Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
video game [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 18:25:28 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
istole this
SA3 will be developed by the most advanced hardware avalivable for the Sega Master system! It will have stunning 9888450454005458 graphics! It will be 766667666 bit! The Story will be better then the Story in Sonic Triple Trouble and the 3D gameplay will be that of Sonic Drift 2. The composer of the game will also be the Composers for Sonic Labrinth and Sonic Spinball for GG!

It will be nominated for the greatest game of 203,907. It is outlawed in over 900 countries and 99% of the universe! This game will be put on charge for adult messages and for abusing the human rights!

I got a cover of Sonic Adventure 3 right here!

[User Posted Image]

I'm selling copies as cheap as 9,999 bucks! The demo is actually 700,000 bucks the Demo also contains the DLC! By DLC I mean nothing but being able to play as Big the Cat in the Silver Boss fight from Sonic 06 and playing as Chris Thorndyke in GTA Vice City the 6000 year anniversary edition that came out in the 2000's.

[User Posted Image]

I so want that Chris GTA now~ Look how sexy he is there~
[User Posted Image]

It is also canon that Tails is Genderless,Sonic is Knuckles Brother,Amy is married to Bark, Amies child is Fang,Rouge is engaged to Gamma,Emerl is really pregnant, and the father of Emerls baby is Bean the dynamite who is having an affair on Cream the rabbit and Wave the swallow. Jet is also related to the Mario Brothers. Mecha-Madness gets a date with Blaze the Cat! Cyberdemon and Metateen go on there 5000 honeymoon where they take on Beavis and Butthead while fighting with Corn dogs from the universe of useless characters! Zelda kisses Eggman and Ganadorf is actually Barack Obama! And the G.U.N commander is really Vladimir Putin! North Korea is the birth place of Angel Island!

Eggman is Jesus and God combined and Freiza takes on the Eggman Empire for the battle of Earth.

Sonic Adventure 3! The rise of the Saiyan Race,Hank Hill strikes back, and Attack of the corny DC Superheroes! Buy your copy today!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

This game is also canon for the DBZ,SATam,AOSTH,Underground,OVA,MLP:f.i.m,SPAWN,SP IDERMAN TAS, Sonic 06, Metateens worst fanfictions from the year -0,p***, God of War, Soul Caliber, Dark Stalkers, Megaman, Hentai, and Street Fighter series as well! Buy your copy today!

[User Posted Image]

P.S: If you don't support the Eggman Empire. You will be slayed on universal Television! Better show sum support u Sawnik noobies with no boobies lookin for a hurries in the burries...I'm lost as ****.

Warning: Game also contains a lot of frustration levels 1-999 is incomplete and if you insert this into your Wii-U,Xbone, and or PS4 your TV will explode and your internet history will be full of p@@@@@@@@@@! You will also contains Eggman giving birth to the universe with the most advance 1991 CGI!

This game can only be played on a Sega Saturn with the 32X attached to it! If the 32X is attached you will get some Sonamytailknux pics in the start up screen!

To avoid this simply buy Sonic Advance 4!

[User Posted Image]
#2 Posted: 18:26:06 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
The Chao garden has it's own story arch. The story contains of 44 Disc's,9800 years of gameplay,45 genders of Chao, the Chao reproductive sections videos, and there is no save states. I got the cover unlike SA3 that requires a Master System this game was built by the hands of the Sega Jaguar and was released on the Nintendo Wii because Sega doesn't know what year it ever is anymore! Here is the cover remember it contains over 40 discs!

[User Posted Image]
Once you leave the Chao garden you are ****ed up the a**s! The Chao come in only 1 color! And that color is pale orange. I got a screen shot of what the Chao Garden will not look like!

[User Posted Image]
You see everyone in this screen shot? They were removed because Sonic Team found out that these characters exist and they only let Sonic,Eggman, and Tails go into the Chao garden!

The Chao garden Story mode!

After Sonic and Amy are done having Sexy time. Amy Rose's Chao get pregnant and gives birth the American Super Hero Captain America! We soon find out that it was Tails who is the father of the Chao! Amy beats the shiat out of Tails were he flee's into Space creating the forgotten waist of a good game 'Chao in Space' This game was burned along with Chao in space 2! The Sega universe got pizzed and Amy Rose was put on Red Alert! Captain America needed help! The Avengers were weak a**es and he needed the most MURICA known man in existance! Hank Hill! Captain America teamed up with Eggman,Dark Chao, and Omochao. We learn that Omochao was actually built by Tails.

