Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
I don't get the ending! *SPOILERS!* [CLOSED]
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#1 Posted: 11:31:14 05/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I don't get the ending at all! How did Ignitus become the new chronicler? Didn't he die? Also, how on earth did Cynder and Spyro suvie that fury that kept the world together? Why didn't they return to Sparx and the others? I so comfused!

*jaijfejafej jaeifjlefjai*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#2 Posted: 12:59:39 05/01/2009
Quote: Cynder_543
I don't get the ending at all! How did Ignitus become the new chronicler? Didn't he die? Also, how on earth did Cynder and Spyro suvie that fury that kept the world together? Why didn't they return to Sparx and the others? I so comfused!

Now those are the questions all the fans are talking about, right? No one really know how

Iggy survived/came back, and Spyro and Cynder survived.
But i think Spyro and Cynder were on their way BACK to the others when we saw them fly around.

^That's just what i think.
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#3 Posted: 13:14:26 05/01/2009
Do you watch the end texts it all? After texts this things come to light.
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
#4 Posted: 22:11:00 05/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rocky

Now those are the questions all the fans are talking about, right? No one really know how

Iggy survived/came back, and Spyro and Cynder survived.
But i think Spyro and Cynder were on their way BACK to the others when we saw them fly around.

^That's just what i think.

Thanks.

I know that Spyro and Cynder suvie. But I don't know how they suvied... How did they escaped?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#5 Posted: 23:31:08 05/01/2009
Ignitus said that when a dragon dies, his spirit never truely leaves this world, so that meant Iggy's spirit was still there, and the Chronicler brought him back all the way so that he could take over the job.
How Spyro and Cynder survived....well, maybe they got spit out when the world came back. Or maybe Spyro's fury protected them so they could escape, like Ignitus's little fire protection ball thing. At least, that's what I'm thinking

umm....words here? *sings random song*
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
BLOWHARD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1395
#6 Posted: 01:30:08 06/01/2009
I agree with u Cloudtail43ver, all I know is they survived and thats all that matters they are still alive.
---
Awww Spyro
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#7 Posted: 17:11:59 06/01/2009
I don't see how the final fury could hurt. I mean, it would be odd if the fury that saved and restored the WHOLE planet and everything in it ended up killing the dragon who used the fury and his friend.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#8 Posted: 18:48:10 06/01/2009

Heres an answer:
You have to die to be the chronicler, I think.
---
Back from hibernation.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#9 Posted: 01:18:57 07/01/2009
well mabey The Cronicler brought Ignitus back to life afterall he dose have ultimate wisedom and power right?
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#10 Posted: 01:22:44 07/01/2009
"When a dragon dies, he does not truly leave this world. Instead, his soul spirit lives on, binding with nature, offering hope."

Did you listen to Ignitus? Jeeze!

And, that wasn't a fury; Spyro went all godmod and fixed the planet. As for why they didn't return to the others, it's because EL or whoever the hell made the game spent a week working on it, and then had pizza parties until the budget ran out.

moarletters
supermalefor Green Sparx Gems: 148
#11 Posted: 02:05:06 07/01/2009
i bet when spyro put the world together, it felt like a big jigsaw puzzle.
#12 Posted: 06:25:12 07/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
"When a dragon dies, he does not truly leave this world. Instead, his soul spirit lives on, binding with nature, offering hope."

And, that wasn't a fury; Spyro went all godmod and fixed the planet. As for why they didn't return to the others, it's because EL or whoever the hell made the game spent a week working on it, and then had pizza parties until the budget ran out.

moarletters

I did listen to Ignitus...
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#13 Posted: 09:28:40 07/01/2009
I thought they died and when they were flying they were in dragon place were they die you know and yes die to b the chronicler

