Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Skylanders: Sunset Vs. Hatred
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Skylanders: Sunset Vs. Hatred [CLOSED]
Fan Of Skylands Yellow Sparx Gems: 1417
#1 Posted: 20:20:49 26/08/2013 | Topic Creator
This is yet another story about yet another fan character of mine. If you haven't read my first one, here it is: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=83718

This stars Sunset, and I shall post pictures soon.
---
I'll be on every now and then.
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 20:24:01 26/08/2013
Yay! More awesome stories and awesome characters!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:24:27 26/08/2013 by BlueFox
#3 Posted: 07:52:41 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Here she is.

[User Posted Image]

Her first chapter, along with one of Repel-Shell Vs. Doom's final chapters, shall be along later.
---
#4 Posted: 17:51:56 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1:

Plume's Story

Heya. I'm Plume. I live in Chork, a cliff-side village. I don't like it much, but you can't complain. It's probably the best it can be. Hey, loads of trolls raided this little village the other week. Without any help, I could've slain them. But there goes my overprotective father, butting in as usual. Stealing all the glory. He just took over, pushed me outta the way. Oh, did I mention, I am a Moltion? If yer wonderin', I be a molten lion, and I just wanna get away from my family. My father abuses me, and my sisters, all twenty-thousand of them, are abused too. As one of the younger, I don't get any rights or words. I just have to cope with it. Somehow my father is the king of this 'ere village, and were the only family that live in this citadel. My brothers are like his army. Some of my sisters have to be there too, and I'll be joinin' it next year, if I'm still here, that is. I'm makin' a break for it. Yes, you heard me right. I'm escapin' this 'ere rubble rouser tonight, and nuffin' can stop this girl!
---
BlueFox Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#5 Posted: 20:13:20 27/08/2013
Twenty-thousand sisters? H-how does the father abuse all of them?!
---
Where’s the account deletion button when you need one?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:17:56 27/08/2013 by BlueFox
#6 Posted: 20:27:05 27/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, he locks them up at night. These Moltions like fresh air, as you'll come to see soon. It's like their law to have fresh air.

Want a Skylander of yours featured in this story? Well, try this: //forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=86685
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:33:44 27/08/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#7 Posted: 14:09:42 29/08/2013
Cool fan fic!!!
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#8 Posted: 15:11:59 29/08/2013
ooh, you know my FC Lighting strike, could u use her?
#9 Posted: 16:26:42 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Sure. There's a link to my fan character making topic so post her there first please.
---
#10 Posted: 16:52:29 29/08/2013
When will the fan skylanders appear?
---
#11 Posted: 16:53:44 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
In a couple of chapters, they will be starring. smilie

I think the new chapter will be up soon. Or later. Or tomorrow. 0.e
---
#12 Posted: 16:58:45 29/08/2013
i posted mine in that topci!
#13 Posted: 17:06:31 29/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Accepted. Thanks for that.
---
#14 Posted: 17:08:16 29/08/2013
no problem
THGold Yellow Sparx Gems: 1633
#15 Posted: 14:57:59 31/08/2013
Awesome!
---
I'm gone. I visit sometimes.
#16 Posted: 19:29:05 31/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Tomorrow it will arrive.
---
#17 Posted: 21:03:36 31/08/2013
Yay, thank you!
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#18 Posted: 05:36:03 01/09/2013
Sunset looks cool!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#19 Posted: 07:58:09 01/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2:

The Door Drow

Plume coughed. She couldn't stand this tiny room full of her and her siblings. She sneezed. She coughed again. This time a large ball of molten splurted out of her muzzle. It rolled around, then it started to shrink. It evaporated, and Flame, one of her older sisters, leapt on where the ball had been. You see, cats love red-laser-dots, and Moltions love moulter. They can't resist a nice swim in it. All of her sisters started to cough, and they built up a ball-pit, which melted and turned into a large pool. They started to swim around, and the good thing was that they had burnt some of the rocky floor away to form a pool. Plume didn't like swimming with her sisters. It bored her. She'd much rather get fresh air.
"Enough of this, being locked in! We should escape from this dump! We need to get air! And I'm goin'. I'm goin' now. Who's coming with me?" She growled. Some of them stopped swimming and listened. About fifty or so climbed out and stared at her.
"But we'll never get past the Door Drow. They'll stop us from escaping. We won't get far. You know that, sis. Might as well give up hope." One of the cutest of them said. Another rushed over to Plume and whispered;
"I'm coming. I've got your back, sistah!" And she stood next to Plume. It appeared to be Smoky, a sister born on the same day as her. Ten others joined the line. They stared back at the crowd, who moaned that you couldn't pass the Door Drow. 'How have I never heard of them? How has 'lil cutie heard of them, when she is, like, the youngest? Oh well,' Plume thought, 'I guess there's not that many.' But she was wrong. She didn't know how wrong. More joined the escapees. Now was their time.

