Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Heartbroken [CLOSED]
truegamer64 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1334
#1 Posted: 14:15:22 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
I know I usually don't post here, but I NEED help.

So, there's this girl in my class, Gabby, (If she's reading this than I'm in trouble) and a new kid, Jacob. Now, since the beginning of 6th grade I had a crush on her. Then it went away in later 6th grade. Now, in the 7th grade, I haven't gone ONE day without thinking of her, and I was seriously lovestruck. So, Gabby and Jacob always talk to each other, they share EVERY secret they have, and it's nonstop note-sending in class. Me and my friends starting teasing them for dating, and they got pissed at us (by the way, I was in the friend zone). So now, Gabby won't talk to me, and I'm really sad about that. I never stopped thinking about her for days. There hasn't been one second I can't get her out of my mind. I even had a dream where I apologized, she forgave me, and we dated. Now, I can't apologize, because she doesn't think I can be serious. And even if I did, we couldn't go out, because she has a crush. I'm trying to get her out of my mind. I've now developed a new crush on a girl named Ava, she's in my bowling league. I hope to play her team next week so I can try to talk to her.

So now, I need help getting over this heartbreak. If this is what it feels like when your crush doesn't like you, than being dumped must SUCK. I don't know if the Ava thing is real, or if I'm just rushing it so I can get over Gabby.

Please help me to get Gabby out of my mind.
zap18 Gold Sparx Gems: 2521
#2 Posted: 14:34:29 10/11/2013
Don't worry, It's 7th grade puppy love. It gets serious in 8th grade.

WHY CORDY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO
---
Salsa is best monkey
Amiibos or skylanders? Not sure this time around
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#3 Posted: 14:50:07 10/11/2013
Sorry but,

Quote: DummyZ
It's funny because I just realized how many new to S&N users have made crushes/girlfriends topics.

I rest my case.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:50:25 10/11/2013 by DummyZ
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#4 Posted: 14:51:51 10/11/2013
Well then, this sounds a little like me. If everything goes the same as it did with me though, you're in trouble.
But it is highly unlikely for everything to go the same.
#5 Posted: 15:22:44 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: weebbby
Well then, this sounds a little like me. If everything goes the same as it did with me though, you're in trouble.
But it is highly unlikely for everything to go the same.

What happened to you
AvatariDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 6085
#6 Posted: 16:12:01 10/11/2013
Quote: Cynderfan507
Just apologize. Try to be as serious as possible.

This.

Also, it's probably just some middle school crush anyway. If she doesn't like you, don't pressure her or anything. I'm not saying that you are, I'm just saying. But yeah, apologize so that at least you can still be friends. You'll probably have lots of crushes between now and high school/college (if you decide to go to college). Some people will feel the same way that you do, others won't. But honestly in my opinion, schooling is one of the most important things at the moment. Focusing on that a bit more might distract you from her. Just saying. You have your whole life ahead of you to worry about love. It's nice to have a significant other, but don't let it run your life. Like seriously, I've seen so many people screw up on their grades because they are going through relationship drama. It's not worth it.
Eventually you'll meet that one special someone, though. smilie
But I wouldn't worry about it too much right now.
---
♥ May 23, 2011 ♥
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:15:40 10/11/2013 by AvatariDragon
#7 Posted: 17:04:57 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Cynderfan507
Just apologize. Try to be as serious as possible.

The problem is, she takes me as a guy that can't do anything seriously. It would be really awkward if that happened. Besides, I don't like her anymore, but I just need to get over this and get her out of my mind.
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#8 Posted: 17:26:11 10/11/2013
Quote: truegamer64
I know I usually don't post here, but I NEED help.

So, there's this girl in my class, Gabby, (If she's reading this than I'm in trouble) and a new kid, Jacob. Now, since the beginning of 6th grade I had a crush on her. Then it went away in later 6th grade. Now, in the 7th grade, I haven't gone ONE day without thinking of her, and I was seriously lovestruck. So, Gabby and Jacob always talk to each other, they share EVERY secret they have, and it's nonstop note-sending in class. Me and my friends starting teasing them for dating, and they got pissed at us (by the way, I was in the friend zone). So now, Gabby won't talk to me, and I'm really sad about that. I never stopped thinking about her for days. There hasn't been one second I can't get her out of my mind. I even had a dream where I apologized, she forgave me, and we dated. Now, I can't apologize, because she doesn't think I can be serious. And even if I did, we couldn't go out, because she has a crush. I'm trying to get her out of my mind. I've now developed a new crush on a girl named Ava, she's in my bowling league. I hope to play her team next week so I can try to talk to her.