*sings Guide You Home*smilie
spyro fan 8 Ripto Gems: 2948
#14 Posted: 11:31:30 07/01/2009
ignitus died...sierra is makin a new spyro game 4 the movie

smilie
#15 Posted: 12:09:06 07/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I was beging to think that Spyro and Cynder were dead. I thought that that was there spirt that was flying around over Avalar. Ignitus did say that there spirt lives on. But at list I have gotten alot of proof that he is still alive as well as Cynder. smilie I'm still woundering how they suvied after doing somthing that brang the world back together... The reason why I'm woundering about this is because Ignitus wouldn't talk to Spyro about a dragon dieing for nothing. Also, at the end, Spyro told Cynder to "get out of here". And havn't you people watchen shows were people do somthing really powerful to save the world and then that charactor dies? *points to "Dragonball Z"*
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
spyrofan_ Yellow Sparx Gems: 1195
#16 Posted: 19:39:19 07/01/2009
in the ending when spyro and cynder were flying... wasent that in the vallery of avalar??
---
my Deviantart profile: http://spyroexpert.deviantart.com/
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#17 Posted: 00:12:38 08/01/2009

moarletters

xD
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#18 Posted: 00:37:06 08/01/2009
I was beging to think that Spyro and Cynder were dead. I thought that that was there spirt that was flying around over Avalar. Ignitus did say that there spirt lives on. But at list I have gotten alot of proof that he is still alive as well as Cynder. smilie I'm still woundering how they suvied after doing somthing that brang the world back together... The reason why I'm woundering about this is because Ignitus wouldn't talk to Spyro about a dragon dieing for nothing. Also, at the end, Spyro told Cynder to "get out of here". And havn't you people watchen shows were people do somthing really powerful to save the world and then that charactor dies? *points to "Dragonball Z"*

I've seen a lot of shows like that, it's always so cheesy. Except for one game which did that, that was NOT a cheesy ending. It was the saddest ending I've ever seen of a game, but that's not really the point.

Sierra isn't making another game for the movie, Spyro Fan 8. They're making a movie after the game, why would they make a game for a movie made AFTER a game?!
---
Spyla Blue Sparx Gems: 535
#19 Posted: 00:23:30 09/01/2009
Quote: Night Owl

Heres an answer:
You have to die to be the chronicler, I think.

You don't have to die to become the chronicler, didn't you hear him. "A new age is beginning. With each new age a wrethy dragon is chosen to chronicle the many triaphs and failers of that age. And now Ignitus, I past this honnor to you." And for the question of what happened to spyro and cynder. They didn't die they escaped somehow.
smilie And...what of Spyro. Is he...
chronicler: Hmm... That is a question isn't it? You see each time a draon dies a page is writen in this book. I've done my best, but I can't seem to find any trase of spyro.
*Chronicler disappears*
smilie Well young dragon...where might you be?
*sees spyro and cynder flying and alive*

FIN
---
There's a club in DA i came up. If you want to join click here.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:58 09/01/2009 by Spyla
#20 Posted: 05:52:53 09/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I know there alive! I just want to know how they got out of there. Also, I don't get a single bit of this "A new age is beginning. With each new age a wrethy dragon is chosen to chronicle the many triaphs and failers of that age. And now Ignitus, I past this honnor to you." Er, not saying that you have bad gramer or bad spelling or anything... I just don't get what the Chronicler is saying... What does it mean?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:54:43 09/01/2009 by Cynder_543
#21 Posted: 06:21:56 09/01/2009
it means hes been chosen to be the chronicler because hes been a lot of help to spyro and cynder, he used his wisdom to fight in the war, his courage to help spyro and cynder to cross the belt of fire and sacrificed his life for them. The chronicler had his share for a millenium now he has past duties to ignitus for the next new millenium. Thats what i ment...O and its OK to tell me that i suck at spelling at least your telling the truth and thats good enough for me.
---
#22 Posted: 02:54:39 10/01/2009
All that matters is that Spyro and Cynder SURVIVED!!!!!!!!
---
Awww Spyro
#23 Posted: 03:16:00 10/01/2009
Quote: BLOWHARD

I'm not so sure that's a good thing anymore...
#24 Posted: 23:00:06 10/01/2009

what make you say that?
---
#25 Posted: 02:20:55 11/01/2009

What in world do you mean by that. Its awesome they survived and I am very happy about it.
---
Awww Spyro
#26 Posted: 23:20:38 11/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyla
it means hes been chosen to be the chronicler because hes been a lot of help to spyro and cynder, he used his wisdom to fight in the war, his courage to help spyro and cynder to cross the belt of fire and sacrificed his life for them. The chronicler had his share for a millenium now he has past duties to ignitus for the next new millenium. Thats what i ment...O and its OK to tell me that i suck at spelling at least your telling the truth and thats good enough for me.

