Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How? [CLOSED]
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#51 Posted: 18:57:15 29/09/2013
Quote: ClayFace
Spinelli calls page

HAHAHAHAHA fail
---
Gay 4 GARcher
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#52 Posted: 18:59:33 29/09/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Spinelli calls page

HAHAHAHAHA fail

[User Posted Image]
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#53 Posted: 19:00:03 29/09/2013
Spinelli calls page

Spinelli fails, as always.
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#54 Posted: 19:00:51 29/09/2013
Quote: DummyZ
Spinelli calls page

Spinelli fails, as always.

[User Posted Image]
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12105
#55 Posted: 19:31:29 29/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: HIR
Quote: Spyroboy
I find it funnier that a mod makes more of a deal of that than my topic selection smilie WILLEH wins! Besides, he is right.

That's because I have no idea what you were saying and have no intent to figure it out. ^.^b

You're better off not knowing smilie
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#56 Posted: 20:27:24 29/09/2013
Quote: Sesshomaru75
Quote: hardcoreignitor
What's bi?

OMG! lol Are you six? Bi means you like both men and women.

Well excuse me for being an 11 year old that doesn't know proper terminology of things that are typically discussed later on in life...
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#57 Posted: 20:28:28 29/09/2013
i thought of that "if you were gay" song

what has become of me
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#58 Posted: 20:33:40 29/09/2013
What's bi?

Well excuse me for being an 11 year old that doesn't know proper terminology of things that are typically discussed later on in life...

Normaly learning about those things at 11 is like, really late. At least in this country it is.
#59 Posted: 20:36:28 29/09/2013
And where do you live, exactly? (Country)
---
nyeheheheheh

HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#60 Posted: 20:37:26 29/09/2013
And where do you live, exactly? (Country)

That's on a need to know basis, and you're not in the need. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#61 Posted: 20:39:53 29/09/2013
Well, I'll take a wild guess and say USA. Well in canada, we actually think about how exposing kids to that specific vocabulary couldhave an impact on their lives and everyone's around them. in USA: Uhhhhhhh Heres all the words have fun!
---
nyeheheheheh

#62 Posted: 20:46:56 29/09/2013
Well, I'll take a wild guess and say USA. Well in canada, we actually think about how exposing kids to that specific vocabulary couldhave an impact on their lives and everyone's around them. in USA: Uhhhhhhh Heres all the words have fun!

Ha, no. And that is something I don't tell just anyone. Keep your curiousity to yourself thank you.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#63 Posted: 20:48:56 29/09/2013

Then why are you on the internet?
#64 Posted: 20:55:40 29/09/2013
I dunno.
---
nyeheheheheh

joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#65 Posted: 21:09:59 29/09/2013

Gay, Lesbian, Penis, Vagina, and Bi are all words that can and will impact your life.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
#66 Posted: 21:10:59 29/09/2013
Reported.
---
nyeheheheheh

spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#67 Posted: 21:13:03 29/09/2013
And butts, can't forget the butts.
#68 Posted: 21:13:50 29/09/2013
Quote: joerox123

Gay, Lesbian, Penis, Vagina, and Bi are all words that can and will impact your life.

Don't forget sex, orgy, 69, fetish, boobs and butts.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:14:33 29/09/2013 by DummyZ
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#69 Posted: 21:14:53 29/09/2013
HUGE BUTTS
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#70 Posted: 21:15:57 29/09/2013

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Well, in Canada, where I live, which is Canada!! People talk about that stuff around 7 & 8 Yo's so, I don't know where you live, but unless you are a hermit, this stuff is going to find you.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:16:29 29/09/2013 by kardonis
#71 Posted: 21:16:51 29/09/2013
The USA is known for its squeamishness. We're only beaten out by Australia in that department. <.<
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#72 Posted: 21:53:46 29/09/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic
HUGE BUTTS

i like big butts and i cannot lie-*shot a zillion times*
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5879
#73 Posted: 22:18:58 29/09/2013
Quote: DummyZ

Normaly learning about those things at 11 is like, really late. At least in this country it is.

Well... Sometimes you can get those really conservative parents who don't like their kids knowing about this stuff. I think I was only around 9 or 10 when I started learning that other sexual orientations existed...
---
no i will not write a signature for you
#74 Posted: 22:45:31 29/09/2013
Reported.

Me? xD

Good luck, those are scientific terms, nothing wrong with it.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#75 Posted: 23:10:08 29/09/2013
Quote: joerox123

Words everybody needs to know.
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#76 Posted: 23:39:45 29/09/2013
Oh my anus is plenty hungry smilie I could take on one of those massive chili spoons they have at my work, size of ones face. Damn I wish I could go back to work just to use the spoons in the bathroom secretly on my breaks.

Oh dear. Kinky.

but this is the best thread

It most certainly is.

