Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Who Cried? [CLOSED]
ConvexitySpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1018
#1 Posted: 14:39:01 29/12/2008 | Topic Creator
So who cried when DotD was at the end? I cried. It was very touching when Cynder said to Spyro:''I love you''. When Malefor, said:''Welcome to the end of the world'', I thought that they will all die. But no! I'm really happy that Spyro and Cynder survived. But still I cried, the whole remainder of the period when the Cynder, said''I love you''. And when Chlonicer, said''I have done my best, but I did not find any trace of Spyro.''And when Ignitus came to Chlonicer holding ... That is the end of the game was all moving in several years! What do you think? smilie
---
It's not a lake, it's an ocean.
My deviantART
smiliesmilie Best buddies forevah! \o/
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#2 Posted: 14:57:12 29/12/2008
I almost cried. I was trembeling all over too! But in the end it was a happy ending;
no one died, Ignitus is back AS THE CHRONICLER!, and Spyro and Cynder are alive and in love!
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Cynder28 Gold Sparx Gems: 2731
#3 Posted: 15:37:48 29/12/2008
I didn't cried.The ending and a special ending weren't sad at all.
---
A wise man once said, "That's a pretty dumb thing to ask a magical girl."
MasterBlui Emerald Sparx Gems: 3442
#4 Posted: 15:51:57 29/12/2008
I cried! In 40 minutes.. smilie
---
Wow, fantastic baby..
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#5 Posted: 16:04:06 29/12/2008
Almost, but it wasn't at the end it was when Ignitus died, but then I saw Dark Spyro and I was like 'OMG! YES! HE'S BACK!'. I didn't feel like crying or anything at the end because I knew that Spyro wouldn't be dead because I knew they were making more games so killing off Spyro would just be stupid. Also I didn't cry because Cynder actualy said 'I love you' so I was realy happy smilie
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#6 Posted: 16:11:46 29/12/2008
Let's see...

I was trembling and having heart attacks right after the cutscene before Malefor's battle. I could'nt even attack straight! And then, midway that, I sounded like a freak when I'm shouting some words smilie

In the end, I expected to cry but no, I didn't! And still, I have Spyro Day staring at me at the Calendar.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#7 Posted: 16:12:33 29/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyro LUVA
I almost cried. I was trembeling all over too! But in the end it was a happy ending;
no one died, Ignitus is back AS THE CHRONICLER!, and Spyro and Cynder are alive and in love!

Yes, this is good. And I love DarkSpyro (in DotD) too. He's so cool. smilie
---
My deviantART
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#8 Posted: 16:45:17 29/12/2008
only freeks ands sados wich have feelings for pixsels on there TV
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#9 Posted: 17:43:58 29/12/2008
I where close to shed a tear, but it didn't happensmilie
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
IceStar Gold Sparx Gems: 2186
#10 Posted: 17:50:51 29/12/2008
I haven't gotten that far yet but I'm sure it was sweet and beautiful ending.
#11 Posted: 18:35:28 29/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: DARK CINDER

Lol. Write normal. Is noob writing: ''pixsels''. And i'm not FREAK!
---
My deviantART
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#12 Posted: 18:57:00 29/12/2008
I actually cried with TEN's ending; with this game, I was really just wanting to break the game disc. The song wasn't all that great (the lyrics are, but it could've been better), Spyro and Cynder just don't match together whatsoever (they KINDA did before, but Cynder changed too much), and the game overall was just a letdown.
#13 Posted: 21:23:02 29/12/2008
I know people who think Spyro and Cinder are siblings, even though Sierra said they're not. Here's why: In the GBA version when ignitus is telling Spyro about Cynder, he says that she is his sister. I guess it could be true too; untill I see a mutual kiss on the lips, I won't be entierly convinced of their love.
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#14 Posted: 22:11:16 29/12/2008
There love was for what, the last 10 minutes of the game. They probably will in the next game.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#15 Posted: 15:58:55 30/12/2008
i felt like crying i was shakeing all over.
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#16 Posted: 16:10:24 30/12/2008
i feelt like crying but it the situation wasen't importent enough,besides they didn't die anyway smilie
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#17 Posted: 08:31:18 31/12/2008
yep I so cryied I thought they were dead
IcelectricSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2002
#18 Posted: 10:39:15 31/12/2008
I cryed a lot , because of ending and then not and then , because of Ignitus T_T
---
The one from deviantART...
CZ
dark_fury912 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3836
#19 Posted: 11:18:59 31/12/2008
The only time i cried in a spyro game is a new beginning, the song in the main menu just made me cry i don't know why smilie
---
Catchphrase~
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#20 Posted: 12:57:49 31/12/2008
I didn't cry at the ending but I was sad until I sow they survived.
The I was happy agensmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:58:23 31/12/2008 by Zxva The Dragon
#21 Posted: 14:27:13 01/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Shrazer320
I actually cried with TEN's ending; with this game, I was really just wanting to break the game disc. The song wasn't all that great (the lyrics are, but it could've been better), Spyro and Cynder just don't match together whatsoever (they KINDA did before, but Cynder changed too much), and the game overall was just a letdown.

