Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
By Candle Light (Vampire Roleplay) [CLOSED]
StoryGirl Gold Sparx Gems: 2593
#1 Posted: 02:13:49 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
~The Beginning~
By the light of a single candle a young priest read through an old tome he had discovered under the chapel. As he read through the ancient writing the text changed to latin. He continued to read not understanding what he was saying as he sounded out each word. As the passage ended there was a loud crack of thunder and his candle went out.

The next day when the people of the town came for the morning service the young priest was found dead with blood on the pages of the tome. They buried him in the grave yard that day.

Many days past and people began disappearing and people soon discovered the priests grave was empty. Time passed and people soon realized that the priest had read from a cursed book and turned himself into an immortal being that survived off the blood of others and now because of the people he has fed off of, there is a population of these creatures.

~~Years Later~

A group of people soon came and claimed to be able to kill the creatures now known as Vampires. They were praised and soon almost wiped out the entire vampire race. The vampires went into hiding and for many years stayed hidden.

~~~Now~~~

Its the year 1760 and the vampires and slowly making their return. They are still in hiding. They are trying to start again in a life where they can live. The ones who once almost wiped out the vampires are old and retired from their work thinking they finished their jobs. Sense their are no longer any active vampire killers the vampires have taken to killing them off one by one till there are no left. Only a few have managed to pass on their training.

Will you fight for the vampires or against them? You choose.

~~Setting~~

This role play takes place in a small village in Europe. The village is in the middle of a dense forest and the next village is almost 100 miles away.

Rules

NO TIME SKIPPING without MY permission.

Keep in topic romantic PG-13

Third Person role play

Please note the Time period please!

Romance is allowed and i dont care about cussing
just keep it mild alright!

No Marry Sues or op characters!

Be fair!

Character Sheets

Name:
Race: (Humans, Werewolves(Aka Vampire Killers), Vampires)
Personality:
Side: (Neutral vampire or human)
Weapon: (Keep it in the time period!)
History: (Optional But would appreciate one)
Appearance:
Other:
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:18:27 20/04/2014 by StoryGirl
#2 Posted: 05:41:55 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Name: Alice
Race: Human
Personality: Quiet. She is head strong but will protect someone if she feels they deserve it.
Side: Neutral
Weapon: Broad Sword
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: N/A

Name: Alixander
Race: Vampire
Personality: Hes a very comforting type. He doesn't like playing with others emotions but he knows when to help out or fight back
Side: Vampires (For now)
Weapon: Sharpened fencing sword.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
(credit to artist)
Other: N/A
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:12:29 25/04/2014 by StoryGirl
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7383
#3 Posted: 23:46:11 20/04/2014
Name: Celicia
Race: Human
Personality: Celicia is a shy and quiet girl and only speaks up when around people she knows and trusts. She mostly keeps her thoughts to herself. She likes to think things through before she acts. She's kind, polite, and rather brave.
Weapon: Boarding Axe
History: Celicia grew up in France, but moved to this small village with her family when she was 10. She missed the city life, but soon grew to love the village life. She loves to paint the surroundings.
Appearance:
[User Posted Image]
Other: She likes to paint maple leaves.
#4 Posted: 23:52:33 20/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Adorable smilie accepted!
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#5 Posted: 00:08:18 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Its your character feel free to do what ever you want smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Lunarz Emerald Sparx Gems: 3336
#6 Posted: 00:38:48 21/04/2014
Name: Shane Blair
