Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Post Random Movie/TV Quotes [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#51 Posted: 19:04:18 01/02/2014
"History is written by the men who hang heroes."

-Robert the Bruce, Braveheart
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#52 Posted: 19:22:52 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"Yes, this is normal! It's a big bunny, relax about it!" - Tony Stark
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#53 Posted: 19:29:50 01/02/2014
"Oh no, my friends don't like my parties and don't wanna be my friends anymore."
-Oh what a surprise, it's Pinkie Pie.

I've always found that line adorable even though I don't like what it's implying because it is a depressing thought.
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#54 Posted: 19:33:28 01/02/2014 | Topic Creator
"OW!"
"Shhhh!"
"I'm sorry if my excruciating pain is inconveniencing you" - Shawn Spencer
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#55 Posted: 19:59:06 01/02/2014
"I’m sorry, Morty, it’s a bummer. In reality, you’re as dumb as they come. And I needed those seeds real bad, and I had to give them up just to get your parents off my back. So now we’re gonna have to go get more. And then we’re gonna go on even more adventures after that, Morty. And you’re gonna keep your mouth shut about it, Morty. Because the world is full of idiots that don’t understand what’s important. And they’ll tear us apart, Morty. But if you stick with me, I’m gonna accomplish great things, Morty. And you’re gonna be part of them. And together, we’re gonna run around, Morty. We’re gonna- do all kinds of wonderful things, Morty. Just you and me, Morty. The outside world is our enemy, Morty. We’re the only friends we’ve got, Morty. It’s just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty. Rick and Morty forever and forever. 100 years, Rick and Morty’s things. Me and Rick and Morty running around, and Rick and Morty time. All day long forever. All a hundred days. Rick and Morty forever a hundred times. Over and over, rickandmortyadventures.com. www.rickandmorty.com. www.rickandmortyadventures. All 100 years every minute, rickandmorty.com. www.100timesrickandmorty.com."
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me