Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > A Huge Rant bc I Don't Want To Use PT >->
Page 1 of 1
A Huge Rant bc I Don't Want To Use PT >-> [CLOSED]
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#1 Posted: 03:57:05 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, like, my dad is literally the worst dad ever. I hate his guts and I want him to leave and never come back. He hurts me verbally and calls me stupid and an idiot, while he makes my mom cry every night. He one time almost broke my arm because he was mad at me and he didn't apologize at all. I had a panic attack last night after he called me stupid, I went into my room and started crying. After this, I went into panic mode and thought he was going to hit me so I started screaming and bawling and my mom wasn't home so I had nowhere to go but away and I ran outside and made it a good half a mile in the dark screaming and crying in the dark. I had to call my mom and tell her where I was so she could come get me. I didn't stop crying all night and I didn't sleep at all. My mom forced me to go back home and I hid away from my dad so he couldn't hurt me. I didn't fall asleep at all. I've spent most of today puking out of fear of panic happening again and I didn't go to school. I am so tired but I can't sleep, I can't get the fear of him hurting me while I sleep out of my mind. He hasn't come home from work yet and don't want him to. My mom isn't even home, and I don't know what he'll do to me for what happened. I am so scared and I can't stop shaking and crying and I am just hugging my dog in the corner of my room because I am so scared. I really need help right now and I need my mom to get home first, or else I might just run away again. Someone please help me I'm so scared and I can't stop crying and I am so scared and I'm gonna start shrieking when he gets home, I don't want him to hurt me.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 04:02:30 07/12/2013
Whoa, that's pretty bad. O.O
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#3 Posted: 04:19:39 07/12/2013
Aww
Joe, call the cops. Seriously, if your dad abuses you, you need to tell the cops. At least if you do that, maybe you'll feel better.

*huggles*
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#4 Posted: 04:25:51 07/12/2013
I echo Cynderluv's statement. I'm sorry this is happening to you Joe *hugs*
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#5 Posted: 04:27:59 07/12/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Aww
Joe, call the cops. Seriously, if your dad abuses you, you need to tell the cops. At least if you do that, maybe you'll feel better.

*huggles*

Police aren't always helpful. Even then, I'm not sure on Joe's age, but they'd probably take Joe away from his parents and put him into foster care as opposed to taking his dad away.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#6 Posted: 04:29:41 07/12/2013
What a jerk. I'm so sorry to hear about this. I've been scared of my own dad a few times because he has a temper and throws and breaks stuff sometimes, but other than that we have a perfectly fine father-daughter relationship.

I know I can't do much, but if there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you'll be alright.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:30:56 07/12/2013 by LevanJess
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#7 Posted: 04:44:23 07/12/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm not calling the police on him. I am hoping in the back of my heart for him to become nicer. Next time he hurts me I'm going to try and talk to him, I really don't want to be taken away from my mom. Also, he still isn't home, so he might not come back for awhile...
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantimeā˜ 
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#8 Posted: 04:50:24 07/12/2013
Do what you think is good joe ^.^
I'll pray that things may go better.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#9 Posted: 07:18:40 07/12/2013
Call Childline. Please, call them, or someone.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#10 Posted: 10:16:35 07/12/2013
I'm being completely serious here so don't think I'm being sarcastic. You should work out so you'll be more intimidating or you could like at least try to stand up for yourself if things get REALLY bad. He won't be breaking an arm of muscle. This might sound really stupid
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me