Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Le Debate Topic [CLOSED]
papa123 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1372
#51 Posted: 01:01:06 08/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Omg my turn!

The war in Iraq is pointless
America is stupid
The government is stupid
Same-Sex marriage should be legal
Segregation should be banned NATION wide.
We should care more about the people who are in the military. During the Boston bombing, a car bomb went off in Iraq. All this got was a small slide because everyone was freaking the **** out about a bomb that killed 3 people.
School should be illegal. I never remember agreeing to it....probably was in the Itunes Term and Conditions. (jk)
The government isn't about the people anymore, its about money, power, and the chances of being reelected.
Everyone is special, doesn't matter if your gay, bi, trans, straight, cute, ugly, stupid, smart, black, white, male, female, nor any other nationality. We are all the same. If you don't like someone because of who they are, please, go **** yourself or kill yourself.
If you make fun of the Special Ed, you are dumber than you think they are. They can't fight back and sometimes they don't know what you mean when you say things like that to them.
I strongly believe there should be a country where they have the Hunger Games.......just saying. (jk)

I agree with this post, especially the country for the hunger games!
---
"And now this world shall now Pain!"
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#52 Posted: 01:06:04 08/05/2013
hunger games is a bad thing irl
CommanderGame Emerald Sparx Gems: 3610
#53 Posted: 01:06:28 08/05/2013
Quote: spyro and sonic
Homosexual marriage should be allowed.

It is.At least here.
spyro and sonic Diamond Sparx Gems: 8298
#54 Posted: 01:07:33 08/05/2013
Hunger Games is bad in general.

- - -

Obviously, I meant allowed everywhere.
#55 Posted: 01:08:02 08/05/2013

- - -

I don't like you.
---
#56 Posted: 01:09:18 08/05/2013
Quote: papa123

- - -

I don't like you.

I don't like people who think watching kids kill each other would be fun.
#57 Posted: 01:10:05 08/05/2013

- - -

I don't like you.

It's not, but the book has a lot of action.
---
#58 Posted: 01:12:49 08/05/2013

I don't like you.

Doesn't make it any better. I still despise the books.
#59 Posted: 01:15:31 08/05/2013

Doesn't make it any better. I still despise the books.

I love them, but I don't agree with what the capitol was doing.
---
#60 Posted: 01:19:27 08/05/2013
Quote: Spyrobaro
I haven't read the Hunger Games, but I'm willing to give it a chance once I finish the books I've been delaying for about two years now....

- - -

Even if you hate the brony fandom, you have to admit that some of them are freaking talented. Like Joaftheloaf.

Read them. They're good books.
---
SpyraArtisan Blue Sparx Gems: 609
#61 Posted: 01:22:27 08/05/2013
dude it's a book not real life can you not
#62 Posted: 01:23:36 08/05/2013
My favorite character in the Hunger Games trilogy was Finnick O'Dair.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#63 Posted: 01:26:46 08/05/2013
I've said this before I think, but I suppose it always bears repeating when people bring up same sex marriage. I am fine with it up until the point where someone decides to try and forcibly drag me into the same sex discussion. For example, implying I'm gay (even if it's a joke), which I've stated over and over again that I'm not nor ever will be. I tend to get pretty venomous in response. You're entitled to your sexual preference, but this is your private love life. Keep it to yourself. <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
LunarDistortion Ripto Gems: 3606
#64 Posted: 02:48:57 08/05/2013
DEATH TO PENNIES.

Discuss.
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#65 Posted: 07:05:54 08/05/2013
.......Sonic Adventure 2 is ****..... ._.
WUMBOSIMPSON Yellow Sparx Gems: 1424
#66 Posted: 07:40:57 08/05/2013
Quote: LunarDistortion
DEATH TO PENNIES.

Discuss.

