Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > ideas for new spyro game(we need them)
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
ideas for new spyro game(we need them) [CLOSED]
spyroluva Green Sparx Gems: 175
#1 Posted: 01:15:35 25/02/2009 | Topic Creator
it starts like this; (i'm really not supposed to show you this....your lucky)
Ignitus: I thought he was gone, I thought he was finished, oh no how I was
wrong!
Zoom in on spyro
smilie look! There he is!
smilie good, I don't like this place
smilie hurry, be quick and silent about it,who knows what forces lurk here?
(fight scene to reach spyro)
smilie Terrador, do you have it?
smilie yes
smiliegood
(Terrador puts stone in thing)
smilie huh? Where am I?
smilie he's....he's......ALIVE?
smilie Hunter? cynder? Terrador? Is that really you?how did I get here?
smilie well, spyro after you defeated the dark master.......
smilie I think he remembers. C'mon.... let's get out of here
(fight scene to malefor's castle)
smilie we'll have to fly the rest of the way
(flight scene to temple)
volteer: stupendous! Outrageous! We all thought your time had elapsed!
smilie huh?
cyril:he means, we all thought you were done for!
smilie SPYRO! Ol' buddy ol' pal o' mine
smilie Sparx! Boy is it good to see you too!
terrador: come. ignitus is waiting
(flight to chronicler lair)
(fight to chronicler lair)
smiliehello? Is anyone home?
Ignitus:spyro, is it really you?
smilie ignitus..... what happened?
Ignitus: I am the new chronicler young dragon.. I have longed to tell you but, you
just weren't there!
smilieno,i mean to the dragon realms! There a mess!
ignitus: well you see spyro, well after you were gone, RED came!
smilie who's red?
smilie he, was, well, when I was under the dark master's control, he thought 1
dragon wasn't enough, and so, red was born.
smilie I have to stop him! It's my job, I'm meant to.
ignitus: there will be time to talk of red later young dragon, first you must rest
you are weary.
Fade to black
open up on temple
terrador:Spyro, wake up, it's time for your training, follow ,me
walk to training room
terrador: destroy these dummies using earth breath
the vilan is red, because if you watch the battle on Utube you don't see him die, he escaped into the fabrics of time and space, were aiming the new game towards that
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:21:01 26/02/2009 by spyroluva
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#2 Posted: 04:33:36 25/02/2009
New variations of the elements to use, such as wind, would be nice. I know that a vortx was used in the first spyro game, but why not cause him to manipulate wind in gust/hurracain form? It would make an awesome fury, with a little bit of debris.

What about using tail attacks (separate from the melee combination attack) and claw/paw attacks? That would be awesome too.
ivanus777 Gold Sparx Gems: 2080
#3 Posted: 16:53:12 25/02/2009
More extras like minigames,skins,cheats and intel.
---
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are forced to watch others repeat it.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 18:29:12 25/02/2009
Skins like little Spyro and Cynder, or other characters that can be playable.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#5 Posted: 19:13:21 25/02/2009
free roaming and bye a hoiuse and build it
#6 Posted: 19:18:53 25/02/2009
sory for dobble poasting BUT i still think this is a hoaxs but if it isant *claps* but still no offence but im just not shure
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#7 Posted: 20:25:21 25/02/2009
I don't know really; free roaming would be nice, and why not have a "double game," one for Spyro and one for Cynder (you know, two quests, just variations on them).
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#8 Posted: 20:32:03 25/02/2009
Quote: BlackDragonAJ89
I don't know really; free roaming would be nice, and why not have a "double game," one for Spyro and one for Cynder (you know, two quests, just variations on them).