Since Tails is to poor to afford a real Chao and to busy not having a decent relationship he created Omochao! After one night of Spiderman beating the living turd out of him/her shehe left and joined the Eggman Empire! We then find out that Megaman plans to kill all the Chao but he ends up running into Sonic and Sonic beats the turd out of him! But that's only the beginning! Team Rocket then assumes that Sonic is a Pokemon and capture him! Pretty soon Eggman encounters Team Rocket unknowing they had guns they shoot him which makes Eggman go Super saiyan and his Dark Chao attacks Team Rocket but was shot down!
This picture below is legit! This was actually in the Pokemon series! Nothing is edited at all! And you all say Pokemon isn't dark...Team Rocket was dark pre-Season 3!

[User Posted Image]
An explosion hits Team Rocket but they live it is non other then Hank Hill! His power crushed Hyrule in a matter of seconds! Ganandorf tells both Hank Hill and Eggman that he is non other then BARACK OBAMA! Omochao then goes into space in pursuit of the Chao in Space. Captain America and Hank Hill decided to take on Team Rocket but instead they ran into Dr.Who and the X-men!

An Unknown Evil called Freiza decided to slay all the Chao in the universe and the last that remained were Dr.Eggmans Dark Chao! Eggman told Hank to go with Captain America to the Death Star where they will regroup and fight against the Zombies in Racoon City where Yoshi,Naruto,James Bond,Spiderman, and Shadow are making there last stand against Weskler!

Back in Station Square Team Rocket,Aqua,Magma,Galactic, and Plasma are taking over! The Eggman Empire can't fight off the Chao fartwads! Tyson from the Beyblade series decided to fight the members of Team Rocket until his long life love Cosmo was involved with the Chao kidnappings where she made out with him and took his Beyblade!

[User Posted Image]
Dr.Who and James Bond were to late to save Tyson. Dr.Who then ditched James Bond! Team Rocket threw all there balls and breasts at Bond! He couldn't handle it! The last living Chao,Dark Chao saved bond from the clutches of Team Rocket!

Eggman meanwhile is creating cybernetic Chao with his GOD POWER! Without knowing what he was doing he was distracted when Dark Chao returned and used his God Power to create Planet Chao!

[User Posted Image]
Dark Chao and Tails' Chao left and went to planet Chao....

I may discuss the other 43 discs.
#3 Posted: 18:28:42 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay lets talk about Disc 2!

Disc 2 contains a story that is not related to Disc 1 so if you beat disc 1 you sure are shiat out of luck unless you managed to beat the game in under 0.1 seconds if you did you get a cheat code that will literally turn you into GOD! Anyway Disc 2's story mode is nothing like the first! In fact it follows the first !

While Eggman created Planet Chao and billions of new Chao another Evil was coming across from he universe the evil known as the lazy recolors! Dark Chao the new ruler of this endless Communist based planet was shocked! Leader of the lazy recolors "Outside of the lines" was leading the invasion to slaughter the Chao! Dark Chao was forced to return to Space with only 25 of the new billions of Chao. Eggmans God powers have reached the level of "If I blink every dimension in the universe will die" Dark Chao was in exile! The new planet was taken over by "Outside of the lines"

[User Posted Image]
Meanwhile with Sonic. Sonic was killed when he decided to fight Fin and Jake! His soul turned into the well known "Angel Chao" but now he was female! Team Rocket returned and wasn't gonna hold back anymore! The activated a nuke and launched it at Angel Island! Destroying the Master Emerald! And along with Knuckles! Chaos was angry because shehe's lover was killed in the explosion! Chaos knowing that the Chao are in dire danger decides "I'm made of water!" Turns into a water tornado and kills all the members of Team Aqua~

A new evil arose from the Earth! An evil by the name of Captain Planet! Came and attacked the God of the Chao! Dark Chao and Angel Chao felt the pain and rushed to the Scene! Captain planet then began to break dance! "Get a load of this!" Eggman arrived to save the God of Chao! Eggmans Break Dancing skills literally killed Captain Planet! Out of know in Space. Someone by the name of Star Fox also accpeted Eggman break dancing Compition! Eggman was tired but knew he could manage! Eggman busted his moves! Fresh as the 90's,original as life! Stat Fox fell in love with the scientific mastermind!

[User Posted Image]
Other members of Star Fox appeared! Falco and Peppy! Slippy crashed into the atmisphere and was killed with the power of useless character~ Dark Chao arrived and alerted Eggman that the recolors have returned! Eggman wasn't prepared for "Outside of the lines" to return~

His rivalry with the lazy recolors were as old as the Chao! Eggman explained!

"In the ancient days Eggman created the recolors as a way of saying opinions are not that bad! Then things changed when the memes invaded Planet Recolor!" With Captain America,Hank Hill, and Omocao aboard the Death Star. Eggman told Dark Chao that he must now face off with Destiny! And to defeat his Mother! Dark Chaos' father is non other then the Eggmans Protege~ Yoshi!