They charged towards the fire-lava-moulter-proof door. Surprisingly, the door swung off it's hinge's. Then they saw them. Hundreds of drow, crowding around the collapsed door. In fact, there were less now then there were before they broke the door, but I'll let you figure out what that means. Each of them took on at least ten drow.
"To me!" Plume yelled, as Smoky threw one off of her.
"To you!" Smoky kicked the dark elf onto Plume's head. She smashed it, burnt it, and sizzled it. They stepped away from the bodies sprawled on the floor. Not one of the moltions had fallen victim to their father's employees. Now that the doormen were gone, the other lions fled from the prison. They joined up with Plume's group. Now they just had to get past their army brothers.

-------------------------------------------------------------

DOES THIS MEAN THAT DNSE IS A DROW? I THINK IT DOES!!!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:58:55 01/09/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#20 Posted: 08:15:13 01/09/2013
HELLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
#21 Posted: 16:15:30 06/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 3:

Freedom!

Freedom! Feel that cool air on your face! It so far seemed that their brothers weren't around. What had their father done with them? Oh well, this was their time to escape. Plume led the group towards the iron gate. She ran towards the ladder to release the drawbridge when a troll leapt out from a trapdoor. He had heat-resistant gloves so that he could take her on. He grabbed her tail and left-foreleg, he then threw some water over her head. She started to wheeze. Plume gagged, spluttered and coughed. She bit and she scratched. Many of her sisters crowded around the troll, staring the orange thing out. Several leapt onto it, whilst others ran to protect Plume. They ushered her away, the troll-attacker was now dead, but more would soon come, as it had let out a warning cry. They hurried out of their home. The molten lions had escaped! The air was theirs! Chork would be lonely, but they didn't care. As long as they could live their own lives. Here they separated into different groups to go their own ways, to find other moltions for a fresh start.

Plume had about seventy of her sisters with her. She watched them celebrate, and started to follow them to find another Skyland they could settle on. As they climbed a ridge, she slipped behind a rock. This was her chance for her freedom. Her own life. She watched them go. She would never see them again. She vanished into a dense forest. Just then, a large wolf-like thing leapt out of the shadows. She squealed with fright, and the thing disappeared. Then she noticed. Her tail had splurted out some embers, and they gathered around some dry grass...her fright had set a whole forest on fire!
---
#22 Posted: 18:18:32 06/09/2013
Whoa.. awesome! When are the other people's OCs (including mine) coming?!
---
#23 Posted: 23:21:36 06/09/2013
Nice! Its awesome.
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#24 Posted: 05:35:59 07/09/2013
Quote: THGold
Whoa.. awesome! When are the other people's OCs (including mine) coming?!

Slash tail.... smilie
I love this story
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
#25 Posted: 07:40:11 07/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You just wait and see...my character from my other story is coming soon, closely followed by your ones!
---
#26 Posted: 17:27:13 14/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 4:

The Meeting Of Doom

Plume sniffed. She could hardly breathe. She leapt onto a tree, and she clawed it, to knock the fire from it. She raised her head to see a shell spinning towards her, and making the fire go out with the wind it brought. Out of the shell popped some lizard-like animal, and it greeted her with questions. Who are you, why are you setting a forest on fire, what are you? Then a large figure appeared behind them. The Turton, Repel-Shell, had told her it was a wolf-like creature called Doom.

