darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > More Than 2 Purple Dragons! It Has Been Confirmed!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
More Than 2 Purple Dragons! It Has Been Confirmed! [CLOSED]
Spyro LUVA Blue Sparx Gems: 638
#1 Posted: 21:32:35 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I know you all heard it! Malefor himself said there were others! Which prompts another question: Who Stopped Malefor in his time?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLgK-sh_a9ILook there.
---
Look @ my YouTube channel! PLZ subscribe if you like!
http://www.youtube.com/user/SpyroLUVA
OBEY THE HIPNOTOAD! THE HIPNOTOAD KNOWS ALL!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:11:35 07/12/2008 by Spyro LUVA
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#2 Posted: 21:37:22 24/11/2008
Some other genetic hero character?

._.
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#3 Posted: 21:39:46 24/11/2008
No it was all the Guardians that chucked him out
---
I is ded
#4 Posted: 21:40:23 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
You think one of Spyro's related ancestors? A family member? HIS FATHER?!??!!
---
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#5 Posted: 21:48:00 24/11/2008
NO not his father just his ancestors
---
I is ded
#6 Posted: 22:11:02 24/11/2008 | Topic Creator
How do you knoe it's not his father?
---
cynder21 Gold Sparx Gems: 2214
#7 Posted: 23:13:21 24/11/2008
well that os col that there was more than two
---
This old place has changed too much
FireBright Green Sparx Gems: 307
#8 Posted: 00:08:40 25/11/2008
So why did Ignitus Lie to Spyro? He said there had only ever been two... Yet at the end we saw you know... They were surounding you know who and attacked him... They were like spirits of all the previous one... Did anyone count how many there were...
---
May those who suffered the rage of the fires grow stronger every day they move forward from them.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#9 Posted: 00:11:19 25/11/2008
Quote: FireBright
So why did Ignitus Lie to Spyro? He said there had only ever been two... Yet at the end we saw you know... They were surounding you know who and attacked him... They were like spirits of all the previous one... Did anyone count how many there were...
Maybe Ignitus lied to Spyro so he could use him to save the world?
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#10 Posted: 00:58:34 25/11/2008
maybe he didnt know about the others.
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#11 Posted: 02:10:15 25/11/2008
i think malefor said that to scare spyro
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
spyro92 Blue Sparx Gems: 890
#12 Posted: 03:51:32 25/11/2008
Quote: Spyro LUVA

cuz the purple dragon is born in every 10 generations. and I think it says that Malefor is the 1st purple dragon in the dragon world...
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
Unknown1 Blue Sparx Gems: 520
#13 Posted: 04:05:13 25/11/2008
Malefore is the 1st purple dragon in Spyro's world.I think a generation is 10,so each 100 years a purple dragon is born?Or it could be 100,witch means each 1,000 years a purple dragon is born.
---
"Don't let me go." ♥ZarineNas♥
#14 Posted: 04:18:44 25/11/2008
I think 10 generation means spyro's dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad, dad. 10 dad's... I think...
---
Don't let your emotions control you. And follow your heart. It will never fail you.
Call me Xanver.
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#15 Posted: 06:24:00 25/11/2008
Purple dragons born 1 in generations but there is no records of earlier purpple dragons. Spyro born like ignitus says Nature balance so he has to stop malefor because he is bad. There can be others purple dragons but they can already be death, malefor was trapped in convexity so maybe he can live longer.
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#16 Posted: 07:33:32 25/11/2008
Quote: FireBright

Voldimort? sorry but it does sound like harry potter there

Anyway it would have to be Spyro's family
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#17 Posted: 13:12:55 25/11/2008
I whonder if there has been any female purple dragons?

I know it would be pretty racist if there were only males, but we have only seen males so far.

Actually i've made a dragon-fan-character, and she's the 2nd purple dragon ever, but everyone thought she would become evil like Malefor, and they chased her away. But after some time the dragons had to face new danger and she came back and saved them. Sadly she had to use a time-fury and freeze herself, like Spyro did in TEN. But no one ever found the crystal she were frozen in, before Spyro found her, and realised her.

^That was SO off-topic, but i'm writing a fan-fic called 'The Legend of Spyro: A Purple Ally', and i have so many ideas! 8D

Back on topic: I think there were 5 of these spirit-thingys.
Cynder girl Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#18 Posted: 15:36:08 25/11/2008
uh i think you mean sexist
---
My spore account-- http://www.spore.com/view/myspore
Rocky Yellow Sparx Gems: 1860
#19 Posted: 16:37:16 25/11/2008
Sexist? Racist/sexist whatever. Where i live we call everyone who judges others on where they are bornt/how they look/if they are male/female racist. But if it's different in English, sorry 'bout that! smilie
#20 Posted: 16:48:41 25/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro92

cuz the purple dragon is born in every 10 generations. and I think it says that Malefor is the 1st purple dragon in the dragon world...