I cried in TEN's ending too. But in DotD's ending I didn't want to broke my disc smilie
---
My deviantART
#22 Posted: 14:29:15 01/01/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: dark_fury912
The only time i cried in a spyro game is a new beginning, the song in the main menu just made me cry i don't know why smilie

I think it song is really beutiful.
---
My deviantART
#23 Posted: 14:38:26 01/01/2009
Quote: dark_fury912

Aww! XP Were you just feeling moody?
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#24 Posted: 15:18:40 01/01/2009
I know people who think Spyro and Cinder are siblings, even though Sierra said they're not. Here's why: In the GBA version when ignitus is telling Spyro about Cynder, he says that she is his sister. I guess it could be true too; untill I see a mutual kiss on the lips, I won't be entierly convinced of their love.

they don't kiss,they rub mussles!and Cinder?it's spelled Cynder!

that's pretty harsh,i cried!do you have a problem with that?
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#25 Posted: 15:58:03 01/01/2009
Oh...Misspell...sorry.

How do you knoe they don't kiss? They may in the next game. in DotD it was kind of a hug she gave him.
---
Cerapter Red Sparx Gems: 93
#26 Posted: 17:00:25 01/01/2009
Crying to a game is a sign of great compassion.
---
Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open.
Cuzzberry Gold Sparx Gems: 2081
#27 Posted: 18:35:52 01/01/2009

I might not have cried, but u haven't cried in ANY computerized movies? There r some of them that r sad, like Monsters Inc. That was pretty sad...smilie
---
Wow... It's been awhile!smilie
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#28 Posted: 00:14:10 02/01/2009
Oh...Misspell...sorry.

How do you knoe they don't kiss? They may in the next game. in DotD it was kind of a hug she gave him.

mom told me that....and oh yes i saw that duhhhh i watch veary carefully for big things.
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#29 Posted: 06:27:28 02/01/2009
I almost cried! But when Cynder said 'I love you' I cried with joy! And I cried with sadness when Ignitus died...But he came as the Chronicler I was happy, shocked and surprised! It was all a happy ending...

But do u all realize that Spyro actually saved THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!? and when it was put in a purple bubble! smilie
---
N/A
Spyro Technics Yellow Sparx Gems: 1899
#30 Posted: 09:32:55 02/01/2009

>.> I can only JUST make out what that said.

TEN made me a bit sad...

Not really this one though. I'm against SxC so that may have done something.

Though when I see the picture in the Chronicler's book after the credits, I now think "Sonic Unleashed". xD
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#31 Posted: 13:10:56 02/01/2009
Heck no....

I love games which toy with your emotions and your fears. I like it when a game forces to question your own morals and what is right or wrong. BioShock is good example.

That's the amazing thing about man kind, we can get attached to characters which are not even real, you've been playing as them, and controlling them. Leading them to a goal. Kinda like a parent to a child, we try our best to help them and when we see them fail, its heart breaking. You've tried your best but you have failed. Pixels or not. Man's emotions can get the best of him. This is one of many things that separate us from animals.
#32 Posted: 14:22:41 02/01/2009
Humans can bond to anything.
---
#33 Posted: 15:49:39 02/01/2009
Quote: Blackholes_Wolf

That's the amazing thing about man kind, we can get attached to characters which are not even real, you've been playing as them, and controlling them. Leading them to a goal. Kinda like a parent to a child, we try our best to help them and when we see them fail, its heart breaking. You've tried your best but you have failed. Pixels or not. Man's emotions can get the best of him. This is one of many things that separate us from animals.

