!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#5 Posted: 20:04:36 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Wicked as!
The story line for mine would be that strange disaperances were acurring and certain inhabited areas were abandoned without any trace of who was there. A dark evil arises and you have been chosen (dragon you create) would have to find evidence leading to your worst nightmare.......
Inbetween would be missions for you to while in the level, and each level would lead to the lair of one of the creatures, eventually leading to the final one, their leader (smilie)......
Lol, Embers elements are awesome!!!!!
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#6 Posted: 21:09:42 22/02/2011
Something like //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=30077, but with a MUCH better storyline. (Ignore the Classic Spyro character, I'm working on reviving this concept.)
#7 Posted: 22:00:15 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
awesome GM!
My game, would be 2 player, but you'd have to complete the game to go co-op mode. And completing each level co-op would unlock another world! That world would be full of 2 and 1 player challenges where you can unlock more specialties when creating a new dragon.
It would be cool if you could send it to a game creating company and if it was good, make them create it.
One thing i thought bout for my one would be that everyone would make a different looking dragon so, it would be difficult creating the model characters.
So...... I thought...:, In creating game models, Starting with a simple animated character, no horns, eyes (eww) wings ( Each wing would be same in shape and design except for spine at thumb of wing and wing color) and no tail spike at end. Then, making it customisable.
So yeah......... But your idea is ssoooo awesome GM!
#8 Posted: 22:05:49 22/02/2011
OK, here's two LoS ones I have:

TLoS RPG
Quote:
Not sure about story but I have gameplay ideas. It's basically a TLoS RPG.
The game would be set after DotD and have similar game mechanics. You can have more than two moves per element and Spyro and Cynder can perform team attacks, such as Spyro throwing Cynder in a ball and Cynder using her elements to create an explosion on impact. The game would be free-roam, and would have a central map similar to that of The Archylte Steppe from Final Fantasy XIII: a huge expanse with wild monsters running/flying around. Battles will be real-time. To escape a battle, you will stay a certain distance away from the enemies for a few seconds. The game would also have local and online co-op. In offline co-op, Cynder casts a spell to put the chain from DotD on her and Spyro's necks, but in online co-op, both players can go as far away from each other as they want within the currently loaded map, although both payers can teleport to each others location instantly at the press of a button. It would have a branching level-up system too. Flying will be largely unchanged in DotD, except you can go reeeeaaallly high and wind currents are used in places where you do some Classic Spyro style platforming. These wind currents are part of the story, so when you reach the main objective in a given area, you can destroy an artefact that removes the wind currents, allowing you to fly freely and backtrack more effeciently. There would be parts where Spyro and Cynder are seperated from each other. In these cases, to still allow co-op, another dragon character(Ember or Flame for example) would take Spyro/Cynder's place. That character can then be unlocked for side quests and a competitive battle mode. Also, characters like Hunter can be unlocked to spice things up. There would also be dream sequences, like in Eternal Night, except they are not elemental tutorials. In these, Spyro/Cynder will be accompanied by any unlocked dragon character, including a duplicate of themselves. The partner dragon can be changed at save points. Spyro's dream sequences would be Classic gameplay plus the fighting. He cannot fly during these sections, and neither can his partner. These sections involve Ignitus communicating with Spyro, and will show images of Spyro's memories. They are half linear, half open-ended puzzles. Cynder's dream sequences are more like nightmares. They are completely open-world, and she and her partner can still fly, but fighting abilities are extermely limited. You will also be doing some mystery solving. These sections involve Malefor's spirit tormenting Cynder. There will be fourth wall breaking moments where Malefor asks Cynder a question, but is also directing it at the player, similar to the opening area of Kingdom Hearts. The story would be serious but it will have quite alot of humour at times. It could even have mild to moderate sexual themes. The age rating this game goes for is PEGI 12 to 16. It would be a PS3 and Xbox 360 release.

Spyro's Kingdom
Quote:
So after DotD, Spyro and Cynder are now all happy, the world is saved and they are back with the others(And if it matters, Spyro DID NOT hear Cynder confess her love/lust for him). So they go a few months and all is peaceful, but there is a band of monsters made up of creatures who once served Malefor, Gaul and Cynder who are now lost in the world, as they have nowhere to go now that their masters are gone. So the more intelligent ones take matters into their own hands. They start stealing resources from all the good creatures to build shelters, weapons, things they need to live prosperously. So at first, they are not actually bad, nor are they a serious threat. They just want to survive.....

Meanwhile, the guardians offer Spyro and Cynder a long term responsibility(they do not HAVE to accept). The world is now in repair, and the other races are really slow recovering. So, Spyro and Cynder are asked to train willing young dragons(from a very young age to their own age, mostly) in their element. Spyro and Cynder, along with their "band/gang" of dragons, will then help different regions recover from the disaster Malefor created. Spyro accepts without hesitation, but Cynder is reluctant. However, she hides her feelings and accepts(she is reluctant as she wants to settle down and bond with Spyro, as well as regain the 15 years of her life she lost to Malefor).

BUT, a wise monster believes that the monsters cannot live a prosperous life....every race in this "band of monsters" will go extinct, as there is only a small amount of creatures, compared to the dragons, and the dragons will make life hard for them, as they have been stealing the dragon's(and their allies') resources. So this wise monster, tells them of a legend....

Long ago, there was an event that occured where a "layer" of land was taken off the Earth by some invaders from another world. It is presumed that these invaders came through Convexity. So this wise creature suggests that they try to get to Convexity and find these "invaders". They would then attempt to take this missing land and put it back on the Earth. They will then re-populate the planet with their races and start the world anew. However, bringing these pieces of land to the Earth will crush anything on the world below. The monsters don't care about the dragons, and are resentful, so they will not warn them. They won't stop them from escaping the "new land", but will not help them either. They decide to name their band the "Sky Landers", due to their plot.

But... HOW will they do this? How are they supposed to get into Convexity?

