Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > The Official "I Had A Weird Dream Last Night" Topic
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
The Official "I Had A Weird Dream Last Night" Topic [CLOSED]
xXBeavcoonXx Gold Sparx Gems: 2628
#1 Posted: 00:24:17 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
So... my two friends and I were in the woods. It looked familiar. It was the Campground I was at for Summer Camp. Only a lot darker. We heard stories of a vicious monster who would come in the middle of the night and attack people. The man telling us the story showed us a picture of the monster. It was Olaf from Frozen. Only a lot bigger. So we went out hunting for it. I led my two friends holding a Croquet mallet and knives. We were in the woods when we saw it stumbling through the forest. I threw the knives and missed. It came running at me, so I swung the mallet. I hit him, but he showed no sign of pain. He shoved me to the floor. He was towering above me, so I hit his hand with the mallet. Then I jumped on his back and smashed him in the face. I repeatedly attacked him until he yelled "STOP!" I stopped and realized it was a costume. It was a really weird high school kid I know. Then he was taken away by a Bald Eagle, and as he flew away, he shouted "And I would've had it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids!" And then it ended.

Later that night, I was at the same campsite, but in the middle of the day. I found out the President of Kelloggs was murdered, so they would stop making cereal. I can't remember the rest.

So what really strange, stupid and or weird dreams have you had?
---
now its time to get funky
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:25:16 03/08/2014 by xXBeavcoonXx
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#2 Posted: 00:27:36 03/08/2014
I keep having really weird dreams about Mario and Luigi's life at home.

"No Mario! Don't tickle me while I'm on the phone!"
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:28:26 03/08/2014 by awesomerockets
#3 Posted: 00:29:10 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: awesomerockets

smilie smilie smilie

I thought you were going to react to the second dream saying that you would die if that happened because you like cereal.
---
#4 Posted: 00:37:22 03/08/2014
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

smilie smilie smilie

I thought you were going to react to the second dream saying that you would die if that happened because you like cereal.

That's not the only Mario and Luigi dream I've had.

"Eat your pancakes Luigi!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

And I would go run Kelloggs myself if I had too.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#5 Posted: 00:38:57 03/08/2014
I had a dream that was an exact copy Child's Play. Except it was a puppet who controls the the human.
#6 Posted: 00:39:00 03/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: xXBeavcoonXx

smilie smilie smilie

That's not the only Mario and Luigi dream I've had.

"Eat your pancakes Luigi!"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!"

And I would go run Kelloggs myself if I had too.

These Mario and Luigi dreams are hilarious.
---
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#7 Posted: 01:27:39 03/08/2014
i had a dream where i found a DI hulk, but when i got home it was just a dead turtle with a boner
#8 Posted: 16:29:51 05/08/2014
i think i killed the topic
#9 Posted: 16:47:47 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
... Yeahhh
---
#10 Posted: 16:49:50 05/08/2014
dead turtle boners kill topics kids
#11 Posted: 16:58:01 05/08/2014 | Topic Creator
Quote: ZapNorris
dead turtle boners kill topics kids

Guestbook.
---
LocoGuy107 Ripto Gems: 390
#12 Posted: 16:40:23 07/08/2014
I had a dream where I was walking into a toy store of some sort. They were selling special lungs that can let you breathe underwater. If that wasn't the weirdest part, they were doing a sweepstakes in which you can win a million dollars just by buying a Skylanders figurine.

I'm like:
[User Posted Image]
#13 Posted: 16:49:47 07/08/2014
Quote: LocoGuy107
I had a dream where I was walking into a toy store of some sort. They were selling special lungs that can let you breathe underwater. If that wasn't the weirdest part, they were doing a sweepstakes in which you can win a million dollars just by buying a Skylanders figurine.

I'm like:
[User Posted Image]

oh my god.
#14 Posted: 16:52:27 07/08/2014
It's just the money issue this time, ZapNorris. I'm going to consider getting the game as soon as I get kids.
#15 Posted: 16:53:00 07/08/2014
It's just the money issue this time, ZapNorris. I'm going to consider getting the game as soon as I get kids.

well then.

i'd buy a 10 dollar toy to win a million.
Cooltonium Blue Sparx Gems: 605
#16 Posted: 17:02:22 07/08/2014
About a year and a half ago every night I got killed in my dream :/ weird
It has stopped though.
---
buy dangerous woman on itunes
#17 Posted: 17:34:42 07/08/2014
What the heck, now Toad's gotten into my dreams.

