Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
>doge [CLOSED]
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#1 Posted: 02:32:23 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
post and get >doge-ified
whether u liek it or not
yea doing this cuz I'm edgy
DrillatehGrilla Ripto Gems: 0
#2 Posted: 02:33:24 28/10/2013
<lame
<schtoopid
<****ing messed up
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#3 Posted: 02:34:18 28/10/2013
>doge
>is
>not
>funny
---
BREATHE AIR.
#4 Posted: 02:34:19 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: DrillatehGrilla
<lame
<schtoopid
<****ing messed up

>stupid u spelled stupid in a stupid way
>devil doge
>off with your head
>go to doggie hell
>no doge
#5 Posted: 02:35:53 28/10/2013
Quote: CommanderGame
<lame
<schtoopid
<****ing messed up

>stupid u spelled stupid in a stupid way
>devil doge
>off with your head
>go to doggie hell
>no doge

I call it "reverse dodge"
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#6 Posted: 02:36:31 28/10/2013
[User Posted Image]

>is doge
>is doge
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#7 Posted: 02:38:46 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
>doge
>is
>not
>funny

UR FACE IS NOT FUNNY
#8 Posted: 02:40:25 28/10/2013
>doge
>is
>not
>funny

UR FACE IS NOT FUNNY

[User Posted Image]

- - -
---
BREATHE AIR.
#9 Posted: 02:42:05 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
>doge
>is
>not
>funny

UR FACE IS NOT FUNNY

[User Posted Image]

- - -

doge face
#10 Posted: 02:44:38 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
[User Posted Image]

- - -

>image
>user
>posted
>much fail
>jpg
>cats boots in
>doge
>doge
>much doge
>much much doge
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#11 Posted: 02:45:31 28/10/2013
ON ANOTHER EPISODE OF DIRTY JOBS W
#12 Posted: 02:45:56 28/10/2013
asdfghjkl;'
---
BREATHE AIR.
#13 Posted: 02:45:58 28/10/2013
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

i luv dogee
---
#14 Posted: 02:46:45 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
doge.
#15 Posted: 02:47:31 28/10/2013
>>>>doge x commandergame
---
#16 Posted: 02:48:11 28/10/2013
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/doge
#17 Posted: 02:48:37 28/10/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]

i luv dogee

Smexshy.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8318
#18 Posted: 02:48:42 28/10/2013
i cant believe i started this what the crap
#19 Posted: 02:50:32 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyro and sonic

it was doge

>doge
>it's more then trend
>it's doge
>doge evolution
>much doge
>doge
>profit
>buy moar doges with profit
>evolve into shibe?!?????!!
#20 Posted: 02:51:33 28/10/2013

it was doge

>doge
>it's more then trend
>it's doge
>doge evolution
>much doge
>doge
>profit

>no one cares
#21 Posted: 02:52:39 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator

it was doge

>doge
>it's more then trend
>it's doge
>doge evolution
>much doge
>doge
>profit

>no one cares

no one cares about YOURE FACE
#22 Posted: 02:53:26 28/10/2013

it was doge

>doge
>it's more then trend
>it's doge
>doge evolution
>much doge
>doge
>profit

>no one cares

No one cares about UR MOM.
#23 Posted: 02:54:13 28/10/2013
EVERYONE CARES ABOUT SOMETHING
#24 Posted: 02:54:13 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator

>no one cares

No one cares about UR MOM.

DOGE DOSENT CARE ABOUT YOURE MOM
#25 Posted: 02:59:26 28/10/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
The snowflakes are native to central and southern Europe, from the Pyrenées to Romania and western Russia, but they have been introduced and have naturalized in many other areas, including the east coast of North America. They have narrow, strap-like, dark green leaves. The flowers are small and bell-shaped, white with a green (or occasionally yellow) spot at the end of each tepal. They have a slight fragrance.
Leucojum vernum (Spring snowflake) normally grows 15-20 cm tall (6-8 in), though it may reach up to 35 cm (14 in). It flowers one or two weeks later than the snowdrops, i.e., from mid-February to March, as soon as the snow melts in its wild habitat.
Two varieties are known: L. vernum var. vernum with green spots on its tepals, and L. vernum var. carpathicum, which originates from the eastern part of its natural range, a larger plant with yellowish spots on its tepals; 'vagneri' from Hungary is a robust variant of var. vernum, often with two flowers per stem.
Leucojum aestivum (Summer snowflake) has a wider natural range, taking in Europe (including the British Isles), southwest Asia and northern Iran, and growing in wetter habitats including damp woodland, riversides and swamps. Despite its common name it flowers from April to May, though later than the Spring Snowflake. It is a taller plant than Leucojum vernum, growing to around 60 cm (2 ft), but its flowers are smaller and are carried in an umbel of between three and seven. Its fleshy seed pods are inflated, allowing them to be dispersed by flood water. Leucojum aestivum subsp. pulchellum (Salisb.) Briq., native to the western Mediterranean Basin, is smaller: 20 cm (8 in), and flowers 2 weeks earlier, i.e., from mid-March.

