Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Me and my friggn` nightmares DX [CLOSED]
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#1 Posted: 20:43:29 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
I had a continuing nightmare that is bound to continue. I`ll share it if yo0u want me to.
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2 Posted: 20:45:31 24/08/2013
plz do
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#3 Posted: 21:05:11 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Nightmare 1

I was at the mystery shack in gravity falls, I was Mabel for an odd reason. I opened the door and went outside and looked around. All of a sudden a werewolf popped out of no where and started chasing me. I ran as fast as i could back into the shack. Dipper had saw me and the wolf had begun chasing him too.
We kept running and running. I tripped and the wolf pinned me down, it ripped a chunk out of my arm. It was about to attack again until Dipper grabbed a broom and hit it.
He helped me get up and we ran to a closet, we hid inside. There was a first aid kit so he wrapped a bandage around my arm.....

And thats when i woke up the next morning. The fact that made it the most creepy was that wen i woke up my arm was red IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT THAT THE WEREWOLF RIPPED THE FRIGGIN CHUNK OUTTA MY ARM!!! *Shiver*

Aaaaand that was part 1
---
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#4 Posted: 21:08:54 24/08/2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWCKDZdUCg i was strangely listening to this while reading
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#5 Posted: 21:12:52 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
The second part wasnt that long, i`ll post it when i get time though.
---
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#6 Posted: 22:22:59 24/08/2013
I must see part 2. After you finish your nightmare, i'll share my nightmare.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#7 Posted: 22:58:26 24/08/2013
I had a recurring dream that I drove off of a broken bridge. I knew it was recurring during the dream too because I knew what would happen every time but I couldn't stop it.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:58:54 24/08/2013 by Rendar
#8 Posted: 22:59:16 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Here`s the second nightmare that went along with it. I`m curious if it will continue tonight.

The were wolf broke its claws through the door, and my arm was in pain and bleeding a lot. The bandage had been stained red. We then heard a clunk and looked outside. Grunkle stan had knocked out the wolf. But he said it would only be for a short time. We quickly followed him and went up stairs in the attic where Dipper`s and Mabel`s beds where. At this time i started to feel a little sick....

And thats when i woke up! And i had the same feeling when i woke up! I`m very worried!
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8495
#9 Posted: 23:02:14 24/08/2013
Quote: prextail202
Nightmare 1

I was at the mystery shack in gravity falls, I was Mabel for an odd reason. I opened the door and went outside and looked around. All of a sudden a werewolf popped out of no where and started chasing me. I ran as fast as i could back into the shack. Dipper had saw me and the wolf had begun chasing him too.
We kept running and running. I tripped and the wolf pinned me down, it ripped a chunk out of my arm. It was about to attack again until Dipper grabbed a broom and hit it.
He helped me get up and we ran to a closet, we hid inside. There was a first aid kit so he wrapped a bandage around my arm.....

And thats when i woke up the next morning. The fact that made it the most creepy was that wen i woke up my arm was red IN THE EXACT SAME SPOT THAT THE WEREWOLF RIPPED THE FRIGGIN CHUNK OUTTA MY ARM!!! *Shiver*

Aaaaand that was part 1

*Giggle*
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#10 Posted: 23:10:34 24/08/2013
I have recurring nightmares and to tell you the truth, yea I do fear that it will happen. Just like you when"it" grabs me I wake up with bruises on my wrist and my ankles. But at least you don't get killed in your nightmare. So on that note, good luck and hope that your nightmare doesn't come true.
#11 Posted: 23:33:44 24/08/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: somePerson
Quote: prextail202
Nightmare 1

Aaaaand that was part 1

*Giggle*

Why? :/

Great, another reason for another shipping topic *Is annoyed*
---
ClayFace Blue Sparx Gems: 835
#12 Posted: 23:34:28 24/08/2013
My nightmare is Spinellizilla was destroying the world.
She was crushing most of the US.
chained skull Gold Sparx Gems: 2971
#13 Posted: 23:48:13 24/08/2013
Ugh.. Nightmares... I've also have been having some. I'll post one in a bit
(warning they're kinda wired)
---
What do I even write here? Lmao
#14 Posted: 23:52:15 24/08/2013
Quote: ClayFace
My nightmare is Spinellizilla was destroying the world.
She was crushing most of the US.

Here's what happened
[User Posted Image]
#15 Posted: 00:16:00 25/08/2013
Should I share my nightmare on this thread?
---
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#16 Posted: 00:16:27 25/08/2013
no hoobio
---
words. letters. filler.
#17 Posted: 00:16:52 25/08/2013
Quote: MoonHorizons
Should I share my nightmare on this thread?

Yours is Godzilla

Godzilla VS Spinellizilla
TacoMakerSkys Platinum Sparx Gems: 5652
#18 Posted: 00:17:08 25/08/2013
no hoobio
---
words. letters. filler.
#19 Posted: 00:23:07 25/08/2013
Quote: TacoMakerSkys
no hoobio

but why zeck.
---
#20 Posted: 02:16:55 25/08/2013
But, eitherway, my nightmare was all too realistic. It started out with a happy beginning with characters from Disney's Dinosaur dancing to hula music. It than came to a title card screen called "T-REX SURVIVAL" The only thing I could read below was "SURVIVE THE T-REX" I than found myself in what looked like my room transformed into a huge military base in the middle of Iraq. The bed was a car storage area and the rest I don't know. I than heard stomping. Fear set into me. It got louder and louder. I heard growling. I started trembling and became encased in fear and paralyed. I than saw a T-rex approach from the corner. Looking and sounding exactly like the one from Jurassic Park. It walked and had a devilish look to it's face. It looked at me and let out a terrifying bellowing roar that was the same roar. It ran at me. It restarted and I was in a different spot. The t-rex came again and it made the same roar. It kept happening and happening. I wanted it to end. Until it didn't restart. The t-rex got me and starting eating me. Before the pain could begin I woke up. It still haunts me to this day.
---
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4440
#21 Posted: 02:24:33 25/08/2013
i have night mare but forget them smilie but i love to read scary stuff that makes me get night mares smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#22 Posted: 02:28:33 25/08/2013
Whenever I have a nightmare, the next year I'll have the exact same one.
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#23 Posted: 02:58:21 25/08/2013
I haven't had nightmares for years.
---
self professed austGAYlian
LegendaryFlames Emerald Sparx Gems: 3791
#24 Posted: 08:37:33 25/08/2013
Here is a beautiful nightmare about the flabbie little fats that eat my face...

So I was on a camping trip in the middle of no where. Next to me was a mountain and a forest and me and random people were standing in some plains. We set up a massive tent and sat down. We then heard a massive roar and saw a T-rex chasing me (The same one that kills me in other dreams) and he reached into the tent and ate 2 people. I started running in slow motion but the T-Rex caught me and scraped down my back and I felt real pain there! (I was probably lying on my dragon plushies). It then threw me into the air but then lots of other dinosaurs took me to a swimming pool at night and scraped my back again. Then I woke up. It was midnight and I hid under my covers.... xD
---
smilie@Jetbytes everywhere elsesmilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me