You guessed it(or not).... Cynder. She was the one who opened Convexity last time, and some of these monsters worked for her during her dark reign. So their plan is to convince Cynder to join their side and get her to open Convexity, and help them with any further endeavours. Some of these monsters despise her and see her as a "traitor"(like Gaul did), and some of them think she has been "tainted by the dragons".

They don't start their plan instantly. They continue gathering resources and send spies to watch Cynder(bet they'll enjoy it too!smilie). They try to flatter her at first, rather than force her to join. Some see stilll see her as a queen, and Spyro as an evil king who stole their "mother"....

I have a lot more as to how this develops, and the little events that may happen. Basically:

"Sky Landers" is the name of the "Monster Gang", and they see Cynder as a "queen", and Spyro as an evil "king". They call the dragon lands "Spyro's Kingdom".

------------

Both of these concepts have been built upon.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:19:49 22/02/2011 by sonicbrawler182
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#9 Posted: 22:11:49 22/02/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Something like //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=30077, but with a MUCH better storyline. (Ignore the Classic Spyro character, I'm working on reviving this concept.)

Pfft. Awesome!
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#10 Posted: 22:58:43 22/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Awesome ideas!

I've alwys thought spyro games would be better free roam.
I'm actually trying to sketch some characters through-out the game. I ssooo wish that you could create your own games, cause everyone has so gooder ideas!
#11 Posted: 23:06:11 22/02/2011
I will be making a TLoS game in LBP2 and it will have a focus on humour. I haven't written up ideas for it, but they are all in my head, and I have started making playable Spyro and Cynder. Ember and Flame will also be playable. I will start a topic with screenshots, videos and progress reports once I get it rolling.
---
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#12 Posted: 23:17:18 22/02/2011
^ I don't have any time to read those plots you've got, Brawler, but I will when I can! smilie

I've got an idea, but I'm not going to spoil it and try to make it into a fanfiction/fan art kinda package seeing as they seem to be done with TLoS.
#13 Posted: 23:18:26 22/02/2011
Ah, it's fine, Darby!smilie
---
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#14 Posted: 01:32:36 23/02/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
It would contain lots of profanity and spoof the franchise's history. Spyro would have Crap Breath and Cynder would have Sexy Breath.
....Yeah, I've taken a step back from all the serious concepts I come up with!smilie

Epic! smilie

Anyway...
I have a game made up called "Spyro: Yin & Yang"

It's where this evil dragon wants to destroy StD Spyro's world. So he uses some spell to smash another planet into it. The spell backfires and he accidently merges the two planets together. It just so happens that the other planet is ANB Spyro's. So StD Spyro and ANB Spyro end up meeting! At first they hate each other, but then the evil dragon comes back and begins destroying both worlds. So the two Spyro's have to team up to stop him.

Each one would be better at different things. For example, ANB Spyro would have stronger flame, but StD Spyro would be able to have better horn attacks. I don't know what would happen with Sparx yet...
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#15 Posted: 04:49:42 23/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Awesome QC!

love the plot, a lot of people are doing it like spyro, and other spyro meet.
If i were to do one like that i'd make it DOTD spyro was time warped into the past where he met original Spyro. 'O' Spyro (smilie) would be gelous of DOTD spyro, because he has 4 elements, can fly AND........ Sparx and DOTD Sparx DO NOT get along...
'O' Spyro tries to help DOTD Spyro get back to his own time (The sooner the better!) an evil arises they must work together and face it together.
I'll stick with my other game though, anyone wat this? Have it smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#16 Posted: 00:42:05 24/02/2011
Yeah, I've always wanted to see a crossover between the Spyro universes. This is one idea I came up with.

The Legend of Spyros: Generation Gap
Plotline: An evil inter-dimensional villain by the name of Paradox shows up in the original universe with the intent of merging all dimensions to rule as the supreme master of dimensions. But original Spyro and his friends interfere with Paradox's spell and he only merges the original and Legend universes. Enraged, Paradox sets out to collect spirit gems to reclaim enough power to recast his dimensional spell. The original Spyro soon meets up with his alter ego in Warfang and the two take it upon themselves to stop Paradox. Together with their friends, can they stop Paradox?
Cast of Characters:
1. Original
Spyro- Hero of the Dragon Realms. He causes a mishap with the strange alien Paradox throwing him and his friends into another world. The original Spyro can operate technology and machinery because he's closer to a human than the Legend dragons. He has fire breath and a horn dive attack.
Sparx- Spyro's closest companion and health meter. Sparx can only speak in buzzes but has a deep level of communication with Spyro
Flame- Spyro's best friend. An orange dragon who's clumsy and goofy but always willing to lend a hand.
Ember- A flirty, outgoing pink dragoness who suddenly has the hots for the Spyro of the alternate universe. Little does she know he's already taken...
Hunter- An athletic cheetah who can assist Spyro with his gadgetry
Sgt. Byrd- A penguin with a jet pack who is delusional and believes he serves in the military
Bianca- A sorceress and an assistant to the Professor.
The Professor- A mole scientist working to solve the dimensional crisis. He needs spirit gems to construct a portal to separate the two worlds.

2. Legendverse
Spyro- The Dragon of Prophecy and savior of the world who has mastered the four elements and Convexity. He is thrown to the dimensional adventure after a chance encounter with his alter ego. He is acting as fire guardian since Ignitus is gone.
Cynder- Spyro's feminine friend. She is a master of dark magic and Convexity with an immediate distrust of Ember.
Sparx- Spyro's witty "brother" who can be obnoxious at times
Ignitus- The Chronicler of Ages, responsible for all record keeping and dragon history
Terrador- The leader of the remaining guardians; guardian of earth.
Volteer- Guardian of lightning
Cyril- Guardian of ice
Hunter- A cheetah ally of the dragons skilled in archery and climbing
Mason- A mole guard from Warfang assisting the Professor with his machine.