like resi 4
#9 Posted: 22:47:47 25/02/2009 | Topic Creator
DARK CINDER, this isnot a hoax, if they don't take a kid sitting at a computer while taking advice, well,
who knows?
who knows?
thanks for all your ideas, i cannot garentee all will be used, but a free roaming world will be nice, exellent idea
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#10 Posted: 23:07:39 25/02/2009
Let's have Spyro fight off his dark self. He made the mistake by going into the beam and becoming darkness. so why don't you have darkSpyro be the final boss, since he was like the one like Malefor. shhhh, don't tell anyone in your office, because if you do, you'll be fired!
Oh have the red enemy be the halfway boss in the game, but say, Oh!! I have a brilliant idea Why don't we have Spyro fight himself off in the end!! Also say we need 10 more months to make the game than the previous time so that we can improve and detail the game. then say lets have Darkspyro be the final boss instead of whatever you named the monster. also have Bianca in the game. But say oh, I just had those thoughts in my mind, but also say everything as close to a day apart as possible.
man I hope that this spoiler doesn't show.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#11 Posted: 23:12:42 25/02/2009 | Topic Creator
hmmm.... tell me what you think of this;
mini games:
unlockable flights
arcade mode;play in any area or boss you've unlocked
crystalite;light puzzles
unlockable quests
extras:
all cutscenes you've seen (see them to unlock it)
skins; SPYRO main page, CYNDER main page,GAURDIAN main page.ect
use extra points from quests to play on the evil side
in-game:
free roam world,
several combos to do:X+X+X=main combo,X+X+Y=claw\kick\tail combo ect.
and fury will be burst of energy flowing from your character
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:13:51 26/02/2009 by spyroluva
#12 Posted: 23:16:03 25/02/2009 | Topic Creator
forgotten world;
hmm mayby the RED character could create darkspyro to try to give himself some time to destroy the realms!!!!!!!!
#13 Posted: 23:47:38 25/02/2009
I'm sorry we seem to have misunderstood, I do not want anything to do with extras. Except for the skins, in fact, make up a black and red character and make multiple characters and personalities, to have adjustments to the skins and make up. secondly I do not want a red, that is original, I want a monster. Also I want DarkSpyro to have started when he went into that beam! Also I want this game to be more serious and mature than the other games. I want this game to be for adolescence Not children, FCOL LoSDoTD was for children but was meant for teens! Also you broke your spoiler buster.
---
#14 Posted: 03:04:07 26/02/2009
Also, get good VAs. Nothing hurts a game more than lousy voice actors or having some guy with a Texas accent.

Also, try to make some more variety with music. Seriously, jazz doesn't hurt. The orchestral stuff is nice, but I'd like a little variety and for things not to be constantly epic (but not kiddy either).
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#15 Posted: 05:18:42 26/02/2009
Hmmm, maybe less button mashing for combat, and something that actually takes a little time to figure out other than "If I press this button, then this button really fast, I'll win" type things. And longer, MUCH longer.
And this would be more to MY liking, probably not many other people's, but maybe some RPG elements here and there?
Oh, and possibly, could you guys work more on the PS3 programming next time? DotD's was pretty bad.
And less cheesy lines, I mean, there's only so many times Spyro can say "Oh no, we're too late!"
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#16 Posted: 05:59:58 26/02/2009
@Cloudtail4ever

BUT MAI BOH CHEEZY LINEZ ARE WHAT ALL MODRN GAMZ ARE RAGIN' DEEZ DAYZ!!!

Yeah, I agree, because nothing screams lame like "Can't let you do that Starfox!" or "It's a surveillance camera!" Seriously, who's doing the script writing there. Even the cheezy named buildings in Sim City aren't all that bad.
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
#17 Posted: 12:58:10 26/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok....anything for the script? booses? in-game stuff?
who knows?
who knows?
#18 Posted: 16:21:41 26/02/2009
we need armor wich you can see and make it like and RPG thing you know LONG game big bosses and a choice thing like good or evil
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#19 Posted: 17:33:42 26/02/2009
It would be awesome if you could choose which characters you could play, Kinda like Acme Arsonal. You know, for example play Spyro with Ignitus Co-op. or two elders like Volteer and Cyril. They don't need a leash but still maintain distance.

As far as attacks go the guardians could have more variations of their breaths instead of more elements. Like short and long range, heatseeker, and an explosive. or like shrouds.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#20 Posted: 18:06:26 26/02/2009
I would like the boss have a two toned accent please. One as hard like Ecco, and one as fast paced like kingdom hearts.

the way I would like Spyro to fight is by attacking wildly fast and have specials like moving things with your mind to attack the enemy.

I'd also like the script to be detailed so that the actors have a chance to perform well.

Oh and make us stunned, have the graphics be dark and full of high definition color.

Also I would like the levels to be like no other Spyro game, and that includes LoS DoTD.
---
#21 Posted: 18:21:30 26/02/2009
It would be really cool to add a level editor. Like on Boom Bloxs.

Think about it chang the colors and textures of the scenery. The Enemies and powerups where you want.