So now, I need help getting over this heartbreak. If this is what it feels like when your crush doesn't like you, than being dumped must SUCK. I don't know if the Ava thing is real, or if I'm just rushing it so I can get over Gabby.

Please help me to get Gabby out of my mind.

And now you see, to get people to like you you have to act likable instead of teasing them out of jealosy. Because of the way you acted, you probably won't have a shot with her. Consider this a lesson learned.

It ain't the end of the world, kid. You're young and I'm sure this won't be your last crush. Bad feelings go away with time.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#9 Posted: 17:45:37 10/11/2013
Me and my friends starting teasing them for dating, and they got pissed at us (by the way, I was in the friend zone).

hahaha no wonder you don't have a date

Quote: zap18

hahahahaha
#10 Posted: 22:05:25 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Big Green
Me and my friends starting teasing them for dating, and they got pissed at us (by the way, I was in the friend zone).

hahaha no wonder you don't have a date

hahahahaha

It wasn't that bad. We flat out thought they were in love, so we asked. They cut line to be with each other, and one of my friends and I counted over 100 touches on the walk from a park to a school. (Made us lol so bad, mostly cuz it was only 3 blocks)
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#11 Posted: 22:07:30 10/11/2013
Underage sex leads to STDs.
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#12 Posted: 22:19:17 10/11/2013
I dunno, hang out with the guys? Play games? Do something you enjoy that doesn't remind you of her. If I were you, I'd still keep an eye on her, don't say anything, and don't provoke anything.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#13 Posted: 22:24:35 10/11/2013
Quote: kardonis
I dunno, hang out with the guys? Play games? Do something you enjoy that doesn't remind you of her. If I were you, I'd still keep an eye on her, don't say anything, and don't provoke anything.

Advised against.
Bravo101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1482
#14 Posted: 23:10:31 10/11/2013
hmmmm maybe..

She doesn't like you and never will! smilie
#15 Posted: 23:22:13 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Underage sex leads to STDs.

I didn't want sex. I couldn't care less. I felt as if this girl was perfect. I haven't seen one flaw. I know as people date, their flaws unroll, but I couldn't get her out of my mind, and we have so much similarities.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#16 Posted: 23:23:13 10/11/2013
I know how you feel.
WHY _____ (Will not name) WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU GO TO THAT JERKWAD????
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#17 Posted: 23:24:21 10/11/2013 | Topic Creator
If any of the people I mentioned her know what smilie is, I'm screwed. Jacob knows I don't like him, Gabby knows I'm the only one in the class that bowls, and Ava, well, now she knows someone likes her.
#18 Posted: 23:28:19 10/11/2013
What I would do if I were you:
Look bud, what you need is to tell her about it. If anything, the pain will be lifted of your shoulders. even if she rejects you, you will have spiritual peace knowing that you told her. They say that as you are dieing, you do not remember the things you did wrong, you look back upon the things you did not do and regret it. Tell her that ya like her, and you will be one with the world.

Signed,
The Hardcorest of ignitors, HCI.
---
nyeheheheheh

#19 Posted: 23:36:08 10/11/2013
Yeah Sess, too far.
---
nyeheheheheh

#20 Posted: 23:37:47 10/11/2013
No...
---
nyeheheheheh

#21 Posted: 00:22:30 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Look bud, what you need is to tell her about it. If anything, the pain will be lifted of your shoulders. even if she rejects you, you will have spiritual peace knowing that you told her. They say that as you are dieing, you do not remember the things you did wrong, you look back upon the things you did not do and regret it. Tell her that ya like her, and you will be one with the world.

Signed,

I've tried so bad to give hints, and if I set it straight in her mind, I know everyone will laugh. I think some of my friends knew about the crush in 6th grade, because I was told that there was a rumor that I liked her. Plus, her best friend last year kept saying, "Do you like Gabby?", or "I could totally see you two together." And, if I play truth or dare and pick truth, I swear, the question always is, " Do you like Gabby", "Who do you like", or "Do you have a crush".

But thanks for the hardcore advice Ignitor. Maybe I'll admit it some day.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:24:08 11/11/2013 by truegamer64
#22 Posted: 00:24:56 11/11/2013
That sounds somewhat like me as well, sometimes people are talking about dating, and have others guess who they have crushes on, and then I join in the conversation, and almost every time, they guess correctly instantly.

