Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
I'm done [CLOSED]
EyeBrawler2014 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3429
#1 Posted: 23:51:24 21/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I've had it with my life! Nothing ever goes right for me. My family might have to move, my brother hates me, I have no friends, and I'm just a waste of space. Everyone would be better off without me. Tomorrow I'm going to take all my pills at once, hopefully I save the world from dealing with this failure
---
Find me on Discord, I'm eyebrawler98#6720
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#2 Posted: 23:53:43 21/08/2014
Don't do it man. Unless they're just vitamin pills or something then go ahead
Dark Bro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4523
#3 Posted: 23:54:20 21/08/2014
DUDE!! Don't do it, you're just gonna throw your life away.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
Mewtwo - Pokemon:The First Movie
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#4 Posted: 23:57:06 21/08/2014
You are overexagerating.

Those aren't suicide reasons.

Not only that, but things change with the years.

So don't.

Just don't.

And sadly, wether it be the case or not, because you made a topic about it, it sounds like you are seeking attention.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#5 Posted: 23:57:51 21/08/2014
Please, don't do it... Suicide is never the answer. You'll end up hurting your loved ones and making them have severe pain over you... There is always hope and light, even when times are dark. You'll get through this, I promise.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
#6 Posted: 23:59:24 21/08/2014
Quote: AmethystRose
Please, don't do it... Suicide is never the answer. You'll end up hurting your loved ones and making them have severe pain over you... There is always hope and light, even when times are dark. You'll get through this, I promise.

This^

Austin, If you need to talk to somebody, pm me and i'll try my hardest to help u out.
---
"The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 00:02:08 22/08/2014
There so much out there, man.
You're just going to give that up because of inconveniences? You're very young and you can do so much.
Aim for greatness and stand strong.
Also, stop with the "I'd be doing everyone a favor".
There's always someone that you would be hurting by ending your life.

If you're taking your Vitamins, don't take them all at once. That's dangerous.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:03:06 22/08/2014 by wspyro
darkwolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 7187
#8 Posted: 00:03:53 22/08/2014
Suicide isn't the answer. You can make it through these problems.

Just don't do it.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#9 Posted: 00:04:11 22/08/2014
Death probably hurts a lot.

Like, a lot.

So, yeah. Don't kill yoursel
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#10 Posted: 00:05:35 22/08/2014
Death is a long term solution to a short term problem...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#11 Posted: 00:06:39 22/08/2014
Quote: DummyZ
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

And sadly, wether it be the case or not, because you made a topic about it, it sounds like you are seeking attention.

I know a lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this, but DummyZ, Will u kindly SHUT THE **** UP? Can't u see this guy is in a major depression state and he's thinking of taking his life? Have you ever felt like this before? EB2014 is my friend and I will defend him.
And another thing, DummyZ go gnorc yourself! U deserve the the gnorc after that bull **** you just said.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#12 Posted: 00:07:22 22/08/2014
I've had it with my life! Nothing ever goes right for me.Oh no did you fail a test? D: My family might have to move,How is this bad? my brother hates me,Sibling rivalry? I have no friends,You have no friends to leave so why is moving bad? and I'm just a waste of space.Everything is Everyone would be better off without me.How? Tomorrow I'm going to take all my pills at once,Don't hopefully I save the world from dealing with this failureAren't you still a kid?

If you are in the U.S then call this suicide hotline. 1-800-273-8255
#13 Posted: 00:08:58 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I know it sounds like an attention grab, but that's truly how I feel, I've just given up on life, I just can't put the world through my misery anymore

And this I guess could be overexageration, but unless you know how it feels to have a disease like Asperger's Syndrome, I don't think you understand
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#14 Posted: 00:09:20 22/08/2014
Who are you currently putting in misery?

Quote: Dark Bro
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

I know a lot of people are gonna hate me for saying this, but DummyZ, Will u kindly SHUT THE **** UP? Can't u see this guy is in a major depression state and he's thinking of taking his life? Have you ever felt like this before? EB2014 is my friend and I will defend him.
And another thing, DummyZ go gnorc yourself! U deserve the the gnorc after that bull **** you just said.