The turton was chased for a while, and Plume hid behind a rock. When she saw them closer, closer, and closer, she clawed a hole in the ground, and started to dig a tunnel towards the wolf. She smashed against the feet of the predator, and it fell. Repel-Shell beat up Doom, whilst Plume carved a netting in the rock she had hidden behind. She then used her fiery breath to make the skeleton of the net. She peeled it out, and hid it under dry leaves at the edge of the Flaming Forest.
---
#27 Posted: 17:01:06 23/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 5:

Days After

The trap had worked, and the Doomsday dog had been caught. Then he'd escaped. Bad mistake. Anyway, Plume had been led by the tortoise creature to a glade. She sniffed him.
"So...your name is Badsmell-Shell? Sheesh, couldn't you get a better name? Or was it Repel-Smell, Hell-Shell, or what?!" She asked. She really was confused. Where was his shell, anyway? He'd lost it in a fight with the dog. She'd need to remind him of it. "Where'd your shell go, anyway? Don't ya need it no more?" She questioned. "Helllllooooooo?" The Turton wouldn't reply to her. She jabbed at his bare, scaly back. She moved her paw away to reveal some burnt scales where her paw once was. She pulled away quickly. 'Oops...just burnt a good guy...' And Repel-Shell turned around with a look of horror on his face. It was all shriveled up. "Ooooooow!!!" He squeaked! She apologized many a time. He accepted, and he led her off to a village that he told her was called Woodburrow. There the two were met by a purple matured dragon, a tattered-finned Dirt-Shark. There was also a magenta dragon with sharp-pointed bracelets. She let out an evil, toothy grin.

"And this is Dynamouse, the smallest of our training Earth elementals. Lunaflare, an Air Elf Dragon. J-Devil, Commandeer, Lob-Ster, Flailstone, Pose-Sin, Lunarii, Necroid, Cydra, Scrouge, Silvia, Slash Tail and Roast Rider! These guys will be training alongside you. Hopefully you'll all be accepted into our council. How do ya think you'll get on?" Repel-Shell asked.
"Fine, just fine, I reckon! They seem like nice guys. Hopefully I'll get on with 'em...and you need a new shell, or go get your old one, man, you need to dress in public. Kinda weird seeing a naked tortoise thing..." She replied. She ran off to go meet the training Skylanders that she was now part of.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:03:41 23/09/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
Will171717 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1208
#28 Posted: 22:17:17 24/09/2013
Sweet give Necroid some awesome lines
---
henlo
#29 Posted: 16:16:13 25/09/2013
Cool smilie Cant wait to see more!
---
#30 Posted: 17:17:52 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
You don't have to wait ;P

Chapter 6:

Skylander Huntin'!

The bushes surrounded Necroid. He slashed around with his scythe. He threw a dark orb into the greenery. He heard a howl come from next to him, somewhere in the shrubs. A wolf with a robopaw leapt onto him. He fell back, Silvia was headbutting him. He stood up only to be rammed down by Dynamouse, who immediately blew the two up. A small fire set where the three had been standing. Necroid fell onto a mound of dirt somewhere in the Skylander Training Facility. He dug deeper into the mound. He rolled into the tunnel, and there he found Dynamouse, who had escaped from the explosion. He gave Necroid a toothy grin, then Necroid heard a huge bang, and he blacked out with pain.

Plume sat under a rock. She could hear the fights breaking out all around her. She couldn't see any of them, though. She was too busy. She carved a mold in the thick, cold, black rock. She placed her boiling paw on the rock. Smoke rose around it. She pulled her paw away, with a huge chunk of the rock.
"I sure am powerful. Even if I don't mean to be." She spat flames into the mold, and removed it to reveal a huge rock fist. She placed it on her paw. She punched the air. At that moment, two eyes locked onto her, and a big club smashed down on her.

Dynamouse scurried around the jungle. He really didn't fit in here. He preferred caves or tunnels. He looked towards a thick, sloping rock. He ran over to it, and he stood out to gaze over the trees. He saw a vine swinging, and J-Devil was on the end of it. The Jersey Devil swung into Dynamouse, he hit the little creature with his large hooves. The little dynamite mouse went flying over loads of trees.
"I believe I can flyyyyyyy! I believe I can't touch the sky, 'cos we're in a facilityyyyyyyyyyyyy! Oh yaaaaahhh-OW." His face smashed into a pair of antlers. Commandeer sniffed. "Ey, dude, ya gonna get off? Cos if chu don't, den I'm gonna have to ram yer into that there wall." Dynamouse pushed his helmet up, back onto his head. It had fallen and covered his eyes and nose. "Oh, sorry mate. Wait-isn't that what we're 'sposed to be doin'? I thought this was a training facility." And with that, Dynamouse was squished up against a rocky wall.