But to make it fun you should have to find the Enchanted writers quills to unlock features and have passed through a level to unlock the level scenery.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#22 Posted: 18:38:53 26/02/2009
Having to find stuff would be cool.
---
#23 Posted: 18:42:00 26/02/2009
and i would like a main city and little villadges and towns and caves to exsplore
#24 Posted: 18:51:09 26/02/2009
How about caves with cool crystals, and a palace from above the dragon world to explore.
---
#25 Posted: 19:09:24 26/02/2009
atleest try to be in this gen with the game no "lets get it out in a year" at leest 2 years working on it mate
#26 Posted: 19:44:57 26/02/2009
Yeah take their time and do it right. Raise the bar for the one after it.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#27 Posted: 19:59:15 26/02/2009
Yes do what Square Enix does, delay the game for 10 months.
---
#28 Posted: 20:14:14 26/02/2009
No not delay. Increase the quality of their workmanship.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#29 Posted: 20:15:05 26/02/2009
Quote: Forgotten World
Yes do what Square Enix does, delay the game for 10 months.

id rather that than spyro the new ETD WITH MORE GLICHES
#30 Posted: 20:25:15 26/02/2009
If they do it right the first time there won't be any glitches.
---
Don't mess with JAK
#31 Posted: 21:08:00 26/02/2009
Quote: JAK
If they do it right the first time there won't be any glitches.

Well it is next to impossible to find every single bug in a game within a 5 month radius. expanding the time by 10 months will prevent bugs from reoccuring. Have you seen the glitches in the last 3 Spyro games? They didn't even have enough time to fix every single bug. Infact, 10 months +12 is a good amount of time to make the game pretty, sound good, have good controls, and have no bugs. They don't have thousands of people in the company, and they don't usually have the time to make the game look good. Which causes the game to look like a junky and not perform as well. but on the other hand a game worked on for about 2 years is equivalent to 650 freaking days, which is almost 5000 hours, and when a problem occurs it takes an average of 10 days =80 hours to fix a complex problem. if majorly complex it could take them 500 hours to fix due to argument, frustration, and more math than you think. there are ranges to think about, the creation of the background and the polygons themselves on a level, 50 hours, fixing the bugs 300 hours, and with that making the movements and all that in a level, 275 hours, then the movies, 100 hours which is an appropriate 725 hours for a level, that's enough to make 7 perfect levels, but DoTD took 350 hours average for each level. then there's special effects guy and other sections to every level, but a maximum of 3 levels per creation. but then again DoTD had 12 levels and I'm looking for 20 levels, so maybe 250 hours each level, but have 3 levels per each section of levels. but maybe have that times 7, I think they can do that. but still they have many sections of the company for controls, story, sound, acting, bug fix and graphics, and finally play test to see errors. Making a game is much more complex than you think. and it is even on the PS3. so don't assume that 1 year is enough, because it isn't enough. there!
---
#32 Posted: 21:09:00 26/02/2009 | Topic Creator
OK
i've been thinking about those real stupid lines they keep repeating'......
when they first see red; how bout this
smilieholly...crap
smiliehe's huge!
smiliei think....i think....i think i just peed myself!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:19:05 26/02/2009 by spyroluva
#33 Posted: 21:19:16 26/02/2009
Let's not have Volteer in there. okay?
---
#34 Posted: 21:32:34 26/02/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Forgotten World
Let's not have Volteer in there. okay?

i thought he was kinda funny.....................especialy when he sez the line"i think......i think.....i think i just peed myself"
#35 Posted: 21:46:20 26/02/2009
That's funny smilie I thought that the plot I had in mind would make complete sense. Oh, and most people want the same stuff that I would like, like making different skins and armor, cool cities and caves, and a 10 month delay.
---
#36 Posted: 22:32:58 26/02/2009 | Topic Creator
i'm not saying all yer stuff is uselesss..... oh wait......it wasn't U it was this other guy........ignore that....................................................................... and other guy who bets his life my game wont make it......I HATEIFY U AND PPL WHO SEZ Ï'LL NEVER LEARN TO FLY.....IZ HATEIFY U 2
#37 Posted: 06:16:36 27/02/2009
Hell, Brawl was delayed for almost three years... AND IT STILL WASN'T GOOD! D:
---
Visit my DA pagesmilie
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#38 Posted: 08:08:35 27/02/2009
What about this idea?

The legandary Spyro: Darknest within the purple dragon.

Maby in this game, Spyro's dark side (darkspyro) expands. At the beginnig of the story, his dark side takes over and he tries to kill Cynder. He goes off on a jerny by himself because he wants to find out what happend to him and why his dark side keeps on taking over. Meanwhile, Cynder and Sparx goes out on a jerny too to find Spyro. So in the first level, you play as Spyro and try to discorver what happened to him. In the second level, you play as Cynder and you are trying to find Spyro. 3rd level, you play as Spyro ect ect. Soon, Spyro finds out that his dark side will soon take over his whole body and the only thing to stop this is to find the forest spirit that walks around the forest now and then.