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Shane is a young Werewolf, a puppy in werewolf years so he always is very active and full of energy. Shane knows how dire the situation of Vampires is but he always tries to find light in the darkness, he'll do anything to defend his honor and to protect his friends, no matter how few he may have. He doesn't hate vampires as he believes that there could be hope that they could one day live in peace, however, he will fight them if needed
Weapon: Shane has golden claws which go over his real claws.
History: When Shane was a baby he was abandoned by family and was looked after by his brother, but his brother was killed and Shane was forced to fend for himself, he was found by wolves and raised by them, he learned to hunt and he became an expert tracker, and an exceptional fighter, he was found with his golden claws and he rarely takes them off as they are a reminder of his family. His home was Nottingham Forest, he grew up with many brothers and sisters and he likes to keep in touch with his family with his nightly howling which carries across the land.
Appearance: Shane is a 5'11, black-haired teenager, his hair is spiked out forward. He wears a white dress shirt with brown patches on his sleeves which somehow disappear when he transforms (This has always been something I wondered about with Werewolves...Where the hell do their clothes go if they don't rip? you'd need an endless supply of clothes if they didn't just disappear.) Shane wears a necklace which has a silver wolf head on it, it was left by his brother with him, he wears pants that would be otherwise baggy but he gently pinned them in to make it easier to run, his shoes are black. He has brown eyes. He wears golden gloves which become golden claws when he transforms. He has a slight scar over his left eye from a fight he had years ago.
Other: His worst attribute is the fact he is a teenager and he never really experienced attraction, so he is a bit over-infatuated with the ladies, not to a pervy degree however.
---
Lanky Kong saved me despite having no style nor grace.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 02:42:37 21/04/2014 by Lunarz
#7 Posted: 00:40:52 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Okay smilie take your time
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Ezio Hunter Gems: 7190
#8 Posted: 02:02:14 21/04/2014
Name: Alabaster
Race: Werewolf
Personality: A very rough man, with a low tolerance for anything to do with vampires. He speaks in heavy agitated tone. He doesn't teach anyone about the hunting of vampires, because he has low temper. Very cranky at times, set in his ways.
Weapon: Crossbow with three different types of bolts: silver, garlic, and incinderary.
History: One of the original werewolves that hunted the vampires in the beginning. He was an odd one, being turned into a werewolf instead of being born as one. He is mysterious.
Appearance: A scrawny old man with a clean cut goatee that's silver with age. His eyes are still bright and full of fire as if he was still twenty. He wears a dark grey tunic, with a light grey belt around his waist. A pair of old boots is normal, as his crossbow resides over his back. His hair is short and choppy with deep grey on the top and white on the sides. One eye is white with a scar going over it, causing it to become blind. The other is a deep green.
Other: His dialect is of old german.
---
"The cowboy has always been a dying breed
But he takes his dying slowly, perched upon his steed."
#9 Posted: 02:10:28 21/04/2014
WOAH! WE CAN BE WEREWOLVES? GG, I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!
---
#10 Posted: 02:17:48 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie yeah you can be wolves
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#11 Posted: 02:38:36 21/04/2014
Allow me to give one idea, Lun, it is the 18th century and regular pants and shoes, so a tunic and boots would be a reasonable attire. You don't have to, I'm just offering it.
---
#12 Posted: 02:39:38 21/04/2014
//Bleh, I got carried away! Gonna change that, It was merely a brain fart.
---
#13 Posted: 02:41:49 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Thank you ezi
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#14 Posted: 02:47:09 21/04/2014
Yes, no prob
---
#15 Posted: 02:49:58 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
All accepted just waiting for sess
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#16 Posted: 21:59:53 21/04/2014
//So, when are we starting?
---
#17 Posted: 22:04:04 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I'm waiting for sesshomaru to post his character
