darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > Do you think there will be a new LoS game after DotD?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Do you think there will be a new LoS game after DotD? [CLOSED]
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#1 Posted: 02:18:57 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
As the title said. I do, I think it'll be: http://spyroart.webs.com/apps/...hotoid=39666819
Fell free to have a look around.
So do you think there will be another LoS game?
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Coocie2 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4249
#2 Posted: 02:23:45 08/06/2009
NO.

---
tumblr
not yr babe
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#3 Posted: 02:44:49 08/06/2009
Here's the link of Mike Graham's interview of DotD, which contains the question if there will be more Spyro games.

http://www.staticmultimedia.co...n_of_the_dragon

Will this be the last Spyro game or are there plans to make more after this finale?

Without a doubt, there will be more Spyro games in the future. The entire purpose of the trilogy was to re-establish the characters and the world in a way that would allow for growth and expansion. We’ve only scratched the surface

We MIGHT see more Spyro games in the LoS universe, since the LoS trilogy was meant to start a new beginning for Spyro. The next games will probably not be a trilogy, but seperate games this time.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#4 Posted: 02:58:18 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
Hopefully there will be more LoS games seeing as they are my favourite Spyro games. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#5 Posted: 03:04:23 08/06/2009
Quote: Aura24
Here's the link of Mike Graham's interview of DotD, which contains the question if there will be more Spyro games.

Will this be the last Spyro game or are there plans to make more after this finale?

Without a doubt, there will be more Spyro games in the future. The entire purpose of the trilogy was to re-establish the characters and the world in a way that would allow for growth and expansion. We’ve only scratched the surface

We MIGHT see more Spyro games in the LoS universe, since the LoS trilogy was meant to start a new beginning for Spyro. The next games will probably not be a trilogy, but seperate games this time.

yey.... i hope thers another TLOS game
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#6 Posted: 03:27:23 08/06/2009
Quote: Bolt
As the title said. I do, I think it'll be: http://spyroart.webs.com/apps/...hotoid=39666819

That looks horrible for a game box.

AND NO! TRILOGY MEANS THREE! God, how many times do I have to SAY THIS!? LOS IS NO MORE! There is going to be no game titled Legend of Spyro again! Yes, they are STAYING in the LoS universe, but the LOS GAMES ARE OVER! MALEFOR IS GONE! UGH!
#7 Posted: 03:33:25 08/06/2009
Yeah, the next Spyro game titles won't be named The Legend of Spyro. And they'll probably just say Spyro, then add the title of the game after it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#8 Posted: 03:34:14 08/06/2009
Quote: Shrazer320

AND NO! TRILOGY MEANS THREE! God, how many times do I have to SAY THIS!? LOS IS NO MORE! There is going to be no game titled Legend of Spyro again! Yes, they are STAYING in the LoS universe, but the LOS GAMES ARE OVER! MALEFOR IS GONE! UGH!

Ok but what do you think theyll keep the same character beside spyro
#9 Posted: 05:26:30 08/06/2009
Quote: wspyro

Ok but what do you think theyll keep the same character beside spyro

Probably all of them, and then add some.
#10 Posted: 05:29:17 08/06/2009
I hope they some other characters from the old series, like Elora and Bianca, blending them in the LoS Universe.
---
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#11 Posted: 05:39:48 08/06/2009
NO!!!
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#12 Posted: 06:33:43 08/06/2009
Whoa, take it easy, Cynder_543. It might happen, if they did add the other characters in the next Spyro game.
---
#13 Posted: 07:15:23 08/06/2009 | Topic Creator
I hope they some other characters from the old series, like Elora and Bianca, blending them in the LoS Universe.

If they did do that then I would never play it because I recon that it would be best for both worlds to stay apart.

Shrazer320 posted:

I know that trilogy means 3! And maybe LoS still is to come... you never know. And as I learnt: anything is possible!
---
I draw stuff.
#14 Posted: 07:43:47 08/06/2009
Whoa, take it easy, Cynder_543. It might happen, if they did add the other characters in the next Spyro game.