[User Posted Image]
Dark Chao flew to Yoshi island at the speed of a snail as he is unsure if his mother is responsible for the fall of planet Chao! One at Yoshis Island Dark Chao was captured by Yamcha! And Yamcha was threated that if Dark Chao wouldn't tell him where Yoshi was he would sell him to Team Rocket! Jessie and James then attack Yamcha and got Dark Chao! Yoshi then sat on Team Rocket and then fought with Dark Chao. Yoshi then reviled he is Freiza's Cousin and if Yoshi falls then Freiza will slay all the Chao!

The worlds best Pokemon catcher Red reveals that his real name is Mario! And catches the rarest pokemon YOSHI!

[User Posted Image]
Dark Chao then returned to Eggman in hope to free his planet from the Lazy Recolors,but in order to do that he has to also destroy the memes on the planet of Lazy recolors, Can Dark Chao save universe?

I doubt it~
#4 Posted: 18:30:24 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Disc 3

The third Disc is the only disc that has a Save state! In fact this disc is so rare as soon as you see it,it literally explodes! So note to self! As soon as you see this game do not see it! This game doesn't have a load function though. You can save but you can't load. Enjoy the frustration!

With Mario the best Pokemon catcher having Yoshi at his grasp! Mario unleashed the power of the plot hole! Breaking the fabric of non-canon and canon! Team Aqua was revived! The Pokemon Anime was canon to the game anime! All the GTA games as well as the GB titles are all in the same world! The resident Evil games are canon to the movies and the DBZ movies are canon to the series!

Dark chao not knowing this is happening returned to Eggman! Eggmans newest members to the Eggman Empire were Star Fox! He made a promise that if he can make Slippy non-canon that the Star Fox series would be better! However unknowning that Canon and non canon were broken tings were insane!

Eggman ran into,SATam,AOSTH,X,Underground,OVA, and Fan fiction Eggman! Things got real here! Dark Chao tells Eggman that Sonic is responcible for the outbreak of Canon and non canon events! Eggman sends SATam's Coup army to attack the Planet Chao and to regain it! Remembering that NAguas is canon to the games now SATam Eggman freak the funk out and leaves the Death Egg.

[User Posted Image]
Meanwhile! Amy finds out that she is pregnant and is about to give birth. She goes to Chun Li for some advice only for her to get shot down. Amy was killed by the Sega Character James from the House of the Dead games! Not only did he kill Amy, he also killed Chun Lis Childhood friend! He get a flash back of them beating the living shiat out of Bush! Chun Li jumps into the Sun and it is revelaed that she is really Super Women! Chun Li kicked the James to death and this sparks a war between Sega and Capcom characters! Eggman calls Dr.Wily to discuss why this is happening? The boundary of Canon and non-canon are broken!
A dark shadow emerges from the a** of the universe and there we discover that it is the GOD OH PLOTHOLE HIMSELF THE NON-CANON DEVIL!

[User Posted Image]
We soon discover that Team Rocket blew up Marios house and stoleall of his Pokemo including Yoshi! Mario Assembled the Nintendo Pokemon group which consists of the following!

1.Mario
2.Ganandorf (He already said he was Obama)
3.Angel Chao
4.Goki/Akuma
5.Dr.Who
6.Wolverine
Meanwhile Eggman has annouced the first Pokemon Tornament since Pokemon was outlawed because Gligar13vids said he was a lucario! Mario had enough of Team Rockets Shiat and began training to get his Yoshi back and to become a champion again as he was since 1999,98,97...I don't remember but since Mario is an A******e. He wants the love again .....Little turd!

[User Posted Image]
Eggman contacted Darth Vader,Dr.Wily,Magneto, and Mewtwo if they could stop the PLOTHOLE before he rips the reality of Canon and non-canon to the Fan-Fiction side of the Universe and the going into the minds of Sega,Nintendo,Sony,Capcom,Microsfot,NAmco, and Atari! Mewtwo tries to fight the Devil but gets the shiat beat out of him! "FAK THIZ SHET YUR UN UR OWN!" AOSTH Eggman then abandon the other Eggmen! Back on Earth things are heating up Iblis has joined forces with Team Magma,Bowser,Andross, and G.U.N!~

Chaos invites all of Knuckles' friends to his funeral...Only Rouge shows up along with the Underground cast...."Who DA*** are you" They all said! Knuckles' Underground persona is revealed that he is really Dan from the Bakugan series! Death was right around the corner!

