Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > What Spyro boss do you not want to kill
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
What Spyro boss do you not want to kill [CLOSED]
StartheDragon77 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#1 Posted: 04:32:49 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I thought this would be interesting. Okay so is there any boss in any Spyro game that you hate to kill?

Mine is Malefor. I mean he's too awesome to me. I only won DOTD once but I never won it again because I don't like beating Malefor.

Also everyone please don't say things like "That boss was easy." because some people don't like beating their favorite villians.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7577
#2 Posted: 04:34:20 02/10/2010
Malefor(dont ask) soceress
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
#3 Posted: 04:35:53 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
Malefor(dont ask) soceress

Well it's nice to know that I'm not the only one.
---
From the day of my birth I was destinend to conquer darkness with a powerful gem. This is my destiny for I am Star the green dragoness.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#4 Posted: 04:36:46 02/10/2010
Ripto. He's so cute. Malefor is awesome as well. I don't really like killing the Scorcerror(sp) either but I don't like him.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#5 Posted: 05:37:32 02/10/2010
I didn't like beating Dark Cynder, because I thought Spyro was going to kill her. xD
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#6 Posted: 06:27:42 02/10/2010
^ Agreed. smilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#7 Posted: 06:38:30 02/10/2010
I don't like beating Cynder, because evil Cynder (aka 'queen' Cynder), is my username... I chose it before I had finished ANB, or played TEN or DotD. I also hate killing Toasty... Because he's just a cute innocent sheep. smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#8 Posted: 06:39:09 02/10/2010
/\ same
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
#9 Posted: 06:40:44 02/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Hmm. So my bro isn't the only one.
---
spyro16 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1710
#10 Posted: 06:59:43 02/10/2010
I'm probably going to sound stupid but oh well. The villain I hate killing isn't actually a boss but still are minions of the boss. It's those little pirate dog things in TEN. I hope no one will make fun of me for saying this but I actually think think that they are kinda cute. I know I said just the opposite in topic but truth is.......I lied. I just think that they make cute noises when you hit/kill them. I'm probably the only one on this site who actually likes the pirates cause everyone else seems to be "hating" them and "loving" the apes.(Not saying thats a bad thing I just hope I'm not the only one who likes them over the apes in fact thats why I chose my avatar.) Again please don't make fun of me. I get enough of that at school for the same reason.
---
Slendy's Shadow
i love smilie smilie and smilie
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#11 Posted: 09:42:46 02/10/2010
Ripto, but I'm not afraid that I will be able to kill him, 'cuz the only thing durablier than him is Nemu, propably... In my opinion, Ripto would make one great badass angry anti-hero!
---
Keep smile
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#12 Posted: 11:34:06 02/10/2010
Cynder.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#13 Posted: 12:25:53 02/10/2010
I wouldn't want to kill Ripto. I just love him too much, and he's cool as a repeat character. Also Red because he actually became good again in SL, and even if he hadn't he'd be a good repeat enemy too.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#14 Posted: 12:39:51 02/10/2010
I think I didn't want to defeat Red ether, because he was cool.
---
RubyWings91 Blue Sparx Gems: 738
#15 Posted: 13:55:28 02/10/2010
I'd hate to kill Ripto because he's an awsome repeat villain. If they bring STD Spyro games back, I think they should start with another problem caused by him. He hadn't made an apearence for two games (more if you count the mobile phone games).

I also never liked killing toasty. He was the only sheep brave enough to stand up against a dragon.

Also, they're not main villains, but I really hate killing the creatures like the blue lizards in Glimmer and the small Rynocs with sheilds in Sunny Villa. The way they run away for a while and then stop and cower before you is kinda sad. They know they're about to die and that they can't do anything to stop it. It makes me feel like a brute, killing them.

In glimmer, when the little blue lizards get to the bigger ones, their reaction makes me think they're acting in defense of their littler buddies, calling out "hey" before they try to hit me. Then I feel even more like a bully and a jerk for killing them both.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:59:28 02/10/2010 by RubyWings91
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#16 Posted: 13:59:51 02/10/2010
Ripto. And Gnasty Gnorc. They were such awesome villains, fun yet evil.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#17 Posted: 17:04:33 02/10/2010
Quote: spyro16
I'm probably going to sound stupid but oh well. The villain I hate killing isn't actually a boss but still are minions of the boss. It's those little pirate dog things in TEN. I hope no one will make fun of me for saying this but I actually think think that they are kinda cute. I know I said just the opposite in topic but truth is.......I lied. I just think that they make cute noises when you hit/kill them. I'm probably the only one on this site who actually likes the pirates cause everyone else seems to be "hating" them and "loving" the apes.(Not saying thats a bad thing I just hope I'm not the only one who likes them over the apes in fact thats why I chose my avatar.) Again please don't make fun of me. I get enough of that at school for the same reason.