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
derpyhooves Platinum Sparx Gems: 5724
#18 Posted: 22:10:10 21/04/2014
((Is it too late to join?))
#19 Posted: 22:56:35 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Of course not smilie
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
Smolderbrawl Green Sparx Gems: 456
#20 Posted: 23:07:05 21/04/2014
Can I join?
---
Skyler has ebolalalalalalalalalalala!
#21 Posted: 23:13:19 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Sure But thats it. No more people will be accepted.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#22 Posted: 23:21:19 21/04/2014
Name: Amanda Beverly
Personality: She is always kind and sweet, unless being aggressive is really needed.
Side: Human
Weapon: She has a few knives on her at all times and she uses her fangs very rarely
History: Amanda was always the one girl that always fit in, until she became a vampire that is. When she was ten, her brother went insane and killed quite a few people, biting her in the process. Ever since then, the two haven't talked, still living with each other. She has also spent time trying to find a cure for her curse.
Appearance: Amanda has honey blonde hair and her eyes are crimson with a touch of mocha. Her figure is fairly tall and her hair faiil to the middle of her back. She wears a black and blue long dress and blue flats to go with it.
Other: She has an obsession with blue, which is kind of ironic. Most people also don't know she is a vampire, for she hides her power and isn't a mature one yet.
---
Name: Ryan Beverly
Personality: He is very violent and loves torture, but when he has full control of his actions, he can be pretty friendly.
Side: Vampire
Weapon: He uses nothing but his fangs and fists
History: He is the oldest of him and his sister, and the one that got abused and rejected by his parents the most. He got bitten by a random vampire on the streets and his life changed when he did. He loses control of himself very often and bit his sister while in this stage.
Appearance: He has blood red eyes and light blonde hair that is very messy. His range usually show no matter what and he is as tall as his sister. He wears a casual shirt, pants, and an old coat that is made of leather to go with his boots.
Other: He has a taste for wine, which he claims that it tastes like blood.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:01:24 22/04/2014 by derpyhooves
#23 Posted: 23:27:38 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
no you can add her brother if you want. Just make sure you can use your characters.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#24 Posted: 23:33:11 21/04/2014
((I will add him in the edit then))
#25 Posted: 23:36:21 21/04/2014
Name: Gavin
Personality: Kind, funny daring, not the blood-sucking vampire like in the movies
Side: neutral
Weapon: mainly fists
History: not much. He was raised just like everyone else, though a vampire in secret. He believes that everyone should be treated equally, even though the humans killed his parents.
Appearance:average length brown hair, brown eyes during day, green at night, always wears red sweatshirt
Other: Nope

Can't wait to join!!!
---
#26 Posted: 23:52:58 21/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Both Accepted. Now no one else is allowed to join except Sesshomaru.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#27 Posted: 00:05:18 22/04/2014
OOC: Well he needs to hurry. I'm anxious to be a grumpy old man.
---
#28 Posted: 00:07:42 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
smilie yeah. But he will post when he posts.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#29 Posted: 00:57:04 22/04/2014
I understand that but gosh dang it
---
#30 Posted: 13:51:30 22/04/2014
OOC: SESS!!! WHERE ART THOU!!
#31 Posted: 22:40:57 22/04/2014 | Topic Creator
I messaged him. If he still wants to join he will tell me.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#32 Posted: 00:39:19 23/04/2014
Dude, I called his butt and was like "yo bic, you joinin the vamp rp still?" and he was like "ye, i've been busy.."
---
#33 Posted: 00:44:11 23/04/2014
//And we absolutely can't start without him????//
---
#34 Posted: 01:09:07 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
No we cant. Im sorry hes my friend and i dont like starting and leaving people behind.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#35 Posted: 02:43:22 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Accepted and now We start!!!!

