so we have a few questions right:
1=how do s3 skylanders work in older games
2=skylanders have new names (sort of) now

3= what will the s3 skylanders be /look like

for question two i have an example:
well like : 'ninja' stealth elf'?
hare is an example
[User Posted Image]

also : the skylanderboyandgirl(man so long name) would make my theory more clear!

will the s3 vulcanic eruptor be not an variant at all and be something like this too?

i starteh to think at this wen spyroflame0478 postat that image.......
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 17:30:28 08/06/2013 by NINJAsk11
slambam104 Gold Sparx Gems: 2464
#2 Posted: 16:06:57 07/06/2013
Whoa! That's cool!
wreckingballbob Emerald Sparx Gems: 4565
#3 Posted: 16:07:36 07/06/2013
No because look:

[User Posted Image]
and
[User Posted Image]
---
NINJAsk11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1124
#4 Posted: 16:09:38 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
hmmmm....maby....but whe are not sure if the logo is official or a placeholder
but we can expact new labels for s3 now
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#5 Posted: 16:56:20 07/06/2013
@wreckingballbob: See, the Stealth Elf in the first pic isn't labeled as "Stealth Elf" on the card, but rather "Ninja Stealth Elf". It's the same card, just blown up from a higher quality image of the stock image.

Volcanic Eruptor could be a variant but my guess was this- what if the "S3" stealth elf is actually a "variant"; meaning that all the "S3"s are actually some sort of variant character. Or in the least some other classification that puts the noun in front of their name. So like, for instance Terrafin would be "Slasher Terrafin".

Obviously the Volcanic Eruptor in the pic is some sort of variant akin to Punch Pop Fizz and Dark Spyro, but what if Eruptor's "classifier" was "Volcanic Eruptor". We'd have to definitely take a look at other figures when we see their cards obviously, but that's a clever way to get around simply calling them "Stealth Elf" or "Eruptor"; plus it allows them to get around the S2 and S3 thing that everyone was talking about- how could Sprocket for instance be an Series 3 character when she never had a Series 2? Well, they could use this "classifier" thing and call her like..."Dynamo Sprocket" or whatever.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#6 Posted: 17:00:22 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: spyroflame0487
@wreckingballbob: See, the Stealth Elf in the first pic isn't labeled as "Stealth Elf" on the card, but rather "Ninja Stealth Elf". It's the same card, just blown up from a higher quality image of the stock image.

Volcanic Eruptor could be a variant but my guess was this- what if the "S3" stealth elf is actually a "variant"; meaning that all the "S3"s are actually some sort of variant character. Or in the least some other classification that puts the noun in front of their name. So like, for instance Terrafin would be "Slasher Terrafin".

Obviously the Volcanic Eruptor in the pic is some sort of variant akin to Punch Pop Fizz and Dark Spyro, but what if Eruptor's "classifier" was "Volcanic Eruptor". We'd have to definitely take a look at other figures when we see their cards obviously, but that's a clever way to get around simply calling them "Stealth Elf" or "Eruptor"; plus it allows them to get around the S2 and S3 thing that everyone was talking about- how could Sprocket for instance be an Series 3 character when she never had a Series 2? Well, they could use this "classifier" thing and call her like..."Dynamo Sprocket" or whatever.

this is what i tryed to say, so as soon as a new s3 apears lets discuss about there new legel

i think terrafin would be: claw terrafin
#7 Posted: 17:02:46 07/06/2013
So Ninja Stealth Elf is a variant because Volcanic Eruptor also has a normal S3.
---
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#8 Posted: 17:07:46 07/06/2013
what if the s3 change skins with the new wow pows like ninja stealth elf will change skins and its like s2 wowpow they had new features
---
"Taking Charge"
spyroflame0487 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3866
#9 Posted: 17:08:11 07/06/2013
Quote: wreckingballbob
So Ninja Stealth Elf is a variant because Volcanic Eruptor also has a normal S3.

Possibly. The other possibility is that the "black" Volcanic Eruptor is just the regular version, and they didn't change the image on the character stock logo thing. Remember, Boomer and Sunburn both changed their designs from the original character logo.