I WANT ALL MONEY TO BE COINS

I wish I could carry a coin bag of $100. That would be awesome because **** you paper. :))
---
cry baby, I am
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#67 Posted: 08:04:14 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: TorchSheep
.......Sonic Adventure 2 is ****..... ._.

fine then, ill take my sonic adventure 2 master race elsewhere
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#68 Posted: 10:42:42 08/05/2013
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Legalisation of abortion is a very topical issue in Ireland right now. I think it should be legalised. It's an issue that piques my interest more than people might think.

#69 Posted: 11:13:30 08/05/2013
Being a lifeguard is so dumb. All they do is blow, blow, blow on their stupid whistles, rub, rub, rub that white stuff on their noses and show off their gross misshapen bodies!
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#70 Posted: 11:15:15 08/05/2013
Now to do something that will REALLY rile up the users....
I PREPOSE A LAW TO BAN BUBBLES!!
---
Gay 4 GARcher
crystalhero37 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5322
#71 Posted: 11:16:43 08/05/2013
Quote: DragonCamo
Now to do something that will REALLY rile up the users....
I PREPOSE A LAW TO BAN BUBBLES!!

[User Posted Image]
THE BUBBLE POPPING BOYS HAVE TAKEN OVER DARKSPYRO.
#72 Posted: 11:27:26 08/05/2013
School should be optional.
#73 Posted: 11:41:20 08/05/2013
Quote: crystalhero37
Being a lifeguard is so dumb. All they do is blow, blow, blow on their stupid whistles, rub, rub, rub that white stuff on their noses and show off their gross misshapen bodies!

BUT THEY GET DA MONEH
#74 Posted: 11:42:33 08/05/2013
Quote: CommanderGame

BUT THEY GET DA MONEH

Who needs to be a lifeguard? I'm cool. I'm every bit as cool as Larry. And if Im not, let me be struck by...a flying ice cream truck! .....
*Notices shadow*
AND LIVE!
#75 Posted: 11:45:19 08/05/2013

BUT THEY GET DA MONEH

Who needs to be a lifeguard? I'm cool. I'm every bit as cool as Larry. And if Im not, let me be struck by...a flying ice cream truck! .....
*Notices shadow*
AND LIVE!

But are you a boy?smilie
YOU CAN'T BE LIVIN' LIKE LARRY IF YOU'RE NOT A LOBSTER EITHER
#76 Posted: 11:51:49 08/05/2013

BUT THEY GET DA MONEH

*Notices shadow*
AND LIVE!

But are you a boy?smilie
YOU CAN'T BE LIVIN' LIKE LARRY IF YOU'RE NOT A LOBSTER EITHER

NUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
I WILL LIVE LIKE LARRYKINZ AND HE'LL BE JEALOUS OF THI-IS.
[User Posted Image]
#77 Posted: 12:14:26 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator

though then you wouldn't learn any skills you would need later for life
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7089
#78 Posted: 13:37:00 08/05/2013
Quote: arceustheprime

though then you wouldn't learn any skills you would need later for life

A lot of countries don't have educational systems that cater to the needs of young people to begin with, and more to the desires of government powers. A lot of capitalist countries do this.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#79 Posted: 14:44:36 08/05/2013
Quote: LunarDistortion
DEATH TO PENNIES.

Discuss.

Yup. It costs about 2 pennies to make a single penny and we rarely use them. Canada got rid of their penny and they haven't exactly had any catastrophe that I'm aware of. <.>
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#80 Posted: 15:32:12 08/05/2013
Time for a huge post that will likely get ignored anyway! Yaaaay!

Okay, so gun control in the US won't solve anything. All it will do is make law abiding citizens more vulnerable to the nutbags that shoot up public places. Would you rather wait for the police to show up while there is someone murdering a bunch of people? Or allow those actually involved to have a conceal and carry license and take out the killer before more lives are lost?

Guns are a tool, you can't ban everything that can be used as a weapon. Uninventing firearms is unfortunately not an option.

