Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > Beyond Hell Valley (Creepypasta)
Page 1 of 1
Beyond Hell Valley (Creepypasta) [CLOSED]
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#1 Posted: 02:15:07 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
WARNING: NOT FOR THOSE EASILY DISTURBED

It all started August 7th, 2012. I was playing Mario Galaxy Two. I remembered those old rumors about the strange things on the cliff watching Mario. I decided to go check it out. Figures, they were there. I decided to see if I could get any info out of them by glaring at them. I waited hours upon hours with the only thing keeping me waiting was my determination. Soon enough, I saw one of them move under the cliff and turn their backs. I than saw a pathway started to form. The pathway had a rocky texture and was crimson red. The music stopped. I looked back and enemies suddenly stopped and stared. I looked at the path. It went all the way up to the cliff of where the creatures where. I decided to run up the pathway. I couldn't wait to tell the news of the Hell Valley. When I made it up, the sky turned a crimson red and the sky turned a dark grim red. It wasn't a beautiful sight at all. I decided to move the camera around and go into a different view. There were black burnt trees, a red lake and many other things and even a jet black mountain. Silent Hill started to play. But how did that get in here? I don't know how. I decided to go take a walk around the valley, there was barely anything at all. I than saw a black luma with green eyes. I decided to walk up to it. It suddenly spoke to me without me pressing the activate dialogue button. The luma said "Help me. Our reality is an illusion. yOur rEaLIty iS An ILLusioN. gO now B#fore tHeY gET yoU" The luma than fell down dead and a pool of blood formed around it. The luma started detoriating gorily. It was horrible looking and I had to go to the bathroom and throw up. When I went back. I saw the Skytrees approaching. They walked behind me with their blank eyes. Soon, they surronded me. They formed a legion of them. They grabbed Mario and tried to take him apart. Mario screamed for help. I waved the controller and sent them flying. The others screeched loudly which hurt my ears. Blood flew out of their mouths as they screeched. I spinned my way through the riot of Skytrees. They started going ape shim. They jumped on top of each other and boosted off of each other and flopped on the ground coming after me. A pixelly heart beat began to play. I came up to the mountain and decided to back flip up it. Suddenly, the skytrees started piling on top of each other to get me. I had to climb faster as they were climbing on top of each other faster. Some of the skytrees feel down into the riot. As they fell, they screamed out sick screeches as blood flew out of their mouths and they exploded into black dust. I eventually made it to the top of the mountain and they were still piling They started tilting back and forth and they swang at Mario. I spinned and knocked down the tower. They screeched loudly as they fell. The creatures than ran and screeched. The screeching was so loud that my glass of water was actually starting to rupture. I than saw an angry looking star with red eyes fall onto Mario. A very sad music played when Mario collected the star. Mario had the expression of a man trying to hang himself. Mario than jumped off the mountain and landed. His body landing in a gory mess. I turned off the game and destroyed the disc. What I would see next would traumatize me.

TBC.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#2 Posted: 02:31:29 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Once again not for those easily disturbed

The next day, I decided to leave the house to go get some food. It was more foggier than usual. The sky was gray and it looked like a move from the 1930s. Even the people were gray looking. I than heard static on my car radio. The radio turned into 325,421,216,756,676,665. No station ever went this high at all. I than heard some disorted speaking. I than heard something that sounded like the voice of a police man. I than heard "Attention, President Barack Obama is dead and has been killed in the presidential plane Air Force One. Creatures are rising up from the hills. A nuclear strike has hit the area you are in. Do not exit your vehicle, bunker or anything you are encased in until hatzmats arrive. This is our final broadcast for creatures are entering our building. This is goodbye my friends" The radio went off. The radio than went to -1 and I heard lots of disortion and strange hearing it than sounded more and more clearer and I heard these exact words "toys, toys and more toys. so many toys to play with" I than heard disorted screaming and babies crying and slicing. "come and play, play. we would like you to join us anyday" The transmission ended at that point. I than saw lots of the creatures rising from the mountains I had my phone with me so I took pictures. Here are the pictures I took
[User Posted Image]
[User Posted Image]
I than started to tremble in fear. Suddenly, I heard banging on my car. I saw a head go through the top of the car next to me. It screamed blood at me and I punched it. I watched as it fell out into the road. Creatures started chasing me just as they chased mario. I saw one being dragged by the edge of my car and bouncing along the road. He soon dissintegrated into black dust. The creatues surronded my car from every direction. I ran most of them over. They based on my car. I swerved my car left and right and threw them off. Suddenly, one jumped through the glass and landed on me. The creature looked at me and grinned with blood drooling out of its mouth. The creature than said "Reality is an illusion. GAME OVER" The creature than opened it's mouth to eat me. I woke up in my bed sweating. I got up and looked out the window and saw the entire world was fine. I turned on the news just to find regular news. I than thought of what just happened. I knew it was real but than it came to me. Reality is an illusion

So, how'd you guys like it?
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#3 Posted: 02:42:01 06/09/2013
i will read this all later, i read some and liked it
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
skulldragon95 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1641
#4 Posted: 05:59:39 06/09/2013
i liked it
---
Fired up for victory
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8554
#5 Posted: 06:53:15 06/09/2013
I liked it smilie
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 12:13:25 06/09/2013
Yeah, I knew it was gonna be about those guys, but it was a good creepypasta. It's so good, I upgraded it to ScarySpaghetti level!
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
#7 Posted: 16:31:12 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Glad you guys liked it!
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#8 Posted: 18:37:57 06/09/2013
i love picture books
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#9 Posted: 18:54:40 06/09/2013
Um... It's supposed to be scary?
---
I is ded
#10 Posted: 19:24:45 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
Um... It's supposed to be scary?

It's supposed to have a sense of creepiness to it but to some it can be scary. That's why I spoilered it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me