[User Posted Image]
Iblis wants Dark Chao so that he can met his soul mate Ifrit in order to do that Bush has the Soldiers and Technology that is needed in order to find the Dark Chao

Disc 4? .....I think was cancelled....
#5 Posted: 18:32:09 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm looking for Disc 4 of the Chao Garden game so....I got Sonic Rush 3~!

Unlike Sonic Rush 1 and 2 Sonic is a useless character in this game! All he does is act like everyone owes him there heart mind and soul! It's also shown that Sonic is a free louder and is also the worlds most well known homeless man!

Originally planned to be released in the year 240,900. The graphics were to good for us and the story was so simple it made Dora story seem complex! Here is the cover of "Sonic Rush 3:The boot is on" as the title implys you will be running with Boots on.

[User Posted Image]
This game is also for the Nintendo DS! Yep! Not the 3DS that is to revolutionary and updated! We need to go back to the mid 2000's for this greatness! Also here is the Wii-U CD!

[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
The Wii-U version has better graphics then the DS version. The music was composed by the same guy who composed the music for Bubsy 3D! The DS version has the guy who composed Sonic and the Dark Brother! Yeah...The soundtracks were made by GOD! MY ears bleed just the thought of listening to that stunning music!

They have seperate stories! Let us begin!

Wii-U story

Tails locks Sonic in a closet and decides to go and shave off Eggmans mustache! Eggmn gets wind of the situation and gets his long life love Blaze to stop Tails!

[User Posted Image]
Tails goes through an amazing 25 minutes of gameplay with over 999 themes playing in the background there is so much music playing that the game slows down so much that it literally freezes!

Tails' gameplay:He can fly and run...Nothing else...Oh he can also cut peoples hair off....That tails~

Blaze' gameplay:Blaze is so broken that as soon as you choose her in the character select screen the game you go straight to the ending of the game! Not only that your Wii-U breaks completely! BROKEN AS ****!

Marine gameplay:Beat the game 999999999999 times and you unlock her! Once she is unlockable guess what she does? SHe send a iris straight into your Wii-U....

Sonic gameplay: Game goes black....

Eggman gameplay: You replay every sonic console game ever made but this time as Eggman! In the credits of the game it says "Metateen is responsible for Eggmans gameplay style"

DS version:

The story here is a bit better! Shadow is finally gonna Marry Rouge! Eggman decides to give him all the money he has made in the past year! Sonic needs Blaze's help in order to stop the marrage and to make the Fanbase devided once again! YOu go through a stunning 25 year of gameplay with only 7 themes playing! Well...actually 14! But the other 7 is if you play Eggmans Story mode!

Sonic Gameplay:He runs

Amy gameplay: She has to race sonic to the finish

Tails: Same as the Wii-U

Blaze: Must confess her love to Sonic by defending him behind the scenes~

Marine and Cream: Are in search of things that they can bring to the Wedding

Shadow:......Don't care....

Eggman: You play all the portable games as Eggman! Also you get to find out the Origins of Eggmans stashe!

Online/Wi-Fi mode!

Anyone who plays online is an immediate enemy to the F.B.I,C.I.A,North Korea, and the U.N! All those who played this game will be sentenced to playing Sonic 06 for the next 32 years! If you get hit once and if your lucky get one game over! You will be sent to the chamber~

Oh yeah I mention'd the graphics right? Here is the Wii-U Screenshot! There is no DS screenshots yet~

Warning: This game will not work on the 3DS and it will not work on the SEGA CD,NINTENDO 4 and PS54 please play this on your Wii-U,DS,Game gear, and Neo Geo. Thank you very much~
#6 Posted: 18:33:44 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Sonic Advance 4! The most advanced Sonic game ever made! It has Blast processing! It has stunning 32382937529357230982309482034823094803483209430948 023984 bit graphics, It has a basic 89088 hours of gameplay and each cutscene is about 600 minutes long! and it's music is equal to that of the Atari 2400! Here is a rare copy of the game itself! This game is avalible for the Gameboy color and PS1!
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

The loading time is fast! Like seriously! It takes 24 hours just to load the start up screen! It is stunning! President of Sonic Team Izukaia..Izu**** had this to say about the game. "I don't know what the fack I'm doing,please kick my azz" Sega of America literally went over to Izushiat and kicked his azz! This game killed the Sonic fanbase in Japan! All adult Sonic Fan art was banned in the US! Anyone who drew these pictures were put on trail for quote on quote.

Quote:
Not being Murican enough.

Captain America replied and declared war on Sega of Japan for there extreme Sonic fanfare~

Okay,okay what about the game? Is it any good? Do I have screen shots? FAK YAH I DO! Sonic Advance 4 lets you choose everyone here! In this character selection screen! Yep this game is also canon to the Street Fighter,Doom,Earth Worm Jim, and Dr.Eggmans greatness! Also a screenshot! Remember this game was made with the most advanced computer in the year 20! I must say the games graphics are as good as the real world!