>ur mom

>long

>didnt read

>jpg

>doge

>trolololol

>wat
#26 Posted: 03:00:35 28/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrobaro
The snowflakes are native to central and southern Europe, from the Pyrenées to Romania and western Russia, but they have been introduced and have naturalized in many other areas, including the east coast of North America. They have narrow, strap-like, dark green leaves. The flowers are small and bell-shaped, white with a green (or occasionally yellow) spot at the end of each tepal. They have a slight fragrance.
Leucojum vernum (Spring snowflake) normally grows 15-20 cm tall (6-8 in), though it may reach up to 35 cm (14 in). It flowers one or two weeks later than the snowdrops, i.e., from mid-February to March, as soon as the snow melts in its wild habitat.
Two varieties are known: L. vernum var. vernum with green spots on its tepals, and L. vernum var. carpathicum, which originates from the eastern part of its natural range, a larger plant with yellowish spots on its tepals; 'vagneri' from Hungary is a robust variant of var. vernum, often with two flowers per stem.
Leucojum aestivum (Summer snowflake) has a wider natural range, taking in Europe (including the British Isles), southwest Asia and northern Iran, and growing in wetter habitats including damp woodland, riversides and swamps. Despite its common name it flowers from April to May, though later than the Spring Snowflake. It is a taller plant than Leucojum vernum, growing to around 60 cm (2 ft), but its flowers are smaller and are carried in an umbel of between three and seven. Its fleshy seed pods are inflated, allowing them to be dispersed by flood water. Leucojum aestivum subsp. pulchellum (Salisb.) Briq., native to the western Mediterranean Basin, is smaller: 20 cm (8 in), and flowers 2 weeks earlier, i.e., from mid-March.

>sex
>doge
>shibe
>much text
>no ****
>Tldr
>doge
>doge
>DOGE
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#27 Posted: 03:06:52 28/10/2013
Stupidity is a quality or state of being stupid, or an act or idea that exhibits properties of being stupid.[3] The root word stupid,[4] which can serve as an adjective or noun, comes from the Latin verb stupere, for being numb or astonished, and is related to stupor.[5] In Roman culture, the stupidus was the professional fall-guy in the theatrical mimes.[6]

According to the online Merriam-Webster dictionary, the words "stupid" and "stupidity" entered the English language in 1541. Since then, stupidity has taken place along with "fool," "idiot," "dumb," "moron," and related concepts as a pejorative appellation for human misdeeds, whether purposeful or accidental, due to absence of mental capacity.
Definition

The modern English word "stupid" has a broad range of application, from being slow of mind (indicating a lack of intelligence, care or reason), dullness of feeling or sensation (torpidity, senseless, insensitivity), or lacking interest or point (vexing, exasperating). It can either imply a congenital lack of capacity for reasoning, or a temporary state of daze or slow-mindedness.

In Understanding Stupidity, James F. Welles defines stupidity this way: "The term may be used to designate a mentality which is considered to be informed, deliberate and maladaptive." Welles distinguishes stupidity from ignorance; one must know they are acting in their own worst interest. Secondly, it must be a choice, not a forced act or accident. Lastly, it requires the activity to be maladaptive, in that it is in the worst interest of the actor, and specifically done to prevent adaption to new data or existing circumstances."[7]
Laws of Stupidity

Carlo Maria Cipolla, an economic historian, is famous for his essays about human stupidity, such as "The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity".[8][9][10] He viewed stupid people as a group, more powerful by far than major organizations such as the Mafia and the industrial complex, which without regulations, leaders or manifesto nonetheless manages to operate to great effect and with incredible coordination.

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:

Always and inevitably each of us underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.
The probability that a given person is stupid is independent of any other characteristic possessed by that person.
A person is stupid if they cause damage to another person or group of people without experiencing personal gain, or even worse causing damage to themselves in the process.
Non-stupid people always underestimate the harmful potential of stupid people; they constantly forget that at any time anywhere, and in any circumstance, dealing with or associating themselves with stupid individuals invariably constitutes a costly error.
A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person there is.