Really hard to say right now..I'm just spitballing ideas.
---
Why did Uncle Peter have an interdimentional portal in his attic?
Spyro's entire collection! [Updated June 28th 15]
#10 Posted: 17:23:00 07/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: GIANTSRULE
what if the s3 change skins with the new wow pows like ninja stealth elf will change skins and its like s2 wowpow they had new features

then we get the chill issue again......

i also see somone making a topic like this all over the place, i was the first one (together with spyro erm,,,,still forgetting his name) wo came up with this theory!

so please discuss it in this topic and dont make sperate ones

thanks!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:33:57 08/06/2013 by NINJAsk11
#11 Posted: 13:35:57 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
sorry for double post but i think that this 'vulcanic'eruptor isnt a variant at all
#12 Posted: 14:52:13 08/06/2013
Quote: NINJAsk11
sorry for double post but i think that this 'vulcanic'eruptor isnt a variant at all

He is because there is a normal Series 3 Eruptor as well...
---
#13 Posted: 16:24:50 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
oh, well......ok you got me
SoulfulWolf Platinum Sparx Gems: 5806
#14 Posted: 17:49:29 08/06/2013
Personally I think that "Ninja Stealth Elf" and "Volcanic Eruptor" are the normal Characters. Everyone keeps saying "Oh, but there is normal S3 Eruptor too," but that is where I ask for proof. When the original SwapForce reveal was introduced, they used S1 Eruptor in the demo. When some people did early interview of the game and we got a pan of a select few figures, that was S2 Eruptor. The only "S3" Eruptor "proof" we have is him on the SwapForce logo. Maybe his Volcanic repaint wasn't done until after the logo was made. Going into the starter packs as well, I would never expect them to put a variant (Ninja Stealth Elf in this case) in a Console starter pack. It's just simply not done unless its like Wal-Mart's GitD Cynder. Knowing how Activision knows we love variants, maybe giving us "variants" this way would make the production of figures a smaller number and thus for cheaper. (Exp. The combination of producing S2 Hotdog and S2 Molten Hotdog are greater than producing S3 [Renamed] [Reposed]). Making the S3/Reposes and Variants of SwapForce the same thing seems cheaper in the long run. Though I personally hope they are dealt with this way since it means not only do I have less figures to buy, but I won't have to run around everywhere looking for certain repaints again. (Exp. Scarlet and Polar) Cheers for E3 and October 13th! (16th and 18th for other countries!)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:50:08 08/06/2013 by SoulfulWolf
azz01 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#15 Posted: 18:06:06 08/06/2013
I think Ninja Stealth Elf is a varient like Volcanic Eruptor and we could be seeing a normal S3 Stealth Elf that has a brown costume and not a black one,but I hope she is not a varient other wise I will not be using her since I don't collect or use varients and she will be joining my Dark Spyro and L Trigg in a locker.
---
Call me the penguin man for that is who I am. Also stan LOOΠΔ!
#16 Posted: 18:10:16 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: azz01
I think Ninja Stealth Elf is a varient like Volcanic Eruptor and we could be seeing a normal S3 Stealth Elf that has a brown costume and not a black one,but I hope she is not a varient other wise I will not be using her since I don't collect or use varients and she will be joining my Dark Spyro and L Trigg in a locker.

*shot*
#17 Posted: 18:10:35 08/06/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: SoulfulWolf
Personally I think that "Ninja Stealth Elf" and "Volcanic Eruptor" are the normal Characters. Everyone keeps saying "Oh, but there is normal S3 Eruptor too," but that is where I ask for proof. When the original SwapForce reveal was introduced, they used S1 Eruptor in the demo. When some people did early interview of the game and we got a pan of a select few figures, that was S2 Eruptor. The only "S3" Eruptor "proof" we have is him on the SwapForce logo. Maybe his Volcanic repaint wasn't done until after the logo was made. Going into the starter packs as well, I would never expect them to put a variant (Ninja Stealth Elf in this case) in a Console starter pack. It's just simply not done unless its like Wal-Mart's GitD Cynder. Knowing how Activision knows we love variants, maybe giving us "variants" this way would make the production of figures a smaller number and thus for cheaper. (Exp. The combination of producing S2 Hotdog and S2 Molten Hotdog are greater than producing S3 [Renamed] [Reposed]). Making the S3/Reposes and Variants of SwapForce the same thing seems cheaper in the long run. Though I personally hope they are dealt with this way since it means not only do I have less figures to buy, but I won't have to run around everywhere looking for certain repaints again. (Exp. Scarlet and Polar) Cheers for E3 and October 13th! (16th and 18th for other countries!)

THIS IS WHAT I TRY TO SAY!
GIANTSRULE Yellow Sparx Gems: 1660
#18 Posted: 19:59:27 08/06/2013
Its like the swap force figures they all have a noun in front so when u mix them the names sound right so there probably just making the s3 the same eg: ninja stealth elf and volcanic eruptor
---
"Taking Charge"
Hexblazer Blue Sparx Gems: 895
#19 Posted: 20:01:30 08/06/2013
sweeet
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#20 Posted: 21:25:33 08/06/2013
Ninja Stealth Elf has some different costume that goes right down her arms and legs and she has a hat, and variants are usually just recolours. But they were talking about Ninja SE as S3....

I really don't know.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me