No need for that attitude.
Also...I wouldn't call this a major depression state...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:11:06 22/08/2014 by wspyro
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#15 Posted: 00:11:30 22/08/2014
Whoa man, calm down and think things over! o.o; Don't do it!
Epic popthorn Emerald Sparx Gems: 3277
#16 Posted: 00:11:56 22/08/2014
Dude, don't kill yourself, everybody who loves you will be in terrible emotional pain, you'll be able to get through it. Plus, you have a whole life to live, even if these are hard times for you.
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#17 Posted: 00:12:01 22/08/2014
Dont do it, just please dont smilie

I dont want to see a friend go, You're a good pal EB14, there's always a bright side of things, just try to look a bit harder, you'll soon find something good smilie

Trust me buddy, please don't commit the unthinkable.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#18 Posted: 00:12:31 22/08/2014
Quote: EyeBrawler2014
I know it sounds like an attention grab, but that's truly how I feel, I've just given up on life, I just can't put the world through my misery anymore

And this I guess could be overexageration, but unless you know how it feels to have a disease like Asperger's Syndrome, I don't think you understand

I don't know what it's like having Asperger's Disease, but believe me this, Suicide isn't the awnser. It never is.
I'm sorry that u feel this way, but you will get through this, trust me.smilie
---
#19 Posted: 00:12:39 22/08/2014
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

*chuckles*

You took this way too seriously, I can see.

For starters, this isn't a major depression state. These are just typical teen inconveniences, which can easily be relieved, and as I have stated, those aren't suicide reasons.

I believe this just explains the rest.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:13:48 22/08/2014 by DummyZ
#20 Posted: 00:13:56 22/08/2014
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

*chuckles*

For starters, this isn't a major depression state. These are just typical teen inconveniences, and as I have stated, those aren't suicide reasons.

All the **** I said was for the last part of your post.
---
#21 Posted: 00:14:35 22/08/2014
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

And then there's a problem
You are also encouraging your friend to commit suicide kind of
Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Most people who failed suicide
Ended up regretting it
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6643
#22 Posted: 00:15:01 22/08/2014

Oh please, i know exactly how you feel and how it feels to feel like you're a nuisance to the world. Honestly, these are still pretty lame reasons to try and kill yourself. Cliche as it is, it gets better. So don't overdose on whatever it is and try you're best to either overcome it or deal with it :) All you have to learn is not not give 2 ****s to what others think of you. Unless you're nicki minaj. Then you should take all the advice people give you, like stop with the surgery to make your ass as big as the ****ing moon.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 00:16:14 22/08/2014

*chuckles*

For starters, this isn't a major depression state. These are just typical teen inconveniences, and as I have stated, those aren't suicide reasons.

All the **** I said was for the last part of your post.

"sadly, wether it be the case or not."
#24 Posted: 00:17:23 22/08/2014
Quote: somePerson
You are overexagerating.

So don't.

Just don't.

Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Ended up regretting it

I'm not encouraging my friend to commit suicide.
I was defending him from the insult that DZ threw out saying he was just trying to get attention.
---
#25 Posted: 00:18:41 22/08/2014

Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Ended up regretting it

I was defending him from the insult that DZ threw out saying he was just trying to get attention.

Or you said that to make yourself not look like you're overreacting
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6100
#26 Posted: 00:23:42 22/08/2014

Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Ended up regretting it

It's S&N... sP once made a troll account and used it to post a topic here faking his own death. I'm not saying EB14 is just doing this for attention, I'm just saying people would and probably have, so it's understandable for some to have slight skepticism towards most topics posted in this section.

EB, if you are actually considering suicide, you should call a suicide hotline or talk things over with a good friend. I'm sure there is at least person on this site and probably more you know irl who would be more than willing to help you through this.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:27:40 22/08/2014 by Seiki
#27 Posted: 00:23:59 22/08/2014
Think of all the pain and sadness you family is going to feel if you do it, your parents are going to hate themselves if you do it.
#28 Posted: 00:24:21 22/08/2014

Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Ended up regretting it

Or you said that to make yourself not look like you're overreacting

If I wasn't his friend(which I am), i wouldn't be here arguing with u right now, would I.
I'm not doing this for fun, i'm doing this cuz I've been like that for months now. It makes me angry when somebody keeps *****ing at me when all I'm doing is defending my friend.
---
#29 Posted: 00:24:36 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Guys, please don't fight about this, I don't want to be a bigger burden then I've already been, I can't go on with this anymore
---
#30 Posted: 00:27:53 22/08/2014
Quote: Spyrobaro
Nobody is useless. If you're seriously thinking of killing yourself, you might need to call a suicide hotline or get help from a professional.

