Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Next Game [CLOSED]
ixr Red Sparx Gems: 42
#1 Posted: 01:56:12 26/02/2010 | Topic Creator
So, the next Spyro game is already almost complete and predicted to be released within the fourth quarter of this year.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:45:15 26/02/2010 by ixr
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#2 Posted: 01:58:43 26/02/2010
That's cool and all, but we need proof...
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#3 Posted: 02:08:47 26/02/2010
Is there any good proof?
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#4 Posted: 02:25:39 26/02/2010
In other words, you are parroting what has already been said.

The news that a new game is upcoming (that I have heard) came through unofficial channels (meaning it could change). The reason they keep this kind of thing secret is in case they decide to drop it or delay the release. If no one knows about it, there will be less complaining.

That it will be announced at E3 is pretty much a given, that is when the official announcement usually comes... and when it came for the last few Spyro games.

Please do not create a new topic unless you have new info.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:43:38 26/02/2010 by Gwenio
#5 Posted: 02:34:59 26/02/2010
If they are the better come up with something good
---
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#6 Posted: 03:34:02 26/02/2010
i hope they don't totally change what spyro is about.... again. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#7 Posted: 03:34:51 26/02/2010
I preferred the change actually
---
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#8 Posted: 04:00:04 26/02/2010
It would be foolish for Activision to make an old Spyro game as good as the originals, IF they're making an old spyro game. Only Insomniac is good at making old Spyro games, but they're not looking to go back to Spyro.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#9 Posted: 04:01:48 26/02/2010
I hope it stays the same. i like cynder and the others. smilie
---
super spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1769
#10 Posted: 04:32:37 26/02/2010
I really want a new spyro game
---
Maybe its just me, but i feel like dancing! smilie
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#11 Posted: 09:01:47 26/02/2010
Quote: Aura24
It would be foolish for Activision to make an old Spyro game as good as the originals, IF they're making an old spyro game. Only Insomniac is good at making old Spyro games, but they're not looking to go back to Spyro.

Proof or it's not real.

Seriously, people keep on saying that, but where is the freaking proof!?
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#12 Posted: 11:36:29 26/02/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543

Proof or it's not real.

Somebody sent a e-mail to Insomniac at another forum(I think it was Spyro the dragon forum), and they said they can't take Spyro back becouse they simply don't have the money to buy him or something like that.
But still Insomniac NEVER really owned Spyro it was Universal...Insomniac was just hired to make the games
So If universal took him back then maybe...
But otherwise If the current developers make an old Spyro game,why wouldn't it be good?
Yea I know they can't do it excatly like Insomniac did it,but it could still be a good game,they just need a good idea,and PLAY the old games and see what made them so good D:
ixr Red Sparx Gems: 42
#13 Posted: 13:46:00 26/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Its from the mouths of activision/blizzard experts. So im afraid i cant give you proof, but ilthats what they said so if you donr wanna believe me fine. And about whether something will happen to stop its production. I don't know stuff happens. All i know is thats what they said. So you'll just have to wait and see. Dont cast it out yet.
#14 Posted: 13:47:28 26/02/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543

Proof or it's not real.

Here's your freaking proof: http://www.spyroforum.com/topi...yro-series.html

I wrote a topic about it here not too long ago. //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=26587 Either you didn't look at it or you don't go on this section of the forums much to see some information.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:50:20 26/02/2010 by Aura24
#15 Posted: 15:43:38 26/02/2010
Quote: ixr
Its from the mouths of activision/blizzard experts. So im afraid i cant give you proof, but ilthats what they said so if you donr wanna believe me fine. And about whether something will happen to stop its production. I don't know stuff happens. All i know is thats what they said. So you'll just have to wait and see. Dont cast it out yet.

Whether we believe you or not does not matter as no info before the official announcement can be trusted, what does is you have provided nothing of enough interest for us to really care.

