darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders: Swap Force > Whizzing Whatsit Legendary treasure
Page 1 of 1
Whizzing Whatsit Legendary treasure [CLOSED]
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#1 Posted: 20:08:41 20/01/2014 | Topic Creator
how do you get it if u finished nightmare mode does it mean complete when your doing the swap zones in the missions because i went back and did them all and i still cant get it
---
"Taking Charge"
zookinator Platinum Sparx Gems: 5694
#2 Posted: 20:11:19 20/01/2014
You have to finish all of the Swap Zones on Nightmare Mode in the Swap Zone Challenges, not the Story Missions.
---
Skylanders Colosseum Clash
A Fanmade Skylanders Boardgame
GhostRoaster Yellow Sparx Gems: 1803
#3 Posted: 20:26:12 20/01/2014
Quote: zookinator
You have to finish all of the Swap Zones on Nightmare Mode in the Swap Zone Challenges, not the Story Missions.

Some of these are legitimately a big big pain. I'm still getting used to the rocket challenges. I know the achievement is only "finishing" not 3 starring....

but in regards to stars...how can u get 50 seconds or more for the dig challenges WITHOUT having a second player?
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#4 Posted: 21:18:52 20/01/2014
Quote: GhostRoaster

Some of these are legitimately a big big pain. I'm still getting used to the rocket challenges. I know the achievement is only "finishing" not 3 starring....

but in regards to stars...how can u get 50 seconds or more for the dig challenges WITHOUT having a second player?

It's all about knowing what order to do them in that will yield the most time, digging them up and running away. Collect nothing, just dig and run. Once I eventually learned the correct order to do the three in, getting there in time was easy.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#5 Posted: 01:38:01 21/01/2014
I had some topics about this where it was very difficult to get a good amount of reply's. It's an area of the game where it doesn't keep track of which ones you do on Nightmare Mode so you have to keep track of them yourself. Also not all of them have to be done on Nightmare Mode if you have the Adventure Packs.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
wgeorge111 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3774
#6 Posted: 02:06:43 21/01/2014
I see it gives +30 pick up range. What does that mean?
On a side note what does Luck do for your skylander with the legendary treasures? (ie:+5 Luck)
WickedRogue Gold Sparx Gems: 2725
#7 Posted: 02:30:16 21/01/2014
Quote: wgeorge111
I see it gives +30 pick up range. What does that mean?
On a side note what does Luck do for your skylander with the legendary treasures? (ie:+5 Luck)

Pick up range means how far away you are from stuff that gets picked up. Money, food, exp, etc etc.

Luck you will mostly notice when you get critical hit's more often.
---
Elite Skystones Set Complete.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:36:18 21/01/2014 by WickedRogue
#8 Posted: 02:39:32 21/01/2014
Quote: Eggers

It's all about knowing what order to do them in that will yield the most time, digging them up and running away. Collect nothing, just dig and run. Once I eventually learned the correct order to do the three in, getting there in time was easy.

As long as someone here can vouch you can do it, then I'll believe you...seemed like you needed the 2nd player to do this with the freeze option.
---
RIP GhostRoaster. He's reanimated as TakeYourLemons but occasionally is resurrected from the beyond when needed.
Eggers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1305
#9 Posted: 03:30:39 21/01/2014
What's the freeze option? I honestly have no clue what this is. Anyway, when I get the chance to get into SF again, I'll look at the first dig zone and recall how I got the time star for that one. I had them memorized only long enough to do them myself and tell my brother in law how to get them done.
---
Rainbows are nature's rainbows!
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#10 Posted: 12:40:19 21/01/2014

As long as someone here can vouch you can do it, then I'll believe you...seemed like you needed the 2nd player to do this with the freeze option.

I was going to see the same, then saw someone said it, then saw this. <.<
Also, the hardest ones for me are Spin and Climb 3rd stars, just to mention.
#11 Posted: 14:52:20 21/01/2014
What's the freeze option? I honestly have no clue what this is. Anyway, when I get the chance to get into SF again, I'll look at the first dig zone and recall how I got the time star for that one. I had them memorized only long enough to do them myself and tell my brother in law how to get them done.