3. Villains
Paradox- An inter-dimensional menace bent on ruling over all dimensions. He has control over space and time but has limited magic and relies on external power sources.
Jester- Paradox's creepy, clown-like right-hand man who speaks in backwards english and uses a variety of weird analogies. He causes a lot of trouble for the heroes.

Gameplay style: Warfang acts as a hub world. Gameplay is a mix of platforming and exploration as well as action-based combat. Strategy is highly necessary and puzzles are very frequent. The game has different difficulty levels which can be used to unlock extras.
Music style: Orchestral, electronic, rock
Original score by: David Arnold (007 series) & Boris Salchow (Resistance 2, Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time)
Featuring the voice talents of...
-Roger Craig Smith as Original Spyro
-Elijah Wood as Legend Spyro
-David Spade as Legend Sparx
-Mae Whitman as Cynder
-Christina Ricci as Ember
-Kate Higgins as Flame
-Tom Kenny as Original Sparx
-Jeff Bridges as Original Hunter
-Jim Ward as Sgt. Byrd
-Kat Cressidia as Bianca
-Michael Caine as the Professor
-Gary Oldman as Ignitus
-Kevin Michael Richardson as Terrador
-Corey Burton as Volteer
-Joey D'Auria as Cyril
-Blair Underwood as Hunter
-David Boat as Mason
-Danny DeVito as Paradox
-Mike Pollock as Jester

<.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Shadomew Green Sparx Gems: 115
#17 Posted: 02:44:29 24/02/2011
Rule 9074: HIR wins. No exceptions.
#18 Posted: 03:30:35 24/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Awesome idea! smilie
Too bad you cant get them made into games smilie
#19 Posted: 13:36:42 24/02/2011
Quote: daimondcynder21
Awesome idea! smilie
Too bad you cant get them made into games smilie

*cough*LBP2*cough*
---
ccrogers15 Ripto Gems: 248
#20 Posted: 23:41:53 24/02/2011
a complete compilation of spyro 1,2,3, enter the dragon fly and heros tail in an HD remix.
#21 Posted: 01:38:14 25/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: ccrogers15
a complete compilation of spyro 1,2,3, enter the dragon fly and heros tail in an HD remix.

That would be awesome!
josipbabok2 Green Sparx Gems: 356
#22 Posted: 18:49:31 04/03/2011
if i could make my own spyro game it would be called The Legend Of Spyro Extreme smilie smilie
seriously! it's actualy all Spyro games in 1! (kinda weird :S)
---
just trying to make friends smilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#23 Posted: 23:01:28 05/03/2011
I made up mine, but I actually can't remember the idea that I had. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#24 Posted: 00:45:21 06/03/2011
Here's a few more details about the characters and such of my game (a few posts up):

Characters:

Spyro - A rather small Artisan dragon known for his courage when it comes to saving others. He feels very sensitive about his size. He hates having others seem stronger than him or better than him, and hates being compared to anyone else in a negative way.

Spyro (LOS) - A serious, rare purple dragon. He knows he is destined to save anyone and hates it when others get in his way. He prefers being alone, and is very serious about what he does. When he came to the Artisan world, he was amazed to find many other purple dragons.

Sparx - A playful, rather quiet dragonfly who has been Spyro's (StD) friend for years. He is willing to take any hit for Spyro, no matter how much it hurts.

Sparx (LOS) - a sarcastic dragonfly who's Spyro's (LOS) brother.

Cynder - A very bitter, sarcastic black dragoness who finds Spyro (StD) very annoying. She is not a large part of the game, but has multiple cameos. No real romance between LOS Spyro, but a bit of flirting goes on once or twice.

Ember & Flame - Two dragons and Spyro's (StD) friends. They both admire LOS Spyro. Neither of them have very large parts of the game.

Hunter (AHT) - A fun-loving cheetah and Spyro's (StD) best friend after Sparx. He helps both Spyros along the way.

BloodClaw - A red dragon with magical powers. Main boss of the game.

Places:

Holy Grounds - Every now and then, the Spyros will encounter a ground filled with spirits. Here, they can preform furies.

Valleys - Avalar is the largest valley, though multiple valleys are around. Here, it is easy to fly around and very open. Few enemies are around.

Canyons - Treachurous (sp?) valleys filled with enemies, lava, and who-knows-what-else!

Forests - Beautiful places filled with many enemies, but friends as well.

Swamps - A place filled with enemies. Very few dare to enter, and those who do usually don't survive.

There will probably about six or seven levels, probably in the same design as ANB.

Spyro Differences

StD Spyro:
Stronger horns
Weak flames
Appearance (of course)
Sparx is his life
He cannnot fly without a powerup

LOS Spyro:
Multiple breaths (stronger)
Weak horns
Appearance (obviously)
His life is a bar, but Sparx still follows him around
He can fly without a powerup, but only for a limited amount of time

Other:

Skins for STD Spyro: Ember and Flame

Skins for LOS Spyro: Cynder

LOS Spyro can turn dark, StD Spyro can gain turn into Nova Mode. It's like dark Spyro, but he kind of flashes rainbow instead (I made it up!)
Furies can only be made in Holy Grounds

Wow! Took me forever to type! smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#25 Posted: 01:36:10 06/03/2011
I'm actually planning to make this a real game, but I'll post it here incase I never make it in the end...

Name
Spyro: Reborn

Plot
He’s rescued the dragon kingdom, Avalar and saved 150 Dragon eggs. Now,5 years later and 151 Dragons need training, but with the Dragon Runes stolen by the Thief Lord the young dragons can’t unleash the power of their breath attacks. Spyro journeys on his most perilous adventure yet as he seeks out the 5 elemental runes and restores the elemental magic to the Dragon world.

Characters
Spyro
Sparx
Hunter
Bianca
Elora
The Professor

Collectables
Rune Shard: There are 6 rune shards for each rune in the Dragon kingdom. However, a rune is powerless without the energy of its specific core.

