Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Have you ever seen a ghost? [CLOSED]
BorisTheParrot Yellow Sparx Gems: 1117
#1 Posted: 07:45:45 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
My dog passed away a few weeks ago, and he was always the sort that begged for the food I always had on my plate. A few days after he died, I just finished my tea, and there was some pie left on the plate (I wasn't really hungry).

I put the plate on the kitchen table, and went back up the stairs. A couple of hours later I went back down into the kitchen, and I discovered the remains of the pie lying on the kitchen floor. The strange is that I was the only one in the house, and all the doors were locked. Could it of been my dogs spirit that moved the pie from the plate?!

That is really the only experience I've had with a spirit. Have any of you guys experienced anything similar to that? Or did you see a ghost?
---
"Don't criticise what you can't understand" - Bob Dylan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:47:54 14/06/2013 by BorisTheParrot
#2 Posted: 07:52:35 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SPARXisAWESOME
Um, I don't actually believe in ghosts :/
Sorry for your loss by the way :[

Thanks!! He was 15 years old. I don't believe in ghosts too, but I found it very strange that it happened a few days after he died.
---
#3 Posted: 08:08:48 14/06/2013 | Topic Creator
My dad has heard one, but he has not seen one.

When he was just a kid at school, he was in the classroom, and suddenly this little girl came running into the room, claiming that she saw a "ghost lady" in the girls toilet. My dad told me that she was crying her eyes out.

When it was dark, my dad and his mates decided to go to the girls toilet hut, and see if it was true. He knocked on the door of the toilet hut a few times, and seconds later it responded with a couple of Knocks.

After that, my dad and his mates sprinted back home, and never went near the girls toilet hut again.

After he finished telling me that story, he told me that he still doesn't believe in ghosts.
---
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 08:35:05 14/06/2013
My mother has said she saw one before. She told me when she was pregnant with me, she was laying in bed, looked over, and saw a strange man she never met before. He was just standing there and looking at her, and soon he walked off and faded away before her eyes. She swears she wasn't dreaming or anything.

I've had some weird experiences, and I do believe in them, but I haven't really seen one before.
---
but i love it all smooth
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#5 Posted: 08:48:09 14/06/2013
im a ghost
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6473
#6 Posted: 09:04:05 14/06/2013
esruoc fo oraboryps eb dluow ereh tsohg ylno eht
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#7 Posted: 09:24:24 14/06/2013
This thread is 2scary4me. smilie
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#8 Posted: 09:39:18 14/06/2013
I think the term you are searching for is 'mermaids'.
[User Posted Image]
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#9 Posted: 10:26:43 14/06/2013
lol, you guys are funny. smilie

I've seen ghosts it's no big deal they won't hurt you. Not saying that the entities won't hurt you, well they might. smilie I do believe in ghosts, but I'm not quite sure how your pie got on the floor, that is pretty strange. smilie .

I'm sorry to hear about your dog passing. smilie
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8325
#10 Posted: 10:29:50 14/06/2013
I don't believe in ghosts so no.
DummyZ Gold Sparx Gems: 2844
#11 Posted: 15:14:15 14/06/2013
I believe, I've heard many, actually.
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#12 Posted: 15:15:25 14/06/2013
I have had a ghost before and it was tasty...
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#13 Posted: 15:19:04 14/06/2013
In seriousness, I don't think I have o3o I guess one time I remember a creepy puppet peering over a fence when in day care and it disapeared when I looked back. Probably was just a kid playing around.

Oh wait-

*Makes Bikini Bottom ghosts (from the episode Pranks A Lot) reference*
*Leaves*
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:21:02 14/06/2013 by crystalhero37
aran Emerald Sparx Gems: 4040
#14 Posted: 15:26:58 14/06/2013
my dog also died, sometimes i think i see her in the corner of my eye
thumper Ripto Gems: 3519
#15 Posted: 15:36:34 14/06/2013
^
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your pet. smilie

Guys Please forgive me. Don't take this seriously, because right now I'm lmao. smilie
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#16 Posted: 15:50:58 14/06/2013
Sorry for your loss smilie

I strongly believe in ghosts and other paranormal beings. In January 2009, my great-grandma passed on. I was only 9, and hadn't seen her often, so I wasn't as sad as the rest of the family. But one day, when I was nearing age 12, I was thinking about her and suddenly felt really sad and missed her, and regretted not saying goodbye properly (she lived in a nursing home and I was nervous of people complimenting my young age.) Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her smiling. I looked the direction I'd seen her and she was gone. But I'm 100% certain it was her: no-one else was there, and no cars were passing.

So yes, I believe your dog was there in spirit.
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
spyroisthebest8 Gold Sparx Gems: 2930
#17 Posted: 16:42:16 14/06/2013
My cousin claimed to see a ghost...

Not sure if I believe in them but they are pretty interesting.