DC! I need to see you ASAP, this thread just... <3
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#77 Posted: 09:45:32 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator

Hey we live in the same country smilie smilie
---
#78 Posted: 12:17:58 30/09/2013
You...Youre Canadian? OK then..."hops in taxi and drives to mexico"
---
nyeheheheheh

arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#79 Posted: 13:13:22 30/09/2013
The USA is known for its squeamishness. We're only beaten out by Australia in that department. <.<

even in australia we know about sexuality and **** by the age of 11, hell we had a sex ed class in grade 6 but i already knew about most of the stuff cause of my mom
i miss that class ;____;
#80 Posted: 13:42:49 30/09/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

even in australia we know about sexuality and **** by the age of 11, hell we had a sex ed class in grade 6 but i already knew about most of the stuff cause of my mom
i miss that class ;____;

Oh, I guess I just lumped it together with your EXTREME anti-violent media stance. In that case, America is the world's most squeamish country when it comes to sex education. <.<
---
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#81 Posted: 13:48:15 30/09/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

i miss that class ;____;

Oh, I guess I just lumped it together with your EXTREME anti-violent media stance. In that case, America is the world's most squeamish country when it comes to sex education. <.<

america and australia are basically butt buddies when it comes to everything, well except for all the old folk here who are all like "every big company from america is destroying australia!!!!!!!!1111" and "everything is being americanised!!!!!1111"
no one likes those people though and we just call them hippies
#82 Posted: 16:27:11 30/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You...Youre Canadian? OK then..."hops in taxi and drives to mexico"

I live in Ontario, near Niagara Falls smilie Saint Catharines to be exact.
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#83 Posted: 16:46:28 30/09/2013
But Spyro...We don`t wan`t to know about your unholy fetishes...

as opposed to a holy fetish???
cowpowa23 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4833
#84 Posted: 16:51:58 30/09/2013
play with spoons
they luiek u ;))
---
I am a Cow.

"Moo".
#85 Posted: 17:42:25 30/09/2013
Quote: Big Green

I would sincerely hope most fetishes involved holes. Otherwise I'd be really scared just what was going through said person's mind.

...I'll show myself out now. <.<
---
#86 Posted: 18:00:33 30/09/2013
HIR, this is why we love you.
---
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#87 Posted: 20:06:20 30/09/2013
I don't think that I knew about gay until I was turning 14, And I certainly never knew about bi until I went to possibly senior in high school. I even never knew what they meant until I went on this site, And I never knew about bi or that other stuff until after 2010. I saw how young you were when you were exposed to this stuff, which is why I'm trying to let you live the Holy life. This generation is going to be cursed unless you fall in the hands of Jesus, Israel became a nation in the early 1940's. And were getting way too close to the nations rebelling against the nation of God, repent before it's too late. Jesus doesn't, absolutely doesn't want to judge anyone, he wants everyone to be saved and rejoice in his glory. And rejoicing in his glory is infinitely better than your best day on earth, trust me for what I say.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#88 Posted: 21:36:49 30/09/2013
Quote: Seiki
Oh my anus is plenty hungry smilie I could take on one of those massive chili spoons they have at my work, size of ones face. Damn I wish I could go back to work just to use the spoons in the bathroom secretly on my breaks.

Oh dear. Kinky.

but this is the best thread

It most certainly is.

DC! I need to see you ASAP, this thread just... <3

>___>

Quote: Forgotten World
I don't think that I knew about gay until I was turning 14, And I certainly never knew about bi until I went to possibly senior in high school. I even never knew what they meant until I went on this site, And I never knew about bi or that other stuff until after 2010. I saw how young you were when you were exposed to this stuff, which is why I'm trying to let you live the Holy life. This generation is going to be cursed unless you fall in the hands of Jesus, Israel became a nation in the early 1940's. And were getting way too close to the nations rebelling against the nation of God, repent before it's too late. Jesus doesn't, absolutely doesn't want to judge anyone, he wants everyone to be saved and rejoice in his glory. And rejoicing in his glory is infinitely better than your best day on earth, trust me for what I say.

Aw, but it would be better if the world just crumpled into itself killing everyone </3
---
Gay 4 GARcher
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#89 Posted: 22:50:23 30/09/2013

SHHHH you're ruining our reputation!

Oh and reality check, unless you never went to elementary school, it's impossible to not know what bi is.

Bi means you liek dem boys and girlz.
#90 Posted: 22:52:15 30/09/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

Oh and reality check, unless you never went to elementary school, it's impossible to not know what bi is.

We have the highest teen pregnancy rate of all developed/1st world nations by a country mile, if I'm not mistaken. I don't see how our reputation could get any lower. <.<
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#91 Posted: 22:54:44 30/09/2013
Quote: Big Green

I would sincerely hope most fetishes involved holes. Otherwise I'd be really scared just what was going through said person's mind.

...I'll show myself out now. <.<

[User Posted Image]

dang you must really like this book...or perhaps the movie? did shia labeouf do it for you?
#92 Posted: 22:56:29 30/09/2013

We have the highest teen pregnancy rate of all developed/1st world nations by a country mile, if I'm not mistaken. I don't see how our reputation could get any lower. <.<

I don't think teens having sex makes us have a bad reputation.
Wait, are you talking about Canada or the U.S?
#93 Posted: 22:57:38 30/09/2013

The U.S. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing. But American teenagers don't seem to understand "safe sex." Which obviously means our sex ed classes are pretty lousy. <.<
---
#94 Posted: 22:58:40 30/09/2013

The U.S. And I'm not saying it's a bad thing. But American teenagers don't seem to understand "safe sex." Which obviously means our sex ed classes are pretty lousy. <.<

Oh okay, I was talking about canada so...

NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#95 Posted: 23:01:03 30/09/2013
I didn't know what "bi" meant until my senior year of high school. Then again I was in a hick town with very few people that knew much of anything...
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me