Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
An apology to Eve [CLOSED]
Windumup Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#1 Posted: 09:50:45 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/de...6&moderate=true
Marie I am sorry that this thread offended you I was trying to make a light eevee joke since you like eevee so much.

Being mad or somewhat mad at DS wont solve anything.

Your a really fun user and I think people shouldn't insult you in ANY way.
True your young but that is just more reason to be nice toward you.
I hope you can forgive me

Edit
I locked my other thread for you so it cant get any worst
---
Ugh I wish my body wasn't a mess
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:53:26 28/09/2013 by Windumup
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#2 Posted: 10:21:05 28/09/2013
well, this became not that big of a drama right?
#3 Posted: 10:31:05 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: NINJAsk11
well, this became not that big of a drama right?

She blocked several people and I was just letting her know I wasn't trying to be mean.
I closed the other thread seeing as she didn't like that
---
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#4 Posted: 10:52:46 28/09/2013
*facepalm*
No one was even being mean to her in any way, she just blocked people for no reason...
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#5 Posted: 10:54:18 28/09/2013
YEAH! I am blocked!
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#6 Posted: 11:04:21 28/09/2013
yu yup, me too!
#7 Posted: 11:12:36 28/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: paddyfitz
*facepalm*
No one was even being mean to her in any way, she just blocked people for no reason...

I know but an apology is the least I can do.
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#8 Posted: 12:21:11 28/09/2013
I was just annoyed at Eevee.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#9 Posted: 13:21:52 28/09/2013

- - -
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3263
#10 Posted: 13:59:49 28/09/2013
I have also been blocked, simply by typing: 'Espeon'.
Eevee88, stop overreacting, you're gonna lose a ton of friends by doing this. It was just a joke. Jesus.
---
"I have my own system, don't get involved"
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#11 Posted: 14:06:11 28/09/2013
Never Ever ever gonna talk to Eevee again,blocked or not. Eevee, if you are reading this, this is a message from all of dS, even if some aint willing to say it:
STOP THROWING HISSY FITS FOR GOD'S SAKE! And before you say: "Waaaah Waaah I'm only 8" This is not a site aimed at 8 year olds, especially ones prone to forum tantrums. Stop acting like a baby or get off the site!
I don't care what anyone says about me now, admit it: you are sick of eevee's tantrums.
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#12 Posted: 14:13:14 28/09/2013
I'm blocked?
joerox123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1992
#13 Posted: 14:17:51 28/09/2013
I was too lol. I think it was for saying Glaceon and providing a cute little .gif :3 We all just need to
[User Posted Image]
and move on gosh. She had a tantrum, we all have, it's inevitable. We can't just shun her away from the site, she just needs some help. Just mature a little bit Eevee, unblock everyone please.
---
the road is long, we carry on
try to have fun in the meantime☠
Troll Slug Ripto Gems: 2054
#14 Posted: 14:22:15 28/09/2013
Sorry Eevee.
#15 Posted: 14:26:30 28/09/2013
Well, this is not a site for 8 year olds,and the majority of jokes that people pull here make Eevee cry very easily. Message to Eevee: Don't like it? It happens on dS. So either grow up or get out.
---
nyeheheheheh

#16 Posted: 14:29:40 28/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Well, this is not a site for 8 year olds,and the majority of jokes that people pull here make Eevee cry very easily. Message to Eevee: Don't like it? It happens on dS. So either grow up or get out.

Really? Ok, I have had enough of you. Ok, she is young and she makes mistakes, but you don't have to be a ****ing asshole about it! You are irritating me, seriously. You think you're so funny with your Peter Griffin.gif and Cupcakemon and your cruel words to other people like this, but do you see anybody else laughing? Seriously, be nicer to people, gosh.
---
#17 Posted: 14:38:04 28/09/2013
Quote: joerox123

Really? Ok, I have had enough of you. Ok, she is young and she makes mistakes, but you don't have to be a ****ing asshole about it! You are irritating me, seriously. You think you're so funny with your Peter Griffin.gif and Cupcakemon and your cruel words to other people like this, but do you see anybody else laughing? Seriously, be nicer to people, gosh.

- - -
---
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#18 Posted: 14:39:03 28/09/2013
Quote: TorchSheep

- - -

- - -
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#19 Posted: 14:43:41 28/09/2013
I leik waffles
---
Gay 4 GARcher
awesomerockets Emerald Sparx Gems: 4136
#20 Posted: 14:51:33 28/09/2013

[User Posted Image]

------
---
go to my guestbook now and sign a petition to get Freddie benson into smash
#21 Posted: 15:02:44 28/09/2013
I'm just trying to make a point. Deep down inside, don't you wish Eevee would stop with the tantrums? Hmmmmmmm?
---
nyeheheheheh

#22 Posted: 15:03:30 28/09/2013

---
Gay 4 GARcher
#23 Posted: 15:05:15 28/09/2013
Oh that DC. smilie
---
#24 Posted: 15:24:37 28/09/2013
I haven't posted anything important yet.
Um, uh, well I'm out of concerns. *leaves*

Never Ever ever gonna talk to Eevee again,blocked or not. Eevee, if you are reading this, this is a message from all of dS, even if some aint willing to say it:
STOP THROWING HISSY FITS FOR GOD'S SAKE! And before you say: "Waaaah Waaah I'm only 8" This is not a site aimed at 8 year olds, especially ones prone to forum tantrums. Stop acting like a baby or get off the site!
I don't care what anyone says about me now, admit it: you are sick of eevee's tantrums.