If you have a 2nd player....the 2nd player can stop the clock which I believe freezes everything on screen as well.
---
TheShadowDragon Ripto Gems: 2886
#12 Posted: 19:16:28 21/01/2014
Sounds like a real challenge. I'm willing to try and obtain the Whizzing Whatsit as well as the Volcano Hat. The best part that the Nightmare Mode isn't permanent like back in "Giants".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:19:06 21/01/2014 by TheShadowDragon
Arc of Archives Yellow Sparx Gems: 1486
#13 Posted: 09:50:29 22/01/2014
I played Dig challenges from the SWAP Force Challenge list today and it was pretty simple for me- I got the time requirements on my second attempt(after going through a first time, collecting medals as well). Yes, it can be done without a second player. Just go down the optimal path as fast as you can, don't waste time collecting gold or medals, and it is stupidly easy. I finished the ones from Mount Cloudbreak and Iron Jaw Gulch with 57 and 55 seconds left respectively using Spy Rouser. Didn't break a sweat. smilie

By the way, you don't need to hang around to collect the gem once you unearth it... It "follows" you so once you dig it up just start running again.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:52:09 22/01/2014 by Arc of Archives
#14 Posted: 18:37:51 22/01/2014
Quote: Arc of Archives
I played Dig challenges from the SWAP Force Challenge list today and it was pretty simple for me- I got the time requirements on my second attempt(after going through a first time, collecting medals as well). Yes, it can be done without a second player. Just go down the optimal path as fast as you can, don't waste time collecting gold or medals, and it is stupidly easy. I finished the ones from Mount Cloudbreak and Iron Jaw Gulch with 57 and 55 seconds left respectively using Spy Rouser. Didn't break a sweat. smilie

By the way, you don't need to hang around to collect the gem once you unearth it... It "follows" you so once you dig it up just start running again.

Cool...I'll try this--thanks! This and the sneak zones sounds like are the only ones I will consistently three star...the others are kinda scary on the higher levels. No Damage, Hitting all spots, etc. is a but nuts. I know it's a pattern so we'll see.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:39:33 22/01/2014 by GhostRoaster
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#15 Posted: 20:06:48 22/01/2014
I have this legendary treasure it was tough but a second controller really helped.
---
triggernut Emerald Sparx Gems: 3483
#16 Posted: 01:30:31 09/02/2014
after completing 36 challenges where do you find the treasure? I'm playing on Xbox360.
#17 Posted: 02:30:46 09/02/2014
Quote: triggernut
after completing 36 challenges where do you find the treasure? I'm playing on Xbox360.

I just got it tonight. As soon as you go back to Woodburrow, it should be to your right (to the left of Rufus) right where you start in Woodburrow. It will be a typical red box present box. It won't respawn on subsequent visits with money or anything.

Finishing the 36 in Nightmare is going to be easier than like getting 3 stars on all of the challenges. Especially the "no damage taken" stars. It's the reason why I still stand at 92% completion in story mode, because I can't 3 star any of the boss battles lol. There's a challenge, and then there's insanity smilie

As of now only wreckingballbob and myself are the only two on PS3 that have gotten all 48 legendary treasures...
---
Edited 6 times - Last edited at 02:35:50 09/02/2014 by GhostRoaster
hotboyinpcola Yellow Sparx Gems: 1303
#18 Posted: 04:48:39 09/02/2014
i also have all 46 treasures on ps3 my id is oneofakind1870 if any one want to add me
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:49:26 09/02/2014 by hotboyinpcola
#19 Posted: 16:34:25 09/02/2014
Quote: hotboyinpcola
i also have all 46 treasures on ps3 my id is oneofakind1870 if any one want to add me

There are 48. You're missing two.
---
hotboyinpcola Yellow Sparx Gems: 1303
#20 Posted: 03:57:10 10/02/2014
Quote: hotboyinpcola

There are 48. You're missing two.

i ment 48 i have all them did a checklist so i didnt miss any
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me