Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > what was the worst teacher you ever had like?
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
what was the worst teacher you ever had like? [CLOSED]
JakeJones Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1 Posted: 01:51:08 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Mine was this lazy guy who just gave us a ****load of work and then just left for the whole damn room for the rest of the period and expected us to know everything no matter what.
---
Foot ball kicks butt and balls.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#2 Posted: 01:53:04 30/08/2013
My third grade teacher, probably. Nobody liked her, and she didn't like anyone. she was a grouchy old woman and I remember specifically one time that she made me rewrite some paper 3 times because it kept smearing because i'm left handed

kind of a big deal when you're in third grade
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#3 Posted: 01:54:09 30/08/2013
My old art teacher was mean. She said bad things about everyone's art. She made me cry. She would tell us that our art sucked and was crap. She never had anything nice to say. Luckily the old lady retired. A loooooooong time ago.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#4 Posted: 01:55:52 30/08/2013
Quote: Big Green
My third grade teacher, probably. Nobody liked her, and she didn't like anyone. she was a grouchy old woman and I remember specifically one time that she made me rewrite some paper 3 times because it kept smearing because i'm left handed

Same, but this was my 1st grade teacher.
#5 Posted: 01:56:00 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator

Yeah in middle school those grouchy ass teachers are nothing but in elementary school it would really suck
---
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#6 Posted: 01:56:42 30/08/2013
I haven't really had any bad teachers. Though, everyone says that my Earth Science teacher doesn't teach us anything that is on the regents.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#7 Posted: 01:56:48 30/08/2013
My art teacher. She would always tell me I did everything wrong, and no matter what I did she would always criticize it. She even called me crazy a few days ago. Well, I am, but that's not something a TEACHER should point out in front of the entire class. The teacher would also yell at me for running my hand over my drawings and smearing/fading the pencil lines because I'm left handed.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:20 30/08/2013 by HotDogAndZap
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#8 Posted: 01:57:06 30/08/2013

Yeah, she was really awful! I remember when she would put people in boxes for being bad (really she would actually do this) and once made my class do 100 math problems. Also a big deal in third grade. I remember she also accused us of not knowing our ABC's because all we knew was, "The song."
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:57:35 30/08/2013 by Rendar
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#9 Posted: 02:01:14 30/08/2013
Eh, two of the teachers I had in 7th grade were really bad. One of them was flat out rude and grouchy, the other had too high expectations of us and didn't teach very well.
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6345
#10 Posted: 02:02:32 30/08/2013
Quote: Rendar

Yeah, she was really awful! I remember when she would put people in boxes for being bad (really she would actually do this) and once made my class do 100 math problems. Also a big deal in third grade. I remember she also accused us of not knowing our ABC's because all we knew was, "The song."

i somehow never got put in the box. one time she kept me inside for recess though because some kid kept trying to talk to me

Quote: Ash Starkindle
My old art teacher was mean. She said bad things about everyone's art. She made me cry. She would tell us that our art sucked and was crap. She never had anything nice to say. Luckily the old lady retired. A loooooooong time ago.

Quote: HotDogAndZap
My art teacher. She would always tell me I did everything wrong, and no matter what I did she would always criticize it. She even called me crazy a few days ago. Well, I am, but that's not something a TEACHER should point out in front of the entire class. The teacher would also yell at me for running my hand over my drawings and smearing/fading the pencil lines because I'm left handed.

what is it with mean art teachers? my photography teacher was a bit like that.
Iceclaw Hunter Gems: 9966
#11 Posted: 02:04:03 30/08/2013
My 10th grade American Lit teacher really made me upset.
I would be one of the students that are involved in most class discussions and at least try answering questions she asked the class as a whole
But she would constantly ignore what I had to say, never gave me participation points, and then called my parents how I never participate in class.

She's very laid back with all the other students and lets them socialize pretty much whenever they wanted, but the moment I turned around to talk to a friend, she'd scold me really bad and threaten to send me to the dean's office for "being disruptive."

She never cared when students texted, went on the internet or do other things with their phones; they'd be entertained on their cellphones for half the class period and she never said anything even after seeing them.
But whenever I took out my phone to check the time (the class has no clock), she'd tell me to stop playing on my phone and she'd call my parents for it.