At some points when you play as Spyro, his dark side takes over so you play as Dark Spyro sometimes. When your dark Spyro, you terarise the dragons and you attack and kill anything that gets in your way. You collect armor again and this time, they WILL be more useful. When you collect one set off amor, the amor covers Spyro/Cynder up completly and the only thing thats showing is the wings, muzzle, eyes, bone at the end off the tail and paws. You collect skill points again and Sparx is still funny (he is the only thing that makes TLOS funny). This game is set after DOTD. Its a little bit like TEN and ANB (you have to go through things to go to the next part off the level) but you can explore ALOT more (like DOTD but even more bigger). Theres no button mashing (a few apes every now and then but thats all). Free flight will be back and its alot more better (you can fly ALOT more higher) but there will be some things that keep you down at sertan parts off the game. It is a mix of the originals and TLOS. Hunter, Ignitus, Terrador, Volteer and Cyril are still in the game and it will tell you alot more about some things in DOTD that didn't seem to make sence (the part when Malefor said that Cynder was only leading Spyro to the well of souls). It is set 3 years after DOTD so they are 18 years old.

Or, maby a game about Cynder's life? Of course you get to be Dark Cynder. smilie
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#39 Posted: 14:11:33 27/02/2009 | Topic Creator
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
----the legend of spyro-------
THE DARK REVENGE
good............. awsome!!!!! i get it now!!!! YES that'll work
or.................
who knows?
who knows?
#40 Posted: 14:34:28 27/02/2009 | Topic Creator
anyway i have a question..........answer it PPL
WHY CANNOT I FLY????? I WANNA FLY!!!!!!!!! IF U SEZ I CANNOT FLY THEN I HATEIFY U!!!!! AND WILL NOT SEE THE SNEAK PEEK OF THE GAME I AM PREPAERING THAT NO ONE SHOULD REALLY SEE ANYWAYZ or
who knows?
who knows?
PS PPL i guess were gonna not show it to anybody if you doubt my ability to fly smilie
#41 Posted: 21:28:55 27/02/2009
The legandary Spyro: Darknest within the purple dragon.

to long (im not just saying that because were arguing)

&

stop making it a comidy
#42 Posted: 03:03:10 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
I AM NOT
therfor U will not see the preveiw,
U doubted my abilitie to fly
and therfor your hideous comment will be stricken from the record

---
favourite characters:
1.smilie2.smilie
3.smilie4.smilie
5.smilie6.smilie
7.smilie8.smilie
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#43 Posted: 07:05:10 28/02/2009
^whats comidy?
#44 Posted: 15:47:05 28/02/2009 | Topic Creator
i think it's comedy not comidy

---
1.smilie2.smilie
3.smilie4.smilie
5.smilie6.smilie
7.smilie8.smilie
#45 Posted: 22:35:07 28/02/2009
Every good story needs comedy relief.

I had this idea yesterday at work. what if Sparx had his own mini fury. Givin to him by the Chronicler(ignitus) by chance? Just an idea.

That and for gameplay of furybreath for the duo. Each has their own elemental fury like in ANB or TEN. You could have like three fury bars between two characters. One for the furybreath at the same time, then each have their own for fury. This came to mind when I thought it would look awesome for a Fear fury. I'm not sure how they would look but that just triggered the idea.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#46 Posted: 15:37:41 01/03/2009
Spyroluva!

1.You cannot fly.
2.Your game will never be made
3.STOP SPAMMING!
4. You cannot fly
5.No onne cares if they don't see your sneek peek because your game will never be made.
6.Your sense of hunour is rubbish, what's so funny about peeing your pants?
7.Volteer doesn't have pants.
8.Volteer wouldn't say that
9.You cannot fly
10.You cannot make games at your age
11.Serria won't acept that idea and make it in a game
And last but not least...

12.YOU CANNOT FLY!!!
#47 Posted: 21:54:58 06/03/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
always look on the bright side of life
hey YOUR not looking on the brighter side of life i think that my game WILL make it (looking on the brighter side, UNlike you)
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#48 Posted: 12:20:44 07/03/2009
Quote: spyroluva
Quote: Tango
always look on the bright side of life
hey YOUR not looking on the brighter side of life i think that my game WILL make it (looking on the brighter side, UNlike you)

OK then. You think positive, I'll think realistically.
Ratchet Blue Sparx Gems: 662
#49 Posted: 12:33:22 07/03/2009
Ah, hang on, spyroluva, are you actually trying to say that you are a developer accepting ideas? lol

Well ok, Dont make another TLOS game
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#50 Posted: 15:29:32 07/03/2009
She'll probably do the Spyro game in the LoS universe, ratchet. That is if she actually makes it.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me