The reason that being able to own guns is still a right is to prevent the government from getting more powerful than it already is. Do you think those black-booted thugs in Boston's police department would have gotten away with raiding homes if its residents were armed?
DragonCamo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6606
#81 Posted: 18:43:06 08/05/2013
Oh i have something about Gun laws! I founf a comic and it went like this

Kill someone with a knife. "Thats bad"
Kill someone with a bat. "Thats bad"
Kill someone with your own hands. "Thats bad"
Kill someone with a gun. "OH JESUS CHRIST! YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON!! WE MUST DO SOMETHING ABOUT GUNS!!!"
---
Gay 4 GARcher
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#82 Posted: 20:15:02 08/05/2013

Elaborate more. In my point of view, education is an absolutely necessary part of life, but as brawler said, some countries' education systems just don't cut it. And then people want to try and bring religion into it, but really there's only one religion that doesn't really value education.

So yeah, I'm 50/50 on that. Elaborate, please, good sir smilie
#83 Posted: 20:31:28 08/05/2013
Conspiracy time: I know why we've poured so much money into fighting the terrorists. Because the number one killers of Americans are fellow Americans. And then terrorist cells started trying to take that honor, and the government was like "No way. If anyone's going to kill an American person... it's going to be another American." <.<;
---
Big Green Platinum Sparx Gems: 6323
#84 Posted: 20:43:52 08/05/2013
Quote: HIR
Conspiracy time: I know why we've poured so much money into fighting the terrorists. Because the number one killers of Americans are fellow Americans. And then terrorist cells started trying to take that honor, and the government was like "No way. If anyone's going to kill an American person... it's going to be another American." <.<;

Gov = Terrorists
pardon the source, but it was the quickest place I could find the audio again. this is a deathbed confession from a former CIA agent revealing that the assassination of JFK was carried out by the CIA.
Jaggedstar Diamond Sparx Gems: 7660
#85 Posted: 20:44:55 08/05/2013
Homework should be either more specific to each student, or should be removed altogether/decrease by a lot. It's tedious, boring, and discourages some (if not, most) people rather than helping them because they get frustrated with the load of work they're presented with. After checking multiple resources, I also found that it doesn't help to improve upon test scores at all (if the info found is to be trusted).

t h i s.

Also, the stress rate (in my house if not others)
---
Quote: Paytawn
oh my god
TorchSheep Emerald Sparx Gems: 3251
#86 Posted: 20:48:01 08/05/2013
Quote: Jaggedstar
Homework should be either more specific to each student, or should be removed altogether/decrease by a lot. It's tedious, boring, and discourages some (if not, most) people rather than helping them because they get frustrated with the load of work they're presented with. After checking multiple resources, I also found that it doesn't help to improve upon test scores at all (if the info found is to be trusted).

t h i s.

Also, the stress rate (in my house if not others)

______
Rendar Platinum Sparx Gems: 6428
#87 Posted: 21:59:08 08/05/2013
Quote: Big Green

Okay, so gun control in the US won't solve anything. All it will do is make law abiding citizens more vulnerable to the nutbags that shoot up public places. Would you rather wait for the police to show up while there is someone murdering a bunch of people? Or allow those actually involved to have a conceal and carry license and take out the killer before more lives are lost?

Guns are a tool, you can't ban everything that can be used as a weapon. Uninventing firearms is unfortunately not an option.

The reason that being able to own guns is still a right is to prevent the government from getting more powerful than it already is. Do you think those black-booted thugs in Boston's police department would have gotten away with raiding homes if its residents were armed?

You make a very great point. People need to have guns to protect themselves. It seems as though the government looks at anyone with a gun as a threat no matter what.
#88 Posted: 22:23:57 08/05/2013 | Topic Creator

http://www.abc.net.au/news/201...d-value/4330514
----------
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#89 Posted: 22:52:01 08/05/2013
I don't like the idea of homework being given for the sake of being given, but if it actually benefits the students then it is a good idea to have some.
Metallo Platinum Sparx Gems: 6419
#90 Posted: 22:55:17 08/05/2013
Quote: Big Green

- - -
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me