I just said at the top that Malefor said there were many purple dragons.
---
dragonlover Yellow Sparx Gems: 1122
#21 Posted: 09:19:06 27/11/2008
[whistles] That's interesting.
---
Supernatural is the key to the world of hot guys......
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#22 Posted: 13:17:14 27/11/2008
Do you guys even know the topic of what the Dark Master is talking about? He's just saying that there were other Purple Dragons before him (as stated BEFORE this game).
#23 Posted: 15:15:07 27/11/2008
I guess he said something like that...

but did you guys see that at the end that 5 purple spirit comes out and grabs malefor. maybe thats the other purple dragons.
---
Call me Xanver.
Miles Tails Gold Sparx Gems: 2059
#24 Posted: 15:23:28 27/11/2008
That was ignitu's split spirit (look closely)
---
We are all chosen for greatness.....but, not all of us accept this greatness....
Pokemon Black and White...is comming....
Wolfie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#25 Posted: 00:51:34 28/11/2008
remember the only records of a purple dragon is spyro and malefor but if you go to the character guid and look at the dragon characters from the first trilogy you will see some other dragons that are purple
---
Matter of opinion!
Wolf mania!!!!!!!!!!
#26 Posted: 01:00:11 28/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: crashpro
Do you guys even know the topic of what the Dark Master is talking about? He's just saying that there were other Purple Dragons before him (as stated BEFORE this game).

It was NEVER said that there were more than two purple dragons prior to DotD! The number of purple dragons never came up in ANB, and the chronicler said Malefor was the FIRST.
---
#27 Posted: 07:57:55 28/11/2008
yeah malefor was the 1st. but I still donno is there still other purple dragon cuz in ANB, Ignitus said that all of the other dragons in the world is gone perish killed by malefor's army of monkeys.
---
Call me Xanver.
zemie Blue Sparx Gems: 676
#28 Posted: 12:37:31 28/11/2008
I have an awnser:
Malefor lied.
---
Click hereand here.
Bolt iz FULLY AWESOME!!!
#29 Posted: 12:49:41 28/11/2008
Maybe your right. I guess...
---
Call me Xanver.
#30 Posted: 12:56:11 28/11/2008
I hope not.
I like the Idea of Malefor being the first purple dragon.
---
Click hereand here.
Bolt iz FULLY AWESOME!!!
#31 Posted: 13:03:22 28/11/2008
why?
he is the dark master... remember that...
---
Call me Xanver.
#32 Posted: 21:00:54 28/11/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: zemie
I have an awnser:
Malefor lied.

You could be right....Seems like a pointless thing to lie about though.
---
#33 Posted: 22:55:36 28/11/2008
If the dark master is spyro's dad then that's ripped off star wars.
#34 Posted: 01:00:20 29/11/2008
I have an awnser:
Malefor lied.

Your right.
But Ignitus said there'd only been two, and Malefor said there'ed been many.

Now its all a matter of who we believe.
Ignitus:
The Cool fire dragon who rescued Spyro as an egg and trained him.
OR
Malefor:
The evil dragon that tries to kill him.
---
Click hereand here.
Bolt iz FULLY AWESOME!!!
Wolfie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 748
#35 Posted: 02:06:28 29/11/2008
malefor is 1000 years old as old as the chronicler (but i think the chroniclers older) so who would you rather trust
smilie
A dragon that has only been living a few decades
or
smilie
A dragon that is as old as the chronicler himself!!!( the other chronicler not the new one!)
---
Matter of opinion!
Wolf mania!!!!!!!!!!
#36 Posted: 04:33:40 29/11/2008
both could lie for other uses.
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#37 Posted: 19:38:23 29/11/2008
i think there where only male purple dragons. Ignitus didn't say anything about female purple dragons.
---
N/A
#38 Posted: 03:36:49 30/11/2008 | Topic Creator
I have an awnser:
Malefor lied.

Your right.
But Ignitus said there'd only been two, and Malefor said there'ed been many.

Now its all a matter of who we believe.
Ignitus:
The Cool fire dragon who rescued Spyro as an egg and trained him.
OR
Malefor:
The evil dragon that tries to kill him.