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

The story is the most engaging in the entire Sonic Advanced series. Here is the low down!

A terrible Sonic fanfiction game was created! This game led to the distrust of all Sonic fans! This game had the potential to be the best Sonic game ever made! There was a princess of a land! Sonic and her seemed to get along quite well! The game was called Sonic Xtreme the Hedgehog 06! They changed the title because Izukaka stated. "Herp Derp what duez Canon means~ Imma kill dur Sawnik fanz nou" This lead to Eggman escaping the Sonic World and into the real World! Eggman needed help! So he got the one man he could trust! Albert Einstine! We then find out that Albert is really Dr.Wily who escaped the game world because Capcom doesn't give two turds about his game series as much now~

[User Posted Image]

Throughout the game Eggman and Wily must stop Sonic Team before they devide the fan fiction once and for all!
#7 Posted: 18:35:34 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I finally found it! Disc 4!

It was rare I mean wow! If you beat Disc 1,2, and 3 Disc 4 will literally blow your mind! Like really if you look at the disc and think about the game you will literally die! YOUR MIND LITERALLY BLOWS UP OUT OF PURE AWESOMENESS! Not only that this disc is also said to get you leeid as soon as you bought it fresh from the other 44 discs! Well no more time wasting it with dreams of absolution!Let us venture into Disc 4!

[User Posted Image]

While Team Magma and Iblis are out burning the people of the Non canon and canon world. Darth Vader called in his personal body guard to fight the increase of fire. This users was known as Duke Nukem! Duke Nukem landed in the Death Star with his trusty side kick Captain Falcon!! "I'm gonna kick azz and chew booble gum. But I'm all out of azz" Nukem then went to Earth with Hank Hill,Captain America,Omochao, and Captain Falcon on there way to stop the increase in the plot hole!

Meanwhile Dark Chao was sent to Racoon city where both Goldmen and Albert were planning to make fan fiction canon to the real gaming franchise. Spiderman,007, and Shadow were not strong enough to hold back all of the zombies! The Zombies came 100,100,100 then a saving grace happened! A warrior and eternal enemy of the Plothole has come! They call them the Marvel and Capcom series'! They joined forces to stop da Plot Hole! The deepest hole in the world! A hole so deep it can't be penetrated and or filled up! The situation got even worst. Rock Lee found out that Naruto was killed in the battle against the Zombies. Rock Lee flipped da shiat when he found this out he kicked Naruto in the jaw and jumped into the plothole!

[User Posted Image]

Dark Chao was not impressed that the battle against the living dead sucked and was dragging out longer then it needed to be, He was also terrified that there was a tentical monster in his mist! After all the henti Dark Chao has seen he was afrid the out come would be the same for him~

Eggman rushed back to Earth his sexiness literally killed all the Zombie! Albert was impressed! So impressed he to a craq in his pants. "What smells like shiiiit?" Goldmen asked Albert? Albert walked away in shame as he was forced to use his greatest creation! The Zombie that has the power of the plot hole! Eggman went straight to Weskler and beat his azz! Goldmen got away with the power of 'off screen moments' but also got away with the Zombie of Plothole! Eggman then took Dark Chao and returned to the Death Star! Things turned for the worst back on Planet Chao!

Outside of the lines had joined forces with the henti artists! Eggman was not prepared for such an awkward partnership! Eggman then decided to take things to the extreme ! He turned back into God and told the people of Earth "Long Live the Eggman Empire" A member of the Freedom fighters by the name of Lazerbeam screamed! "U sux Uggman!" Eggman struck him with lightning! As he was from the world of Fan fiction!

It was at this moment that Eggman was running out of time! The balance between Canon and non canon were broken! The world of fan fictions have slipped in! Eggman had little time! The Pokemon responsible for this was Yoshi! Who was kidnapped by Team Rocket~

[User Posted Image]

Eggman grabbed Dark Chao and threw him across the video game realm! Dark Chao hit something...Something big! It was a space Shuttle! That belong to the lazy recolors! The lazy recolors arrested Dark Chao and the leader of lazy recolors. Told Eggman that if he wanted Dark Chao back that Eggman needs to destroy the memes on Planet recolors~ Eggman made it his top priority to get Dark Chao back! His Pokemon tornament will be soon and he needed his best Pokemon trainer to continue training! Eggman sent SATam Eggman,Darth Vader,Shaq,Iron man,Star Fox,Olimar,Boba fett, and Big Nukem to planet Chao!