Playing stupid

Eric Berne described the game of "Stupid" as having "the thesis...'I laugh with you at my own clumsiness and stupidity.'"[11] He points out that the player has the advantage of lowering other people's expectations, and so evading responsibility and work; but that s/he may still come through under pressure, like the proverbially stupid younger son.[12]

Wilfred Bion considered that psychological projection created a barrier against learning anything new, and thus its own form of pseudo-stupidity.[13]
Intellectual stupidity

Otto Fenichel maintained that "quite a percentage of so-called feeble-mindedness turns out to be pseudo-debility, conditioned by inhibition....Every intellect begins to show weakness when affective motives are working against it".[14] He suggests that "people become stupid ad hoc, that is, when they do not want to understand, where understanding would cause anxiety or guilt feeling, or would endanger an existing neurotic equilibrium."[15]

In rather different fashion, Doris Lessing argued that "there is no fool like an intellectual...a kind of clever stupidity, bred out of a line of logic in the head, nothing to do with experience."[16]
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
#28 Posted: 03:13:13 28/10/2013
Doge (Italian pronunciation: [ˈdɔːdʒe]; plural dogi or doges) is a Venetian[citation needed] word that descends from the Latin dux (as does the English duke and the standard Italian duce and duca), meaning "leader", especially in a military context. The wife of a Doge is styled a Dogaressa.
The title of Doge was used for the elected chief of state in a number of Italian "crowned republics". The two best known such republics were Venice (where he was sometimes called a Doxe) and Genoa (where he was called a Duxe[1] pr. /dyːʒe/ ), which rivalled each other, and the other regional great powers, by building their historical city-states into maritime, commercial, and territorial mini-empires.
Other Italian republics to have Doges were Amalfi and the small town of Senarica.
In several writings of Theodor Herzl, founder of Zionism, he proposed that the future Jewish State take the title of "Doge" for its Head of State - but this was not taken up by the actual state of Israel.
#29 Posted: 03:13:44 28/10/2013
Disease
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
For other uses, see Disease (disambiguation).
"Diseased" redirects here. For the Seether song, see Karma and Effect.
"Medical condition" redirects here. For medical condition terminology, see Medical state.
Scanning electron micrograph of Mycobacterium tuberculosis, an infectious pathogenic bacteria that is the primary cause of tuberculosis.

A disease is an abnormal condition that affects the body of an organism. It is often construed as a medical condition associated with specific symptoms and signs.[1] It may be caused by factors originally from an external source, such as infectious disease, or it may be caused by internal dysfunctions, such as autoimmune diseases. In humans, "disease" is often used more broadly to refer to any condition that causes pain, dysfunction, distress, social problems, or death to the person afflicted, or similar problems for those in contact with the person. In this broader sense, it sometimes includes injuries, disabilities, disorders, syndromes, infections, isolated symptoms, deviant behaviors, and atypical variations of structure and function, while in other contexts and for other purposes these may be considered distinguishable categories. Diseases usually affect people not only physically, but also emotionally, as contracting and living with many diseases can alter one's perspective on life, and one's personality.

Death due to disease is called death by natural causes. There are four main types of disease: pathogenic disease, deficiency disease, hereditary disease, and physiological disease. Diseases can also be classified as communicable and non-communicable disease.
---
BREATHE AIR.
#30 Posted: 03:37:51 28/10/2013
damn you all are so late to the copy paste trend in forums man
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#31 Posted: 04:30:43 28/10/2013
This isn't art class.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#32 Posted: 04:41:46 28/10/2013
Quote: Wild
damn you all are so late to the copy paste trend in forums man

Rudolf Wild GmbH & Co. KG is a company headquartered in Eppelheim, Germany, near Heidelberg.[1][2]
The company produces natural ingredients for food products. WILD has around 2,500 employees in over 70 countries, 1,400 of whom are employed at the main plant in Eppelheim. The company is based on three core businesses: the production of ingredients for the food and beverage industry, the construction of processing equipment and machinery (WILD INDAG) and the production and sale of its own brand products and end products. One of the latter, Capri Sun, is sold in over 100 countries.
The company was founded as Zick-Zack Werk Rudolf Wild by Rudolf Wild in Heidelberg in 1931. The company was relocated to the neighboring town of Eppelheim 6 years later. In 1956, Wild acquired the Hamburg-based SiSi-Werke, which had been one of the most important producers of essences in Germany before the war and began producing and selling Capri-Sun in 1969. In the 1970s, WILD expanded his business into other countries, primarily Switzerland and the United States. WILD has since developed into a global group under the management of Hans-Peter Wild.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me