I wish I could watch those ghost shows but they scare me. :/
Eevee88 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4424
#18 Posted: 19:24:50 14/06/2013
i beleve in ghosts sometimes i think it was just the wind right?
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#19 Posted: 19:29:41 14/06/2013
i spent last year as ghost
#20 Posted: 19:30:09 14/06/2013
Quote: Wild

What???????/
---
Heading out, my liege? A commission, I presume? Then I shall accompany you. Just...ah, allow me to indulge in one more chapter...
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#21 Posted: 19:32:40 14/06/2013
Quote: Eevee88

What???????/

boooo!
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#22 Posted: 19:33:52 14/06/2013
I felt like I had an extreme ghost encounter with my puppy a few days after he died.

I was on the upper floor, going downstairs, and I was kinda upset because he would always rush over to me after I came downstairs, and I heard the weird jingle of his collar as I got off the last step. It made me feel even more upset, so I turned, and continued down into the kitchen. I heard the weird clicking sound of claws on the wood floor behind me as I walked. And when I turned around, there was a little sqeaky ball, right at my feet. It was his favorite toy. I started to cry, especially when I remembered that my mom picked up all his toys, and put them in a box in the garage, and I saw her put the sqeaky ball in that box.

I had never cried as hard as then. Because I knew I wasn't alone.

That was the last time I ever had anything like that happen to me, but it still stays vivid in my mind. It changed me forever.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:40:06 14/06/2013 by HotDogAndZap
#23 Posted: 19:37:48 14/06/2013
Quote: Eevee88

What???????/

boooo!

that does not scare me
---
#24 Posted: 19:39:28 14/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap
I felt like I had an extreme ghost encounter with my puppy a few days after he died.

I was on the upper floor, going downstairs, and I was kinda upset because he would always rush over to me after I came downstairs, and I heard the weird jingle of his collar as I got off the last step. It made me feel even more upset, so I turned, and continued down into the kitchen. I heard the weird clicking sound of claws on the wood floor behind me as I walked. And when I turned around, there was a little tennis ball, right at my feet. It was his favorite toy. I started to cry, especially when I remembered that my mom picked up all his toys, and put them in a box in the garage, and I saw her put the tennis ball in that box.

sorry for double posting but that so sweet smilie
---
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7738
#25 Posted: 19:41:57 14/06/2013
Quote: HotDogAndZap

I was on the upper floor, going downstairs, and I was kinda upset because he would always rush over to me after I came downstairs, and I heard the weird jingle of his collar as I got off the last step. It made me feel even more upset, so I turned, and continued down into the kitchen. I heard the weird clicking sound of claws on the wood floor behind me as I walked. And when I turned around, there was a little sqeaky ball, right at my feet. It was his favorite toy. I started to cry, especially when I remembered that my mom picked up all his toys, and put them in a box in the garage, and I saw her put the sqeaky ball in that box.

That was the last time I ever had anything like that happen to me, but it still stays vivid in my mind. It changed me forever.

**hugs**
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
Mrmorrises Platinum Sparx Gems: 7027
#26 Posted: 20:29:08 14/06/2013
Why, only when I look in the mirror.
paddyfitz Gold Sparx Gems: 2242
#27 Posted: 20:52:07 14/06/2013
I had a really creepy ghost experience last year.

So, in my school, they say the music room is haunted by the ghost of a student who died in the school (He fell out a tree).
I used to think this was total BS, until July last year.
I went into the music room (I'd left my guitar in there), I was the only person in the room. I looked at the wall and there was a shadow, much to tall to be mine, then, a pencil randomly fell off the table smilie. I grabbed my guitar and legged it.
I got my friends to come and see, by the time we got there, it was gone, they all called me a liar.
They still don't believe me to this day smilie.
---
Black lives matter, love is love, trans men are men and trans women are women!!!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6632
#28 Posted: 20:53:04 14/06/2013
I play Pokemon, so of course I have seen a ghost.
---
Gay 4 GARcher
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8480
#29 Posted: 21:14:58 14/06/2013
I just played Luigi's mansi*Falcon punched*
Trix Master 100 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8190
#30 Posted: 21:17:51 14/06/2013
At the old house I did see shadows, I thought of them as ghosts.
---
If you cannot handle me at my pumpkin spiciest, you do not deserve me at my pumpkin sweetest
icon from Empoh
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#31 Posted: 21:45:52 14/06/2013
One time, I finished eating the last slice of cheesecake. The next few days, I started hearing squishy noises and very faintly smelt old cheesecake. Then, it got worse! I started hearing groaning and saw unusual shadows. Then, it just stopped. I've never had a cheesecake since...
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:46:56 14/06/2013 by Hot Dog 542
HotDogAndZap Emerald Sparx Gems: 3531
#32 Posted: 21:58:10 14/06/2013
Quote: Hot Dog 542
One time, I finished eating the last slice of cheesecake. The next few days, I started hearing squishy noises and very faintly smelt old cheesecake. Then, it got worse! I started hearing groaning and saw unusual shadows. Then, it just stopped. I've never had a cheesecake since...

The cheesecake.

