Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Video Gaming > LittleBigPlanet 3 has been leaked slightly!!
Page 1 of 1
LittleBigPlanet 3 has been leaked slightly!! [CLOSED]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1 Posted: 07:57:10 19/07/2013 | Topic Creator
http://www.geek.com/games/litt...4-game-1558020/

..I'm pretty sure this is true... smilie
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:48:21 19/07/2013 by Matteomax
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#2 Posted: 07:59:10 19/07/2013
Sold! smilie
#3 Posted: 22:12:24 21/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Seems legit. I hope it's not for PS4 (Though it probably is) otherwise I'll buy it smilie.

Yeah.. I don't want to buy a PS4 just for 1 game. And I'd have nowhere to plug it in unless I took out the PS2 or PS3...
---
spyrobeta Green Sparx Gems: 237
#4 Posted: 22:19:08 21/07/2013
I can understand if its PS4 only. LBP is one of the best selling sony franchises, and it not appearing on PS4 already makes me shutter.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
InsomDog Platinum Sparx Gems: 6823
#5 Posted: 00:25:21 22/07/2013
It could be released for the PS3 this year. Just think, Sony are releasing Gran Turismo 6 and a new Ratchet & Clank this late in the generation and just before the PS4 is launched. So there is no reason why this couldn't be a PS3 game. They would have to reveal it soon though, to have time to gain interest.

I hope it is a PS4 game though. I would love to see what the developers could make using this new hardware.
#6 Posted: 03:31:45 22/07/2013
I dont think it will be PS3, considering its not even been announced yet. Sony said the only reason R&C Nexus and Gran Turismo 6 are PS3, is because they dont want those 2 games to overshadow Knack and Driveclub on PS4.
---
Spyro Classic Fan forever. I highly despise Activision and Skylanders. Problem? Shove it.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#7 Posted: 05:45:59 22/07/2013
It would make sense if it was release on the PS4. I mean releasing the PS4 without a LBP game, what's that madness about?!?!?!
But seriously, I think it'll be released on PS4.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:46:31 22/07/2013 by wspyro
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#8 Posted: 08:04:30 22/07/2013
It better be released on the PS4.
#9 Posted: 10:43:49 22/07/2013
I hope Sumo Digital are up to the challenge of making such an ambitious game, especially if it is going to be a PS4 game. Tarsier Games done an incredible job of LBP Vita, making good use of the Vita's features. I wonder what innovations the team can provide in this one. I can't wait to see!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#10 Posted: 15:54:07 22/07/2013
lbpvita was good?... the online is horrible on that.... single player is okay thou... and the lbpkart was crap online too... thats two games done by two other company than mm. i fear the worst and think lbp3 may suffer the same consequences. i also think lbp3 will come for the ps3 and ps4...
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#11 Posted: 16:09:26 22/07/2013
I liked LBP Vita more than the console one, but I agree, online was horrible.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#12 Posted: 00:14:31 23/07/2013
I really hope it's a 3D platformer.

I mean, I'll pick it up even if it's still mainly 2D. But after playing LittleBigPlanet Karting and seeing the kind of worlds that can be made with tools intended for a 3D space, I crave a platformer with the same tools. There are some great 3D Adventure levels and Free Roam levels in LBPK as it is, but just think of what could be accomplished if Sackboy had his mechanics and gadgets from LBP2 in a 3D space. Not to mention the fact that the Controlinator could work wonders in 3D.

I really passionately feel this is the most logical and natural step for the franchise, and to be frank, they don't need another retail release to implement new creation tools for the existing 2.5D formula. The MGS Pack, Pirates of the Caribbean Pack, the Move Pack, and the Cross Controller Pack have all proven that major new mechanics can be added into the existing LBP formula.

I'm not saying they should completely abandon the 2.5D formula. Keeping that is as simple as including a "Spline Tool". But they really need to make LBP a 3D platformer. Say what you want about LBPK, but it was the most innovative game in the franchise since the first game, while the rest of the games have just been playing it safe (except for maybe LBP2 as it did add a lot of brand new features).
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#13 Posted: 05:50:16 23/07/2013 | Topic Creator
I quite liked Karting... (Don Doubtworthy smilie) it was made by MM and United Front Games (same company that made Mod Nation Racers, which I quite enjoyed) and I think they make a good race car play style. So I just wonder if different companies will have different play styles.
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#14 Posted: 11:32:05 23/07/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I really hope it's a 3D platformer.

I mean, I'll pick it up even if it's still mainly 2D. But after playing LittleBigPlanet Karting and seeing the kind of worlds that can be made with tools intended for a 3D space, I crave a platformer with the same tools. There are some great 3D Adventure levels and Free Roam levels in LBPK as it is, but just think of what could be accomplished if Sackboy had his mechanics and gadgets from LBP2 in a 3D space. Not to mention the fact that the Controlinator could work wonders in 3D.

I really passionately feel this is the most logical and natural step for the franchise, and to be frank, they don't need another retail release to implement new creation tools for the existing 2.5D formula. The MGS Pack, Pirates of the Caribbean Pack, the Move Pack, and the Cross Controller Pack have all proven that major new mechanics can be added into the existing LBP formula.

I'm not saying they should completely abandon the 2.5D formula. Keeping that is as simple as including a "Spline Tool". But they really need to make LBP a 3D platformer. Say what you want about LBPK, but it was the most innovative game in the franchise since the first game, while the rest of the games have just been playing it safe (except for maybe LBP2 as it did add a lot of brand new features).

the most logical next step for lbp3 is to go 3d as we have seen in lbpk creating mode... disney infinity is there already...

but after seeing videos of people using disney's infinity 3d creating mode. you know that lbpk creating mode is horrible executed and lazy hack job... its really sad because lbpk could have been a really good
game... the lbpk single player is good thou, but lets be honest here. we buy lbp because of online gameplay and the creating mode...

lbp3 have a lot to live up to after disney infinity get released. if lbp3 get as bad as the 3d creating mode of lbpk then i fear its game over for the lbp series for good... because lbpk was a big flop.. nearly no fan of the lbp2 did buy lbpk and if they did they dont play it anymore..
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:36:35 23/07/2013 by kappapopm
#15 Posted: 12:02:55 23/07/2013
I dont want LBP in 3d. 2.5 D is the way the series is. Its like that intentionally.
---
#16 Posted: 12:17:39 23/07/2013
I wouldn't mind seeing a LittleBigPlanet in the form of an original Crash Bandicoot game. The game would be in 3D but it would be linear. Like Crash Bandicoot (and the current LBP games), it would have side scrolling as well.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me