----------------------

For all others: proof never comes till E3, so asking for proof is a waste of time. Anything before E3 is going to be unnofficial and even if it is true, things may change. Though it is good to say what the source is, and if it is a website to give a link - even though this is no more reliable than "I heard it from the company", and neither can be completely trusted.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:51:47 26/02/2010 by Gwenio
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#16 Posted: 15:55:31 26/02/2010
True I think Insomniac is done with Spyro but there's really no telling for sure what will become of Spyro. Maybe they will fix LOS, maybe it will continue to suck, maybe they will try a classic style game, maybe a new developer will buy it and make something totally different, or maybe activision will do that themselves. After all, I don't think they care how current fans react as long as they make money.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#17 Posted: 17:38:32 26/02/2010
yes, we all know your oponion of TLOS New_SpyroLuva. I don't care if they go back to the originals, but i have to say i think TLOS is better.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#18 Posted: 17:40:27 26/02/2010
So, the next Spyro game is already almost complete and predicted to be released within the fourth quarter of this year.

And a reveal this May on E3.

But, shhh the rest is a secret.

E3 is in July... Not May, if you want to lie, get your facts right to make it realistic. The only time Activision have given any information on a Spyro game, even hinted, was a few months back where they stated that they were still deciding what the game would be about. If they've almost completed it in March, then I certainly don't think it'll be any good... In conclusion, lies and a pathetic attempt to spread rumors and I wouldn't be suprised if this was a second account to be honest...
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#19 Posted: 18:16:22 26/02/2010
Its obvious that they are going to continue with LOS the world is split apart so it will be a brand new environment to explore, and in SL they all lived happily ever after, that means "end of story" so you can go home.
#20 Posted: 19:58:09 26/02/2010
Where is E3 anyway?
---
#21 Posted: 20:05:54 26/02/2010
Quote: Apoc
Where is E3 anyway?

Not sure, I think ita in LA...
#22 Posted: 20:51:18 26/02/2010
I see(bugger)
---
#23 Posted: 21:31:11 26/02/2010
Quote: bionicle2809

E3 is in July... Not May, if you want to lie, get your facts right to make it realistic. The only time Activision have given any information on a Spyro game, even hinted, was a few months back where they stated that they were still deciding what the game would be about. If they've almost completed it in March, then I certainly don't think it'll be any good... In conclusion, lies and a pathetic attempt to spread rumors and I wouldn't be suprised if this was a second account to be honest...

It was about a month after DotD that they said that... over a year ago... Unless they said it again and I missed it.
#24 Posted: 21:43:16 26/02/2010
Quote: Gwenio
Quote: bionicle2809

It was about a month after DotD that they said that... over a year ago... Unless they said it again and I missed it.

Yeah, they announced it a while ago...
dingodile555 Gold Sparx Gems: 2674
#25 Posted: 00:00:51 27/02/2010
There isn't gonna be a next game.
#26 Posted: 00:03:19 27/02/2010
...Nice try, dingo. We already know that there's a next game being made, so there's no point in saying there's no game. You're just assuming.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:06:08 27/02/2010 by Aura24
#27 Posted: 00:28:04 27/02/2010
Quote: dingodile555
There isn't gonna be a next game.

Oh no, no game? My life is over! It's the end of Spyro I'm going to listen to Linkin Park now...
---
#28 Posted: 01:15:56 27/02/2010
...Nice try, dingo. We already know that there's a next game being made, so there's no point in saying there's no game. You're just assuming.

It won't be a game it will be a piece of garbage
#29 Posted: 01:18:12 27/02/2010
>.> that's your opinian. i honostly think DOTD was one of the best games.
---
#30 Posted: 01:22:52 27/02/2010

It won't be a game it will be a piece of garbage

Nobody will take an opinion as a fact. I don't see why you would want to say there's no Spyro game, when there's obviously one already being produced. And no annoucement said that there will be no more Spyro games. So if you don't want a new Spyro game being made, too bad, it's already being made.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:23:42 27/02/2010 by Aura24
#31 Posted: 01:24:00 27/02/2010
It isn't a Spyro game it's a Legend of Spyro game.
#32 Posted: 01:25:29 27/02/2010
Now I see why you don't want a new Spyro game. Who cares if the next game is set in the LoS universe? It's not the end of the world or anything. But it's your opinion, and no one will take an opinion seriously and take it as a fact.
---
#33 Posted: 01:26:17 27/02/2010
That's nice.
#34 Posted: 01:46:06 27/02/2010
It isn't a Spyro game it's a Legend of Spyro game.