There was a really old Toad with a long grey beard and he was wearing a shirt that was like two sizes two big for him with a bunch of stains on it. He and I were living and a cottage in the middle of nowhere and he was holding a bowl of soup and a spoon at all times. He never got out of his old recliner and did nothing but watch Family Feud on his old timey television. Whenever I asked him if he wanted to get out of the house he would turn to me and say "No! It's my Feud time!" in an extremely deep voice.

At least unlike the Mario and Luigi dreams, I know why I had this one.
---
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#18 Posted: 17:54:07 07/08/2014
i had a dream last night that i became One with my own kind
like i abandoned my family and went out to live in some forest where a group of ostriches were. i would stick around them and help their eggs hatch and **** lmao
then later in the dream i brought one of the eggs home with me and i accidentally dropped it. i was sad and i looked inside of the egg and i saw the little fur of a baby ostrich sticking out and i thought it was dead, BUT THEN I SAW IT MOVE AND IT HATCHED AND I HAD A PET OSTRICH AND OMG
AND BY THE NEAR END OF THE DREAM
I HAD THIS WHOLE ARMY OF BABY OSTRICHES IN MY BACKYARD
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
#19 Posted: 13:34:47 18/08/2014
I had a dream where I was Drobot and he saw flashwing naked then Lightcore chase set the house on fire
#20 Posted: 13:35:32 18/08/2014 | Topic Creator
I had a dream where I was Drobot and he saw flashwing naked then Lightcore chase set the house on fire

Really with the topic bump?
---
#21 Posted: 13:36:16 18/08/2014
Yes

It's relevant
Rickorio Gold Sparx Gems: 2463
#22 Posted: 18:59:20 18/08/2014
Let's just say....I've been having really sexual dreams. O.O

And weirder ones.
---
#hu
#23 Posted: 19:00:54 18/08/2014
Quote: Rickorio

And weirder ones.

so have i

#24 Posted: 19:04:58 18/08/2014
Wait, "naked" Flashwing? Isn't sexy Flashwing already naked?
#25 Posted: 19:05:02 18/08/2014

And weirder ones.

so have i

First of all, mine are MUUUUCH worse.

Secondly, how would the Flashwing naked part even work? Isn't she pretty much always naked?
---
#hu
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#26 Posted: 19:05:57 18/08/2014

And weirder ones.

Me too, I yesterday I dreamt that my dick was cut off.
Creepy as hell, no blood though.
#27 Posted: 19:08:15 18/08/2014

And weirder ones.

so have i

Secondly, how would the Flashwing naked part even work? Isn't she pretty much always naked?

she was in the shower, and drobot (who i was in the dream) was going to take a shower with her, and all i could remember seeing is her standing on 2 legs, the only thing visible her butt...

then lightcore chase crashed a car into the house and it lit on fire! we all had to evacuate.
#28 Posted: 19:10:15 18/08/2014
Oh, that's just weird. Though, I think Flashwing had a sexy butt.

Yeah, she's one of the very little handful of characters I like.
#29 Posted: 19:11:04 18/08/2014
Oh, that's just weird. Though, I think Flashwing had a sexy butt.

Yeah, she's one of the very little handful of characters I like.

she did.

#30 Posted: 19:14:02 18/08/2014
i've said too much
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8572
#31 Posted: 19:16:53 18/08/2014

And weirder ones.

Clean your pants.
#32 Posted: 19:19:17 18/08/2014
Wait, "naked" Flashwing? Isn't sexy Flashwing already naked?

i have no idea how

but it went through my mind and into my dreams
#33 Posted: 19:22:32 18/08/2014

so have i

she was in the shower, and drobot (who i was in the dream) was going to take a shower with her, and all i could remember seeing is her standing on 2 legs, the only thing visible her butt...

then lightcore chase crashed a car into the house and it lit on fire! we all had to evacuate.

Oh....still not as worse as mine.

Quote: somePerson

And weirder ones.

Clean your pants.

Hahaha not that type of dream. smilie

Plus, I've checked every time I've had one, and they were clean.
---
#hu
Qcumber Yellow Sparx Gems: 1054
#34 Posted: 19:30:20 18/08/2014
In one dream I had, the Prime Minster (UK President) became half-Octopus and started killing everyone.
---
You can't handle MEMES
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#35 Posted: 19:35:19 18/08/2014
Can we sticky this? I have AMAZING dreams
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Wolfgang Gold Sparx Gems: 2044
#36 Posted: 20:04:50 18/08/2014
One time I had a really disturbing dream, one that picked at my own insecurities.

