Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
believe [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 22:14:01 20/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Believe and fly away free, become something you have never become before in a great way. You are now free in a world of all freedom, free from all evil.

He is your rock that reaches beyond the sky, free from all demons and evil. The great king of all riches has given up all of his riches, and given it all to you.

With all hope and prosperity of the wonderful, with all of the belief of many that never change. Cling onto the wise and never changing lord, and listen to the wise teachers that tell the truth.

Oh lord our lord how we desperately need you.

This is for those who are desperate, and need a full hand of guidance.

If you want to question me, know that one of the miracles is when I prayed for the wind to stop, because I was loosing energy from bicycling. The wind stopped, it stopped until I got home.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#2 Posted: 22:53:01 20/07/2013
not sure if song, or actual post.....
---
Gay 4 GARcher
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#3 Posted: 22:54:37 20/07/2013
IT!!!
ThroneOfMalefor Platinum Sparx Gems: 5391
#4 Posted: 22:59:37 20/07/2013
satan
believe in him
---
BREATHE AIR.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#5 Posted: 23:00:58 20/07/2013
Quote: ThroneOfMalefor
satan
believe in him

satan is a grapefruit
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#6 Posted: 23:20:09 20/07/2013
I don't discuss religion not a good idea. *runs away*

Here listen to this:

Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#7 Posted: 23:33:12 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Falling, Falling, oh how this world is backing away. Lost, Lost, oh how so many people are lost. Oh how they never seem to see that they can never return, oh how technology seems to have strong power over us.

Oh how we can believe, believe, believe again. Oh how we can believe, believe, believe again. That the lord is going to take some of his people with him to his kingdom of glory. But oh when is it going to be, Only the Abba father will know, all in one, only God knows.

Oh what has society come to, just to run away from God. What were they thinking, they only made the Lord that much closer to bursting with anger and destroying the world and making a new one for the ones he truly cared for.

Oh how we can believe, believe, believe again. Oh how we can believe, believe, believe again. That the lord is going to take some of his people with him to his kingdom of glory. But oh when is it going to be, Only the Abba father will know, all in one, only God knows.

We're still being attacked by judges, only judges, some good, others not. So we still have a little time to spare in the least.
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#8 Posted: 23:43:42 21/07/2013
420 blaze it fggt
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#9 Posted: 23:52:25 21/07/2013
satan is my savior
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#10 Posted: 00:24:02 22/07/2013
Quote: Kitty
satan is my savior

I thought it was Ignitus..
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me