Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Should I try this? [CLOSED]
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#1 Posted: 18:30:55 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
I noticed a trend. A lot of superheroes got their powers from an accident, sometimes involving electricity. I was wondering if I could get struck by lightning or something of that nature, would I get super powers too? I want to be able to have super strength and speed to run to my stupid cousin's house and throw his new car into his stupid house before he wakes up. I have electrical outlets and forks handy in my house since it has not stormed in a while and I do not want to wait very long to get these powers.

I heard it might not work unless it's an accident though, so would it be possible to pay someone to stage an accident for me? Thanks in advance!
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 18:38:59 05/09/2013
The only thing you get from a lightning strike is a badbutt looking scar.

[User Posted Image]

Here's the steps on how to become a superhero

1. Bring a spider

2. Bring spider to nuclear area

3. Contaminate spider with radiation

4. Feed spider anything which you want to be your power (feeding him a guy with telekinesis will give you telekinesis)

5. Tick off the spider and get bitten

6. Profit.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#3 Posted: 18:48:53 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You bring up a good point, but I am afraid of spiders. What would happen if I took an ant and put it on the end of a fork and then put the fork in an electrical outlet? Would I get more powers than before?
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#4 Posted: 18:52:37 05/09/2013
well i know a guy

that is all
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
kardonis Platinum Sparx Gems: 6366
#5 Posted: 21:04:46 05/09/2013
Quote: Big Green
You bring up a good point, but I am afraid of spiders. What would happen if I took an ant and put it on the end of a fork and then put the fork in an electrical outlet? Would I get more powers than before?

Well, you won't know until you try...

Personally, I'd try mixing random chemicals together and then ingest them. Electrical stimulation might prove effective.
---
I used to be THE Bowser, now I'm just an awkward girl
hardcoreignitor Gold Sparx Gems: 2583
#6 Posted: 21:16:44 05/09/2013
Get a test tube of Liquid Plutonium, Electrify it by your means of choice, heat it by your means of choice (Microwave is easiest) then grind animals with certain abilities into a powder (Wanna fly, grind a bird, wanna be super strong, grind an ant (Ant's can lift 10 times their weight, so more ant's =more strength) Put the powder in the test tube, freeze the test tube, melt it, shock it once more for good luck and drink.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Extra Limbs
Primatal instincts taking over you
Cancer and other nasty diseases
Feeling like you must check your nest
Skin changing color
---
nyeheheheheh

hey lois, i’m dustah from mudda 3
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#7 Posted: 21:18:40 05/09/2013
Stab yourself a bunch of times. Then you can go ghost and walk through walls, have more strength, shoot ectoplasmic blasts, turn invisible, and fly.
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#8 Posted: 21:18:59 05/09/2013
Be Dargonflyman.
#9 Posted: 21:20:29 05/09/2013
Quote: hardcoreignitor
Get a test tube of Liquid Plutonium, Electrify it by your means of choice, heat it by your means of choice (Microwave is easiest) then grind animals with certain abilities into a powder (Wanna fly, grind a bird, wanna be super strong, grind an ant (Ant's can lift 10 times their weight, so more ant's =more strength) Put the powder in the test tube, freeze the test tube, melt it, shock it once more for good luck and drink.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS:
Extra Limbs
Primatal instincts taking over you
Cancer and other nasty diseases
Feeling like you must check your nest
Skin changing color

you forgot or death.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#10 Posted: 21:21:17 05/09/2013
Or Nemekman.
#11 Posted: 21:21:56 05/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys!!! I will try a combination of all these by drinking weirdo chemicals I find mixed with ground up animals and using a fork in my electrical outlet and then using the fork to stab myself a lot of times. I will be so strong smilie
#12 Posted: 21:23:17 05/09/2013
Thanks guys!!! I will try a combination of all these by drinking weirdo chemicals I find mixed with ground up animals and using a fork in my electrical outlet and then using the fork to stab myself a lot of times. I will be so strong smilie

please post the results, I am intrigued.
---
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#13 Posted: 21:52:25 05/09/2013
Wait! OMG Why? Umm, no just no. You don't want to use a fork! Use a butter knife instead, you'll get positive results! omg lol smilie
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#14 Posted: 22:32:21 05/09/2013

Ants are good alternatives to spiders, infact, you can have more than one power with ants. You can shoot lightning out of your fingers by putting an ant in a toaster.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#15 Posted: 22:34:50 05/09/2013
Get abducted by aliens.
---
I is ded
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me