I had to add in the extra exlamation marks because of the post is too short rule.....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#15 Posted: 17:21:46 08/06/2009
Guys just cause the LOS is a trilogy doesn't mean more Legend based games won't come out. As i've said before the trilogy has done it's part by making a new Spyro universe and explaining how he became a legend... now in this new universe they can make as many Legend type games as they want.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#16 Posted: 17:37:32 08/06/2009
We might meet more characters and much more of a plot line than we did otherwise. this will include Spyro's true father, where all the evil was coming from and how it was stopped. there will be a Spyro Jr that will be renamed Spyro. the legend of where Spyro came from will be the LoS series, but set 1000"s of years before the times of the ancient Spyro the dragon series. then the animated Spyro Tv show might come on, when Spyro's quest ends, a new hero will rise. We haven't figured out how supercharge, things that give Spyro powers, or where portals came from, and they will never look the same from the ones 1000's of years later. and most of all, haw spyro got trapped onto the world that the legend Spyro wasn't born on.

I'm pretty sure this is what happens next.

:Note: things may be subjected to change.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#17 Posted: 21:59:50 08/06/2009
It might turn out to be a quadrilogy or ongoing series. The Inheritace series was supposed to be a trilogy but a fourth book is to be published.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#18 Posted: 23:43:09 08/06/2009
I know that trilogy means 3! And maybe LoS still is to come... you never know. And as I learnt: anything is possible!

What you're asking for is if we think Spyro and Cynder will be fighting Malefor more. BE SPECIFIC.

Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
It might turn out to be a quadrilogy or ongoing series. The Inheritace series was supposed to be a trilogy but a fourth book is to be published.

Malefor is gone. T_T The Inheritance series aren't games; Chris said he had to make it AT LEAST a Quadrilogy because the story just got too long, and the story hasn't been finished; LoS HAS BEEN. Now, I KNOW they plan to release games based in the LoS universe, but there will be no more LEGEND OF SPYRO: <title> games. MALEFOR IS GONE. DX
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#19 Posted: 00:17:34 09/06/2009
I dunno, he might return. Ripto fell in a lake of lava and he came back. Who's to say Malefor won't return form the crystal at the center of the earth.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#20 Posted: 00:20:30 09/06/2009
Yeah, but remember that Ripto liked magic and might've made himself immortal or something, and that ETD was made by a different company.

But either way, the original LoS trilogy is done; if Malefor is brought back (especially in the very next game), then I'll be happy to honestly say that the Spyro franchise sucks due to lack of originality and such.
sarcothelegend Ripto Gems: 13
#21 Posted: 00:44:55 09/06/2009
No itd be a copout to bring back malefore reinvent ripto or make up a new baddy and new storyline.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#22 Posted: 02:03:41 09/06/2009

Except the re-establishing of the characters didn't really go over to well. Some don't even really have personalities (such as Spyro... who just so happens to be the main character). >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#23 Posted: 02:10:36 09/06/2009
At least that attempt brought in new Spyro fans into the franchise.
---
#24 Posted: 09:22:49 09/06/2009
Quote: Byrn
Guys just cause the LOS is a trilogy doesn't mean more Legend based games won't come out. As i've said before the trilogy has done it's part by making a new Spyro universe and explaining how he became a legend... now in this new universe they can make as many Legend type games as they want.

I wish they would stop TLOS. But everyone keeps on saying that there continuing TLOS and they don't have any proof. But, it's still making me worried. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#25 Posted: 18:07:27 09/06/2009
I just want them to make an MMORPG for the system.
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#26 Posted: 18:48:53 09/06/2009
TLOS is over END OF
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#27 Posted: 19:13:40 09/06/2009
If there is it will be under an diffrent name as LoS was the name of a trilogy. Based on the info I have regarding how LoS did sale wise there will be more, just not this year.
#28 Posted: 19:38:27 09/06/2009
Yeah, since they'll be focusing on the Spyro movie, we'll probably see Spyro games in the LoS universe sometime next year.
---
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#29 Posted: 22:54:08 09/06/2009
NO!!! There will be more LoS! I just know it!
---
N/A
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#30 Posted: 23:19:51 09/06/2009
I personally like LOS. Obviously some people don't, but I like them. I just really don't want them to go back to the old series. I think it really sucked. The storyline was boring, there was really no evil. I mean think about the Valley of Avalar... it was beautiful! (Well not really, due to bad graphics smilie) They would actually make darkness in LOS and everything. I loved them when I was little, but now that I've played LOS, I never want to go back.
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
#31 Posted: 10:57:38 11/06/2009
Quote: Cuzzberry
I personally like LOS. Obviously some people don't, but I like them. I just really don't want them to go back to the old series. I think it really sucked. The storyline was boring, there was really no evil. I mean think about the Valley of Avalar... it was beautiful! (Well not really, due to bad graphics smilie) They would actually make darkness in LOS and everything. I loved them when I was little, but now that I've played LOS, I never want to go back.