Cores: Core’s are what give runes their magical energy, yet on their own they are too powerful to be used directly.

Orbs: There are 15 types of orbs, and 5 types of each orb so 75 Orbs in total. Orbs can be used to unlock new ability’s for Spyro, or the young Dragons at the Dragon Dojo.

Dragons: There are 151 Dragons in the Dojo. You can add Dragons from the Dojo to your group, you can have 3 other Dragons with you at a time assign each with a different element and equip each with 3 Dragon Orbs.

Gems: Gems act as currency in the game. There are 20,000 Gems in total. Each level (besides boss levels) have 500 gems.

Homeworlds
Dragon Dojo
Hidden Kingdoms
Golden Forest
Silver Skyland
Thieves Lair

Bosses
Mech Spyro
Chaos the Wizard
Vinal the Fungi
Prism the Cluster
The Thief Lord
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#26 Posted: 02:40:14 07/03/2011
1) The Legend of Spyro: Revenant
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/vi...ic=35967&page=1

2) The Legend of Spyro: Apocalypse(CO-OP)
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=36289

^These say everything.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:46:46 07/03/2011 by spyrocynderfan7
#27 Posted: 06:23:50 07/03/2011
This is mine:

Spyro finds out that a baby dragon is ill, and is close to death. Luckily, the professor created a cure, a giant heart full of magic, which will heal the baby dragon instantly. Meanwhile, on a different planet, an evil dragoness wishes to rule the earth. However, she needs more magic in order to rule it, let alone leave her planet. She finds out about the professor’s experiment. Realizing that this giant heart has the right amount of magic she needs, she sends her millions (who medium sized dragons and dinosaurs) over to Earth to steal the heart. But the heart is too big, so they shatter it into pieces so they can carry it back. When Spyro and the gang (gang = Sparx, Hunter, Professor, Agent 9, Bentley, Sheila, Sgt.Byrd, Bianca and Elora) find out that it got stolen, Professor notices figure prints on the ground and realized that they’re the marks off evil, and they’re creatures from another planet. Spyro realizes that they don’t have much time, and that they need the heart now other whys the poor baby dragon will die, not knowing what a wonderful world he could have lived in. Professor gives Spyro a large UFO like spaceship so he could drive to the other planet. The gang comes with him, knowing that he would need help. The professor stays, along with Elora. Elora and Bianca were originally going to go, but they realize that they need to defend the Earth in case something bad happens, and Elora still needs to watch over Avalar anyway.

Rating: 7+ or E. Slightly more serious then the previous four, because Spyro has to save a baby dragon before it's death. Because he's under pressure, he always has an angry look on his face, like in GTG.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:35:02 18/08/2011 by DarkCynder_543
spyro_987 Blue Sparx Gems: 871
#28 Posted: 21:57:18 09/03/2011
Actually, I think I will!

When I can figure out how to draw a Spyro sprite that doesnt look like a blob
---
HOOPLA
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#29 Posted: 02:57:55 10/03/2011
If i created a spyro game, it would either be where you kinda choose what happens. Not like " a monkey stabs you...do you A. kill it. B. eat it. Or c. throw it away". Maybe like Jurassic Park, Operation Genesis *never played it, but seen how it is.* Only when you unlock site b. Sorta like that. OR it'd be like Shalonesk's comic :3 But she would have to design it all, i would only help. Its not my comic, so not my idea, not my game.
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#30 Posted: 21:32:42 10/03/2011
If i made a spyro game it would be a sequel to shadow legacy on consoles and handhelds with gameplay like a new beggining mixed with platforming.
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#31 Posted: 20:14:35 26/03/2011
mine would be a fan service to all spyro fans.
old and new (mabey that new skylanders will be worked in some how)
std and anb would wind up in the real world and have to work together
in 2 player co-op to fight some of my favorite baddies of spyro.
I would have them work together to fight males ripto a Huge malephor
looking ripto monster, and the player could decide to play one of three
ways; platformer, beat'em up, or co-op with both put together
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
#32 Posted: 23:20:04 04/04/2011 | Topic Creator
they should make a crash, spyro, cynder and sparx remix, that would be awesome!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#33 Posted: 01:33:26 10/04/2011
Here's a purely Legendverse game:

The Legend of Spyro: RAGNAROK
Story: Spyro and Cynder thought the world was safe and peace was restored. But a greater, darker force had been pulling the strings the entire time. Sealed away in the Dark Realm, Alastor, the Dark Dragon, begins to plot his escape so he may plunge the world into darkness and destroy the dragon race for good. Spyro and Cynder must learn the secrets of dark magic and convexity if they hope to destroy Alastor and shine light through the darkness. But they are not alone. Colonies of dragons have revealed themselves thanks to Spyro's defeat of Malefor. The guardians are calling for a new generation to take their place and friendships will be tested against the seemingly infinite darkness.
Cast of Characters (main characters):
Dragons (good):
Spyro - Elijah Wood
Cynder - Mae Whitman
Flame - Aaron Eckhart
Ember - Anne Hathaway
Ash (fire guardian candidate) - Jeff Bridges
Tesla (lightning guardian candidate) - Olivia Wilde
Lea (earth guardian candidate) - Winona Ryder
Drake (ice guardian candidate) - Jesse Eisenberg
Aerius (ice guardian candidate) - Sam Worthington
Terrador - Kevin Michael Richardson
Volteer - Corey Burton
Cyril - Michael Caine
Malefor - Sir Patrick Stewart
Ignitus - Gary Oldman
Scytale (a chronicler dragoness) - Christina Ricci
Trish (Scytale's best friend) - Cree Summers

Dragonflies:
Sparx - Robin Williams

Wizards (neutral/bad):
Lord Byron Weil - Chikao Ohtsuka
Wizard King Bonifate Ecclastian I - Jeff Bridges
Major General Hesarak ibn-Zoaqdr Salaam - ?
Deputy Prime Minister Johann Gustave Pope - Colin Firth
Captain Lucius Blackskull (feared undead wizard pirate) - Bill Nighy

Dragons (bad):
Scorch (fire guardian candidate) - Adam D. Clark
Alastor - Paul St. Peter
Aeolus - James Patrick Stewart
Pandora - Toshiko Sawada

Gameplay: Heavily platforming and combat oriented. Spyro and Cynder can learn devastating spells to bulk up their arsenal in addition to elemental attacks. The game features loads of boss battles and diverse areas from the Saar Desert to the mountain wastes of the Wizard Kingdom to the futuristic Gryphon Territory.
Original Music by Hans Zimmer & Steve Jablonsky
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Elazar Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#34 Posted: 06:13:35 10/04/2011
I've actually considered an entire storyline for another Spyro Series. It has a couple controversial concepts, but I liked the Idea.

