Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
"Respect adults" [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 04:53:32 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Dear users of darkSpyro, you all know the saying "Respect adults" or "Respect your elders", right?
Well some people don't deserve to be respected at all! Especially those that are hypocrites!
Here's a PERFECT example of that!
[User Posted Image]

I don't need you respect you, punk <3
---
words. letters. filler.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 04:57:10 06/12/2013
woah is that a screenshot for a monitor for ants
#3 Posted: 04:57:59 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
no, i resized it 50% smaller because it would blast the whole thread if i posted it regular sized
---
words. letters. filler.
#4 Posted: 04:58:28 06/12/2013
my ant farm has been feisty lately, where can i buy ant monitor
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#5 Posted: 04:58:43 06/12/2013
so he's basically saying your immature when he has a people that he hates list on his guestbook
haha what a guy
#6 Posted: 05:01:05 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
he calls me naive, but keeps his ignorant bullcrap about how skylanderex is doing illegal actions by selling customized 'landers.
---
words. letters. filler.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#7 Posted: 05:07:38 06/12/2013
I'd say I'm suprised to see that kind of post from a user on here, but it's him....

Please tell me you reported that.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#8 Posted: 05:12:05 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
why the hell would i not report that. this is a family friendly site (all except for s&n, which is enter at your own risk).
---
words. letters. filler.
#9 Posted: 05:17:17 06/12/2013
i just looked at his guestbook and i am not on his hate list. any tips how to do it
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#10 Posted: 05:17:51 06/12/2013
I like how people think that because they're older then you, that automatically means they get respect. Respect is earned, not given on a whim.
Edit: The guy has no year on his guestbook under b-day, meaning he could be under 14. lol. smilie
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:10 06/12/2013 by parisruelz12
#11 Posted: 05:19:34 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
i just looked at his guestbook and i am not on his hate list. any tips how to do it

disagree with him. most of his arguments/opinions are disagreeable either way.
---
words. letters. filler.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#12 Posted: 05:19:57 06/12/2013
I wonder if he just turned 18 and believes he's now an adult.
Hmm...

Call him a ******! And a ***got!

-----
But really, lets not be mean. Even if he isn't nice.
Just report him every time you see he has been rude.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:21:42 06/12/2013 by wspyro
#13 Posted: 05:20:53 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: parisruelz12
I like how people think that because they're older then you, that automatically means they get respect. Respect is earned, not given on a whim.
Edit: The guy has no year on his guestbook under b-day, meaning he could be under 14. lol. smilie

This so much, except some users here base it off their gems/ranks. I'd much rather respect a person that does selfless acts, helps others, knows their manners, and isn't a rude sack of donkey waste.
---
words. letters. filler.
#14 Posted: 05:23:24 06/12/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys

This so much, except some users here base it off their gems/ranks. I'd much rather respect a person that does selfless acts, helps others, knows their manners, and isn't a rude sack of donkey waste.

...which is also stupid because they literally show how much you visit the site. Meaning that they want you respect them because they visit a Spyro the Dragon forum. Do they realize how dumb that is?
---
#15 Posted: 05:25:20 06/12/2013 | Topic Creator

...which is also stupid because they literally show how much you visit the site. Meaning that they want you respect them because they visit a Spyro the Dragon forum. Do they realize how dumb that is?

The one person I know who always tries to think he's better because he has higher gems than alot of the newer users is ZapNorris smilie
---
words. letters. filler.
#16 Posted: 05:34:43 06/12/2013
Real "adult" of you to say that you automatically get you get respect because your older. If were going to be thinking from your point of view, you just insulted a Yellow sparx, which is much higher than a blue sparx.

I'm 15, socially incapable of holding real-life conversations and I think I know a 5 year old more mature than you.

Respect is earned, not given.

Good day.

Should I send it too him? smilie
---
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#17 Posted: 05:39:44 06/12/2013

The one person I know who always tries to think he's better because he has higher gems than alot of the newer users is ZapNorris :P

Or thinks he's better because he acts rude and breaks laws.

Real "adult" of you to say that you automatically get you get respect because your older. If were going to be thinking from your point of view, you just insulted a Yellow sparx, which is much higher than a blue sparx.

I'm 15, socially incapable of holding real-life conversations and I think I know a 5 year old more mature than you.

Respect is earned, not given.

Good day.

Should I send it too him? :P

At your own risk. Totally up to you.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
#18 Posted: 05:48:08 06/12/2013
He PM'd and called me peon.
(what the **** is a peon?)

what'd you do to this guy, Taco?
---
whirlwind fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5748
#19 Posted: 05:49:42 06/12/2013
Punk. Uh. Who's that person.
#20 Posted: 05:50:08 06/12/2013

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/peon?s=t&path=/

I believe he meant peasant.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#21 Posted: 05:50:08 06/12/2013

My iPad definition thing says an unskilled farm worker or laborer
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#22 Posted: 05:50:52 06/12/2013

pe·on
ˈpēˌän,ˈpēən/
noun
a Spanish-American day laborer or unskilled farm worker.
(in South and Southeast Asia) someone of low rank.