They invaded the planet and blew up all the lazy recolors! "Hellz to the yuh babee~" Big would scream! Shiat got real when the COD fan made characters were enforcing the recolors! Outside of the lines knew Eggman would invade but he was over powered! The COD fan characters were killed with the power of not hitting puberty. This is still the beginning however! The COD fanfom were not gonna give up and sent in their reinforcements! Racist 9 year olds! and COD fan fiction! "FROGGY NO!" Big's ship was destoyed by hacks!

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! A cry from space was heard! Eggman told Hank Hill that he was really a super saiyan with the power of propane Hank Hill went to planet Chao to avenge the death of his very first child!

[User Posted Image]

Hank Hill landed in Outside of the line's bed room and they were prepared to fight! HANKS SCREAM PUSHED EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED EGGMAN OUTSIDE OF THE PLANET! Dark Chao finally rememebered. "Isn't there like 25 other Chao out there?" decideds to go look for them! HE finds them on Asteroid M! Where he tells them about his experience and what he went through!

Dark Chao got word that Planet Chao was destroyed...Hank Hills battle with Outside of the lines not only destroyed the lazy recolors race, but Hank Hill died in the battle....Dark Chao took a moment of peace...As he knows that with Hank gone...Not even the power of Plothole can save him now...

[User Posted Image]

Disc 5 I found at a black market! Brb gonna play!
#8 Posted: 18:37:32 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I'm back now for Disc 5!

Disc 5 is so good! It's so god damn good! IT's so ****ing good! It's so ****ing hard! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This disc is the hardest disc to beat out of the other 43 discs! Seriously! As soon as I beat it I was crying because the way the game ended was a serious! "WTF WAS THAT SHIAT!" WHY?WHY?WHY? Well let us talk about Disc 5 the hardest disc in the entire lot! Well here we go then!

P.S: This is how Disc 5 looks after I beat the game~ I love this disc collection~
[User Posted Image]

After the death of Hank Hill. Eggman took a seat inside of the Death Star it was at this moment he realized "This is a facked up universe we live in isn't it?" Eggman was thinking of using his Super Saiyan Jin God powers to summon Hank Hill back to life but thought it would be very unwise seeing as Hank Hill is not strong enough to fight off the plot. Meanwhile with Shadow. He was having sexy time with his million fan girls until one 'fan girl' by the name of Misty threw a poke ball at him capturing the sadistic immortal freak! Misty was then pursued by his most likely pregnant fan girls! Out of nowhere the COD fanbase dropped in but were blown DA*** up by Team Rocket! Killing Misty the gym leader in the process! Team Rocket has no acquired both the legendary Yoshi and the Forbidden Pokemon Shadow da Hedgehog!

[User Posted Image]

Meanwhile with Tails yeah remember him? Since we ditched him back in part 1 lets bring him up now! Tails living in the space Colony Ark with his wife chao and many,many, other Chao! Bush took this as an opprotunity to use the Ark to attack Eggman! Bush sent G.U.N and the United States military up to the Ark! But they encountered a power! This power has not been seen before! Team Cosmic was planning to go to the Ark first to escape the Plothole and Iblis! A cosmic war broke out! With Bush dying in the process! Team Magma cried like little b***hes at tis display! Bowser got off of his lazy a55 and called for back up! Since he was training for the Pokemon Tornament! Bowser called in the one and only. Sexiest man of all time! Solid Snake!

[User Posted Image]

The conflict for the battle for the Ark escilated! Eggman took notice of the endless fighting. "Dip****s! When will they realize that no-one can get aboard the Ark except for our lord Dr.Eggman!" Sailor moon said to Eggman! We then find out that Eggman is the father of the well known Sailor moon who has been living in the Eggman Empire since her debut but kept it in secrecy!
The Space Colony Ark! Was getting bomb barded! Things got even shiater,yes I said shiater! When Dark Chao flew to the scene! With his army of 25 Chao! Dark Chao told them to hurry inside of the Ark! likely things didn't go there way! Team Cosmic seen some of these sons of b***hes and caught them! Dark Chao was caught! The other 25 got into the Ark peacefully! Team Cosmic then left the Arks perimiter and returned to Earth to use Dark Chao's power to destroy Iblis!

Eggman summoned his Sister and asked her to use her best creation to hunt down and save Dark Chao from Team Cosmic! She sent in her greatest Creation! X-J-9! Jenny~ Robot women~ <3

[User Posted Image]

XJ9 had to hurry to the scene! Eggman meanwhile was under attack! The Halo fanfiction was attacking the Death Star! Eggman sent Captain America to Planet Namek to get the Dragon Balls! Captain America left in a hurry! Angel Chao was in search of help and ran into planet Wisp! With this extra help Angel Chao felt a heavy emotional connection with a hover wisp and they both fell in love~ Disaster strikes when an Alien fleet land on Planet Wisp! This even was the Halo Fanfiction who were on the run from two intergalactic Bounty Fartwads! By the names of Boba Fett and Samus! Rumors spread quickly that Samus' partner is someone who is nearly impossible to take down!