I hated killing them, because it sounded like an actual yelping dog when you hit them! I hated killing them!
#18 Posted: 20:52:47 02/10/2010
Quote: Darby

I hated killing them, because it sounded like an actual yelping dog when you hit them! I hated killing them!

Exactly what I was refering to I just couldn't think strait but thats why I don't kill them either. Dogs happen to be my most favourite animal.
---
Slendy's Shadow
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#19 Posted: 20:59:40 02/10/2010
I hated fighting Cynder, seeing as she was like Spyro, it upset me.

I agree. I also hated killing those pirate dogs. They were one of my favourite minions. I won't make fun of you for that.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#20 Posted: 23:59:09 02/10/2010
Quote: Spyroo
Ripto. And Gnasty Gnorc. They were such awesome villains, fun yet evil.

Agreed.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
#21 Posted: 00:24:41 03/10/2010
There are certain fodders that I would not kill. Like the chickens in that level in the Artisans... forgot what it was called, and the peacocks in Shady Oasis.
---
#22 Posted: 03:51:02 03/10/2010
Quote: Bolt
I hated fighting Cynder, seeing as she was like Spyro, it upset me.

I agree. I also hated killing those pirate dogs. They were one of my favourite minions. I won't make fun of you for that.

Thanks. The only reason I said that is cause people make fun of me every day for liking them and its really getting tiring.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#23 Posted: 04:54:19 03/10/2010
I like them ALOT too, they were so funny and cute, so I would avoid killing them. I like all of the apes too. Dreadwings and Gnorcs as well. With Wyverns. Those guys are all awesome.

Oh yeah, Red. He was awesome too. smilie I like Gaul too. He was so cool. smilie

• Ripto
  • Stone Sentinel
  • Steam/Conductor
  • Skabb
  • Gaul
  • Malefor
  • Gnorcs
  • Apes
  • Dreadwings
  • Pirate Dogs
  • Wyverns

Enemies I don't want to kill. Cynder's not there because... I don't know. She's too weak to be ultimate evil's pawn, and she isn't very clever. She has bad bosses too apart from Steam. The only thing I really like about her is her look(IMO, hate her eyes, they're too small). Sorry to all the Cynder lovers. Only thought of these reasons now.
#24 Posted: 05:06:55 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
^ And my bro thought I was the only one that didn't like killing Malefor.
---
#25 Posted: 05:18:32 03/10/2010
I don't like killing Malefor cause I think he's awesome.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#26 Posted: 05:21:30 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I don't like killing Malefor cause I think he's awesome.

Again I say...

Yes I'm not the only one!
---
#27 Posted: 05:24:46 03/10/2010
^Lol. For the longest time(before I even joined this site) I thought I was the only one!smilie Glad I'm not.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#28 Posted: 05:26:28 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
^ Me too.
---
#29 Posted: 05:34:42 03/10/2010
I also hate killing Malefor, he's kwle!!
---
I draw stuff.
#30 Posted: 05:38:03 03/10/2010
I also hate killing Malefor, he's kwle!!

I wish I could play DotD rite now but it stoped working so I'm playing TEN and having fun w/ the pirate dog thingies. Heehee weird.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#31 Posted: 05:39:46 03/10/2010
I think those pirate dogs are cute!
---
I draw stuff.
#32 Posted: 05:44:00 03/10/2010
^Same. Thats actually why I chose my avi. I know I said in another topic that my sis chose it for me but I lied so I wouldn't be made fun of. Reality is that she actually hates them.):
---
Slendy's Shadow
#33 Posted: 05:44:21 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I have blank thoughts about the pirates.
---
#34 Posted: 05:46:04 03/10/2010
^Same. Thats actually why I chose my avi. I know I said in another topic that my sis chose it for me but I lied so I wouldn't be made fun of. Reality is that she actually hates them.):

I don't think anyone will make fun of you about that, it's your opinion and I respect that. I sure wont make fun of you.
---
I draw stuff.
#35 Posted: 06:18:29 03/10/2010

I don't think anyone will make fun of you about that, it's your opinion and I respect that. I sure wont make fun of you.

Thank you.....I wish everyone thought that way but by that time pigs would probably be flying. Haha.