I get it now! I think you have good spelling Spyla. smilie

I'm happy that they suvided. At first, I thought Spyro and Cynder would die.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#27 Posted: 02:17:34 13/01/2009

I get it now! I think you have good spelling Spyla. smilie

I'm happy that they suvided. At first, I thought Spyro and Cynder would die.

i have to admit it too Cynder_543 when i saw that it kind of freaked me out and i couldn't hear myself think rather if spyro and cynder were alive.
---
#28 Posted: 23:33:28 13/01/2009 | Topic Creator
I gasp and almost screamded when I saw the end after credits. smilie But I thought they should of worked on the ending a little bit more.... And a longer game with better flying would be nice....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#29 Posted: 01:39:01 14/01/2009
i almost cried.
---
#30 Posted: 02:07:33 14/01/2009

what make you say that?

Spyro + Cynder = BAD
#31 Posted: 04:59:33 14/01/2009

what make you say that?

Spyro + Cynder = BAD

i still don't get it. how can those 2 go bad? i'm confused
---
#32 Posted: 02:34:48 15/01/2009
Spyro wont ever go bad .
---
Awww Spyro
#33 Posted: 22:33:10 15/01/2009 | Topic Creator

what make you say that?

Spyro + Cynder = BAD

Do you mean SpyroXCynder is bad?
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#34 Posted: 23:34:19 15/01/2009
just ignore her smilie
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
minredd Blue Sparx Gems: 698
#35 Posted: 02:23:40 16/01/2009
I stay with a theory Razzek made, that when Spyro did his little fury to save the world that if Cynder hadn't stayed behind with him and helped he would've died. Because remember when you saw the world being put back half the circle was purple and half was this indigo color? I think without Cynder, Spyro would've died.
#36 Posted: 11:14:08 18/01/2009 | Topic Creator
^ It could be....
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#37 Posted: 14:47:59 18/01/2009
Quote: spyro fan 8
ignitus died...sierra is makin a new spyro game 4 the movie

:legend:

How do you know that sierra are making a new game for the movie
dragons Blue Sparx Gems: 817
#38 Posted: 18:48:28 18/01/2009
Here's my guess: Sorry its not as A spoiler:

When Spyro heard those last words of Ignitus he knew what he had to do. Which was do a fury to save the world. So he did the fury which put giant world jigsaw back together.

And when you see Spyro and Cynder flying I think they are alive if not then *crys eyes out* and that they are spirits flying around!! GUESS!
---
!!!SPYRO AND CYNDER RULE!!!
Vorn Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 40
#39 Posted: 03:35:59 19/01/2009
i think that's not their spirits
if it is, sierra wolud let that more clear to us

i think the spyro's fury never hurts cynder and cynders fury never hurts spyro, so, i thynk that power of spyro in the last scene before the credits was something more powerful than a fury. so, spyro was thynk when he was doing this power (i mean, he was hinself, not some dark anger spyro or wathever), so, he didi it to don't hurt cynder (he is a powerful dragon, he can manipulate his power). Then thei just leaft the volcano to meet the others =D

and The Cronicler: his spirit is now like Ignitus said, and ignaitus is now the 'ghost dragon" that Cronicler always were

EDIT:

people, i didn't got the end Oo
my english is bad so i didn't understand what cynder did
why was she saying "i'm sorry" for spyro???
she and the dark master had a secret??

i didn't got it because my english is bad >.>
---
sorry, bad english =X
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 15:44:02 20/01/2009 by Vorn Dragon
Spyro 666 Green Sparx Gems: 326
#40 Posted: 18:58:45 21/01/2009
Quote: Vorn Dragon

i think the spyro's fury never hurts cynder and cynders fury never hurts spyro, so, i thynk that power of spyro in the last scene before the credits was something more powerful than a fury. so, spyro was thynk when he was doing this power (i mean, he was hinself, not some dark anger spyro or wathever), so, he didi it to don't hurt cynder (he is a powerful dragon, he can manipulate his power). Then thei just leaft the volcano to meet the others =D

and The Cronicler: his spirit is now like Ignitus said, and ignaitus is now the 'ghost dragon" that Cronicler always were