So you would off hated Spyro if they never made TLOS?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#32 Posted: 16:57:20 11/06/2009
There wouldn't be anymore Spyro games if Sierra hadn't taken the spyro franchise under their wing. It was either go with the reboot, or no more Spyro games.
---
#33 Posted: 18:50:23 11/06/2009
^ id rather slaughter the cow then milk it to death
#34 Posted: 19:54:35 11/06/2009

To be honest, I think the Spyro community might be a little better off without some of those newer fans. *puts up Protoshield in self defense*
---
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#35 Posted: 00:48:10 12/06/2009
Quote: HIR

To be honest, I think the Spyro community might be a little better off without some of those newer fans. *puts up Protoshield in self defense*

Can you share your shield with me? Because I anger many of these new, immature fans. smilie
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#36 Posted: 01:35:41 12/06/2009
Here, I have extras! *tosses extra shield*
---
#37 Posted: 02:20:30 12/06/2009
Nobody here knows what the future holds... what comes will come.. if you don't like it don't take part. But you can't say there won't be any more LOS games, you honestly don't know. I'd like more LOS, but if they don't make anymore it's no big deal really.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#38 Posted: 08:22:05 13/06/2009
No. And this fan-covar.. you need new pictures. Them.. are from DotD.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#39 Posted: 09:53:32 13/06/2009
I hope they'll keep Cynder.
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#40 Posted: 12:21:23 13/06/2009
I don't think they will make more TLoS games but they will stay in the univers of TLoS just some new enemyes and stuff but hopfully they will still use the same dragons (Here I think abouth Cynder and the guardiens)
#41 Posted: 17:02:21 13/06/2009
They'll have the game title say "Spyro" first; then they'll add the game title that suits the story plot of the game afterwards. I think the next games will be in the LoS universe, and not named TLoS.
---
#42 Posted: 19:14:42 13/06/2009
^ it will be i think
#43 Posted: 22:06:39 13/06/2009
I hope they change Cynder's character. Maybe they can just sorta forget about the ending of DotD. You know, just make it like it never happened. <.< >.>
---
#44 Posted: 17:24:21 14/06/2009
I had the impression Spyro didn't hear Cynder say "I love you." Since he was concentrating on focusing his power, who knows.
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#45 Posted: 18:31:30 14/06/2009

Hey, the title looks familiar smilie When your making a predication, don't steal the title off me...

You want proof? Here.

You just stole the title and the cover and then change the front and back picture to make it look like you made it... You want even more proof? Look at all the words in the small print at the bottom of the back and look at the barcode... The same numbers... I scanned this barcode myself so you couldn't have got it off the internet...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:34:46 14/06/2009 by bionicle2809
Cosmic_Dragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1169
#46 Posted: 18:57:15 14/06/2009
Quote: bionicle2809

Hey, the title looks familiar smilie When your making a predication, don't steal the title off me...

You want proof? Here.

You just stole the title and the cover and then change the front and back picture to make it look like you made it... You want even more proof? Look at all the words in the small print at the bottom of the back and look at the barcode... The same numbers... I scanned this barcode myself so you couldn't have got it off the internet...

Similar...
---
I am Vaypyrion Veerielyr.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#47 Posted: 19:00:00 14/06/2009
Quote: Cosmic_Dragon
Quote: bionicle2809

You want proof? Here.

Similar...

Just look at the bar code... There identical....
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#48 Posted: 04:31:11 15/06/2009

you have no idea of what they mean with Legend Of Spyro do you?it means that it was a trioligy IN a legend and not the legend about the triology
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Libb_tastic Red Sparx Gems: 22
#49 Posted: 19:39:27 24/06/2009
I'd be upset if they didn't. These games have the best stroylines ever!
---
Why don't you fight back!? smilie
You've given me nothing to fight for. smilie
There's always something to fight for. smilie
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#50 Posted: 00:48:56 25/06/2009
For the last time there will BE NO LOS games >,< there will be other spyro games in the future but no more LOS
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me