The Basics:

Characters that would be available:

characters that would be available for play would open at first and would be available for either two or four player co-op modes, (depending on party size) As for character options, the available playable characters, (starting out) will be Cynder, Ember, Flame, Crystelia (a new character from Warfang), Vonactus (Also new from Warfang), hunter, OR the player will be able to create their own dragon. For those of you who ask where Spyro is, your answer will come shortly. He will be a playable character in the game, just not at the beginning of the game (with exception of the tutorial level).

The would be able to customize shape, color, abilities, and personality of the dragon. (the personality is developed throughout the story.) The only thing that would not be customizable would be the voice for the male/female versions of the dragon.

Character Development:

The character's that I have plan will include histories for those who have been in previous spyro games. That would be tricky, but with the amount of Gaps that there are between the the three Legend of Spyro games and with in the story itself, It would be easy to say that Spyro had met Ember and the others before he even met Ignitus in ANB. SO that can be made to work rather easily.

Also, The characters would not be the small hatchlings anymore. This takes place about ten years after the fall of Malefor, and the Size of Spyro, Cynder, Ember, Flame, and the others will Reflect it. Ignitus would remain the new Chronicler, and Volconus would take the place of Ignitus as the Guardian of fire, (Yes, I know, unoriginal name, but keeping it in context with the rest of the guardians)

The Starting Area:

Many of the initial areas would be based off of the LoS series: After looking on the map of the game there are a lot of unused areas on the map, and that can be worked with greatly as far as expansion. The Starting level of the game would act as a basic tutorial level to get you used to controls, camera, some of the abilities. Now the area of which you start is actually determined by which character that you select as your player character.

If you select Spyro or Cynder as your beginning character, You would start in the Valley of Avalar in the initial cutscene. Spyro and Cynder are laying in the upper cliffs (Where you fought the Elite Enemy in DotD) And they are talking about how peace had finally been brought to the land. It is a semi romantic scene and ends up turning into a small chase, (much like the first level of ANB with Spyro and Sparx). And then starts to display the open world, (without the invisible walls that DotD had) This would give completely maneuverability to the player. As you progress, it will go over the full flight system with a realistic flight feel. (no maximum flight height that is unrealistic to a dragon). They would be able to fly over trees, buildings, and some areas are only accessable by flight while at the same time, some area's restrict flight. (You obviously can't fly very well in an underground environment. or in water.)

The area that you will start for Flame and Ember is the dragon temple, and much of the same would start, except Flame and ember would be arguing with one another over how spyro has forgotten or been ignoring them. and Ember would take off, and likewise Flame would give chase, and Crystelia, Vonactus, and the Player created character will be in Warfang. Whether or not you created a character will reflect cutscene. The cutscene for the Crystelia and Vonactus starts with repairing some of the areas of the city that had still not been able to be repaired from the initial assault from Malefore's army in DotD. Cystelia begins to get into an argument with one of the moles telling her again that she's not doing something right, and she takes off and Vonactus gives chase.

In the midst of everything though, a dark, ominous cloud begins to form in the horizon beginning to form, taking on a very deep shade of purple, very similar to the darkness crystals Malefore used. Convexity and lightning shoot through the clouds in rapid succession and it appears that the cloud itself is moving irregularly as if it had will of it's own. Unlike any natural weather cloud. The Temple, The Valley, and Warfang all see this cloud. This is taken into a cutscene and Spyro is the first target as the cloud moves over the Valley of Avalar and Spyro is knocked out by a beam of convexity. The final part of the cutscene shoes the mana draining dark crystals growing out of the ground around spyro to form a cage. Cynder is missed by the beam that was targeted for her. and beams start shooing out in random directions. From underneath the cutscene is where the first enemies come out. The first enemies are simple to get used to the combat system which will be similar to combat system used in DotD I liked that combat system, and I fell that it would be the best suited for this type of game.

The Aerial combat system though is a lot more complex, you would be able to strafe, dive and guide your character. Be careful though, getting knocked out of the sky, and falling long distances will hurt you. the standard attacks will still be a standard x,x,y style, (sq,sq,tr for PS3 users). and most of the mapping will still be the same for buttons, however, the bumps, (L1,R1) would be for strafing in the air, and there would only be one elemental attack for the air, (depending on which element was selected)

Elements are all Elements from TLoS.

The Main Villain:

This is where the controversy would fall into play and would through a huge twist into the "SpyroXCynder" romance plot. Now, I remember that Malefore had used dark magic on cynder to make her body older and more mature. Well, during this time, unknown even to Cynder, he had a back up plan in case he had failed. Using dark magic, much as he had to make Cynder the way she was, he also impregnated her with 1 egg. Which hatched right after Malefore Returned to the realm from the isle of convexity. Miraligon, also a jet black dragon, was born with every single element thanks to coming from Cynder, and then Malefores magics bestowed upon him. His scales are so dark of a black that it almost appears to pull the light in from around him. The only forms of light in the area, is the then bands of crystal, colorization that streak across his body four on each side to represent all of the elements, and Cynder does not remember any of this through magics done to her.
Elazar Blue Sparx Gems: 536
#35 Posted: 06:14:20 10/04/2011
I apologize for double posting, but I couldn't fit my idea in one post.