Every grading period she would lose 3/4 or so of all the work I turned in. When I asked her about why I had missings or 0's on work I turned in, she would just say that I didn't turn it in, that it was my fault, and how it was my job to look for it.
I was never able to find them within the small piles of work she told me to look in, and she simply gave me an "Oh well" when I told her about it; and if I continued to ask her about the increasing amount of 0's she'd put in for me, she'd just tell me to "Stop *****ing about it"

Yet, when other students confronted her about her losing their work, she'd immediately apologize to them and put a grade in, without telling them to find it.

She really pissed me off.
---
Twinkies and 2hus
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:42:47 30/08/2013 by Iceclaw
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#12 Posted: 02:04:25 30/08/2013
My Science teacher in 10th grade. He was so freaking mean, yelling all the time. Every time he would call my name in class I would literally yell back at him and told him he already knew the answer! Yea that's why he gave me a B, messed up my straight A's in 10th grade.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#13 Posted: 02:05:23 30/08/2013
My art teacher
-Let me get sexually harassed in front of him
-Had no control over class

6th grade lit. teacher
-Popular people got good grades for some unexplained reason (Even if they didn't turn in homework. smilie while us impopular kids got bad grades.
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#14 Posted: 02:07:38 30/08/2013
Oh **** this reminds me of my 5th and second grade teacher
Okay so for my fifth grade teacher after the first quarter she was starting to be all bossy and grouchy. Then when third and fourth came I ****ing work my ****ing damn ass off and I got ****ing F's the whole class didn't like her to but she was a great grandma to tell the truth
My 2nd grade was very strict and totally a ass hole
To many to even list
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#15 Posted: 02:08:40 30/08/2013
For the most part, I loved all my teachers.

There was this sixth grade math teacher I had, though... Mrs. D was her name (for Davidson or something). Pretty sure she hated my guts. I had a friend in that class, whenever we even glanced in the other's direction she'd write us up and send us to homeroom because "we talked." Yet she had favorites... These other kids talked more than us, she never gave a crap. Ever.

Hell, we'd practice flashcards (which is within her rules) and she'd write us up still. I also tried to tutor my friend because he needed help (and she wouldn't help him. She'd send him off, but then help the person behind him, I **** you not). Wrote me up for that too. I apologized profusely, but she was just like, "I know you're sorry, but you need to stop" or something. Well, excuse the **** out of me for wanting to do the teacher's job for her for one of her students.

She didn't do too bad at teaching I guess, though.

She hated us... I didn't enjoy her company much either
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 02:09:42 30/08/2013 by LevanJess
Cynderluv8801 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3305
#16 Posted: 02:09:21 30/08/2013
My second grade teacher would always (purposely) mess up my name every day of class >.>

My study skills teacher (this year) is very strict, and doesn't even let the class say the word "sucks" like "this sucks" or something. She acts like it's a swear word or something.
---
~ Nami One-Trick ~
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#17 Posted: 02:09:33 30/08/2013
Does the gym teacher count?
#18 Posted: 02:12:57 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson

Yeah why not?
---
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#19 Posted: 02:14:04 30/08/2013
Quote: parisruelz12
My art teacher
-Let me get sexually harassed in front of him
-Had no control over class

6th grade lit. teacher
-Popular people got good grades for some unexplained reason (Even if they didn't turn in homework. smilie while us impopular kids got bad grades.

*we
*unpopular

Maybe it was your terrible use of the English language that got you a bad grade?
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8459
#20 Posted: 02:15:03 30/08/2013
Quote: JakeJones
Quote: somePerson

Yeah why not?

Well he thinks everybody who are bad at some sports are gonna be fat with diabetes in the future.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#21 Posted: 02:16:31 30/08/2013
My art teacher in 11th grade was pretty mean.
Other than that I don't think I had a teacher that was unbearable.
#22 Posted: 02:20:48 30/08/2013
Can I count every substitute teacher in my school?
They have NO control over ANY of the classes, and kids think they can do what ever the **** they want when the regular teacher isn't there.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#23 Posted: 02:23:25 30/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
They have NO control over ANY of the classes, and kids think they can do what ever the **** they want when the regular teacher isn't there.