EDIT:

She said
I love you.
---
Waiting for the new smilie game and movie.(Its gonna be a loooong wait smilie) smilie
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#41 Posted: 19:25:56 21/01/2009

moarletters

you are never happy you hate evry thig just look on the brigt side for once
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#42 Posted: 21:39:59 21/01/2009

moarletters

That's just stupid to say they worked for a week! The game looked great; that can't be accomplished in a week. Also, in the very end of the final cutscene there was a close up of the jewel on Ignitus' neck and Spyro and Cynder were flying in it. They were obviously in the Valley of Avalar at that point, and probably on thier way back to the others.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
#43 Posted: 21:45:11 21/01/2009
Quote: Spyro 666

EDIT:

She said
I love you.

i now, this i understood -.-

but, why is she saying sorry to him???
i didn't got it
---
sorry, bad english =X
#44 Posted: 05:30:01 22/01/2009

EDIT:

She said
I love you.

i didn't got it

She was saying sorry because she helped lure Spyro into The Well of Souls where he got caught, and all through TEN she helped Malefor, still on his side. She was saying sorry, because it was then her fault that they were trapped inside the planet while it needed putting back together, which could've possibly killed them, had Spyro not gotten them out somehow.

At least, that's what I perceived through the ending.
---
#45 Posted: 02:53:02 27/01/2009
Quote: Cloudtail4ever

She said
I love you.

i didn't got it

She was saying sorry because she helped lure Spyro into The Well of Souls where he got caught, and all through TEN she helped Malefor, still on his side. She was saying sorry, because it was then her fault that they were trapped inside the planet while it needed putting back together, which could've possibly killed them, had Spyro not gotten them out somehow.

At least, that's what I perceived through the ending.

OMG =O
really? that's really why????
---
sorry, bad english =X
DarkSpyro58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#46 Posted: 03:39:08 01/02/2009
I've been thinking about the ending to Spyro and I remembered that Spyro has ONE MORE ABILITY that was not in the GAME. DRAGON TIME!!! What if Spyro and Cynder were putting the World back together and Spyro froze time so that Cynder and him could escape. That's probably why they are so far away from sparx and them. It's just a thought, the chronicler did mention that only a purple dragon could control time and that Spyro should use it WISHLY! When Spyro woke up he probably forgot how to use Dragon Time and at the last moment used it to escape! Sounds simple and makes sense!
---
EVIL, and PROUD OF IT!!! I am Dark58!!!
#47 Posted: 14:44:56 01/02/2009
Quote: DarkSpyro58
I've been thinking about the ending to Spyro and I remembered that Spyro has ONE MORE ABILITY that was not in the GAME. DRAGON TIME!!! What if Spyro and Cynder were putting the World back together and Spyro froze time so that Cynder and him could escape. That's probably why they are so far away from sparx and them. It's just a thought, the chronicler did mention that only a purple dragon could control time and that Spyro should use it WISHLY! When Spyro woke up he probably forgot how to use Dragon Time and at the last moment used it to escape! Sounds simple and makes sense!

Great idea. I agree with you
---
Awww Spyro
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#48 Posted: 16:03:03 01/02/2009
Quote: torok
well mabey The Cronicler brought Ignitus back to life afterall he dose have ultimate wisedom and power right?

yer caz he is like a millon years old but evry one says hes only 1000 but he said Meny milleniah
DarkSpyro58 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1814
#49 Posted: 22:00:41 01/02/2009
I just thought of it while I was playing The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night. I think they made the ending like that so if they wanted to make another Legend of Spyro game, They could explain how Spyro and Cynder escaped. I really like the Legend of Spyro series, so I hope they make another Trilogy!!!
---
EVIL, and PROUD OF IT!!! I am Dark58!!!
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#50 Posted: 22:07:38 01/02/2009
Yeah id love more!!
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me