Miraligon's goal, is to once again bring about the great cleansing, but using spyro as the key since the destroyer can only be resurrected by a purple dragon. After a series of combat in the tutorial it will skip to a cutscene where it shows Miraligon's form pick up the cage that spyro is in and turn back to Cynder and tells her, "You brought this onto yourself, MOTHER." Cynder is confused by the statement and before she has a chance to react is knocked out by an earth missile and the scene ends with Miraligon flying away with spyro.

After this, Cynder would wake up, and if you chose spyro, you would have the option then at this time to decide which character you were going to use for that play through. From then out, there would be different objectives and you would be able to fly from place to place on the map, in a full open world with cutscenes in important areas as this game would take an RPG based turn. You would be assigned the main objectives one at a time, with certaim missioned that would require to be done immediately as well as many side missions to help you level up your characters.

There would be the 6 basic Attributes, as there would be for most RPG settings that you can customize upon level with two others added it. As far as that system goes, I'm still thinking out and working the kinks in it.

Descriptions of new Characters:

Crystelia: Female Dragon
Element: Ice and wind
Age:24 (about 11 years young than spyro and cynder and the others in this game)
Strength: Above Average
Agility: Advanced
Charisma: Below Average
Intelligence: Average
Wisdom: average
Health: below Average
Magic: Advanced

Crystelia Is very lean very slendy and takes on a bluish-gray tinge as both the Ice and Wind Elements. She is still relatively young and has a constant knack for getting into trouble. She has issues within Warfang with the older dragons as she is constantly degraded for the smallest of mistakes after she been released from the temple. IT quickly took a toll on her and she soon was only coming out of her den when she absolutely had to under the pressure of getting ridiculed every where that she went.

Vonactus:
Elements: Fire, Electicity, poison
Strength: advanced
Agility: slightly below average
Charisma: Average
Intelligence: Slightly Above Average
Wisdom: average
Health: Advanced
Magic: average

Vonactus Is a soft hearted fire dragon who has a temper about as fiery as his magic. When he is in a good mood he can be fun and cheerful, but when he gets agitated stay out of his way.

That is what I have so far. Thoughts and opinions
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4171
#36 Posted: 18:05:44 15/08/2011
This sounds awesome. I will try!

Spyro: A Darkness Anew

Story:

Malefor is dead. Thank god!
Now, to prove that Malefor's reign has ended, Spyro and Cynder must destroy the statue of him that is in the Dragontemple. Unfortunately, Malefor's soul emerges from the statue. Realizing he is free now, he sees Spyro and Cynder. Since Spyro was strong enough to defeat him and the Destroyer, Malefor decides to control Spyro so he can destroy the world. All the crystals on the outside of the room turn dark and emit shadows. Spyro is taken by the shadows and Malefor's soul possesses him, turning him into Dark Spyro. (darkSpyro lol smilie) Cynder escapes, but the shadows wrap around her legs, infusing her with darkness. Spyro beats Malefor out of him, and saves Cynder, too. Hunter and Sparx follow them. They reach Avalar, where they meet with a bunch of cloaked figures. The cloaked figures were Ember, Flame and Elora.

Characters:

• Spyro
  • Cynder
  • Hunter
  • Sparx
  • Ember
  • Flame
  • Elora
  • Ignitus' Ghost
  • The Chronicler's Ghost
  • Volteer
  • Terrador
  • Cyril
  • Dark Spyro
  • Dark Cynder
  • Malefor's Soul

Playable Characters:

• Spyro
  • Cynder
  • Hunter
  • Sparx
  • Ember
  • Flame
  • Elora
  • Dark Spyro
  • Dark Cynder

Character Abilities:

Spyro

• Fire
  • Lightning
  • Earth
  • Ice
  • Darkness
  • Convexity

Cynder

• Poison
  • Fear
  • Wind
  • Shadow
  • Darkness
  • Convexity

Ember

• Lightning
  • Water

Flame

• Fire
  • Fury

Hunter

• Bow and Arrows

Elora

• Dagger

Sparx

• Light

Characters That You Play As Together:

• Spyro & Cynder
  • Ember & Flame
  • Hunter & Elora
  • Sparx goes by himself.

Each character pair has magic snakes keeping them together.

About Spyro's Fury:

Spyro can only use Convexity during a fury. The element that Spyro was using at the time when he summoned his fury can affect his special abilities during the fury.

• Fire: Double Damage
  • Lightning: Quicker Attacks
  • Earth: Automatic Health and Energy Regeneration
  • Ice: Extra Element Use

About Cynder's Fury:

Cynder can only use Convexity during a fury. The element that Cynder was using at the time when she summoned her fury can affect her special abilities during the fury.

• Fear: Double Damage
  • Shadow: Quick Attacks
  • Poison: Automatic Health and Energy Regeneration
  • Wind: Extra Element Use

Dark Forms:

Only Spyro and Cynder have Dark Forms. Darkness is like Fury, except every element besides Convexity can be used. Spyro and Cynder can only use darkness in their dark forms.

Sparx's Light:

Sparx's only abilities are light and and swipe. Sparx's light is limited. It can be used to destroy enemies that are immune to everything except light, or darkness enemies. It also solves small puzzles.

Meters:

• Health Meter
  • Elemental Meter
  • Fury Meter
  • Darkness Meter
  • XP Meter

Spyro and Cynder can only use Fury when the Fury Meter is full. Same goes for Darkness.
When the Elemental Meter is empty, it will start to automatically regenerate.
If the HP meter is empty for one character, that character dies and has to be dragged back to the previous checkpoint.

Gems:

When enemies are killed, they leave behind GEMS. Certain color gems certain meters for the player.