I was in a forest littered with photos of my memories, broken parts of old toys I had as a child littering the place, in the dead of the night, with the bright moon providing the only light on my path. As I walked, I heard someone crying, sobbing and whining, and as I came to that clearing, I saw a being that looked exactly like myself. As I tried to walk on, the being ran and grabbed onto my arm, shouting about how people always leave him, and how he's going to be alone forever. I pushed him away and told him that I have plenty of friends, and that he has nothing in common with me, and he started to laugh, became more sinister sounding. He told me I was lying to myself, and chastised me about the friendships I had that were falling apart, and how everyone thinks I'm a freak, and how I keep seeking a reason to live and haven't found one yet. He chastised me about how I keep trying to change how I am for other people to accept me, and how I admire how normal they are because I'm unlike them, and not even human. He took on a lycanthropic shape, one that I have assumed in my dreams previously, and leered straight into my face. I shouted that my condition had nothing to do with it, and how there was absolutely no way that he could be me. He was surrounded with a shadowy aura, and started to turn into a massive creature, but I woke up before I could really see what he was.

...I probably shouldn't fall asleep while playing Persona 4 Golden.
---
♫Cheap smoke, risin' like a spirit in the- soft glow of a New York street.
No glamour or garb can hide the animal heart inside of me.♫
#37 Posted: 21:02:06 18/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang
One time I had a really disturbing dream, one that picked at my own insecurities.

I was in a forest littered with photos of my memories, broken parts of old toys I had as a child littering the place, in the dead of the night, with the bright moon providing the only light on my path. As I walked, I heard someone crying, sobbing and whining, and as I came to that clearing, I saw a being that looked exactly like myself. As I tried to walk on, the being ran and grabbed onto my arm, shouting about how people always leave him, and how he's going to be alone forever. I pushed him away and told him that I have plenty of friends, and that he has nothing in common with me, and he started to laugh, became more sinister sounding. He told me I was lying to myself, and chastised me about the friendships I had that were falling apart, and how everyone thinks I'm a freak, and how I keep seeking a reason to live and haven't found one yet. He chastised me about how I keep trying to change how I am for other people to accept me, and how I admire how normal they are because I'm unlike them, and not even human. He took on a lycanthropic shape, one that I have assumed in my dreams previously, and leered straight into my face. I shouted that my condition had nothing to do with it, and how there was absolutely no way that he could be me. He was surrounded with a shadowy aura, and started to turn into a massive creature, but I woke up before I could really see what he was.

That dream sounded both cool, and creepy.....

Mostly creepy.
---
#hu
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#38 Posted: 00:00:33 19/08/2014
I had a dream last night that I was giving a fish a blow job.

No, this is not a joke ;~;
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#39 Posted: 09:19:02 19/08/2014
Quote: Wolfgang

That dream sounded both cool, and creepy.....

Mostly creepy.

That is like, the most amazingly accurately intricate dream ever.
Except Inception.
No dream beats Inception.
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
#40 Posted: 12:26:39 19/08/2014
Quote: AvatariDragon

smilie Well, I wonder why you had that dream? smilie-*shot*
---
#hu
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#41 Posted: 16:38:44 19/08/2014

I don't even wanna know, to be honest lol
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
#42 Posted: 16:40:54 19/08/2014

I don't even wanna know, to be honest lol

smilie

Eh, you don't really need to worry, I've had worse dreams....
---
#hu
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#43 Posted: 02:57:48 20/08/2014
*bump with post from old topic*

My dreams have gore, but the generally involve me inflicting the murder and whatever. I remember just last night having a dream where I was having a party with Rakdos (a giant demon cult leader) the music was loud, the carnage gladiators and hellhole flailers were doing their things, when suddenly a bunch of Azorius guys (cops pretty much) and Boros soldiers(military) busted down the door and ordered for our arrest.

The music stopped, everyone looked up, and laughed. Rakdos' voice boomed some unknown words, I blinked, and then they were all dead. Random body parts left strewn everywhere, being eaten by zombies and imps and even other people. I paid it no mind, I'm used to that sort of thing. But then I saw a dark shadow race by me. I looked over, just in time to see the 20-foot tall demon's head explode. Blood rained everywhere, the body fell, and the ground shook. I noticed what appeared to be a Dimiir agent running off. I pulled something out of the Aether (yeah I can do that) and hurled it at him. The object, apparently a knife, fell out of his back with a tiny dribble of blood on it. Too late I realized that this wasn't an ordinary knife.