They're out to get you.
#33 Posted: 21:58:34 14/06/2013
wow cool ghost stories
---
Underian Emerald Sparx Gems: 3095
#34 Posted: 22:08:24 14/06/2013
I'm neutral on ghosts, but I find them very interesting. My friend claimed to see the ghost of his grandmother, but we can never be sure. Either it was a animal/bug in your house which isn't a realistic option, a ghost, or you ate it with no memory of the event.
OpalOsprey Yellow Sparx Gems: 1127
#35 Posted: 22:33:35 14/06/2013
I actually have had so many weird and eerie experiences and seen things that have freaked me out to this day.

When my dog passed away I felt his presence around a lot. I put my hand out and pretended to pet him (because I was thinking about how I missed petting him behind his ear) and I felt something touch my hand, but couldn't see it. After that, I went to sit in the backyard and looked away for a second. When I turned back around, a large perfectly round rock just showed up next to me (he used to love to play with rocks, especially round ones). Every now and then, my cat will chase after something, for quite a long time, and meow frantically at whatever it is. My new puppy acts strange at night and barks franticly at dark corners and rooms in the house.

I've had plenty more experiences than these related to different things, but I'll just leave it at this because I don't want to take up too much space.

I have had so many other experiences, ones that bother me so much, that I don't want to talk about them.

Because of these experiences, I definitely believe in life after death and spirits being all around us.

BorisTheParrot, sorry to hear about your dogs passing.
---
Have a Wii U? My ID and Mii name is OpalOsprey. So why don't you add Mii smilie?

"You don't need a reason to help people" ~ Zidane -Final Fantays IX
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:34:49 14/06/2013 by OpalOsprey
#36 Posted: 20:43:19 30/07/2013
i believe in ghosts like i said and sometimes i hear noises one time when i was playing with my Pokemon fiures someone said turn around and i did and izzy was there after a little while so yes now i strongly believe in ghosts
---
Iblistech Platinum Sparx Gems: 5099
#37 Posted: 20:52:39 30/07/2013
I know I don't, but last month just before my birthday, I thought I felt one of my dead dogs moving around on my bed while I was sleeping, came over to my face, licked it, and tugged on my hair a bit.
---
Hail to the King, baby!
#38 Posted: 20:53:38 30/07/2013
OOC: i just post and now other people are posting now Don't DIE topic
---
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#39 Posted: 21:14:45 30/07/2013
One morning I was on my computer, one of the Windows was open. Suddenly the window became shut, The first day I thought it was the wind. The next day the same thing happened. But it seems to only happen when I'm alone. After a couple of more days of this happening, I got on at night after 15 minutes of being on the computer I expected the window to shut, but instead of of shutting it opened.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#40 Posted: 21:24:08 30/07/2013
I saw one at Hardwick Hall (giant tudor stately home).
It was on the stairs and there for just a second. It was a woman, she seemed to be in a black nun outfit. :S

My grandad saw his dead poodle. He also saw one at work.

I know other people have lots of stories for the block of apartments that used to be a mental hospital. It was near my old house.
MoonHorizons Gold Sparx Gems: 2826
#41 Posted: 21:26:57 30/07/2013
I don't believe in the possibility of ghosts but I have seen some strange beings which are known as Shadow People. I was lying in bed, watching some cartoons when I turn to look at the closet, I see a dark figure staring at me with beady red eyes. It was all black and had a humanoid shape. Right when I saw it, it dissapeared. You don't want to see shadow people ever. The moment you see them, fear envelopes you. I've had a hard time sleeping there since.
---
the more obscure your favorite cartoons are, the more refined your taste is
EmperorKaos Emerald Sparx Gems: 4399
#42 Posted: 21:33:29 30/07/2013
Was a mouse ...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:14 30/07/2013 by EmperorKaos
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#43 Posted: 21:34:24 30/07/2013
Yeah, in the 'Stranger's House' in 'Pokemon: White 2'. Soooo creepy. :0
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#44 Posted: 02:32:44 31/07/2013
I don't believe in ghosts. But I do believe that ANY and ALL 'ghosts' are demons. Called Familiar spirits. Whether you think it's your grandma, your pet goldfish, whatever. It's not grandma or Goldie. It's a demon if you see it outside of a dream. Familiar spirits, they're familiar, get it?

If you don't believe me, test the spirits. Ask them if Jesus came in the flesh. If they say no, they're a demon.

That's my two cents to this topic.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#45 Posted: 02:47:09 31/07/2013
[User Posted Image]

...........Yes.........Yes I have......
Black Cynda Gold Sparx Gems: 2388
#46 Posted: 10:22:34 31/07/2013
i have seen a ghost of my great nana in my door way of my old house. there is a cemetary down the road from where i used to live and my great nana is buried at that cemetary. and recently i have had an experience with my shower. i was having a shower and my shower turned itself off right infront of me, very strange
---
I can see you
ReshiramForever Platinum Sparx Gems: 5142
#47 Posted: 11:36:30 31/07/2013
[User Posted Image]

ur the real gost
---
self professed austGAYlian
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me