• Red: Health Meter
  • Green: Element Meter
  • Blue: XP Meter
  • Yellow: Fury
  • Black: Darkness

Pause Menu

Press start to get to the pause menu.
You can Save Game in the menu.
You can also access the world map from the menu.
XP gems can be spent on upgrading elements in the pause menu.

Worlds:

• Avalar
  • Warfang
  • The Dream
  • Convexity
  • Well of Souls
  • Mountain of Malefor
  • Twilight Falls
  • The Sky Palace
  • Watery Isle
  • The Wasteland
  • Dragontemple
  • Dragoncity
  • Drago Village

About Swiimming:

Instead of swimming, when a character is underwater, a bubble forms around them and their companion. Also, a pink meter appears on the side of the screen. It is called the Air Meter. It is important because it keeps the bubble full of air. The bubble stays for five minutes, then- POP!- it pops and both players die. The magic snakes take them back to the nearest checkpoint. To keep the Air Meter full, you have to find the underwater bubbles. These will fill small parts of your meter. Or, if you find an air vent, all air will be restored. If you jump out of the water, you get all your air back. You can't touch acid, though. Acid instantly kills you.

Does that seem okay?
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#37 Posted: 07:51:37 16/08/2011
Seen it a million times, unoriginal 10 YO (9).
---
Keep smile
SpyroFanatic101 Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#38 Posted: 14:28:26 16/08/2011
Skyrims the ELDERS SCROLLS (GET IT smilie) Return of the purple dragon. Instead of being the dovakiin you'll be spyro! Kinda like a dlc thing ya know.
---
I completely agree with the statement above...
#39 Posted: 08:31:17 18/08/2011
congratulations, lolwut, you just bumped a dead topic. but i suppose it can't be helped. what's done is done

and while i'm at it, i might as well list more details about my idea of a Spyro game. it's not like i have homework to do, or do i?

Where it is set: It is set after ETD because I personally believe that AHT and onwards are not part of the original games due to there differences.
Collectable items: gems (but there isn't as many in this game) Heart Shards and Dragon Eggs (have to chase after egg thieves ).

Characters: Spyro, the gang and Cynder, who Spyro meets on the other Planet. i redesigned cynder to suit the original characters (based on her TEN design) and changed her personality completely.

Cynder is a small black dragon who stands on two legs, but runs and walks on all fours. She's an anti-hero/neutral. cynder is all butthurt because the evil dragons interrupted invaded her home. She now has to get off her ass and clear them out, which is when you play as her. after all that clearing out crap ends, cynder decides to help spyro on his quest to gather the stolen heart shards (which is no surprise) and helps to fight the evil dragoness, but only for her own revenge. she's a neutral character, what do you expect?

Gameplay: like YoTD but harder (like your average game), oh goody. The enemies aren't fat dumb asses like what they were in the previous games. They're smarter and will attack you based on how far away you are. There are at times were you have to control a different character, just like YotD but slightly different. A different character helps you out in every home world. cynder helps you out in the first home world, then a different character takes her place in the next. i can't be bothered to go into detail, so if you don't understand that, then too bad.

hunter does the usual **** he does. he also appears in every home world, acting as that one guy who you talk to to change the camera to ether passive or active. zoe, like always, does the checkpoints. the character, who is assigned to that homeworld, appears in every level to talk to you about it, also telling you what's going on and **** since there are no other characters/creatures living on the planet, since they're smart enough not to.

you play as the character four times (once in four levels. but cynder has her own home world, and she is playable once in three other levels). there are a crap load of mini games too btw, which you control spyro. the character also helps spyro out during the levels at least once, such as somehow magical raising a bridge. they also help you a tiny bit in a few mini games, such as supplying equipment. hunter sometimes appears in a few mini games and challenges spyro or sees how many enemies spyro can take down in a minuet. also, while one character is helping out spyro, the others help repair the ship, which broke down and crashed landed on the planet. nice one, spyro
Also, Heart Shards don't appear randomly. They appear in every mini game, meaning that you have to complete the mini game in order to get them. all dragon eggs are being carried by an egg theif
i will stop now, since this is getting way too long

MONEYBAGS IS IN THE GAME AND CONTINUES TO TAKE YOUR MONEY/GEMS/WHATEVER, SINCE HE STILL DOESN'T HAVE A JOB

Playable characters: Cynder, Sheila, Agent 9, Bentley and Sgt. Byrd.
Homworlds: 5
Levels in each world(not including boss level and the bonus world): Seven. But one level is a speedway. Originally going to be eight, but I thought that was too many. There is no levels were you play as one character only like in YOTD, except for Cynder's world (but because of this, the amount of time you spend playing as her in other levels is reduced slightly to make it fair. cynder isn't special enough to deserve more than other characters).

Amount of bosses: 5

oh, and elora, bianca and the professor appear in cut scenes to inform spyro information and what's going on back at earth. they talk through some gadget the professor gave spyro, which is in the shape of a watch (spyro wears it around his left wrist). you didn't think i was going to leave these guys out of the game, did you?

oh ****, i just released i do indeed have homework
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 12:30:40 24/08/2011 by DarkCynder_543
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#40 Posted: 14:03:23 18/08/2011
it would be 20% cooler than the new game
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#41 Posted: 18:50:17 18/08/2011
Spyro: Dragons of the Elements

It takes place after Shadow Legacy in an alternate Spyro universe that merges both the Legend and Original aspects and characters.
Ripto, Gnasty Gnorc, and The Sorceress have teamed up(cliche, yes, but it's a child's game) and unleashed magical minions on the dragon world in order throw off the elemental balance of each land. To make matters worse, the minions have stolen the dragons' elements themselves and hidden them throughout the lands in the form of sprites, leaving the dragons weakened and virtually defenseless. Now it's up to Spyro, who's element has been hidden best, to rally nine other dragons, each of his age and level of heroism, to help them fight the evil forces.