Oh my gosh, substitues.....I had one that was the most paranoid person I've ever seen.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#24 Posted: 02:25:18 30/08/2013

-----
#25 Posted: 02:26:41 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator

but sometimes its funny how dumb some students in my school think the subs are.
---
Flashwing Yellow Sparx Gems: 1411
#26 Posted: 02:26:48 30/08/2013
My 4th grade gym teachet. She would yell at us for getting hurt or falling down >->
---
#27 Posted: 02:27:27 30/08/2013
I'm one of those kids that follows the rules, glare at kids that don't, and then murder them when they get the whole class in trouble.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
spyrothe111 Ripto Gems: 3702
#28 Posted: 02:28:36 30/08/2013
My second grade teacher.
There are sooooo many things that she said and did to me and the entire class.
The worst thing I remember she did was calling me her "Worst Enemy" for some stupid reason...
Both of my parents hated this teacher actually. smilie
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#29 Posted: 02:30:05 30/08/2013
My middle school art teacher. She banned mechanical pencils from her room. Put a street light noise detection device in the room.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#30 Posted: 02:30:12 30/08/2013
I also had a teacher in high school that gave good grades to her favorites. I did this awesome power-point presentation and she gave me a D. I was so mad.
#31 Posted: 02:33:48 30/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Rendar
I also had a teacher in high school that gave good grades to her favorites. I did this awesome power-point presentation and she gave me a D. I was so mad.

Oh yeah the biased asshole teachers.
---
#32 Posted: 02:36:03 30/08/2013
Oh! There was my Computer Tech teacher, who I swear had it out for me. If he explains something, and a GIRL asks a question about it, he will answer. Yet when I do, he's all like "You should have been pay attention" *****, I've been paying attention, I'm asking a question because if you don't mind, i'd like to make sure I know what i'm doing so I get a good grade. Then, one time, we had to do a group power point, each of us having 5 facts about something. So, people started asking if they could do this, and blah blah blah, so I raised my hand to ask if I could do something, and this smartass kid said "He's just going to do The Hunger Games" So he yells at me no Hunger Games. Like, I wasnt even going to ask to do the Hunger Games! And in class, he's always like "Do whatever you want and express what you like" and he strikes me down whenever I choose something! He's the only teacher I've ever hated.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Render Green Sparx Gems: 161
#33 Posted: 02:43:57 30/08/2013
Oh! There was my Computer Tech teacher, who I swear had it out for me. If he explains something, and a GIRL asks a question about it, he will answer. Yet when I do, he's all like "You should have been pay attention" *****, I've been paying attention, I'm asking a question because if you don't mind, i'd like to make sure I know what i'm doing so I get a good grade. Then, one time, we had to do a group power point, each of us having 5 facts about something. So, people started asking if they could do this, and blah blah blah, so I raised my hand to ask if I could do something, and this smartass kid said "He's just going to do The Hunger Games" So he yells at me no Hunger Games. Like, I wasnt even going to ask to do the Hunger Games! And in class, he's always like "Do whatever you want and express what you like" and he strikes me down whenever I choose something! He's the only teacher I've ever hated.

yeah, i know what you mean! one time, as a HARMLESS school activity i brought in a bunch of spears and bows and swords to the class and just wanted to EXPRESS WHAT I LIKED by having a hunger games and killing everyone! but then my teacher said NO. can you believe it?!? what a filthy person
---
Quote: Hot Dog 542
:barackobama: howdy
#34 Posted: 02:46:10 30/08/2013
Quote: Render

yeah, i know what you mean! one time, as a HARMLESS school activity i brought in a bunch of spears and bows and swords to the class and just wanted to EXPRESS WHAT I LIKED by having a hunger games and killing everyone! but then my teacher said NO. can you believe it?!? what a filthy person

Really...I chose other things than Hunger Games thank you
---
Gay 4 GARcher
JCW555 Hunter Gems: 8532
#35 Posted: 02:50:06 30/08/2013
I haven't had a "bad" teacher, but I've had some bad substitute teachers. Some were strict as hell, while some had no ****ing control of the class.
---
You gotta believe! Heh heh.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#36 Posted: 03:20:17 30/08/2013
My fifth grade teacher... She said I wasn't capable of anything. But in middle school I proved her dead wrong, straight A's.
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#37 Posted: 03:35:06 30/08/2013
My year 4 teacher...

The horror
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Render Green Sparx Gems: 161
#38 Posted: 03:36:33 30/08/2013
Quote: Render

Really...I chose other things than Hunger Games thank you

doing a report on catching fire doesnt count
---
Quote: Hot Dog 542
:barackobama: howdy
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4397
#39 Posted: 03:37:19 30/08/2013
none yet
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#40 Posted: 04:31:51 30/08/2013
My preschool teacher tried to make me dance along to a stupid Mickey Mouse song. I tried to get out of it by telling her I loved her, I don't know why I thought that would work... It wasn't like I was being defiant on purpose, I was just embarrassed to dance, still am to this day...
dinorang67 Gold Sparx Gems: 2409
#41 Posted: 04:34:43 30/08/2013
My 5th grade gym teacher...