'ere you go ^.^
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
#23 Posted: 05:52:04 06/12/2013
peon, Peon... PEON?
#24 Posted: 05:54:02 06/12/2013
..So he insulted me? Kay

here's the pm and he also blocked me. smilie

[User Posted Image]

ps: i hate windows 8
---
#25 Posted: 05:55:14 06/12/2013
So for telling him to act his age and not his shoe size, he calls you a peasant. Typical troll you dealing with Pari and Taco
---
icon from Empoh
#26 Posted: 06:22:24 06/12/2013
He also deleted every message against him!

who is this guy, Sammyclassicsonicfan? smilie
---
#27 Posted: 06:23:22 06/12/2013
guys i did it, i told him to add me to his hate list and he said i am a fake/troll account, deleted the message i put on his gb and blocked me
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#28 Posted: 06:27:19 06/12/2013
guys i did it, i told him to add me to his hate list and he said i am a fake/troll account, deleted the message i put on his gb and blocked me

dude i was just about to ask him if me could be on his list
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#29 Posted: 06:28:05 06/12/2013
Wow"".......
#30 Posted: 06:28:14 06/12/2013
Quote: wspyro
Hmm...

I've been in an argument with him before, IIRC, he claimed he was around 30 during the course of it. He said his age, but I forget just what it was.

LUCKY!! I had an argument with him in the Skylander sections once lasting several posts and he didn't add me. :<
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#31 Posted: 06:29:20 06/12/2013
Quote: Seiki
Hmm...

I've been in an argument with him before, IIRC, he claimed he was around 30 during the course of it. He said his age, but I forget just what it was.

LUCKY!! I had an argument with him in the Skylander sections once lasting several posts and he didn't add me. :<

He did Seiki. smilie
---
#32 Posted: 06:31:40 06/12/2013
Hmm...

He did Seiki. smilie

Ah, well that's new. Must've happened within the last week or two.

Yey! smilie
---
#33 Posted: 06:34:39 06/12/2013
should i ask him

bahamutbreaker if u r reading this, add me to your list pretty please
---
#34 Posted: 06:35:59 06/12/2013
We're probably all going on his list. smilie
---
#35 Posted: 06:38:14 06/12/2013
hopefully
---
UncleBob Ripto Gems: 4565
#36 Posted: 06:42:12 06/12/2013
Quote: BahamutBreaker
As stated already in this thread, that list was for my reference purposes only. It was never intended to attract or cause discord. I personally rarely visit others' "guestbooks". I have no idea why you would be bothering to visit mine.
Furthermore, once I became aware that people were actually viewing my "guestbook" and therefore could be easily offended by it, I *immediately* altered the title of that list, without hesitation.

Guys, guys, guys (and gals)... don't worry about that list. It's just there for his reference. Oh, and don't worry about the stuff he posts on your personal guestbooks. He doesn't really go to other people's guestbooks very often, so it was probably someone who hacked his account that's going around and posting crap on other people's guestbooks.

Like when the mysterious hacker posted on TheGooch's guest book instructing him to eat male genitalia (phrased in a much less nice fashion).

But it's all good. smilie
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#37 Posted: 06:48:08 06/12/2013
Quote: UncleBob
As stated already in this thread, that list was for my reference purposes only. It was never intended to attract or cause discord. I personally rarely visit others' "guestbooks". I have no idea why you would be bothering to visit mine.
Furthermore, once I became aware that people were actually viewing my "guestbook" and therefore could be easily offended by it, I *immediately* altered the title of that list, without hesitation.

Guys, guys, guys (and gals)... don't worry about that list. It's just there for his reference. Oh, and don't worry about the stuff he posts on your personal guestbooks. He doesn't really go to other people's guestbooks very often, so it was probably someone who hacked his account that's going around and posting crap on other people's guestbooks.

Like when the mysterious hacker posted on TheGooch's guest book instructing him to eat male genitalia (phrased in a much less nice fashion).

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhttttttttt
#38 Posted: 06:49:58 06/12/2013

Not only did basically say that anyone that wasn't born before the year of 1998 doesn't know about the PSX, he also said that he deserves respect because he's older. Age is only a number marking milestones in your life, not your "Respect ranking."

You can see why we have a problem.
---
#39 Posted: 06:58:35 06/12/2013
breaker of bahamut plz add me to ur list ive been a very bad person life of crime #yolo
---
#40 Posted: 06:58:46 06/12/2013

I'm not so much worried about it as find it an accomplisment to be listed there.
---
#41 Posted: 07:02:17 06/12/2013

I'm not so much worried about it as find it an accomplisment to be listed there.

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: You made the list
Be blocked by someone at least once. +50 gamerscore
---
#42 Posted: 07:09:25 06/12/2013
What's so great to be on that list? It doesn't bring you anywhere, does it.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#43 Posted: 07:11:25 06/12/2013
Quote: whirlwind fan
What's so great to be on that list? It doesn't bring you anywhere, does it.

it will save the world as we know it
#44 Posted: 07:14:04 06/12/2013
Wow. I don't know...
#45 Posted: 07:14:31 06/12/2013

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: You made the list
Be blocked by someone at least once. +50 gamerscore

I was actually tempted to post something like that on my guestbook. smilie
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#46 Posted: 07:30:16 06/12/2013
lol he can't talk
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#47 Posted: 08:00:14 06/12/2013
Remember kids, if you want to help someone by 'preparing them for the real world' even if they already live in it. You should act like a complete asshole to them and call them immature and then make a list on your GB about it. Now that's the mature thing to do. b^.^d
#48 Posted: 08:02:02 06/12/2013
Quote: TorchSheep
Remember kids, if you want to help someone by 'preparing them for the real world' even if they already live in it. You should act like a complete asshole to them and call them immature and then make a list on your GB about it. Now that's the mature thing to do. b^.^d

thank you for this advice will use
---
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#49 Posted: 09:37:09 06/12/2013
Quote: Pixilism

But it's all good. :D

yes this definitely happened im glad we could have 1 person in this thread that thinks with their head

what a relief i thought everyone on darkspyro was hopeless

You ok??
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me