Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Ok I'm honestly Scared. [CLOSED]
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#1 Posted: 02:49:42 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
As of right now, I'm being hit by another huge storm in Arizona. 2 Days Ago, it hit and my sister got in a car accident by a tree falling, and now the storm, now harder, is hitting again, and I can feel the lightning/thunder shake my home. Our front yard tree looks like it's about to break and my dad still isn't home, and there's a very large chance of flash flooding, and power outages. The Storm has broken brick walls due to heavy winds, and I am scared. What is some advice as this storm is hitting harder, and in my 8 years living in Arizona, this storm is harder than any other monsoons. I have my emergency light and a water bottle and a blanket. Please, can you guys help calm me down? I really need the help as this is a huge storm.
---
words. letters. filler.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#2 Posted: 02:57:51 29/08/2013
This is common Florida weather. I traveled through a tornado disaster area and trees were lifted out of their roots, multiple were sliced in half. There was even a trampoline in a tree. Considering a few years ago we got graped by tornadoes galore. I've even had a tornado probably not even a mile away from my house. You really don't have nothing to worry about. If a tornado does indeed come up, get to an enclosed area quickly. If flash flood, get to high ground. Power outages, get a lamp out and cook like the westerns.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
#3 Posted: 03:00:22 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
This isn't common Arizona weather though. We're being hit by microbursts from Tropical Storm Juliette.
---
words. letters. filler.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#4 Posted: 03:03:07 29/08/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
This isn't common Arizona weather though. We're being hit by microbursts from Tropical Storm Juliette.

Try to stay calm. Be glad you weren't in Hurricane Katrina or any of that other wild weather horse shim that's been happening in the past years. Hopefully you'll be alright.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#5 Posted: 03:04:45 29/08/2013
Sing a song in your head
---
Gay 4 GARcher
#6 Posted: 03:07:37 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
but I don't want to be upstairs if the power goes out.
---
words. letters. filler.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#7 Posted: 03:08:14 29/08/2013
Whenever I'm nervous or scared over the weather, I usually find some small place like a corner (it makes me feel secure) and cover myself in blankets. Just sitting in that corner with the blankets and maybe a stuffed animal or two (don't judge meh. ;-;) makes me feel a lot safer, and thinking about totally unrelated things helps get my mind off the situation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:08:31 29/08/2013 by HotDogAndZap
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#8 Posted: 03:11:28 29/08/2013
I always go underground, if I can, for these kinds of storms. Also, as I say in every weather topic, welcome to the new normal. Due to shifting climate, extreme weather like this will be popping up more frequently. >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#9 Posted: 03:11:32 29/08/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
Whenever I'm nervous or scared over the weather, I usually find some small place like a corner (it makes me feel secure) and cover myself in blankets. Just sitting in that corner with the blankets and maybe a stuffed animal or two (don't judge meh. ;-smilie makes me feel a lot safer, and thinking about totally unrelated things helps get my mind off the situation.

Don't worry, I have a whole bin of them and named most of them...though half of them are Pokemon, eh *shrug*
I'm like one of the kids who, if they hear a noise, will disappear under they're blanket, thinking the monster won't find them ;__; My blanket is my security. It has a Ash and Pikachu cover ^__^
---
Gay 4 GARcher
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#10 Posted: 03:14:44 29/08/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Whenever I'm nervous or scared over the weather, I usually find some small place like a corner (it makes me feel secure) and cover myself in blankets. Just sitting in that corner with the blankets and maybe a stuffed animal or two (don't judge meh. ;-smilie makes me feel a lot safer, and thinking about totally unrelated things helps get my mind off the situation.

Don't worry, I have a whole bin of them and named most of them...though half of them are Pokemon, eh *shrug*
I'm like one of the kids who, if they hear a noise, will disappear under they're blanket, thinking the monster won't find them ;__; My blanket is my security. It has a Ash and Pikachu cover ^__^

You just explained half my life.
parisruelz12 Diamond Sparx Gems: 7569
#11 Posted: 03:19:39 29/08/2013
~Welcome to my world~ I live in western Washington. It gets pretty bad, we get storms like that all time. What I do is listen to the rain. It's actually really calming. :3
Quote: DragonCamo

Me too. I actually still have a toy I can't sleep without. >.>
---
looks like ive got some things to do...
Starfire Dragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 5302
#12 Posted: 03:44:29 29/08/2013
I like storms smilie
They help me sleep better, its so soothing smilie zzzzz....

*flash of lighting*
smilie zzzzzz.....
*crash of thunder*
smilie zzzzzz.....
*rain on the rooftop*
smilie zzzzzz.....
Soothing smilie zzzzzz.....
---
My Dragon Art & Stuff
PSN: Starfire--Dragon
wakapro77 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4196
#13 Posted: 04:00:05 29/08/2013
Do you have a tornado season like us Texans? We experience those happenings too.
---
hence, the yiffening shall come

I submit my art on my tumblr. PM me for the link.
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#14 Posted: 04:01:07 29/08/2013
Eh, its just rain. Im having storms(Arizona toooo~).
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#15 Posted: 05:41:02 29/08/2013

sorry i had to
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me