Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
darkSpyro.net Creepypasta [CLOSED]
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#51 Posted: 03:20:36 29/05/2013
lol new page
Hot Dog 542 Gold Sparx Gems: 2872
#52 Posted: 06:24:41 29/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Ok, Part 4!

A couple things before we start, chaps and chapettes. This is the last chapter is the last chapter of the Creepypasta, and if you didn't know - everyone is their avatars. This may also be the longest part.

So, I kept walking down the path, it got darker and darker. But out of nowhere, I see a light. I follow the light like a moth would, and hear someone chanting: "Troll avatars for sale, come get 'em before they burn by this torch!" And it was Zapnorris. "What are you doing trying to sell those out here?" I ask out of curiosity "Tryin' to get some consumers to buy mah Troll'tars. Why do you ask?" Replied Zap. "Ok, never mind that. Do you know a way back to civilisation...?" "Hmm... Lemme think... Maybe... No, maybe... Oh yes. Just follow that there trail. Trucks used to use it when they built up here, but there were too many earthquakes, so they moved the houses." "That sounds.... Fascinating. Anyway, bye!" I left to follow the trail ASAP. As I'm walking, I feel like I'm in Beast Makers, just without the electricity and huts. And enemies come to think of it. But... Then things got LOADS better. I. Saw. Mr. Matteomax! He was saying stuff like: "Yeah Silver Boomer go!" And "Yay! He's finally mine!" I thought I'd talk to him. "You got him!" I said "Yes, thanks to a nice guy on eBay" Matteomax replied. "Hey.. Umm... I have wanted to ask someone this question, but can't find the right guy to ask. I think you will be the best to ask soooo, what are your tips for getting past the level "Road to Nowhere" in Crash Bandicoot?" (Matteomax this is serious.) "Well, since you are writing this, I can't really tell you. Maybe you can ask me on darkSpyro?" "That would be brilliant!" I tell him. I was happier that he would tell me and was sorta skipping. SKIPPING!? I know, I stopped anyway. "Oops" I said "I forgot to ask him one question, but I'll just keep the reader guessing just for fun..." I saw what I thought was a city, only to see a BIGGER city. I heard someone say: "The first time I played GtG, I thought I was at the home world, but I was in Glimmer..." It was Jaggedstar and SPARXisAWESOME talking about GtG! I decide to join in again. "Don't you think that Alchemist is weird how he INSISTS on walking around EVERY SINGLE FREAKING STONE MOSTER!?!?!?!" I shouted a bit too loud "And don't even get me started on Trouble with the trolley, eh?" I also said. "Yeah, the Alchemist thing is weird..." Replied SiA. I just kept listening to the conversation, until I get sort of, tired. I saw Paddyfitz was already fast asleep, but he was talking in his sleep, almost like he was in... Dreamland.. So I decided to sleep by the street like a hobo. I dreamt of Paddyfitz dreaming. When I woke up, for some strange reason, HIR was carrying me. He was carrying me to a house. I was still half asleep, so I was sort of: Oh yeah, just a house... But then I got focused more and it was my house! "Thank you HIR!" I shout "No problem at all, little one."

So now I know not to read my PMs anymore.
---

I know that I'm probably using present and past, but I tried to use past. And a few spelling mishaps, but please forgive me.
---
Quote: Bimle
Why is it that so many people have hardons for dogs?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:51:14 08/06/2013 by Hot Dog 542
Meta Knight Green Sparx Gems: 359
#53 Posted: 08:11:34 29/05/2013
Part 5; darkSpyro becomes facebook.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#54 Posted: 09:45:37 29/05/2013
Can meh and DC be in Part 5 plz smilie
prextail202 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4039
#55 Posted: 10:28:06 29/05/2013
Nice smilie That was awesome
---
di ****n molto or whatever I guess
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5332
#56 Posted: 10:45:10 29/05/2013
I smell no Spongebob whatsoever.
Sleepy0429 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3217
#57 Posted: 12:46:07 29/05/2013
Me kill kappa
---
dark52 let me change my username you coward
Ash Starkindle Gold Sparx Gems: 2625
#58 Posted: 19:57:09 29/05/2013
awesome
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me