[User Posted Image]

Things didn't help when Space Pirates also landed at the same time! The Halo fanfiction was poorly prepared for the up coming can of whoop azz! The Wisps could suddenly breath into Space! Angel Chao was harmed in the cross fire! Hover Wisp did it's best to take Angel Chao with him away from the planet! Angel Chao was bleeding and bleeding fast! Hover Wisp used it's power to protect Angel Chao until they left the atmosphere! Feeling loved and protected Angel Chao fell deeper and deeper into Hoer wisps heart! A bond of love was forming in between them!

VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM~

Star Fox arrived on the scene! Sadly the plot hole was right behind them! Star Fox had to retreat because the plothole has finally invaded planet Wisp! The first planet to fall a complete victim to the Plotholes power! Hover Wisp loosing power was lucky enough to land on top of Falcos ship and they continued to fly back to the Death Star! Back with Eggman he was becoming impatient! He was worried if Dark Chao was killed or not! His wife Vanilla came in and gave him some comfort and a lot more~~~~~~~~

The situation was getting worse and worse! Eggman called for someone to retreve the worlds best Secret Agent! Eggman discovered that in order to stop the Plothole! He needs to create solar-us or as the game said "The only boss in 06 worth fighting" Metal Sonic Rushed back to Earth! In search of the worlds best Agent! James Bond!

[User Posted Image]

James Bond goes with Metal Sonic into space and then the game cuts to black.....

It was a pretty Epic story! For a Chao garden story!

I gotta buy Disc 6! BRB I NEED TO GET IT!
#9 Posted: 18:39:15 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
About time I got back to this god thread! Anyway Disc 6!

To put it simply Disc 6 was....Okay...At best lets not waist time lets venture into Disc 6!

I found out that you could only play this on an Atari 5200! Well Gee thank you Ebay! I wasted around 500 bucks for this piece of shiat to get to me! It better be worth that much faking money! I'm neer gonna get that back! Then again Disc 6 throws so much ding smilie smilie smilie s at me it's had to ignore! Pfft, I don't know why I bother playing this...44 discs..I'm still stuck on Disc 6...Well I beat it...Oh yeah and it isn't a disc either it's a BEASTING! 80's cartridge! WHAT NOW DAWG!

Alright Disc 6!

Bowser getting ready for the Pokemon Tornament got wind that the Beyblade team called Team Phychic are also entering the Pokemon tournament...For some god damn reason Bowser decides to ignore the situation and to continue training his top Pokemon player whom is this character you ask? A BLACK DAMN SCREEN! YEAH! THE SCREEN GOES BLACK WHEN YOU SEE HIM! Inside Team Cosmics hideout they were prepared to capture Dark Chao and use his powers to attack the plot hole! "Prepare for trouble! Make it double!" Team rocket screamed like sassy teenage girls! As they battled team Cosmic for Dark Chao shiat got real when X-J-9 flew into the scene! "Robots can have breasts?" A grunt of Team Cosmic said as he reached his hands out...Lil perv~ Team Phychic came into the scene acting like they just shiat themselves seeing Team Cosmic getting there a55es handed to them~ Team Rocket also getting kicked in the grinder handed by X-J-9. She rescued Dark Chao and left the base in ruins~ Giovanni seen the battle and screamed to the top of his lungs~ "MY BODY IS READY,GET READY FOR BEDDY,YOUR GONNA GET H****"

[User Posted Image]

Meanwhile with Star Fox he's to busy doing some fly sheet forgot that he needed to report to Eggman! He went into hyper drive and landed inside the Death Star. "I feel a strange present in the force?" Vader said to Fox. "As if...Someone has just had a wonderful time" "DAMN STRAIGHT I DID!" Eggman screamed to Vader~

Fox scratching his head wondering what the hell is going on over hears the Space Colony is under attack this time...By the Galactic Federation and Star Wars fan fiction. George bushes army was overwhelmed and were destroyed in the process. "Well funk"...Jimmy Neutran said. Eggman seen Jimmy and slapped the day lights out of him...I liked it~ Hover Wisp holding Angel chao flew to Eggman. Eggman grabbed Angel Chao and proceeded recovering him back to his full state. Eggman decided "Fak this I has me some Super Saiyan Jin God Powers!" He touches Angel Chao and they she is revived! Eggman got a call from his childhood Yu-gi-oh rival.

