Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Stuff and Nonsense > My interview with a creator of the new smash-hit "Sea Cucumber" series
Page 1 of 1
My interview with a creator of the new smash-hit "Sea Cucumber" series [CLOSED]
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#1 Posted: 05:32:07 08/07/2013 | Topic Creator
Hello all Sea Cucumber fans! I have been lucky enough to interview a person working on the Sea Cucumber series! Here are some of the most important questions:

What inspired the idea of the Sea Cucumber series? Well, we wanted to incorporate a movie under the sea, but we didn't want the main character to be a fish. Thus, Sea Cucumber was born!

What inspired sequels? We didn't think that the Sea Cucumber series would be a such a big hit, but due to the growing popularity of the first, we thought we could leave fans in awe by announcing a sequel. Ever since, the fan population has kept getting higher, so more sequels.

Will you ever make a new sequel? If the fan population keeps getting higher, probably.

In "Rise of the Sea Cucumber", where does Evil Undersea Lemon (Sea Cucumber's enemy, if you Forgot) go at the end of it? At the start of Revenge of the Sea Cucumber, you'll see his silhouette through his rock-house.

Do you ever plan on giving the Sea Cucumber series away to another company? Much like the Spyro the Dragon video games series. If the fan population gets too big for us to cope with or we are absolutely stuck for ideas, perhaps...

What's your favourite Sea Cucumber movie? While I liked them all, the first one, Call of the Sea Cucumber, did stand out. I quite liked the action and plot twist in number 3.

So that's basically it!
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me