Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
~*Dragon Cave*~ [CLOSED]
Cynderfyre Emerald Sparx Gems: 3813
#2301 Posted: 21:44:05 18/10/2013
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Quote: Cynderfyre
Good luck to you guys who want to join. Can't wait to have more club members~ c:

Which flight are you?

Arcane. :P

Which is also where I'm gonna be :D

WOO GO ARCANE
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Spyro-Fan Platinum Sparx Gems: 5318
#2302 Posted: 21:55:20 18/10/2013
Arcane has gay eyes. e.e

damn it cynderfyre must you be online when i want to go to bed. ;__;
#2303 Posted: 22:00:07 18/10/2013

Arcane. :P

Which is also where I'm gonna be :D

WOO GO ARCANE

Yey! I've always wanted an Arcane buddy! :D

It fits me most. Curious, dreamer etc. There was some test on the FR topic a while back and I was something like 11 Arcane and low results for everything else. And also I don't know about anyone else but I find the Arcanist kind of cute? All weird and stuff but look at that faaceee. I like the weirdness though. Sort of alien looking for a dragon which is kind of cool.

All in all Arcane

[User Posted Image]

Quote: Spyro-Fan
Arcane has gay eyes. e.e

damn it cynderfyre must you be online when i want to go to bed. ;__;

Damn it why do you have to be going to bed when I am online? D: lol goodnight though :P
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:02:41 18/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
#2304 Posted: 22:04:21 18/10/2013
Eh screw bed. XD

I hope Kerry joins Lightning. It's all sciency and what not.
weebbby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4220
#2305 Posted: 22:07:31 18/10/2013
Oh god... My most recently grown up Vampire has 666 unique views. smilie
#2306 Posted: 22:08:42 18/10/2013
You and Kerry playing for one team and me and SPARXisAWESOME playing for the other

This will be fun :P

Quote: weebbby
Oh god... My most recently grown up Vampire has 666 unique views. O_O

GET A STAKE THROUGH THAT THING'S HEART RIGHT NOW

SAVE US ALL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:11:04 18/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
#2307 Posted: 22:14:01 18/10/2013
Yep. HDAZ, Trix, and I.

And Wild+Bash28.

And probably others.
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#2308 Posted: 22:14:13 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah! smilie
There's also a Shadow team and a Plague team. .-.

*makes angry gorilla noises*

SHADOW MASTER RACE
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#2309 Posted: 22:14:45 18/10/2013
All my dragons are adults :')
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
#2310 Posted: 22:15:02 18/10/2013
GO-RILL-A GO-RILL-A GO-RILL-A!!!!!
#2311 Posted: 22:19:46 18/10/2013
What were all you peoples' first Flight Rising dragons then? And how does the process of making said first dragon go about, I know you get a random and a custom.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2312 Posted: 22:21:48 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

Custom I now hate.

[User Posted Image]

Random that I love.
#2313 Posted: 22:23:36 18/10/2013
What were all you peoples' first Flight Rising dragons then? And how does the process of making said first dragon go about, I know you get a random and a custom.

You just choose your first dragon by 4 offered breeds, it's primary (body) colour, secondary (wings), gender it and name it. And when you're done, it's going to generate you another random dragon for you.

Look at us. Discussing FR in DC topic.
#2314 Posted: 22:25:17 18/10/2013
HDAZ, that random is amazing!

And DC related: I couldn't abandon my egg forever, and then I finally realized I had caps lock on and that's why it was an invalid password. smilie
#2315 Posted: 22:26:27 18/10/2013

You just choose your first dragon by 4 offered breeds, it's primary (body) colour, secondary (wings), gender it and name it. And when you're done, it's going to generate you another random dragon for you.

I feel like this is going to be a difficult and time consuming process for me. Damn my indecisiveness.

Also HDAZ... woah that's a pretty dragon (the random one) did you alter that afterwards or something (if you can) or was that all random?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2316 Posted: 22:26:33 18/10/2013
My customized, precious Atera~
[User Posted Image]

Aaaand a random progen. Which I like but he's ugly as that breed.
[User Posted Image]
#2317 Posted: 22:28:11 18/10/2013
I adore Atera there! Looks awesome. Also the colours on the random are really nice, like you said, a bit off on the breed but nice choice of colours.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2318 Posted: 22:28:44 18/10/2013 | Topic Creator

I feel like this is going to be a difficult and time consuming process for me. Damn my indecisiveness.

Also HDAZ... woah that's a pretty dragon (the random one) did you alter that afterwards or something (if you can) or was that all random?