[User Posted Image]

"It's me Oggman" It was Yugi....Eggman covered his face and ran into his Egg Mobile and flew back to Earth! All baffled Eggman was challenged to a hardcore Yu-gi-oh Match to see who is the stronger god! Eggman flys into the kingdom of Hyrule where he was told to meet Yugi. Vanilla gives Eggman the news that Cream has Joined Team Rocket...Eggman punches the ground destroying Hyrule Castle. Link near by sees the Castle Crumbling drops his sword and was in shock and looks into Eggmans eyes...."I love you, can you be my hero?" Eggman grabs his sexy Stashe of course you can junior~ Yugi shows up and we then fid out that Yugi is actually the man who is responsible for keeping Non-Canon out of the Canon universe. But snce Yugi needs Eggman as well as the gate keeper of Fan fiction to keep the worlds seperated they need to find them but it's Duel time for the sake of finding who is better all these years later~

[User Posted Image]

Back in the Death Star. Dark Chao was looking about when he ran into someone...Someone strong...Dark Chao ran into the Time Traveler Cable...Cable explains to Dark Chao that Iblis must be destroyed along with Team Magma and Bowser. Cable is searching for the woman of Eye Candy who is rumored to be part of Team Aqua. Not taking any chances. Cable brings Dark Chao along with him back to Earth where they will meet up with the other time travlers in his gang of warriors~

Inside the Space Colony Ark. UNDERGROUND Eggman is seaching for the Chaos Emeralds so he could take over Earth but soon encounters a being stronger then him! An artifical Chaos! He was quickly saved by the bullet of James Bond! It destroyed the Artifical Chaos along with James Bond came Metal Sonic! MEtal Sonic didn't just bring the Bronson Bond but all the Bonds!

[User Posted Image]

"What in blazes!" On the monitor was an incoming Asteroid! The day of the Bakugan people was upon the Earth! Metal Sonic activated the Eclipse cannon and blew up the Asteroid! Saving millions of lives from another crisis!

Then the game dies~

...Ugh...Gotta buy Disc 7....GREAT!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#10 Posted: 18:46:44 12/11/2013
This isn't certainly a topic... ;>.> In fact, this just scares me. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#11 Posted: 18:47:47 12/11/2013
what the heck?
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#12 Posted: 19:19:55 12/11/2013
has someone being browsing the sonic fandom wiki? smilie
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#13 Posted: 20:26:38 12/11/2013
I am putting it on my bucket list to read this entire topic.

One day...
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14 Posted: 21:04:25 12/11/2013
This clearly represents all fan-fictions made.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#15 Posted: 21:23:31 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep

rendar sent me some weird thread on some sonik forum and i stole it
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#16 Posted: 21:25:54 12/11/2013
wayyyyy tl;dr
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#17 Posted: 21:32:59 12/11/2013
I only looked at the pictures
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#18 Posted: 21:47:33 12/11/2013
Quote: Big Green

Cool thread. Thanks for the credit. But the real credit goes to the Sonic fans that made this possible.
#19 Posted: 21:49:41 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar

Cool thread. Thanks for the credit. But the real credit goes to the Sonic fans that made this possible.

i wasnt giving you credit as much as blaming you for this
#20 Posted: 21:51:57 12/11/2013

Well okay. Blame the sonic fans. smilie Every single one of them.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:52:10 12/11/2013 by Rendar
#21 Posted: 21:58:50 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator

you are a sonic fan you loser hahahahhahahahahahaha
#22 Posted: 02:46:17 13/11/2013

You are the one that loves SammyClassicSonicFan!
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#23 Posted: 02:48:44 13/11/2013

gtfo sammyclassicsonicfan is a true american hero
#24 Posted: 03:00:07 13/11/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

gtfo sammyclassicsonicfan is a true american hero

But he's a sonic fan. It's his fault that this thread exists.
#25 Posted: 03:34:12 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
rendar back off sammy or you are banished
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#26 Posted: 04:12:51 13/11/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
cool beans

what kind

[User Posted Image]

or

[User Posted Image]
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#27 Posted: 04:16:27 13/11/2013
rendar back off sammy or you are banished

Sammy sucks
Sammy sucks
Sammy sucks
#28 Posted: 05:00:45 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
rendar, you are banished

Quote: Hot Dog 542
cool beans

what kind

[User Posted Image]

or

[User Posted Image]

NEITHER OF THOSE ARE COOL BEANS YOU BUTTKNOCKER
#29 Posted: 05:01:44 13/11/2013
how bout dis

[User Posted Image]
---
#30 Posted: 05:07:51 13/11/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
how bout dis

[User Posted Image]

woah

woah

it mystifies me
---
#31 Posted: 05:48:13 13/11/2013 | Topic Creator
yeah ok those are some pretty cool beans
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me