It needs a little more explaining, but overall I think I'd play it, what do y'all think?
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#42 Posted: 00:21:25 19/08/2011
Well I basicly posted something similar to this topic on another= If you could remake(Anything(I can't really remember))
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#43 Posted: 00:41:59 19/08/2011
It would be,
"Grand Theft Auto: Spyro and Duke Nukem vs. Predator vs. The World"

Imagine a GTA-style sandbox game with Spyro and Duke Nukem (CO-OP) in our world.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#44 Posted: 00:48:03 19/08/2011
I had a thread exactly like this.
#45 Posted: 07:06:34 19/08/2011
yeah, a dead one
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:06:52 19/08/2011 by DarkCynder_543
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#46 Posted: 07:09:01 19/08/2011
Isn't it closed as well?
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#47 Posted: 14:28:22 19/08/2011
Quote: daimondcynder21
Think about it...... You've been asked to create a awesome as Spyro game, and offer you just can't turn down! What would it be like?
Well, heres what my one would be like........

Okay, you'd start with body shape, ect.... From then you can change its color, horns ect...
Secondly, elements. There would be a list to choose from or custom. Lastly in this section would be name and age.
Now, starting the game. Now all of the levels would be islands spread round a world that you'd unlock. Once a couple of destinations have been unlocked you could travel back and forth by heading to the ocean in the direction of that destination.
The game would basicly be free roam, including that you'd be able to swim for a limited ammount of time. It would be same with flying. You could go up as high as you want, but eventaully there would be a a oxygen level bar come up to tell you you're going to high. If you keep going up, your health would eventually decrease.
Your fury wouldn't be like it would be generally, it would make your chosen element very powerful for a certain length of time. Also, as upgrade your breaths your fury will get stronger. There would be missions for you to do along the way through the game and collectable items you can equip on your dragon. Such as, bags and armour.
Most levels would be dense forest full of cretures and insects. Poisionus creatures would also be spread through-out the game as well as Crystal clumps to upgrade your elements restore your elemental magic and health.
Poisionus creatures would be camoflauged so you'd have to be VERY careful.
Now that would be what my game would be like.
P.S, completing the game would unlock more items while creating a new dragon. It would also unlock Spyro and Cynder as playable characters.

I would buy that game.
#48 Posted: 00:29:28 20/08/2011
Quote: semp123
Isn't it closed as well?

yes.

i'm going to copy and paste information about my game from another topic but change things a little *shot*

The bosses in my game:

After first home world: A, fat ass wild boar monster thingy with large tusks (okay, he's not that fat). It has a random horn on it's head and a fang sticking out of it's mouth. it's not a charming wild boar monster thingy. spyro has to change into it at certain times, locking his horns with the boar's tusks. you then have to try and push the boar close to the lava and eventually throw the boar in by mashing that square button as fast as you can . if you don't press it fast enough, the boar will push spyro towards the lava and throw him in instead. when this crap isn't happening, you have to doge his fire breath (don't ask) and run away when he gives chase. simple and easy

After second home world: A bird/dragon hybrid thingy. haven't thought of how you defeat the thing

After third home world: A wolf like creature with six tails. three are made of ice and the other three are made of fire. haven't thought of how to beat the darn thing

After fourth Home World: I was thinking of a dark version of Spyro (black with white horns, wings, spikes, etc. Has piecing red eyes). The evil dragoness created a Spyro clone by using some of her magic (she is a powerful dragoness, but she needs more power to rule Earth), and it was designed to have the same abilities as Spyro, so Spyro will finally meet his match. He can even breath multiple breaths, because Spyro can, and he can't fly because Spyro can only glide. You're forced to use all of your moves, other whys this fight will give you a hard time.

After the last home world: The evil dragoness, of course. what else did you except? She's a red dragon to suit the fire home world. When her health gets down to zero, she flies up to another platform. Sgt. Byrd discovers a staircase hidden behind many boulder, and you have to run up them to get to her while Sgt. Byrd distracts her. as you run up those little buggers, her tail constantly comes towards you so you have to dodge it. You fight her again while she is flying in the air. All bosses are made by this dragon..

The original logo:

[User Posted Image]

i can't think of a title

i can't be bothered to do the new logo. it has spyro's name with fire swirling around it starting from the right
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:47:49 20/08/2011 by DarkCynder_543
rasigar_dragon2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1754
#49 Posted: 10:22:09 20/08/2011
A shmup starring spyro as one of the characters!
Current characters:
R-9A arrowhead™ (rasigar) > [User Posted Image]
Vic viper™ (AuraDRGN) >[User Posted Image]
Spyro™ (spyro himself!)
Silver hawk legend (savarin)
Cynder (cynder herself!)
Blue Silvergun (Trinity)
Panzerjager (Ardian & Shooty)
Ikaruga (heintei)
Glf-002EX dragonbladeEX™ (Ty)
[OPEN FIGHTER] (OPEN PILOT)
Thats all I guess
As for spyro (DotD style)
Shot:ice Element
Missile:Earth Element
Laser:flamethower
SP:fury attack
and cynder (DotD)
Shot:Acid shot (firs greenish bullets)
Missile: Dark ball(fires 2 homing Shadow elemented balls)
Laser:Fear Element
SP:fury attack
CONTROLS: use the arow keys to move
tap the "Z" key to fire hold the "Z" button to fire the laser
Press the "X" button to use a special attack
lastly Hold the "C" button to automatically fire standars shots
STAGES
1: Despererate plains
2: Neptune Ocean
3:Floating islands
4: Avalar
5:EVAC Industry
6: Remaining science
7: Crashed colony
8: Anywhere......(Another dimension)
BOSSES
stage1mid :"Huge Core mk1"[User Posted Image]
Stage end:"Guardian of the skies" Ikaruga
---
[RYUSEI: My reflexes are honed by years of gaming!]
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 07:56:04 24/08/2011 by rasigar_dragon2
#50 Posted: 00:32:13 21/08/2011
those are some weird names
---
Page 1 of 3 | Next | Last
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me