Necroid woke from his black-out. Where was his scythe?! He pulled up his hood. He ran into the forest. Scythe? SCYTHE?! He used his undead powers to summon many dark orbs to appear, and he could see the dark aura glowing around the scythe. He ran over to the smashed tree-stump. He peeled it from the stiff stump. He grunted with the effort, when suddenly Lunarii appeared behind him. Her tails shone in the darkness. She took off her hat.
"Hellllloooo, Necroid. Have you met my spells?" And she summoned an orb that took Necroid's health.
"Oi oi! What are you doing to me?! Did I ever attack you?! No! I didn't! SEE THE SCYTHE!" He smashed her face with his dark ax, and after her pain he vanished.

Plume stood up. She stood in a huge hole. There was an outline of her in the center. She felt dizzy standing up. She tucked her tail behind her as she placed her paws underneath her. She sniffed the air. It was all coming to her now. Necroid, Lunarii, Commandeer. Who had knocked her out? She looked around the site. Two trees had been destroyed, and all was silent. Silvia hurried out of the bushes behind her. When she saw Plume, she gasped, then she looked back. She started to run, but Pose Sin was standing behind her. He dropped an orb on Lunarii. She suddenly floated in it, and she blinked, holding her breath. She rolled around in there, and Pose Sin grinned evilly. He hadn't seen Plume, as she was in the hole. She stalked around the hole, and she scurried up onto the rock. She sprawled herself on the sloped rock, and she spat flames all over the hole and onto Pose Sin. The statue ran off, all in flames and chucking orbs and potions all over the place, drenching Dynamouse and J-Devil.
"Thanks!" Lunarii giggled to Plume. She grinned and hugged Plume.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:03:52 01/10/2013 by Fan Of Skylands
#31 Posted: 17:27:54 25/09/2013
Where's Roast Rider?
---
#32 Posted: 17:29:15 25/09/2013
Can't wait for Slash tail!
---
#33 Posted: 17:58:43 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
Next chapter, yours are coming!
---
#34 Posted: 18:06:22 25/09/2013
smilie Slash tail likes GIRLS
---
#35 Posted: 18:24:15 25/09/2013
wow!!!
#36 Posted: 18:38:00 25/09/2013 | Topic Creator
AAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD.......Here it is.

Chapter 7:

Ouch!

Slash Tail stood on one of the rocks in the facility. He gazed out over the trees.
"I can't see anyone else. Maybe they're all hiding. Should I go look....? Well, Master Eon's watching all of us, so yeah, why not? If he sees how brave I am, I'll definitely become a Skylander! Wow!" And with that, he slithered off into the jungle.

Roast Rider stood on a fallen log. He looked at the damage it had caused. He scurried into the leaves. His flaming ax burnt into the branches. He waved his fist around to put the fire out. He had already made enough noise by knocking the tree over, he didn't want anyone to find him because of his fire! He had seen two explosions, loads of loud bangs, a flying dynamite mouse, an undead dragon, and he had just spotted Slash Tail, one of his best friends so far. Slash Tail pulled himself through the bushes.
"Found you! Let's fight! Eon has got to choose me now that I'm taking on a Fire Elemental! Wow! I'm so pump-" And the fish thing went flying into a tree. Dead leaves dropped onto his snout. It hadn't been Roast that had hit him, but Flailstone. Flailstone then pulled a constipated expression, and he fell face first into the hard ground. Cydra had appeared behind him. She hissed, and she pulled a constipated expression, and she fell face first onto Flailstone (Ouccchhhh!). Scrouge stood behind them both, and he grinned. He waved his tails around, and he threw his spear. Roast deflected it with the face of his ax. Scrouge went flying backwards with his own spear jabbed in the skull he wore. He flapped his tiny wings, and he rolled into the roots of a tree. Roast was now the only one remaining out of the guys he'd just found. He leapt onto his cycle, and he rode away to find the others, and he knew it would be hard to beat them. When one Skylander remained, then they would come out of the arena and be assessed on their skills in the facility. Then Eon would choose only the best ones to become real Skylanders. A privilege! Roast Rider grinned. One of those places would be his.