Shut your Blue-Haired Face, SomePerson!!!! She's 8,back off! I swear, you must have such low self esteem that you are Cyber Bullying an 8 year old. Go away, jerk!

Oh the irony.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:36:32 28/09/2013 by somePerson
#25 Posted: 15:37:53 28/09/2013

---
Gay 4 GARcher
#26 Posted: 15:39:40 28/09/2013
I'm just trying to make a point. Deep down inside, don't you wish Eevee would stop with the tantrums? Hmmmmmmm?

No, she has them, we all do, it's something you can't ever erase.
---
#27 Posted: 15:41:40 28/09/2013

We're talking about an 8 year old. They have tantrums everyday.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#28 Posted: 16:05:29 28/09/2013

I don't honestly care. And unless you intend to be her friend, and a loyal friend at that, you shouldn't care either. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#29 Posted: 16:06:54 28/09/2013
Age is an excise people. When you're a teen people yell at your mistakes, but when you're 5 people can't get mad at you.
#30 Posted: 16:25:04 28/09/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: somePerson
Age is an excise people. When you're a teen people yell at your mistakes, but when you're 5 people can't get mad at you.

Yeah. In about a year or two, raise your expectations, because by then she should begin to understand.

I know. >.>
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#31 Posted: 17:02:46 28/09/2013
Well, I'm blocked too. Eh, whatever.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7752
#32 Posted: 17:43:49 28/09/2013
Oh my god! There is conflict everywhere!

Eevee- Calm down. You are a real sweet girl, and nobody is trying to bully you or make fun of you in any way at all. You need to learn when to take a joke. Laugh at yourself once in a while. Laugh with everyone else. We are a nice community, and there are a few jerks but leave them be. Don't take everything seriously.

Everyone else- Okay, Eevee shouldn't keep using her age as an excuse. But give the kid a BREAK! She's probably new to the internet and doesn't understand when you are joking, and you HAVE to see that. If we are nice to her, she will know what's going on and join in the fun herself. But if she's stamped on and discriminated because of her age, then that's just wrong. I bet Eevee is smart and funny if you lot give her a ****ing chance.

I'm a little angry about the whole thing because I'm sick of the whole thing. That is all I have to say.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#33 Posted: 18:11:37 28/09/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar

Eevee- Calm down. You are a real sweet girl, and nobody is trying to bully you or make fun of you in any way at all. You need to learn when to take a joke. Laugh at yourself once in a while. Laugh with everyone else. We are a nice community, and there are a few jerks but leave them be. Don't take everything seriously.

Everyone else- Okay, Eevee shouldn't keep using her age as an excuse. But give the kid a BREAK! She's probably new to the internet and doesn't understand when you are joking, and you HAVE to see that. If we are nice to her, she will know what's going on and join in the fun herself. But if she's stamped on and discriminated because of her age, then that's just wrong. I bet Eevee is smart and funny if you lot give her a ****ing chance.

I'm a little angry about the whole thing because I'm sick of the whole thing. That is all I have to say.

Agreed 100%
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#34 Posted: 18:13:06 28/09/2013
okay i have been on the internet when i was 3-4
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#35 Posted: 18:14:44 28/09/2013
Quote: Eevee88

Uh...how exactly?
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#36 Posted: 18:16:20 28/09/2013
ABC Mouse
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#37 Posted: 18:17:57 28/09/2013

[User Posted Image]
Oh jeez!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#38 Posted: 18:22:37 28/09/2013
Quote: HIR

[User Posted Image]
Oh jeez!

Ditto...
I wasn't even on then >.>
I thought the computer was some kind of time machine when I was that old
Pretty Lights O_e
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#39 Posted: 18:39:33 28/09/2013
Quote: Sleepy0429
ABC Mouse

no, i asked my mom. ABC mouse i never knew it was there smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#40 Posted: 18:44:12 28/09/2013

You are my hero, Jaggedstar.

Seriously, someone give him a gold medal for posting this.
---
Cool cool.
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#41 Posted: 18:45:03 28/09/2013
Quote: pankakesparx456

BU-
Sh-
JAGGED IS A GIRL OMG
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
pankakesparx456 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7795
#42 Posted: 18:46:39 28/09/2013
Quote: Cynderluv8801
Quote: pankakesparx456

BU-
Sh-
JAGGED IS A GIRL OMG

OH NO

I DUN GOOFED
---
Cool cool.
Ninpire Gold Sparx Gems: 2951
#43 Posted: 18:47:13 28/09/2013

This is a site for all ages......that can read and write
KristyTB Red Sparx Gems: 32
#44 Posted: 19:12:13 28/09/2013
This will never end if ppl keeps bringing it back over and over, it happened, she is just a kid and ppl must understand that cant expect she to act like an adult, what btw she seems pretty smart for her age.
---
Kitties shall rule the world 8D
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me