~~~~Sun set~

The village was quiet as the sun set on the day. People closed their homes and shut off lights as they gathered together to protect themselves from nightly horrors.

Alice sat in her home watching the sun set behind the trees. She sighed. Another night. She had been having nightmares lately and haven't been sleeping. Her home was quiet and her grandfather was sleeping. She sighed and pulled on a cloak walking out of her room and down the stairs leaving her home and heading towards the chapel. It was were she went at night to wait out the night and its nightmares.
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#36 Posted: 03:01:43 23/04/2014
Moonlight shone through the windows of the trees in the forest, their green-ness conveying a sense of security, much beauty surrounded the cabin that Shane resided in. Quietness was all that could be heard, the forest was eerie at nighttime but it didn't bother Shane, instead it made him playful and energetic like a schoolboy out at recess, his senses were heightened at night, he could see better, and hear better. Owls hooted and crickets chirped, all the while the wind was blowing in short breezes, frequently passing through the trees and creating a wondrous crispy noise.

Romin... Was all he could think, his brothers name always echoed through his head on nights like these, it was like the night he was left with a pack of wolves, a lone Were without a home, and then he had a home, just like that, he had a cave, a beautiful cave with many provisions. And a family. It was bugging him now, he wanted to roam free outside, there were quiet a few who hunted big game in the forests, but thankfully Shane knew where it was safe and he built his cabin where no one would look, no one else knew their way out of the twisting maze that was the forest. Shane decided to run to the town, he loved the small lights from the streetlamps, so onward to the town he went. "Perhaps I can find something fun to do..."

//Question, can we transform into Werewolves at any point? Or is this a 'by the light of the moon' sort of deal?//
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:07:44 23/04/2014 by Lunarz
#37 Posted: 03:03:45 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
(yes you can change whenever)
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#38 Posted: 19:21:00 23/04/2014
((Wait...can I start off with When Ryan bit Amanda? smilie))
#39 Posted: 19:30:07 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
If you want too.))
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#40 Posted: 20:01:14 23/04/2014
The moonlight shone on dear Amanda's face as she strolled on the dirt trail. Her pace was slow and steady until she heard something. Something...a bit off, or unnatural. She sped up her pace slowly. Amanda then heard a hiss, followed by a snicker as the moon seemed to disappear. In that time, Amanda was tackled and pinned down until she felt numb from the glare of the monster that pinned her down's eyes. Time seemed to stop as a piercing bite arrived on Amanda's neck. She screamed in pain, fainting afterwards. When this was over, the monster was revealed in the moon's shine. It was her beloved brother Ryan...
#41 Posted: 20:08:35 23/04/2014 | Topic Creator
Alice walked through the village when she heard a piercing scream that was cut short. She looked towards the forest and then back towards the church and hurrying to it getting inside and shutting the doors. It was dark inside l and she had an erie feeling. She walked towards the cross that stood in the center of the room and knelt down to pray.

(I'm making another character by the way...)
---
♥PEACE.LOVE.HATERS♥
#42 Posted: 21:20:23 23/04/2014
Gavin was walking down the street, looking at the ground as he walked. He loved the night. It just made him feel... well..... stronger. He heard a scream coming from nearby. Someone is in trouble! He ran as fast as he could to help.
---
#43 Posted: 22:33:41 23/04/2014
Ryan walks away, blood dripping down his mouth and onto his shirt. He darts off a few seconds after he is out of Amanda's view and went off to find other victims.
---

Amanda wakes up enough to see this man who was running towards her. She coughed and started to cry out of sheer pain and agony. She sensed something...different about herself with every tear. As her observation was correct, she felt her teeth changing and she whimpered in pain. When this happened, her eyes started to glow red.
#44 Posted: 01:18:10 24/04/2014
There was a crying girl Latin on the ground.She must have been bit by a vampire! Gavin knelt down to help. He had to bring her somewhere. He thought he knew someone who could help with the transformation. He picked her up and ran.
---
#45 Posted: 03:03:20 24/04/2014
Amanda looked at Gavin and slowly blinked.

"Wh...who are you...?" She asked quietly and weakly, not knowing this stranger. She got worried now, but she was too weak and motionless to do anything about it. She would have stabbed or punched the guy, but she could not gather enough energy for a punch and she could not reach the pocket in her dress.
#46 Posted: 21:10:58 24/04/2014
"My name is Gavin. I am a vampire, just like you're going to be. I can help with the first stage." he said quietly. He didn't want anyone to hear that he was a vampire. He brought her inside a narrow ally and layed her down beside a garbage can. He started digging around the can to find his secret stache. Come on! It has to be here somewhere!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:12:00 24/04/2014 by Smolderbrawl
#47 Posted: 21:28:17 24/04/2014
"A...A VAPMIRE!?" She suddenly felt a jolt of energy through her veins as she tried to get up, but the pain was unbearable. She cried out, wanting to get up very badly.
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me