Well, Malefor might have said that as suporting evidence for another lie. That speech about the role of the purple dragon (to destroy the world) is a lot more convincing, now that I think of it, because we believe there have been many purple dragons, all of whom destroyed the world. (Except Malefor). Spyro himself probably wouldn't have believed that part about "carrying the flame" against his will without that news.
---
BlazetheDragon Green Sparx Gems: 293
#39 Posted: 05:09:28 04/12/2008
malefor was just lying to spyro to get him to believe hi. if he saw that all other purple dragons served this purpose, he would follow. as for the dragons surrounding malefor at the end, those were the old guardians, not purple dragons. after all in TEN, the dragons that taught malefor weren't the same ones as spyro's teachers. i think malefor killed the old guardians so they came back to help spyro in the end. after all ignitus said that dragons never truly leave the world when they die.
#40 Posted: 11:39:13 04/12/2008
Quote: Skyqueen
i think there where only male purple dragons. Ignitus didn't say anything about female purple dragons.

yeah its like theres no female purple dragon...
---
Call me Xanver.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#41 Posted: 21:17:13 04/12/2008
Think about this, is Malefor was lying that he was the first purple Dragon then why did he turn evil? Which then goes onto the fact that Malefor is the first purple Dragon, and notice he said 'But I asure you there have been many' not there had been many meaning that there had been many before him. This also means that Malefor must have lived long enough before he fell into the well of souls to see other purple Dragons or he wouldn't have known. Thats my theory
#42 Posted: 13:52:57 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
??? WHAT?! That makes no sense! Have/had it makes no difference.

Malefor must have lied long enough before he fell into the Well os Souls to see other Purple Dragons or he wouldn't have known.

I don't understand that at all. Could you explain/articulate that a little better?

Quote:
BlazetheDragon malefor was just lying to spyro to get him to believe hi. if he saw that all other purple dragons served this purpose, he would follow. as for the dragons surrounding malefor at the end, those were the old guardians, not purple dragons. after all in TEN, the dragons that taught malefor weren't the same ones as spyro's teachers. i think malefor killed the old guardians so they came back to help spyro in the end. after all ignitus said that dragons never truly leave the world when they die.

T.T Couldn't you just say you agree with me?

Also, how do you know that those were past guardians and not purple dragons? YOU CAN'T. I guess we'll all have to wait until the next Spyro game.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:53:40 06/12/2008 by Spyro LUVA
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#43 Posted: 16:50:04 06/12/2008
If Malefor knew that there were other purple Dragons between him and Spyro then he must have lived long enough to see the purple Dragons for himself, unless he got told by the apes or something. (If you get what I mean)
#44 Posted: 18:33:18 06/12/2008
??? WHAT?! That makes no sense! Have/had it makes no difference.

Malefor must have lied long enough before he fell into the Well os Souls to see other Purple Dragons or he wouldn't have known.

I don't understand that at all. Could you explain/articulate that a little better?

Quote:
BlazetheDragon malefor was just lying to spyro to get him to believe hi. if he saw that all other purple dragons served this purpose, he would follow. as for the dragons surrounding malefor at the end, those were the old guardians, not purple dragons. after all in TEN, the dragons that taught malefor weren't the same ones as spyro's teachers. i think malefor killed the old guardians so they came back to help spyro in the end. after all ignitus said that dragons never truly leave the world when they die.

T.T Couldn't you just say you agree with me?

Also, how do you know that those were past guardians and not purple dragons? YOU CAN'T. I guess we'll all have to wait until the next Spyro game.

i wrote my last comment wrong. i apologize. what i meant was those are just my ideas. we don't know any of this for sure anyway, so i don't get why you're mad or making a big deal out of my comment. what i meant was i think malefor told spyro there had been many purple dragons before them with the duty to destroy the world. if spyro realized that was a purple dragon's duty, malefor thought he would join him. just an idea. who knows? though if it is true about more purple dragons in convexity, maybe they were from a different world. after all didn't ignitus say something about convexity being like a portal between their world and others? i can't remember. that way, both malefor and ignitus are right. there had only been 2 purple dragons in their world, but in others....
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:45:37 06/12/2008 by BlazetheDragon
#45 Posted: 19:46:54 06/12/2008 | Topic Creator
I wasn't mad or making a big deal. Plausible theory...
---
#46 Posted: 01:02:18 07/12/2008
Flame defeated Malfoer smilie

joking through that would be interesting who did defeat Malfoer
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:04:08 07/12/2008 by Jackson117
#47 Posted: 13:40:29 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
We think Spyro and Cynder, but I still say he'll be back...
---
#48 Posted: 20:41:03 07/12/2008
i think so too. i think he has much more power than he used to fight spyro and cynder.
#49 Posted: 21:16:57 07/12/2008 | Topic Creator
Yeah, it seemed like he held back, considering all the other things he did prior to that battle. The Destoyer for instance. He was way more impressive that Malefor. 50 ft tall and destroys the world! Way more awesome than an average size dragon who is defeated after 3 rounds.

God, I HATE it when the final boss is out shined by the preceding bosses. The Destroyer battle ruled! I loved the bit where you flew into it's body to destroy the heart. Malefor's battle was a repeat of Cynder: A crappy free for all.
---
#50 Posted: 04:13:26 08/12/2008
i know. i think he was easier than gaul. i mean he was hard at first for me to beat, but once i did, it was easy to do it again. and again. i definitely liked the destroyer better than him. flying inside and destroying 3 hearts was definitely fun.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me