And, last year, my friend wrote in my assignment book, "_____♥_______" (my name, ♥, her name).
Then I tore out the page and threw it away. smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:26:12 11/11/2013 by weebbby
#23 Posted: 00:38:50 11/11/2013

Signed,

I've tried so bad to give hints, and if I set it straight in her mind, I know everyone will laugh. I think some of my friends knew about the crush in 6th grade, because I was told that there was a rumor that I liked her. Plus, her best friend last year kept saying, "Do you like Gabby?", or "I could totally see you two together." And, if I play truth or dare and pick truth, I swear, the question always is, " Do you like Gabby", "Who do you like", or "Do you have a crush".

Glad i could help, but remember, do it soon or you may never get the chance to!
---
nyeheheheheh

#24 Posted: 02:23:35 11/11/2013

Signed,

Show her your mating call and start humping the nearest object. She needs to know you're the dominant male.
---
Salsa is best monkey
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#25 Posted: 02:29:14 11/11/2013
Do what Bowser does, kidnap her, throw her in some random castle. Then, if the guy really likes her, he'll come to save her, then you defeat him in an epic battle by using your old babysitter's magic. Also, throw your kids at him.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
#26 Posted: 02:29:32 11/11/2013

Signed,

Show her your mating call and start humping the nearest object. She needs to know you're the dominant male.

this.
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#27 Posted: 02:42:15 11/11/2013
Do what Bowser does, kidnap her, throw her in some random castle. Then, if the guy really likes her, he'll come to save her, then you defeat him in an epic battle by using your old babysitter's magic. Also, throw your kids at him.

This.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#28 Posted: 04:01:44 11/11/2013
give her a mixtape
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#29 Posted: 12:34:24 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I'll see how day 4 goes. (day 2 school wise)
#30 Posted: 20:48:17 11/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, I THINK we are friends now. She didn't seem mad, and if a made a joke she would laugh. I think I'm over it now. Too easy. The hard part is, now I have to MAKE friends with Ava.

EDIT: Making my move on Saturday.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:18:28 11/11/2013 by truegamer64
#31 Posted: 02:04:09 12/11/2013
Atta boy Truegamer! You gotta fight for it! Rememeber, once you make your move, if she says no (Why the hell would she) You can go the kardonis route or the Hot Dog 542 Route. Either way, they both seem fine.
---
nyeheheheheh

#32 Posted: 03:22:37 12/11/2013 | Topic Creator
Okay, just looked up my crush online, and it had the bowling article and I think it might be her. It said when she was 7 she won a bowling tournament against "big boys and girls." Guess I'm crushin on a champ.
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#33 Posted: 04:47:45 12/11/2013

Signed,

^Made me lol..XP
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:48:35 12/11/2013 by cowpowa23
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#34 Posted: 06:27:12 12/11/2013
Go go go go.
#35 Posted: 18:28:07 15/11/2013
Soo, how was it?
---
nyeheheheheh

scratchking22 Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#36 Posted: 19:49:29 15/11/2013
Did you approach her?
---
~ Clinton/Kaine 2016 ~
#37 Posted: 20:39:20 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet
---
Salsa is best monkey
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#38 Posted: 20:48:52 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

HOLY CRAP
WHAT
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7728
#39 Posted: 21:03:24 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

DID YOU ACTUALLY
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
#40 Posted: 21:04:55 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

i bet he didnt even talk to her since this
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#41 Posted: 21:05:06 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

best post 2013
#42 Posted: 21:05:08 22/12/2013
hahahahaha
#43 Posted: 21:45:44 22/12/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
well did you sex her yet

HOLY CRAP
WHAT

Quote: Jaggedstar
well did you sex her yet

DID YOU ACTUALLY

well did you sex her yet

well did you sex her yet

best post 2013

just stick it inside her and pee
---
Salsa is best monkey
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#44 Posted: 23:01:46 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

HOLY CRAP
WHAT

well did you sex her yet

DID YOU ACTUALLY

well did you sex her yet

well did you sex her yet

best post 2013

You are so suspended or worse.

Also Here's some wise advice, cheating is serious enough that even the bible outlawed it. another wise advice, try going to Japan, there's a whole lot less cheating there.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
#45 Posted: 23:03:46 22/12/2013
well did you sex her yet

HOLY CRAP
WHAT

well did you sex her yet

DID YOU ACTUALLY

well did you sex her yet

well did you sex her yet

best post 2013

'giggles immaturely'
---
nyeheheheheh

Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me