I'm a very sensitive introvert, and I'm pretty shy but crazy.
But Ms. T would be so nice to everyone. A kid skins his knee she has him sit out until he feels better. They'd get an ice pack for skinning their knees. But me? Ha... Oh... Have I got a story.

I fell on the floor once and REALLY hurt my knees. My elbow is what I used to stop myself from hitting my face, so that hurt too. I started to cry a little and Ms. T came over to me. I looked at her and she just said "Oh, just pick up your stick and keep playing!" I swear I was about to start bleeding. I cried and cried and my friends came and were like "Oh my god are you okay?!?!" And Ms. T sent me to the office to get a yellow slip. (If you do something bad you need to fill it out.)
I didn't know what to write.

And at the start of each gym class she'd make us run about 5 laps around the gym. I'd get a cramp if I ran too fast and she didn't care. Once I went really slow because of it in class so she made me stand outside and wait until class was over. The principal walked by halfway and asked what happened. I told her about it then she talked to Ms. T. She said I didn't run my laps. I was calm outside but inside I was screaming. After class Ms. T talked to me and said I need to poke myself hard with both fingers at the cramp point. She did. I'm scared for next year...
---
and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out and the lights go out a
bash fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5080
#42 Posted: 04:35:50 30/08/2013
I didn't really have any bad teachers but i've goten a few crazy ones over the years. One of them always whore beanies and when he came next to you to talk he's breath stunk really bad, another one is a health & sport teacher that was overweight and always left another teacher to teach us but that was in year 7 in year 8 they were alright!!smilie
---
All we had to do, was follow the damn train, CJ!
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#43 Posted: 04:56:58 30/08/2013
OHHH YEAAAHH

There was that one substitute teacher that I met in the 5th grade. Everyone loved him. He was the best substitute ever. I found creepy and unsettling.

Then in the 7th grade we found out he was arrested for having child pornography on his home computer.

Yep. "Best sub ever."
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#44 Posted: 07:55:59 30/08/2013
My year 11 Science teacher was a *****. She was really, really subjectist. She literally said that we shouldn't be taking the more creative subjects like art and drama in high school, because we can just 'take those at university' and that if we aren't taking at least two of the three sciences than we can never hope to get into a decent job. She completely disregared the fact that those subjects actually require practice and effort to do well in, JUST LIKE SCIENCE. Sure they might not be as 'intellectual', but they still require a lot of skill. And you can't just 'take them at university', since art schools require a portfolio to get in, you can't just take All three sciences and rock up and say 'yo I wanna take art'.

I am extremely glad I take physics, and will never have her again.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#45 Posted: 10:05:59 30/08/2013
The teachers were meaner in Primary school than High School.
---
ninja9351 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4924
#46 Posted: 10:16:59 30/08/2013
Not horrendous but my Science teacher gave us a grop project grade and then didn't let us talk!!!
Also she said she gave us 10 hours of work time but she talked through 6 of them!
---
I make Skylanders videos-Go Check em' out! youtube.com/portalmaster9351
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#47 Posted: 10:33:59 30/08/2013
An English teacher. She looked like a prostitute, was horrible at her job, and she had a special hate to me for unknown reasons.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7713
#48 Posted: 10:57:01 30/08/2013
My Year 8 science teacher was a prejudiced douche. He knew I was getting physically and verbally bullied right at the front of his stupid class but the arsehole wouldn't let me move or even take any notice of what was going on. I'm **** at science and because of that he decided to pick on me. Also, he made me sit with a load of people he KNOWS I hate. Once, he asked me to work out a sum for an equation and the people next to me wouldn't quit talking and distracting me. Anyone else could do it, but not when you have dyscalcuia. So guess what? I couldn't do it (there were numbers everywhere -.-) and when I said that the people around me were distracting me, he said, "Don't be silly, they're not hurting you."
He would shout at people for dropping their pens accidentally, call out the person who got the lowest mark in a test and read out their score (me....) and if anything that happened in his classroom wasn't about science, he didn't give a damn. He would also give the popular kids more house points whereas if I answered a question right, he'd say "Good." And move on.

So concludes my wonderful middle school experience, people. Four hours a week.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#49 Posted: 11:08:12 30/08/2013
may inglish teacher.....
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me