I gave it some apparel and gave it a skin I purchased. Skins are like paint, you can put them on and take them off whenever you wish. I'll take the skin off for a bit so you can see. It might be off for a couple hours, as I have to leave for a party anyways. So... Yeah.
#2319 Posted: 22:29:33 18/10/2013
Well I'm going to do a Mirror for custom, and hope for a Tundra from random.
#2320 Posted: 22:42:12 18/10/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

I gave it some apparel and gave it a skin I purchased. Skins are like paint, you can put them on and take them off whenever you wish. I'll take the skin off for a bit so you can see. It might be off for a couple hours, as I have to leave for a party anyways. So... Yeah.

Ah, I see now! The fiery effect really looks good on it!
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:42:38 18/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2321 Posted: 00:04:50 19/10/2013
guys this is a dragoncave topic not Flight Rising >:I

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my youngsters [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image] [User Posted Image]
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#2322 Posted: 01:33:21 19/10/2013
Quote: willspyro

this!

there is an own topic for that

On topic: did anyone see two dragon eggs that had 8 hours left smilie
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:34:28 19/10/2013 by Eevee88
#2323 Posted: 08:48:13 19/10/2013
Quote: Eevee88
Quote: willspyro

this!

there is an own topic for that

We're the veterans of DC topic. We can talk about anything we want. :V
katkerrykat Platinum Sparx Gems: 6033
#2324 Posted: 12:16:38 19/10/2013
FR registration window opens on 23th of October and it will last for 6 hours from 1PM to 7PM GMT. I THINK.
When it's midnight for FR servers, over here, it's 9AM. You Brits are one hour behind me so count it if I did it wrong.

To let you know guys, Kerry and Cynderfyre~
If one of you can't join during that time because of school or work, I can register for you since I'll be back home one hour before the registration closes.

I'll be around then anyway hopefully. I'll just try to remember it. So it's basically 2PM until 8PM. I don't know. Maybe I am doing the maths wrong. I'll just get there for 4PM.

Yeah thats right, UK is GMT+1 just now :P

Eh screw bed. XD

I hope Kerry joins Lightning. It's all sciency and what not.

Ooh, really~? XD

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]

EDIT: Hang on, I think the time is wrong; it says on FR that it's between 5am-11am PST (which is server time) and according to this site, thats 8 hours behind UK time (it's daylight savings over there, so thats an extra hour of a difference)..which is..uh *thinking XD* 9pm till 3am on the wednesday night, thurday morning...someone check this cause I'm probably wrong XD
---
Gotta deal with many farts and many burps. ~ Tenaman
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:18:53 19/10/2013 by katkerrykat
#2325 Posted: 12:33:47 19/10/2013
I don't think so. e.e
When I registered, the registration opened at the exact same time, but it didn't last as long. And it was 2PM for me when it opened.
Musik Red Sparx Gems: 67
#2326 Posted: 12:39:46 19/10/2013
Quote: weebbby
Oh god... My most recently grown up Vampire has 666 unique views. smilie

Creeeepppyyy o.o man ya got some sort of bad luck? jk jk
#2327 Posted: 12:41:27 19/10/2013
I don't think so. e.e
When I registered, the registration opened at the exact same time, but it didn't last as long. And it was 2PM for me when it opened.

I'm so confused .___. I'll cekc at 2pm, if not then 9pm..that should be fine.

And how the heck do you know which shizz your going for? I can't find anything about thunder or..whatever types of dragons or region specifics.. .__.
---
#2328 Posted: 13:14:18 19/10/2013
Quote: katkerrykat
I don't think so. e.e

And how the heck do you know which shizz your going for? I can't find anything about thunder or..whatever types of dragons or region specifics.. .__.

If you want to know what flight suits you, on about page 3-4 of the Flight Rising topic Darkrai Doll posted a link to a quizzy thing. Otherwise just google them. Look in wikis and such.

UGH time zones. They try to make your brain work and it hurts my physically. They should just make the world flat like they thought it was in the middle ages. Then as it rotated I'm pretty sure everything would get light and dark at the same time and we would all stick to one time zone.

Also I haven't seen a Crimson Flare egg in the cave except for one yesterday. I think maybe I have impacted their ecosystem by taking so many. Maybe I stole the entire next generation of Crimson Flare eggs and made them extinct in the wild.

[User Posted Image]
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:16:12 19/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
#2329 Posted: 13:31:05 19/10/2013
+1 Success
[User Posted Image]
That's 5 Success, 2 Kill, and 0 Repulse
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
I influenced all 3 eggs.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:30 19/10/2013 by weebbby
#2330 Posted: 13:33:13 19/10/2013
Are you forming a dark army of vampires weebbby? XD

[User Posted Image]

EDIT: FOUND ONE... and your code was so close to being DE1tY! Oh well. You are still a godlike being in my eyes, tiny pixel dragon.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:34:53 19/10/2013 by Cynderfyre
#2331 Posted: 13:33:51 19/10/2013
#2332 Posted: 13:36:40 19/10/2013
Last time I got a new vamp was... 2010. Perhaps I should get a few eggs bitten this halloween.
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2333 Posted: 13:45:29 19/10/2013
I don't think so. e.e

If you want to know what flight suits you, on about page 3-4 of the Flight Rising topic Darkrai Doll posted a link to a quizzy thing. Otherwise just google them. Look in wikis and such.