Quote:

What do you mean by that?
---
Slendy's Shadow
#36 Posted: 06:46:59 03/10/2010
Yeah, people tend to be like that...
People at school tease me just because I like dragons.
---
I draw stuff.
#37 Posted: 07:03:40 03/10/2010
Yeah, people tend to be like that...
People at school tease me just because I like dragons.

Thats weird cause there are a lot of people who like dragons in fact it's more common for some one to like dragons than to like pirate dogs. Hhmm.......weird.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#38 Posted: 07:43:28 03/10/2010
I know, very strange...
---
I draw stuff.
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#39 Posted: 07:48:08 03/10/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
I like them ALOT too, they were so funny and cute, so I would avoid killing them. I like all of the apes too. Dreadwings and Gnorcs as well. With Wyverns. Those guys are all awesome.

Oh yeah, Red. He was awesome too. smilie I like Gaul too. He was so cool. smilie

• Ripto
  • Stone Sentinel
  • Steam/Conductor
  • Skabb
  • Gaul
  • Malefor
  • Gnorcs
  • Apes
  • Dreadwings
  • Pirate Dogs
  • Wyverns

Enemies I don't want to kill. Cynder's not there because... I don't know. She's too weak to be ultimate evil's pawn, and she isn't very clever. She has bad bosses too apart from Steam. The only thing I really like about her is her look(IMO, hate her eyes, they're too small). Sorry to all the Cynder lovers. Only thought of these reasons now.

There's a point there! Gnasty is a gnorc, Gaul is an ape, Scurvywing and Assassin are dreadwings, Skabb is a pirate dog, but I dont know who is a Wyvern that is a boss.
#40 Posted: 07:52:39 03/10/2010
Quote: ElectricDragons
Quote: GamingMaster_76

• Ripto
  • Stone Sentinel
  • Steam/Conductor
  • Skabb
  • Gaul
  • Malefor
  • Gnorcs
  • Apes
  • Dreadwings
  • Pirate Dogs
  • Wyverns

There's a point there! Gnasty is a gnorc, Gaul is an ape, Scurvywing and Assassin are dreadwings, Skabb is a pirate dog, but I dont know who is a Wyvern that is a boss.

The only Wyverns I know about are those stupid looking red ones in Dotd.
---
Slendy's Shadow
#41 Posted: 08:34:52 03/10/2010
Same here.
---
I draw stuff.
#42 Posted: 09:07:41 03/10/2010
Wait, I thought that the dreadwings and scurvywings were different from eachother cause they don't look or sound the same at all.
And the Assassin is the one riding the dreadwing
---
Slendy's Shadow
#43 Posted: 10:44:19 03/10/2010
LOL! I forgot about Dreadwings!
Wojowu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1415
#44 Posted: 11:22:20 03/10/2010
smilie
I wanted to beat her again
---
Any Osu fan here?
Burning Gnorc Emerald Sparx Gems: 3463
#45 Posted: 12:48:36 03/10/2010
I haven't killed anyone in the LoS series aside from some weak apes, so I can't answer that question in regards to them. XP

Outside, I do feel sort of guilty when killing the Gnorcs (may seem obvious...), because in both the orginal and AHT they seem to be very much people as opposed to mindless soldiers. From mooning Spyro when he comes near to wiping their noses, they're much more alive than other killable enemies. Fortunately, Gnasty hasn't taught them to dance to the musical beat yet (Seriously, a guy who's destroyed the galaxy at least once finds it a viable military tactic to let his minions dance on patrol, regardless of whether Mario is standing right next to them. Gees Louise). Also AHT Gnounds, since they're very dog-like and not those annoying grunts in the original.
---
Eh.
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#46 Posted: 13:55:19 03/10/2010
I don't mind killing bosses (though getting rid of Skurvywings felt kind of bad), and there are only a few other enemies I hate to kill. I don't like killing Death Hounds and Armadilloes from LOS, Fire Birds from AHT, or anything from Mystic Marsh in GTG.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#47 Posted: 20:56:57 03/10/2010
gulp.
#48 Posted: 21:42:29 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator

Thank you.....I wish everyone thought that way but by that time pigs would probably be flying. Haha.

Quote:

What do you mean by that?

It means I never really thought about it before.
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#49 Posted: 08:01:30 04/10/2010
I don't really like to kill Malefor or Cynder, seeing as their two of my favourite Spyro characters. O________O
---
N/A
#50 Posted: 18:09:05 04/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Hey I counted up who hate killing who and I decided to put up the top three.

1. Cynder - 7
2. Malefor and Ripto - 6
3. -----

When I counted the results I was surprised and at the same time not surprised.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me