Plume looked down at the burning fox.
"Hey...I'm sorry 'bout that...I'm a fire-hazard. I would put it out...but...I'll only start another....sorry." She placed a paw on the rock beneath. Lunarii had popped out of the orb that Pose Sin had cursed her with, and then she got burnt by hugging Plume.
"Nah, it's alrighty! I've been in much worse-y positions! Don't worry your socks off, leo!" She smiled. She sure was jolly for an enchanted witch. Plume liked her. She was cute. "Thanks...I think...? Anyway, you're Lunarii, right? I'm Plume. Know where the others are, so we can take 'em down?" She asked.
"Sure! I've seen Pose Sin, Flail, Roast, Scrouge, and now you! I know where to go! C'mon, leo!" And she leapt off the rock, into the now-filled-with-molten-that-Plume-spat-Plume-shaped-hole and into the large, dense forest filled with dangerous creatures (The other Skylanders, duh!).

J-Devil sniffed around. He hadn't seen any others since Dynamouse. But he heard Commandeer somewhere nearby. Wait-there he was! J-Devil buried himself with the dead autumn leaves. The Green Deer charged right past. These guys would be judged on their skills of hiding, tracking, fighting and, if they could, flying. J-Devil removed two leaves that were covering his eyes. He peered through, looking to see if it was safe. NOPE! A long, blue, snake-like creature with a dolphin tail slipped around on the path in front. He had a big bump on the back of his head, giving J-Devil a clue that Slash Tail may have just been in a fight.
"Ssstupid....Flailsssstone!" Slash slithered in the grass. J-Devil felt something prodding into his back. It kept prodding. Prod.
Prod. Prod. PROD!
"WHAT!?!?!?!? QUIT!!!!" And the next thing he remembered was the sting of an explosion and a huge BANG!

Dynamouse giggled. That was one down, that pesky devil, J-Devil. And Slash Tail. The sea serpent had been close to J-Devil, so he was caught in the pow. Dynamouse had also used a sticky bomb and attached it to Cydra, Flailstone and Pose Sin. He'd found them all piled up around the arena, and he thought, why not? But he'd accidentally dropped one...on his shovel. Before he could throw it away, the little mouse was up in the air with the tang of TNT on his tongue. "Now we knowz what it be like to be a victim of ze Dynamouse! Tally hoooooo!" And he landed with a thump on J-Devil and Slash Tail.
---
#37 Posted: 21:32:01 25/09/2013
Lawl, love it! smilie
---
#38 Posted: 05:18:15 26/09/2013
I love Sssslassssh Tail's part smilie
---
#39 Posted: 15:31:39 27/09/2013
Roast Rider for the win!
---
#40 Posted: 16:03:02 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Chapter 8:

Graduation?

Plume rushed through the bushes. The fox was right behind her. The wizard fox. The two were running from the elf, Roast Rider. Then he pulled over next to a rock. The two of them rolled under a fallen tree. There was a pond nearby. Lunarii could sense it. The little foxy crouched next to Plume, and she used her magic skills to summon the water over their heads. The tidal wave rolled over the tree and onto the fire elf. Lunarii poked her little head over the log to see if Roast had fled, but when she looked, all she could see was a big boot standing right in front of her. And a drip, drip, drip of water splashed onto her nose. She peered up, pushed back her hat and stared into the eyes of the scary fire elf.

Slash Tail bit into J-Devil. He shook him around and threw the jersey devil far away, a few of his own teeth went with the horse-dragon thing. Then he would deal with Dyna. He turned to grab the mouse, but all he found was a-you guessed it-stick of dynamite. The serpent hurriedly looked around for a safe place to hide. He looked side to side, but nowhere would shield him. So he reached down to the fiery stick and threw it as far as he could. Squeals and shrieks came from afar, along with a big bang. The serpent clapped his flippers together. He made a noise like a seal.
"Oa! Oa! Oa!" He looked around. He slithered under a rock and made camp there. No one would find him. At least, that's what he hoped. He drifted off into a sleep.