Also, some of you are being very disrespectful. Even if you think the reasons for someone's sadness are "dumb," they aren't stupid to the person. Saying that they're overreacting when they're in this much distress will only make things worse. Even if you're going through what you consider "worse," you NEVER tell someone that their problems are stupid or "invalid." Shame on you.

Touché.

Austin, although my intentions contained a meaner tone hoping you would realize that it was not as bad as it looked, Baro has prooved it probably didn't help because I didn't take a serious matter how it needed to be treated.
But, this topic is prooving others are indeed your friends and are there for you, therefore making you not a waste of space nor a failure. And I did state before that things change over time, getting better then you expect.

So hopefully this brings you a bit more into sense.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:36:45 22/08/2014 by DummyZ
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#31 Posted: 00:28:35 22/08/2014
You havent been a bother at all smilie
Why do you think that? You've been a great friend to me and quite a few others on here, you're one of my RP buddies, and those are some pretty special people in my opinion.
I dont know what DS would be like without you bro smilie
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
#32 Posted: 00:29:02 22/08/2014
Quote: Seiki

Stop overreacting
It's just an opinion
Also here's a fun fact
Ended up regretting it

It's S&N... sP once made a troll account and used it to post a topic here faking his own death. I'm not saying EB14 is just doing this for attention, I'm just saying people would and probably have, so it's understandable for some to have slight skepticism towards most topics posted in this section.

EB, if you are actually considering suicide, you should call a suicide hotline or talk things over with a good friend. I'm sure there is at least person on this site and probably more you know irl who would be more than willing to help you through this.

Real account. :/ look at the join date.
#33 Posted: 00:29:22 22/08/2014
Guys, please don't fight about this, I don't want to be a bigger burden then I've already been, I can't go on with this anymore

Dude, don't do it!.
AmethystRose Yellow Sparx Gems: 1132
#34 Posted: 00:29:23 22/08/2014
EyeBrawler, suicide solves nothing.
Things will get better, I promise.
You'll be hurting so many people if you go through with this. Including me. I'm your friend...
Take my advice and stay strong. Keep your chin up, you can get through this, man. Trust me. I've been in some very hard situations in my life, but I stayed strong and knew that good will come out of it. We all have our ups and downs, but our downs are definitely not worth taking our own lives.
---
ϟ Break my heart, break me til I fall apart. ϟ
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#35 Posted: 00:29:32 22/08/2014
Austin, please don't. You have so many people who care about you. Trust me. Not only does everyone on here care for you, your parents care about you and, no matter what he might say, your brother cares about you. Trust me. I pretty much treat my brother like that...

Anyway, you'd take away the father you could, end up being, the mentor to someone who needs your help, the husband to your wife, you'd be killing someone who could be all sorts of thing.

Trust me, all these things are temporary. I went through this once, I thought about it very. Single. Night. I was so close to doing it many times. An dam I ****ing glad I didn't. Life has gotten soooo better since then. This is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Just PM me if you need to vent.
---
#hu
#36 Posted: 00:29:34 22/08/2014

Dude, you're not a burden here. I'm almost positive that you're not a burden IRL.

Like I said before, if u need somebody to talk to, i'm only a pm away.
---
#37 Posted: 00:32:02 22/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys, but I just know I'm going to do someday
---
Doomslicer Gold Sparx Gems: 2037
#38 Posted: 00:33:23 22/08/2014

Ok, I know people with certain diseases like that (I myself am kinda schizoid, which is not dissimilar from Aspergers I hear), so I do understand. I also used to feel the exact same way as you (well, slightly less suicidal, I thought about it a whole lot but I never made any definite plans, aside one time but I managed to talk myself out of it by arguing that that'd mean my parents had wasted a lot of money on vacation tickets for me, and after a point I stopped being like that, it's a good bet you'll get better too)

I don't normally get angry over the internet, but this time is tempting.
I know people who've grown up in abusive homes, been traumatized, far far worse things, I've even talked a very close friend out of suicide (and in their case, I almost didn't blame them, ALMOST being a key word, but I completely understood why they would want to).
Now I've been depressed and all that too, I know being told how much worse you could have it doesn't help a whole lot, but still.