I agree completely!
---
cindia Yellow Sparx Gems: 1301
#34 Posted: 16:50:48 02/01/2009
i cried
#35 Posted: 16:51:36 02/01/2009 | Topic Creator

I agree completely!

Me too. This is excellent thing.
---
My deviantART
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#36 Posted: 20:11:13 02/01/2009
Quote: Cerapter
Humans can bond to anything.

That's true, little kids are a great example.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#37 Posted: 20:15:18 02/01/2009

I agree with him! Plus, I was too busy listening to my iPod (I believe Sympathy for the Devil was the song playing through the entire Malefor fight, making it less than 5 minutes). After that, I had 100%, so there wasn't anything left to do but sell the game back for a full refund (in store credit). e_e
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
super spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1769
#38 Posted: 20:30:42 02/01/2009
I didnt cry but i was going nuts on the inside!!!smilie
---
Maybe its just me, but i feel like dancing! smilie
Evil Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#39 Posted: 22:24:22 02/01/2009
I cried, cuz the Ending was cute and sad.
And the Song in the End made me cry a bit,toosmilie
---
smilie I B i t c h s l a p little purple Dragons >:3
#40 Posted: 23:42:22 02/01/2009
That song has made me shed more tears than for anything else ever before.
---
#41 Posted: 04:38:46 03/01/2009
It's been a long time since I cried because of a song. If I do cry because of a song, the song usually has a lot to do with what's going on in my life, and I reall Identify with what the artist is saying.
---
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#42 Posted: 02:21:15 04/01/2009
Quote: ConvexitySpyro

I cried in TEN's ending too. But in DotD's ending I didn't want to broke my disc :D

>.< Bad game for me.

I agree! I have to show you something that was in a role play that totally relates to this, you don't need details except that Shrazo[/o]r and Shraz[b]er have always been two completly different people (and Sarah's just the random character that happened to make this happen), and that I'm just posting the two characters; TT You don't need to know the YIM names:

Sarah: *stands up and looks him right in the eyes* *kinda disturbingly*
Shrazor: *leans back a bit* Err?
Sarah: You're a warrior, your past troubles you. Have you had your time of sheding blood? Or have you had someone dear to you in your head. dwandle into your past?
Shrazor: *blinks a bit, then looks down a little* Quite a bit of all that..
Sarah: *Crosses arms and looks at him sternly* You must forget your past if you wish to have the first steps into the future, if you cannot fulfill that request, then you'll shall be haunted by your own memories
Shrazor: *pins ears back* Every memory of everyone is part of their past.. why live like an animal?

XD I almost added this to that: 'TT Well, at least a really stupid one', 'cause when you're dealing with Sonic-based characters, they're all already animals. o3o And seriously, not all animals remember things. o3o Scorpions don't...

Quote: HIR

I agree with him! Plus, I was too busy listening to my iPod (I believe Sympathy for the Devil was the song playing through the entire Malefor fight, making it less than 5 minutes). After that, I had 100%, so there wasn't anything left to do but sell the game back for a full refund (in store credit). e_e

XD Yeah...
Cynder_543 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1277
#43 Posted: 03:11:43 04/01/2009
I didn't cry. But after I finished DOTD, I began to wounder weather Spyro and Cynder really are alive. Didn't Ignitus say that when a dragon dies, there soul lives on? So that could be Spyro and Cynder's soul... But I hope I am wrong.
---
The Doom Song
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
Please read my story!
#44 Posted: 04:11:46 04/01/2009
They lived, don't worry.
---
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#45 Posted: 04:20:08 04/01/2009
I didn't cry, I was kinda sad, though. I think Cynder saying "I Love You" kinda ruined the moment for me. It just seemed...awkward and out of place there.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
#46 Posted: 04:22:28 04/01/2009
Yeah...I know whatcha mean.
---
irondmandragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#47 Posted: 06:10:11 04/01/2009
i dont play dawn of the dragon that much its too emotianal
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#48 Posted: 11:53:51 04/01/2009
It not that emotionalsmilie
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#49 Posted: 14:19:13 04/01/2009
Everything is what you make out of it.
---
irondmandragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1099
#50 Posted: 17:22:15 04/01/2009
its emotianal to me
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me