Dynamouse double-flipped over the rocks and branches. He stood on the tallest tree in the arena. The smallest Skylander had the biggest view. He glared down at one of the corners, and there he could see a big hole. One of his bombs, no less. Oh, but what was that? Yes, yes it was! It was Commandeer. The little mouse drew a bomb from his belt. He lit it. Then he chucked it near the deer with his huge spade.

BAM! The Green Deer tumbled over the branch. He closed his eyes and fell into a sleep. There he dreamed he was being beaten by a mouse with sticks of dynamite and a spade. And he was beaten by it. The deer was eliminated from the arena, along with Cydra, Flailstone, J-Devil, Lunarii and Scrouge. Yes, I did mention Lunarii. She'd been horribly defeated by the fire elf and had been teleported from the facility. Eight remained.

Lob-Ster stood in the pond. He pulled out a weed stuck in his mouth. He picked at his tooth, and grabbed a fish floating in the water. He threw it around in the air, then he stretched it so it looked rather like Rip Tide's swordfish, but without the spines. He would use this fishy as his own little knife. It had a long jaw with large, sharp teeth. He slashed the air with his new fish sword. He ran off into the shrubs.

Plume blinked. The elf, Roast Rider, had just defeated her little fox friend, Lunarii. He had slammed her against his ax and a thick tree. He then ran over her with his mighty bike. The magic Skylander had totally vanished from sight as soon as she fell to the floor with her large eyes shut. Was this what would happen if a Skylander was defeated in battle normally? She didn't know now, but all she wanted to do was win this thing. She spat a ball of light into Roast, and he raised his hands to cover his face. The ball grew in size, so large that it destroyed all of the shrubs and dried all of the water in the arena.

Dynamouse felt the tall tree burning and smoldering underneath him. He looked at the orb of sun. He pulled his helmet over his face and twisted around. He leapt off the branch and away from the sun-orb. He cannon-balled into the dry ground below. Oops, bad idea. The hard, dry ground below. The little mouse's bottom popped and his helmet flew off and hit the ceiling of the arena. The mouse also went flying. He was eliminated. The huge lobster also eliminated. And all the others except for Plume. She remained once the orb frazzled into ashes. She looked at the destruction she had caused.
"Oops...did I do dat?" She squeaked. She blinked, and, before you could say 'Sheep', she was standing in front of a holographic blue head of what looked like an elderly man wearing a spiked Viking hat. (Yes, dear reader, the horned hats of Vikings are all a lie!!!) And all the other trainees were standing beside her. They looked at the head as if it was a matter of life or death. She gazed at the head hopefully.

"Well done, young rookies! You have all done well! Superior! Amazingly! Well done! And for the reason you have impressed me so much, I select all of you to be Skylanders! Welcome to the team, young ones! You still have much to learn, but that'll be done with soon enough. Now go and make yourself at home in my citadel and prepare for the celebratory feast! GO! MAKE HASTE!" He howled.
---
#41 Posted: 16:18:58 01/10/2013
i completely forgot if i had an OC in this too.....?
#42 Posted: 16:26:41 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yes, Lunaflare. She's your air elven-dragon hybrid.
---
#43 Posted: 16:36:40 01/10/2013
oh god darn i forgot her!

has she been in already?
#44 Posted: 17:23:35 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Barely, but she'll have a much larger part as it goes on, being Sunset's best friend along with Lunarii.
---
#45 Posted: 17:46:52 01/10/2013
I forgot I entered Lob-Ster! smilie I can only think of Roast Rider!
---
#46 Posted: 17:48:46 01/10/2013 | Topic Creator
smilie Well, Lob-Ster and Roastie will have a big part alongside J-Devil, Dynamouse, Necroid, Lunaflare and Lunarii.
---
#47 Posted: 00:15:28 02/10/2013
Cool smilie
Cant believe lil`l Lunar made it to a main character :3

What happen to poor Scrouge and Silvia? smilie
---
#48 Posted: 06:26:51 02/10/2013 | Topic Creator
They're coning back but they won't be as talkative.
---
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me