Now look at it this way, you're not only being selfish to others around you (as everyone is telling you, and it is indeed true that suidice is among the cruelest things you can do to someone who loves you), but also to your future self. Trust me, chances are, your future self will be very thankful you didn't end your life. So don't be a jerk to future!you.

What's more, chances are also that you'd be far more missed than you're expecting.
---
Check out my fanfic Guide to Skylands, my DeviantArt, and my Minecraft skins in my GB!
#39 Posted: 00:35:28 22/08/2014

So, you're not doing it?

Just remember never take your own life.
#40 Posted: 00:37:33 22/08/2014

I'm glad i could've been of assistance.
---
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#41 Posted: 00:39:58 22/08/2014

Thank you Austin. You won't regret this.
---
#hu
FluffyHamster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1340
#42 Posted: 00:41:04 22/08/2014
Listen E.B. Life is but a gift. You only have one life to live, don't just give up on it. There may be times when you feel alone and miserable,but there is alyways a bright side. There are many people who love you and will miss you dearly so don't give up. You are a great friend and I would miss you if you left many people would.
Things happen for a reason and like I mentioned bad things happen, but death isn't the key. Please stay with us, please don't give up.....
---
Best animes ever,Hetalia,Black Butler,Blue Exorcist,The Devil is a Part-Timer! ,and Another.
#43 Posted: 00:42:34 22/08/2014
Quote: FluffyHamster
Listen E.B. Life is but a gift. You only have one life to live, don't just give up on it. There may be times when you feel alone and miserable,but there is alyways a bright side. There are many people who love you and will miss you dearly so don't give up. You are a great friend and I would miss you if you left many people would.
Things happen for a reason and like I mentioned bad things happen, but death isn't the key. Please stay with us, please don't give up.....

This^
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#44 Posted: 00:44:29 22/08/2014
You aren't useless and you aren't a burden. Austin we all do care about each other. Please don't take those pills, give them to your parents. You're young, you'll adjust to moving, you'll make friends, and I really believe your brother doesn't hate you, he loves 'ya, but he won't admit it. I bet if someone is messing with you, he'll be the first one by your side. Life can be a roller coaster, so many ups and downs, you'll see that things will be looking up for you. Be strong Austin, you'll be alright. ^.^
#45 Posted: 00:45:32 22/08/2014
Quote: thumper
You aren't useless and you aren't a burden. Austin we all do care about each other. Please don't take those pills, give them to your parents. You're young, you'll adjust to moving, you'll make friends, and I really believe your brother doesn't hate you, he loves 'ya, but he won't admit it. I bet if someone is messing with you, he'll be the first one by your side. Life can be a roller coaster, so many ups and downs, you'll see that things will be looking up for you. Be strong Austin, you'll be alright. ^.^

This so freaking much^
---
#46 Posted: 00:45:34 22/08/2014
What would you accomplish? Nothing! If you don't believe the after life then you just wasted your life. Ig you're Christian then God will probably send you to Hell. In fact you'll just make this worse. Everybody you know will be all depressed because someone they love is gone. Have you ever lost a loved one? Of you do then that will happen to the people you know. But if you really want to die then just wait till you're old and get life out of the way. You don't want to miss opportunities in life that you can't get when you're dead.
zer0dch Ripto Gems: 1916
#47 Posted: 00:45:39 22/08/2014
1-800-SUICIDE

OP, please don't hesitate to call them.
#48 Posted: 00:49:23 22/08/2014
What would you accomplish? Nothing! If you don't believe the after life then you just wasted your life. Ig you're Christian then God will probably send you to Hell. In fact you'll just make this worse. Everybody you know will be all depressed because someone they love is gone. Have you ever lost a loved one? Of you do then that will happen to the people you know. But if you really want to die then just wait till you're old and get life out of the way. You don't want to miss opportunities in life that you can't get when you're dead.

Dude, would u shut the **** up and gnorc yourself already?
All but the last sentence Is why I HATE people like u, sP.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me