UGH time zones. They try to make your brain work and it hurts my physically. They should just make the world flat like they thought it was in the middle ages. Then as it rotated I'm pretty sure everything would get light and dark at the same time and we would all stick to one time zone.

Also I haven't seen a Crimson Flare egg in the cave except for one yesterday. I think maybe I have impacted their ecosystem by taking so many. Maybe I stole the entire next generation of Crimson Flare eggs and made them extinct in the wild.

[User Posted Image]

Ah right alright, thanks for that.

Yush I know! It's bloody horrible when people use different basis of time zones D; Like EU normally sticks with GMT, US has so many other options..

I hadn't seen any waters in ages, I was thinking the same thing...but~ *glares at your water* XD

EDIT: [User Posted Image] Tenaman will understand why I'm laughing at it's dad. XD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:52:33 19/10/2013 by katkerrykat
#2334 Posted: 14:02:37 19/10/2013

[User Posted Image]

Yush I know! It's bloody horrible when people use different basis of time zones D; Like EU normally sticks with GMT, US has so many other options..

I hadn't seen any waters in ages, I was thinking the same thing...but~ *glares at your water* XD

*Slides water egg behind my back to hide it from your view*

I can't do the maths when it comes to translating one time zone to another. Am I right in saying it's 2pm-8/9pm for Flight Rising?
---
Sitan ali dinamitan
#2335 Posted: 14:14:27 19/10/2013
I still see Waters a lot.
willspyro Ripto Gems: 5862
#2336 Posted: 14:47:51 19/10/2013

[User Posted Image]

I hadn't seen any waters in ages, I was thinking the same thing...but~ *glares at your water* smilie

*goes to your back and stares at the egg smilie
#2337 Posted: 16:53:28 19/10/2013

[User Posted Image]

I can't do the maths when it comes to translating one time zone to another. Am I right in saying it's 2pm-8/9pm for Flight Rising?

*puts water army infront of me* ^^;

Same...and I've no idea - I got 9pm-3am, so best idea is to go on at 2pm - and then later on at 9pm if you can't register~
---
#2338 Posted: 17:53:23 19/10/2013
AP:
[User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
I abandoned one egg to get them. The Imperial Fleshcrowne.
Can have 15 now by the end of the month. Minimum of 9.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:15:34 19/10/2013 by weebbby
#2339 Posted: 19:52:16 19/10/2013
I am confused with your time zones now lol.
All I can say that when it's night for us, it's obviously day for Americans, mostly 6~7 hours difference. So if it says it's 5 AM on the server, add at least 6 hours to it.

From what I figured, Brits are 8 hours ahead of FR servers. I remember seeing someone from Scotland and she noted she's 8 hours ahead.
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#2340 Posted: 19:55:41 19/10/2013
nobody answered my DC question
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
#2341 Posted: 21:10:19 19/10/2013
I am confused with your time zones now lol.
All I can say that when it's night for us, it's obviously day for Americans, mostly 6~7 hours difference. So if it says it's 5 AM on the server, add at least 6 hours to it.

From what I figured, Brits are 8 hours ahead of FR servers. I remember seeing someone from Scotland and she noted she's 8 hours ahead.

Same here, why couldn't we all stick with 1 reference point for time? XD Your right - but I think you've got it the wrong way around - you take off atleast 6 hours instead of adding. If you think about the suns movement; it sets in the east and rises in the west - so it's basically travelling UK->Croatia->japan etc->America->back again. So, you take away...I think...screw this, it's saturday night and my brains frazzled. XD
---
#2342 Posted: 21:22:12 19/10/2013
...Dude, it rises on east. So it would be Japan->Croatia->UK->America. What the hell bro. XD
#2343 Posted: 21:24:12 19/10/2013
...Dude, it rises on east. So it would be Japan->Croatia->UK->America. What the hell bro. XD

Lol shut it - I forget which way it goes..*shot* XD
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:27:51 19/10/2013 by katkerrykat
#2344 Posted: 21:28:18 19/10/2013
I have a feeling that UK educational system is as messed up as the USA's one... XD

So, now you finally know the sides of the world, convert it all over again. You'll see I'm right. XD
#2345 Posted: 21:31:08 19/10/2013
I have a feeling that UK educational system is as messed up as the USA's one... XD

So, now you finally know the sides of the world, convert it all over again. You'll see I'm right. XD

Yeah~ XD

Nyeh, I'll stick with mah plan - check at 2pm and 9pm, but I'm not sure if I'm going out that afternoon yet...XD
---
First | Previous | Page 47 of 50 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me