Same thing really, they both have Spyro in them
---
#35 Posted: 01:50:19 27/02/2010
Eh, just ignore him. He'll only express his negative opinions about the next Spyro game anyways.
---
#36 Posted: 02:52:57 27/02/2010
First, I don't care if you all know my opinions. i'll say them till doomsday if I wish, regardless of how many people know them or how they feel about them.
Secondly, I think it's fairly obvious that dingodile555 knew it was opinion not fact. I wouldn't be suprised if he said there won't be a Spyro game without his following comment just so he could get someone to set him up for the line "It won't be a game it will be a piece of garbage."
Way to fall for it. Also, nice reaction Apoc, real suitable.
---
#37 Posted: 03:09:38 27/02/2010
Good for you, SpyroLUVA.
---
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#38 Posted: 03:14:12 27/02/2010
I'm going to be blunt: SpyroLUVA is seriously starting to look like an 'i'mma whiner!' to me...
#39 Posted: 03:31:29 27/02/2010
smilie She'll be repeating herself a thousand times about her old spyro opinions, annoying us.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:51:53 27/02/2010 by Aura24
#40 Posted: 03:33:55 27/02/2010
Yep... And it'll only prove what I just said...
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#41 Posted: 03:35:24 27/02/2010
Whooooo ~ -starts tossing opinion grenades- Internet Warfare!

Proof or you're just another one of those idiots who'll believe anything they see. False Hope, I do believe is what they call it.
If they really were making another one, there'd be something about it on an official site, such as IGN, before it would be spread around the internet - Even if it IS "secret". As far as I know, Activision doesn't care about Spyro, only their precious Guitar Hero and Call of Duty. Unless told otherwise by a RELIABLE source, I'm sticking to the fact that Activision tossed him in the garbage heap.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Laugh in my face when you do. Until then, I'll be laughing at you types of people.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#42 Posted: 03:36:15 27/02/2010
Quote: Cloudtail4ever
Whooooo ~ -starts tossing opinion grenades- Internet Warfare!

Proof or you're just another one of those idiots who'll believe anything they see. False Hope, I do believe is what they call it.
If they really were making another one, there'd be something about it on an official site, such as IGN, before it would be spread around the internet - Even if it IS "secret". As far as I know, Activision doesn't care about Spyro, only their precious Guitar Hero and Call of Duty. Unless told otherwise by a RELIABLE source, I'm sticking to the fact that Activision tossed him in the garbage heap.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Laugh in my face when you do. Until then, I'll be laughing at you types of people.

*cringes*
#43 Posted: 04:25:31 27/02/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
First, I don't care if you all know my opinions. i'll say them till doomsday if I wish, regardless of how many people know them or how they feel about them.
Secondly, I think it's fairly obvious that dingodile555 knew it was opinion not fact. I wouldn't be suprised if he said there won't be a Spyro game without his following comment just so he could get someone to set him up for the line "It won't be a game it will be a piece of garbage."
Way to fall for it. Also, nice reaction Apoc, real suitable.

Of course a few people can't recognise sarcasm when they see it(I'm not saying you did recognise my sarcasm in the reply).
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#44 Posted: 19:34:17 27/02/2010
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]: Unless you have concrete, definitive evidence from a credible source of the game's definitive and finalized existence, this is all baseless speculation. In a battle of wits, evidence tells all, not foolish conjecture.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#45 Posted: 21:50:08 27/02/2010

If that's the case, then I'd at least like something comepletly different from the LoS series.
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#46 Posted: 23:06:02 27/02/2010
I think HIR wins, for sheer use of sophistication.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#47 Posted: 23:56:54 27/02/2010
Quote: HIR
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]: Unless you have concrete, definitive evidence from a credible source of the game's definitive and finalized existence, this is all baseless speculation. In a battle of wits, evidence tells all, not foolish conjecture.

Agreed, but according to some people an announcement at E3 is good enough
---
#48 Posted: 00:22:16 28/02/2010
Quote: IsisStormDragon
I'm going to be blunt: SpyroLUVA is seriously starting to look like an 'i'mma whiner!' to me...

Think what you will. BTW, if you want me to feel bad for repeating opinions on old Spyro, I want you to know, I don't. As a matter of fact I lol'd when Aura said you'd STILL be annoyed. I just LOVE to irritate ppl who get upset over opinions!
---
#49 Posted: 01:32:14 28/02/2010
Opinions that you say over and over and over and over again. We got the message you fully support the old spyro since last year.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:36:37 28/02/2010 by Aura24
#50 Posted: 13:48:18 28/02/2010
Old Spyro was boring, repetitive and with no story. I never finished the first game
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me