An immense wave of darkness covered the area for a second. What was left, was the horrid demon Withengar. The agent was dead before he could speak. His breath a cloud of blood, he stood to his full height, a massive 30 feet tall. He turned to face me, his eyes led into his evil, twisted, mind. Showing about thirty different ways to kill me. I slowly took a step back. "But, I freed you..." I stammered.

"YOU THINK I OWE ANY MORTAL? ONE OF YOUR POWER WILL FEED ME GREATLY!!!!"

His hand hit me and sent me flying into a stone pillar. I felt my spine snap, I couldn't move, only watch as he came closer.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FIRST VICTIM, OR MY LAST."

Using only two fingers, he picked me up by the throat, and swallowed me. The darkness was all consuming, and I smelled a burning stench. My legs were being corroded by the beast's stomach acid, as my legs dissolved, I slowly started sliding into the pit. I only started to feel the pain when it got to my torso, as it got there I felt my intestines slowly start falling out...
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
SunburnCamo Gold Sparx Gems: 2783
#44 Posted: 05:10:06 20/08/2014
When I read this topic and i'm glad it's not what I thought!!!
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3328
#45 Posted: 06:38:59 20/08/2014
Quote: SunburnCamo
When I read this topic and i'm glad it's not what I thought!!!

...What did you think it was?
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
shadowstarcat Gold Sparx Gems: 2177
#46 Posted: 09:18:18 20/08/2014
I had a dream where I was in the world of SAO (Light novel version) and became friends with Asuna and Kirito. Then Klein started hitting on me and I went agro, turned into a griffin and decided to kill him. I think after that i recall Toothless from HTTYD trying to eat my chicken wrap from KFC while Kirito and Asuna sat on the sidelines telling me there was drool on my wrap. Yeah, my mind is messed up. However, it was a fun dream. Weird, but fun smilie
---
Im a crazy feral vigilante dragon lady
#47 Posted: 14:06:49 20/08/2014
Quote: kardonis
*bump with post from old topic*

My dreams have gore, but the generally involve me inflicting the murder and whatever. I remember just last night having a dream where I was having a party with Rakdos (a giant demon cult leader) the music was loud, the carnage gladiators and hellhole flailers were doing their things, when suddenly a bunch of Azorius guys (cops pretty much) and Boros soldiers(military) busted down the door and ordered for our arrest.

The music stopped, everyone looked up, and laughed. Rakdos' voice boomed some unknown words, I blinked, and then they were all dead. Random body parts left strewn everywhere, being eaten by zombies and imps and even other people. I paid it no mind, I'm used to that sort of thing. But then I saw a dark shadow race by me. I looked over, just in time to see the 20-foot tall demon's head explode. Blood rained everywhere, the body fell, and the ground shook. I noticed what appeared to be a Dimiir agent running off. I pulled something out of the Aether (yeah I can do that) and hurled it at him. The object, apparently a knife, fell out of his back with a tiny dribble of blood on it. Too late I realized that this wasn't an ordinary knife.

An immense wave of darkness covered the area for a second. What was left, was the horrid demon Withengar. The agent was dead before he could speak. His breath a cloud of blood, he stood to his full height, a massive 30 feet tall. He turned to face me, his eyes led into his evil, twisted, mind. Showing about thirty different ways to kill me. I slowly took a step back. "But, I freed you..." I stammered.

"YOU THINK I OWE ANY MORTAL? ONE OF YOUR POWER WILL FEED ME GREATLY!!!!"

His hand hit me and sent me flying into a stone pillar. I felt my spine snap, I couldn't move, only watch as he came closer.

"YOU ARE NOT MY FIRST VICTIM, OR MY LAST."

Using only two fingers, he picked me up by the throat, and swallowed me. The darkness was all consuming, and I smelled a burning stench. My legs were being corroded by the beast's stomach acid, as my legs dissolved, I slowly started sliding into the pit. I only started to feel the pain when it got to my torso, as it got there I felt my intestines slowly start falling out...

Huh..
---
#hu
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#48 Posted: 14:53:20 20/08/2014
I remember you commenting on that last time. It took me awhile to find it again.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7831
#49 Posted: 20:34:53 20/08/2014
I have had many a dream including me and Florence Welch making out. I am not complaining smilie smilie

Weird dreams, hmmmm.. I think I posted the one where I persuaded my friend it was okay to put a plugged-in hairdryer in the bath because I wanted him to die..o_0
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me